Safe Space

By UselessMoon

(More chapters added) Bakugou is thirsty for blood after he gets hurt during a 2v2 mock battle and it seems l... More

Safe Space
Feelings Suck
Forgive Me
Mine
Do Your Research
He's Just A Little Different Pt. 1
He's Just A Little Different Pt. 2
Little Trouble Maker Pt. 1
Little Trouble Maker Pt. 2
Little Trouble Maker Pt. 3
Sticks and Stones
All Is Fair in Love and War
Author's Note
Whatever You Like
The Babysitter Said
Role Model Pt. 2
Role Model Pt. 3
Author's Note
Author's Note
Vow of Silence
Heroes Need Saving, Too
A/N
Bump in the Night
First Impressions
How Deep Is Your Love Pt. 1
How Deep Is Your Love Pt. 2
How Deep Is Your Love Pt. 3
Rue
Mole
Free
Can't Keep My Hands to Myself
Pride
Ever The Watchful Eye
Rebel in the Wind
Heya ๐Ÿ‘‹
New Book!
A/N

Role Model

11.7K 298 265
By UselessMoon

A/N: This is a 2 part chapter! Trigger warning: contains elements of non-con.

"Ei."

"Mm?"

"We're going to be late, you know. Everyone will leave without us."

The redhead scoffs with a roll of his eyes, never once removing himself from the column of Izuku's throat as he nibbles and kisses at fair skin.

"Let them. All the more reason I'd have to take my time."

Izuku sighs when Eijirou's teeth scrape over a particularly sensitive area. He'd much rather be back in the dorms than pressed against the hard brick of the alleyway but something about the way Eijirou hardly breaks a sweat with the way he lifts and carries him is kinda hot, hands groping and pulling at the freckled boy's backside with teeth and tongue kissing their way to his collarbone.

How do we always end up like this?

It's a question that Izuku often finds tumbling around in his head. Honestly, he's got no clue how he and Eijirou ever became an item in the first place.

He is, however, willing to bet it's probably got something to do with all of the time they've been spending together since they've started looking after Katsuki.

They don't have too much in common---they don't even have the same taste in music---but he likes him. Likes how he's so chivalrous all of the time. Likes how genuine and honest he is. Likes that he strong in oh so many way, but mostly in heart. He likes his stupid red hair and those dumb, pointy teeth and his stupid corny jokes.

Likes how good he is in bed.

Really likes how good he is in bed.

He's never asked Eijirou why he took an interest in him or what he liked about him, but it ain't hard to tell that the older boy definitely thinks Izuku is something pretty to look at. Why else wouldn't he be able to keep his hands to himself? Subtle touches quickly become bold and explicit with him. Brush of the hands?

Turns into making out.

Hand holding?

Turns into making out.

Chaste kisses?

You guessed it, making out.

Cuddling?

Cuddling gets Izuku fucked.

Not that he's complaining; he's sure that it's exactly how he ended up being felt up in an alley by his boyfriend in broad daylight instead of meeting their friends at the beach like they were supposed to.

"I was looking forward to swimming today, you know." He says, halfheartedly making another attempt to get Eijirou off of him. The taller teen just gives him an absent 'mhm', hand still sliding Izuku's t-shirt up to his collarbone until he's able to latch onto a pert, pink nipple. Izuku throws his head back with a gasp, chuckling when he hears his head thunk against the wall behind him. He threads his hand through the loose strands of Eijirou's long, red hair.

Their relationship isn't just physical affection and relations. Eijirou listens to Izuku's tangents, listens to his dreams and ideals and encourages him to be greater even when he thinks he's already hit his limit.

And he's not afraid to be rough with him. Doesn't treat him like some delicate flower.

Because he thinks Izuku is manly.

Is Eijirou maybe the most perfect man to ever walk the face of the earth? Possibly. He hasn't done enough research on it to make a solid thesis.

"Jesus, baby, you're gonna hurt yourself." Eijirou says, eyes still hazy with lust but brows knit together with concern for Izuku's possible head injury. Forest green eyes look down at him in adoration. He's still got to get used to the pet names. Call him a cliche but they make his chest feel weird...but, like, in a good way.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He assures him, adjusting himself to wrap his legs around Eijirou's waist. He can feel the bulge of his erection pressing against his clothes bottom and grinds down against it. The noise Eijirou makes goes straight to his cock and he feels like an absolute god to have such power over this man.

"You, on the other hand, seem to be in pretty rough shape."

