boyxboy recommendations

By potentialfailure

a list of my favorite boyxboy books on wattpad More

1. Knight
2. The Bet [bxb]
3. Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year
4. From the Other Side
5. Fair/Unfair
7. Bev and Red
8. Let Me In
9. Vigilante
10. Straight Boys
11. Knockout Boys
12. Weak (BoyxBoy)
13. Eventually
14. Expect the Unexpected
15. Social Suicide (BxB)
16. The Stars That Night [boyxboy]
17. Somebody Else
18. Copper
19. heartbeatβœ”οΈ

6. Black Velvet

3.8K 13 5
By potentialfailure

Title: Black Velvet
Status: Incomplete
Author: mythmouth

Nic, Oliver's brother, refers to Oliver as something that's not tangible to Tobias. Something he can long for, but not have, his  daydream. But what if Toby can have Oliver?

I honestly really enjoy this book and the connection between the two characters. The childhood history Toby and Oliver have is nice. Oliver reminds me of Noah Sweetwine from I'll Give You the Sun, and the connection between Toby and Oliver sometimes sort of reminds me of the one between Noah and Brian.

P.S. - The author also has another book called Binary Stars that is the bonus counterpart to Black Velvet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 34.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
565K 46.5K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...