Time To Prove Love |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

"I love you!" "Prove it!" "Its TIME TO PROVE LOVE." What will happen when Two love birds have a challenge in... More

||1||
||3||
||4||
||Epilogue||

||2||

896 132 48
By dYnAmIc_123

Hello!!!
Back with it....

Lets move on!
_____________________________________

A month later..

Ragini and Laksh have completed their studies while her brothers had started looking groom for her...This was creating tension in her and she badly wanted to confess the truth to her brothers!! But, she was afraid of their reaction...

Laksh started asking her to make him meet her family as he wanted yes from both sides.

And then finally... Ragini took the brave step..

One day...

Vikram was sitting on the dining about having tea reading the newspaper and Yuvraaj was getting ready for his duty and he came to Vikram.

"Good morning Brother..!"

"Good morning..Where is Ragu?"

"Went for the jog!!"

"She didn't return yet?!!!"

Yuv went speechless.

"But-------"

"Oh God!!! Where she will be now! I am soo worried!!"

"Stop worrying!!! Am here..."
Comes the voice from behind and both turn to see Ragini standing there. Vikram goes and hugs her...

"Dont play such pranks with us! We get really scared!!"

"Sorry Bhaiya!!"

Vikram smiles and pinches her cheek..

"Ok I am going!!!"

"Bhaiya wait!!"

"What happened??"

"Woh....woh.....Me......means I....Woh.."

"Say it!!!"

"Actually Wohhhh.."
She was very nervous..

"Dont waste my time..."

"Ohkay..I want you to meet someone!"

"Whom??"

"My friend!"

"Hmmm we wilp surely..okay princess..Chlo bye."

"Bhaiya...But you have to meet my friend now!!!"

"Stop kidding around!!"

"I am not!!! I brought him here with me....Laksh!!!! Please come in..."
She was really scared as she noticed her brothers' expressions.

"Him?????"
Asks Yuvraaj..

"Uhm...yes!"

And Laksh enters inside....He was smiling. Vikram and Yuvraaj frown seeing him...their expressions make Ragini more worried...She gulps inaudibly.

"Namaste Bhaiya.."
Greets Laksh in hopes of impressing them..

"Hi.."
Says Vikram coldly.

"Uhmmm hello..."
He too gets nervous.
Then goes to Yuvraaj and says..

"Hello Bhaiya..."

He forwards his hand..
And he says...

"Namaste!"
Joining his hands....

Laksh looks wierdly towards him.

"Anything else Ragini!!!! May I leave now???"

"Bhaiyaa...nooo..I havent complete.."

Vikram glares her.

"What's left now!!!!!"

"Wwooh she....she...and me...uhm sorry sorry he..and me...want...marry...uhmm.."

"Eennoouugghhh!!! Am getting late!!"

"Okay fyn!!! I and him love each other and want to marry each other...I have met his parents and they have accepted me..Now the decision depends on you.."
She says closing her eyes...
But finds no reaction and then opens her eyes only.to find Yuvraaj and Vikram pushing Laksh out of the house.

"Get out!!!!"

"But Bhaiya...Ragini and I love each other!!"

"Your love...My foot!! Get out!!"

Ragini widens her eyes at this and runs towards them.

"Bhaiya what are you doing!!!!! Stop it!!"

"What are you doing !!!!!!? You did the thing we feared the most....You don't remember Ragini what our so-called father did with our mom!! Wasnt it a love marriage??"

"I remember it! I know it...Dad was wrong and ma suffered a lot!! But brother why to see just one case?? There are many cases of failed arranged marriages and successful love marriages.....You know jyoti right??? What his husband did??? Cheated her! Betrayed her and tortured her!!! On the same place..Arshi is living a lovely life!!!
Moreover...maa ran away with dad but I came to you ryt?? You have the full rights to reject him but not before knowing him bhaiya!!! Not before knowing him!!!"

Yuvraaj and Vikram's were surprised by her justification. She was correct.

"But how can we trust him?"
Asks Yuvraaj.

"The way you will trust the groom choosed by you!!"

"I still can't agree... Ragu we can't see you suffering....!"

"Bhaiya I won't disappoint you!!! I promise...She is my life!! Moreover, she has met my parents and insisted her upon meeting you both....I want that you people must accept me ...And if it's a no from your side...We will part our ways...At least give me a chance."
Says Laksh.

He says the last line stumbling.

"No....."

"Buttt whyyyyy?????"
Shouts Ragini..

"I said Na Ragini!!!  No!!"

"I want to know the reason!!!"

"This is final!!!!"

"I am swearing!! I will do anything insane if I didn't get my answer!"

"Ragini leave it!"

"No laksh!!! They are wrong! Theyshould give you a change. You deserve..Just because we love each other they cant reject you!!!! Bhaiya...you aint going to industries until I get the proper reason!!"

Vikram is quite. Ragini smirks painfully..

"You arent saying anything cuz you dont have anything to say!!! Youdont have a reason!! You think that what you do is always right and others do is wrong!!! But today you are wrong!!!"

"Enough Ragini!!!"

"In all these years...I demanded one thing from you and you cant fulfil it!!! Why dont you get that I have full rights to chose my partner!!!"

"Bhai...what's wrong in giving him a chance?? He looks like a good man!!"

"Yuv??"

"Yes...I quitely analysed what she is saying and she isnt wrong!!! She has full rights to choose her partner!!! You tried hard so that she doesnt fall in love with anyone but what happened??? She did...Today you will stop her from marrying him....without considering her point of view....she will turn into a rebel!!!"

"Yuvi Bhaiya!!"

Ragini runs to him and hugs him.

"Thank you.."

"Anything for you princess..."

"Hmmm.....fine but remember just one chance!!! You fail?? You are going without any questions and never meeting Ragini!!!"

Ragini and Laksh share a brief eyelock.

"Okay then..I accept what you will say!!"
Says Laksh.

"You just have to pass my test!!!"

"Yes bhaiya...."

"Be ready!"

And he storms off....while Yuvraaj leaves behind him leaving Ragini and Laksh alone ...
Ragini goes and hug him..

"Sorry for the insult you faced!!"

"Am even not respected at my home..often insulted by dad so have got used to...hehe.."

He chuckles. She hits him on her shoulder smiling and hugs him again. He smiles taking her in his embrace.

With brothers....

Yuvraaj runs behind Vikram.

"Bhai wait.."

"You turned your side Yuvraaj!!"

"Bhaai..please wait....just listen to me.."

Vikram stops.

"I have a plan...."

Vikram turns to him.

Screen freezes.
______________________________________

Sooooooo part II Of kuku369 ka bday gift out....❤️❤️

Next part maybe at nyt❤️

I hope you liked it...

Do vote and comment.

Bye ❤️
Take care❤️
Love love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
25.7K 1K 3
it's 2 shots story only....he is alpha dominant possessive person like every alpha....got a human mate nd goes possessive for her....
14.8K 1.3K 13
both are friends... nahhh best friends, since three years.. for her both relation beyond the friendship.. she loves him... he loves someone else.. fo...
130K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...