Eijirou growls into his ear.

"You're going to be in pretty rough shape by the time I'm  finished with y---"

"E-Eiji-nii?"

Izuku's heart jumps into his throat and he quickly unravels his legs from the redhead's waist and scrambles until Eijirou puts him down on his feet, pulling his shirt down and trying his best to adjust himself.  Eijirou quickly twists the jacket wrapped around his waist to hide his painful erection.

They're both redfaced and embarrassed, staring into the wide and prying eyes of one Katsuki Bakugou.

He's dressed in little blue swim shorts and white tank top with a Gang Orca themed backpack on his shoulder, a navy blue jacket tied around his waist that seems to be Shouto's. He tilts his head to the side and leans forward, almost as if to make sure he's actually looking at them and not someone else. After a split moment of silence, he smiles big and bright.

"I-It is you!" He says, running forward to throw his arms around Eijirou first, who tenses in fear that Katsuki might feel how hard he is but he quickly transitions over to Izuku who welcomes him with a smile.

"Hi, baby! Where's daddy?"

As if on cue, Shouto appears at the end of the alleyway with another bag slung over his shoulders. He's also wearing swim shorts but chose to forego a shirt, jacket wrapped around his waist also.

"Katsuki said that he saw you and ran back to see you. I didn't think you'd actually here."

"See, daddy, I told you!"

"You sure did, darling." He says, ruffling fluffy blonde locks. He points his gaze at Izuku and Eijirou with obvious scrutiny. Izuku flashes him a nervous smile, sheepishly scratching at the back of his neck.

"I didn't know you two were a thing."

"S-Shouto!"

"Not that I care. I'm happy for you. I just didn't think you were the type to get felt up in public. Learn something new every day." Shouto continues. Izuku knows it's meant to tease him but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well, you've got a hickey the size of Texas on your neck, it looks like a shark tried to eat you and you can see the tent Kirishima's pants from a mile away, so..."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Eijirou says, finally willing away his boner with the help of  one Shouto Todoroki. If there was ever a way to kill the mood, it would definitely be this asshole.

Eijirou and Shouto used to be quite fond of each other before they began to...uh..co-parent?

Yeah, let's go with that.

But it would seem that their differential methods in handling Katsuki have put them at slight odds with each other. In fact, they seem to try and do their best to annoy each other whenever they get the chance. Izuku thinks it's endearing, almost like they're siblings.

"You can't put a tent in your pants, daddy, it's too big! It wouldn't fit!" Katsuki says matter-of-factly. Shouto gives Eijirou a smirk that obviously reads 'checkmate, bitch' even though though they all knew Katsuki was referring to literal camping tents and not Shouto's dick. Eijirou just rolls his eyes at him and grabs Izuku by the wrist to pull him along. "So much for that quickie." He says underneath his breath as they exit the alleyway together.

"Daddy, what's a quickie?"

"Someone who runs very, very fast, love."

"Ou, gran gran is a quickie!"

"He sure is, baby."

Izuku snorts out his laughter. "Iida isn't going to be happy about that." 

"He'd be much more satisfied with that answer than me going through the explanation of what a quickie is. I wish you all would stop tainting my sweet boy with your filth. First blowjobs and now quickies. You guys are terrible role models."

"I gave daddy a blowjob, Zuzu! I-I don't think I got a baby, though."

"What was that about tainting him?"

"Shut up, Eijirou. I wasn't the one fucking Izuku where everyone could see."

"Nobody was fucking me in public, Shouto, Jesus Christ! Both of you need to cut it out!" 

Izuku's fussing goes unheard as the two of them are practically in each other's face now.

"Fine, then. Let's settle this with a race."

"No. No races. No settling. Why are you both like this?"

Again, they ignore him. Izuku thinks they're both idiots.

"Fine. I'll race you to the beach."

"And the winner is the better man! Agreed, Shouto?"

"You're on, Shitty Hair."

And just like that, they're off. Izuku looks over at Katsuki with a sigh, noting how utterly confused and disappointed he looks that Shouto literally surfed off and left him there.

"Wanna grab some ice cream on the way there?"

He smiles and nods. Izuku holds out his hand.

"Hold my hand and don't let go, okay? There's so many people out today, I don't want you to get lost."

"Okay, Zuzu!"

#

Shouto had won the race.

It wasn't a surprise, really. He'd used his ice to secure his victory while all Eijirou had were his own two feet.

