The Gag Reel Records (Compani...

De WritersBlock039

Basically exactly what the title says: the gag reel that goes on behind the scenes of my series "The Unmatche... Mai multe

Cast ~ Arrow Season 6
Cast ~ Supergirl Season 3
Cast ~ The Flash Season 4 & DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3
Trailer ~ Arrow 5x22 "Missing"
Summary & Trailer ~ Arrow 5x23 "Lian Yu"
Live Q&A ~ After Arrow Season 5

Introduction

2.4K 44 7
De WritersBlock039

You've read my take on the season finale of Arrow Season 5. You're reading my takes on Arrow Season 6, Supergirl Season 3, and will read them with select episodes from The Flash Season 4 and even some of Legends of Tomorrow Season 3. Those chapters are what I imagine the final products would look like.

But what happens behind the scenes of the stories? If my stories were real, what would the cast be doing to create this series?

***

Because I blame EmpressOfFandomzzz for making me think about what the possible blooper reel for this series would be and let's face it - who hasn't wondered that?

This is going to be one of those stories I update selectively, as in it won't be a priority to update. Like I said, this is behind the scenes - it's nowhere near caught up to where I have in the actual series. At the time of this A/N, I've written 30+ episodes in total, so there's no way I'm catching up quickly.

Hope everyone will enjoy, or at least put this in their reading list!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.9K 785 19
What if Deucalion had a daughter? What if she had a big heart? Alexa is Deucalion's daughter, a person who unlike her father, doesn't like killing pe...
159K 7.3K 35
In y/n l/n's third year at Hogwarts, her relationships and connections to those around her will be tested. With tensions growing since the escape of...
174K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.3K 157 18
Grace is a tough nut to crack. She has to always have a certain level of decorum. But sometimes that goes to hell when you work for the president wit...