The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Valentines Raffle

16.6K 462 156
By FreeFlyer68

   " So, you're doing a raffle? " 

   " We are. You'll just pay to put your name in a box and then a day before Valentine's day we draw a name out of the box. That day we will go on a date with that person. "

   " Are you going to put your name in the male host raffle? "

   " I don't think I can. Since I will have a raffle of my own I don't think it would work out. "

   " Yeah. That's true. It looks like my time is up. "

   " So it is. "

   " I'll see you later Wyatt. "

   " Bye. I'm going to go put my name in your drawing box. "

   " Well, all I can say is good luck. I don't know the name I'll pick. "

   " Bye. Thanks again for having me. "

  " Anytime. "

I waved as Wyatt left and I sat back down in my chair. My next guest sat in front of me and I recognized him immediately. 

   " Why hello there Adam! "

I stood up and hugged him and he hugged me back. Once we separated we sat back down in the chairs and started talking.

   " Hi, Adam how are you doing? "

   " I'm doing good. I just wanted to get a chance to talk to you again. As friends of course. "

   " Of course. How was that girl when you ran after her? "

   " She was distraught. I found her in the back of one of the libraries. I sat beside her and held her. She cried into my shoulder and I was able to calm her down. I confessed my feelings for her and she returned them! Can you believe that!? "

   " Congratulations Adam! I'm so happy you guys are together. I told you that things would work out. "

   " Thank you again. So are you excited to draw a name out of your box in a few days? "

   " I am. I'm curious to see who I would get. "

   " Let's both hope it's not some pervert. "

   " Yes, let's hope. Is your girlfriend going to put her name in? "

   " We made a deal. I said she could only if I did. So I'm going to put my name in your box later today. "

   " That'll be fun our first hangout. "

   " Isn't it supposed to be a date? "

   " It is but since you and I are friends and you've got a girlfriend we can just hangout. We haven't really hung out a lot. "

   " That's true. It'll be a lot of fun. "

   " Yes! "

   " It looks like time is up. "

   " It does. I'll see you later Adam. Have fun with your girlfriend. "

   " I will. "

We both stood up and hugged each other. He walked away and I started walking towards Kyoya ready for my Beak.

   " Hey, Kyoya. "

   " Hello, Y/n. How are you doing? "

   " I'm doing perfectly. How are you? "

   " I'm alright. You seemed to have a lot of fun with your last guest. "

   " Yes. We are really good friends. A girl ran out of here one day and I told him to go help her and they are dating now. We are really good friends though. "

   " Good. It would be a shame if you were to be taken."

   " Why because you want to date me? " I teased.

He only smiled and chuckled a little bit. I saw a lot of girls and boys putting their names into the boxes and I was excited to pick my name in a few days.

   " Someone is excited. " Mori said.

   " Yes, I am excited to pick a name. "

   " We still don't think-"

   " -this was a good idea for Y/n to do it. " The twins said joining the conversation.

   " Why not? "

   " Cause we won't be able to have our time with Y/n! " Kaoru said holding my waist.

   " Yeah! We want some time with our toy! " Hikaru said grabbing my arms.

   " Well, this is one of her jobs as a hostess. It can't be declined. " Kyoya said pushing his glasses up.

   " What if the hosts had some time of their own? "

   " What do you mean princess? " Tamaki said as he pulled the twins off of me.

   " Well, the day we do the raffle why don't we spend time with each other. You know since we are doing the raffle the next day why not have a party for the hosts. It'll give us time to hangout together for Valentines Day."

   " I like that idea Y/n! Let's do it! " Tamaki agreed.

   " We can have a strawberry cake to since it's the fruit of Valentines Day! " Honey said smiling.

I smiled at the ideas we were given. I was glad that we could do this little plan of ours. I leaned against Mori as we discussed ideas of stuff that we could do. Mori seemed to be fine with it and he placed his arms around me. I felt relaxed.

   " Excuse me I think I have a session with Y/n Fujioka. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
14.3K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...
204K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...