Still, it didn't make him any less salty about it.

Eijirou, however, is still man of his word and has never been a sore loser (save for when it came to losing Katsuki) so instead of sulking he shakes Shouto's head and it quickly turns into a one-armed hug, the taller boy ruffling Eijirou's hair in good spirit. It's cute, Izuku thinks, as he goes over to meet with his classmates with Katsuki in tow.

"Midoriya." Fumikage greets him, saving his smile for Katsuki as he greets him by petting his head.

"Hi, Fumi!"

"Hello, Katsuki. Are you excited to be at the beach today?"

"Yeah! I wanna be a mermaid!"

"I'm sure you'll be quite  beauteous among such an array of wondrous and enigmatic aquatic life."

Puzzled, he turns to look at Izuku who pats him on the back  with an apologetic smile.

"He means that you'll be a very pretty mermaid, sweetie."

"O-Oh! Thank you!"

He soon spots Sero, Ojirou and Shinsou near the shoreline, already in the process of building sandcastles and Izuku send him on his way to join them as he's waved down by Tenya and Ochacko.

#

Katsuki has been engaged in a friendly game of catch with Dark Shadow for the last fifteen minutes. He can see his daddy sleeping underneath an umbrella next to Toshi, both of them favoring sleep over watching the sun set. Mina, Sero, Kami and Kyouka are playing a game of chicken while everyone else seems to be content in holding their own small conversations---save for Zuku and Eiji-nii who said that they'd be coming right back after going to the concession stand on one of the nearby boardwalks to get cotton candy. Katsuki thinks they just want to cuddle some more.

"I got it!" He says as Dark Shadow pitches the little bouncy beach ball just a bit too hard, sending it flying over his head and near the bathroom areas just on the opposite side of the walk way. Dark Shadow reminds him to look both ways before crossing.

The ball rolls into the shower area before it comes to a complete stop. Katsuki is a little out of breath after chasing it for so long, but he grins triumphantly when he finally gets his hands on it.

Just as quickly, it's snatched from beneath his fingertips.

"Well, well, aren't you a cutie?"

Katsuki looks up to see a man who seems to be just a couple of years older than his daddy. He's tall and broad, blue eyes staring down at him with what could either be curiosity or malicious intent. Either way, Katsuki doesn't like it.

The blonde boy looks down at the concrete flooring to avoid looking him in the eyes. His heart is pounding in his chest.

"U-Um...m-may I h-h-have m-my ball back p-please, m-mister?"

The brunette tilts his head a bit, lips curling into a devious smirk.

"You're Katsuki Bakugou, right? From graduating hero class at U.A? Nearing the top of the class, I hear."

Katsuki remains silent and keeps his eyes concentrated on the floor.

"They made you out to be a real badass, you know, but I find that hard to believe with such a shy boy standing here in front of me."

He traces his finger along Katsuki's trembling jaw.

"What's 'a matter? You don't talk??"

Katsuki swallows audibly.

"I-Is K-Kami's b-ball. I-I...have -to g-give it b-back..."

A finger taps his chin and Katsuki hesitantly raises his head. The man is still smirking---grinning at him like he's won some sort of trophy.

"Yeah? Tell you what, precious, why don't you come here and I'll give you the ball back."

Katsuki immediately shakes his head.

"D-Daddy s-said don't g-go with strangers!"

"But you want the ball back, don't you?" He holds it out in front of him and Katsuki reaches for it only for the man to grab him by the wrist. The beach ball bursts in his hand, falling to tattered pieces on the floor as the man grabs him with both hands and drags a screaming Katsuki towards the very last shower stall.

Once they're inside and the door is locked, he gives Katsuki a harsh slap to the side of the head that stings.

"You scream again and I'm gonna do your wrists how I did that beach ball, do you get it?"

Katsuki bites down on his lip to try and silence his sobs but he's scared---he's so scared and he's never felt so helpless before.

"P-Please..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 95 5
And so Bakugo hugs back. He tightens his hold around Todoroki and tries to forget that he's hugging his own body and instead just focuses on how he'...
25 1 3
"Does that mean you want to go out with me? As boyfriends?" Katsuki blinked. He certainly wasnสผt expecting that. But whatever, heสผll take what he can...
24.8K 599 12
This is a small KiriBaku and TodoDeku Fantasy AU story. Idk how to do descriptions... -Blood -Swearing (Bakugou) -Yaoi (boyxboy)
68.7K 2.9K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...