love and danger

By MelissaClayton4

This story is my own spin when John and marlena get married in 1999. stefano have a few plans in store for bo... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter Seventeen
chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two

chapter five

153 1 0
By MelissaClayton4

Chapter five.

Everyone is still at the penthouse grill, they're all so happy for john and marlena on the news of their baby.

John and marlena was still talking to their family and friend as they both hear a voice, well.. well.. going on here.

everyone looks to see who it was and it was Stefano dimera who walk into the room.

john goes to Stefano and asked him, what the hell are you doing here dimera?

Oh, john, I heard that you and marlena was haveing dinner here with family and friends and I aslo want to say my congratulations to both of you on the news of your baby,

Stefano said to both of them.

how... the hell did you found out?, john asked stefano as he getting very angry.

Stefano just smiles and replies back, well... john, i have my ways.

get the hell out now and you not welcome here, stefano, john told him.

abe goes up to stefano and asked him, stefano why, did you come here, huh, what the hell are you up to now?

oh, abe, i not up to anything, i just cane here tonight to give john and marlena a little gift.

a gift?, stefano, we don't want anything from you, so get the hell out, john told him.

marlena goes to her husband side and asked him, john, honey, can i talk to you for a minute?.

john nods his head and he and marlena walks over to the side and talk.

bo goes up to stefano and asked him, stefano i have a question for you why was you at john and marlena's wedding?

Stefano looks at bo and replies back,

bo, i don't know what you're talking about,

i wasn't at the wedding.

you're lying, stefano, i saw you on one of the balcony here at john and marlena's wedding, bo told stefano.

bo, i think you was seeing things, i wasn't here when john and marlena got married, stefano told bo, as he looks at john and marlena.

john, it's okay, if stefano wants to give us a gift and we can see what he wants to give us, marlena said to him.

doc, sweetheart, i have a very bad feeling about this, stefano is up to something,

i can feel it.

john told this wife as he looked into her eyes.

john, honey, i know you're worried that stefano is up no good but we can see want he wants and then he can leave okay?,

marlena asked her husband.

john looks at marlena as he nods and says,

okay, we can see want Stefano's gift is and then he goes, john told marlena.

john and marlena walks back over where stefano was, okay, dimera, what is your gift that you what to give me and marlena?,

john asked stefano.

well... your gift is not something, it's, someone, stefano told John and marlena

as they both look confused.

stefano smiles at john and marlena, okay, you can come in how, stefano said and then walks in kristen.

everyone was in shock as they all saw that it was kristen walk into the room.

kristen?, it's can't be you should be dead?, marlena said as she feels light headed.

well, marlena, can you see that i not dead,

kristen said as she looks at john.

is this a sick joke, john said as kristen walk up to him.

john did you missed me and are you glad to see me?, kristen asked as she started to touch John's shoulders.

marlena is getting angry as she saw that kristen touching her husband.

she goes up to kristen and tells her, get the hell away from my husband.

So, marlena you took John away from me and you married him and now you going to have other baby with him, how dare you

kristen said to marlena.

Marlena is getting so mad at Kristen because the why she is speaking to her

HOW DARE I, HOW DARE YOU AND YOUR FATHER.

Can just walk in Here and try to ruining this for me and john, marlena said to kristen.

Oh, marlena, i not trying to do anything to you, i just hate you for being with john, he should be with me not you and that baby should be mine and not your, Kristen told Marlena.

Marlena is getting so mad that than she told Kristen and Stefano both to get the hell out.

John can see that how upset marlena is getting, he goes to her side and tells her.

take it easy baby, you need to clam down and not to get so upset because its not good for both you and the baby.

marlena looks at john and replies back, john,I know you're right, it just that they both make me so angry.

I kown sweetie, they make me so angry too, john told marlena and he kissed her on the lips.

Kristen hated what she saw and it make her sick to her stomach.

Marlena goes and walks up to hope and Lexie.

John goes back to stefano and kristen, and asks kristen, so kristen how did you fake your own death?.

well... it's wasn't me in the pool that you and marlena found, it was Susan sister, that was in the pool that you found, kristen told john.

you kill Susan sister?, john asked as he was in shock.

john, no, i didn't kill Susan sister, i found her already dead in the pool and that give me a idea to dress her up and look just like me so that you and everyone think that it was me that die in the pool.

kristen said as she walks up to her father.

john shake his head and says, i have one guess who helped you to fake your own death, he is right here.

yes, john, you're right, my father helped me to fake my own death and he was the only one knew that i was still alive, kristen told him.

you and stefano, are both sick, John said to both of them.

kristen here is one thing i don't understand that is, why now, that you decide to come to Salem?,

hope asked as she walks up to kristen.

well... hope, i cane back home because i want to says my congratulations to john and marlena on their wedding and the news of their baby, kristen told hope.

that is so bullshit, kristen and you know that, sami says was she walks up to kristen.

what, sami, you don't believe me? kristen asked.

yes, you're right kristen i don't believe you at all and i think you cane back to salem to

take john away from my mom because they are married now and they're going to have another baby.

kristen, i think that you and your father are so jealous of them and why don't you both just leave them alone and let them be happy for once.

wow, i didn't see this coming, that you, samantha, will stick up for your mother

and john because i thought you hated

them both because what they did to your father?.

kristen asked sami as she looks at roman.

well... kristen didn't know that me and my father forgive them because we know its all in the past now and we also know that my mom and john are so in love for each other, Sami told kristen.

john, marlena and roman smiles at their daughter and they all was so proud of her for stand up for them.

kristen walk up to John again and says to him, john, I'm still in love with you.

john speaks back to Kristen, sorry, kristen but I'm married to marlena now and she and our children our my life and she is only one i loved.

Marlena has a tears running down her face as she hears John say those words.

I used to love you, Kristen, you used to be so lovely, careing parson, but you turn into like your father so heartss and so evil and you lie to me.

about that you lost our baby in Paris and you let me believe that susan baby boy was mine, he told her.

Kristen looks at john and said to him, you did't love me, john, you always loved her not me and the reason i did't tell you about our baby because I was so scared what you was going to leave me for her and I was right.

John is getting so angry at Kristen and says back to her.

the reason I left you, Kristen because all of your LIES that you told me and also you did't tell me the truth about our baby and you did't tell me, about your miscarriage.

marlena was the only person that told me the truth, John told her.

Kristen is getting so angry, that then she speak back to john and tells him.

I want to have a baby with you, so badly, john, but i can't have children and i also

know that you what to have more kids

and John, the reason why I lost our baby because of your wife and i hope that something happened to your baby,

Kristen said back to him.

after Kristen said that marlena goes to her and tells her.

HOW DARE YOU, SAID THAT, ABOUT OUR BABY

all of a sudden marlena felt a sharp pain from her stomach and she also wasn't feeling so good and she walks to one of the tables.

john can see now upset that marlena is and he goes to her side and he asked her, doc, honey are you're okay?

yes, i'm fine, marlena told her husband as she felt dizzy.

john looks at his wife and he saw that now pale she is and he ask her again, doc are you sure that feeling all right?.

marlena looked at her husband as she trying to get the words out, I’m just…a little…,that all she can says as

Her body goes limp under john's hands and she falls against him.

Fear enters John’s eyes as he eases Marlena to the floor and then He checks her pulse and finds it strong but erratic

lexie and Kayla rush to their friend side with a medical bag and gets out the blood pressure and puts it on one of marlena's arms.

Marlena, can you hear me?,Kayla said to her friend as john have tears in his eyes.

Come on, sweetheart, open your eyes, john told his wife.

Marlena stirred slightly, but she didn't open her eyes.

John’s head snapped up and he looks at abe, bo and roman and tells them to get Kristen and Stefano out of here now.

Abe, bo and roman gets Kristen and Stefano both out of the room.

everyone in the room is worry about marlena and they hope that both her and the baby are going to be all right.

lexie, Kayla and john are still trying to get Marlena to open her eyes, but she won't

john kisses marlena on the forehead as he keeps telling her to wake up.

john is now started to cry, please baby wake up come on open your beautiful eyes for me.

marlena, I need to know that you and our baby are both all right and I love you.

john told her as he kisses her forehead again.

lexie, kayla, is both marlena and the baby going to be alright?.

john asked his friends as he looks at them

well.. john, I'm very worried about marlena blood pressure it is very high and that not safe for both her and the baby, but me and lexie are going to try our very best to save her and the baby okay, Kayla told her friend.

john, i called ambulance and they will be here soon and they will take marlena to the hospital.

lexie told john as Marlena started to open her eyes, and she called John's name out.

Oh, sweetheart, now are you feeling, john asked her.

My stomach is hurting me, oh, john the baby, i can't lose this baby, she told him.

Shhh... doc, you and the baby are going to be just fine and the ambulance is coming to take you to the hospital so that you can be check by a doctor, okay.

John told marlena as she close her eyes again, john looks at her and said, nooo... Baby don't close your eyes.

stay with me doc, john said, to her, as he started to get very worry, that when he looks up and says

WHERE THE HELL IS THE AMBULANCE!!!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 455 36
John can't forget the one woman he can't have. Marlena can't stop dreaming of the man she should have let go. What happens when fear, love, and despe...
8.7K 201 16
John struggles with his love for two women. One who is dying, and the other belongs to someone else...but she used to be his.
2.8K 79 10
A new twist on the time Stefano held Marlena captive in the catacombs of Paris...with a lot of changes. One thing remains the same, John is still det...
10K 254 21
Stefano escapes Maison Blanche with John and Marlena as his captives. On his island, Stefano once again makes John his mercenary, while using intimid...