SPORADIC//Image Book

By hotcheetozzz

A collection of random oneshots/images that I write. You might find almost anything in here, so let that be y... More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay
Insane//21NBA
Gorgeous//Triptacion
Welcome to the Game//BlueNBAKMelly
Studio Time//NBAQuando
Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2
A Day As The Maid//NBABlueface
Insane//21NBA, Part 2
A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2
A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part
F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21
Mr. Davis//NBAGucci
Summer Time Luvin//BBGNBABlueface21
Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly
Aisle 2//KhalifaSkies
Disobedient//BabyGunna
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay, Final Part
Pound Town//21NBABlue
A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty
Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando
Your Shine//NBASlumpgod
Work Out//BratNasty
Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part
The Best Twink//YBNQuando
Gay Chicken//Quando10
The Right One//BortMelly
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part
That Spot//DaStunna
The Best Top//NBAK
A Lil Self Love
Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2
Valentines Boo//DurkVon
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

Insane//21NBA, Final Part

15.2K 364 761
By hotcheetozzz

^he's so damn cute bruh, wtf😡💕

for those who dont know, i updated this book yesterday too, so check that previous chapter if u want to☺️

this took me a long time to write, but i have my reason🥴

excuse and errors

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs

----//----

Starring:

21 Savage as Sheyaa
and
NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

Sheyaa sat on his couch, phone in his lap as he stared blankly at his white living room wall. The knife in his hand repeatedly stabbed the armrest of the furniture, the blade tearing through the fabric and making the hole deeper and deeper, his face as neutral as ever.

He wasn't joking when he said that he'll stab the man if he didn't text him back, having slyly planted a tracking device on the man's car to know where he was, just in case. Patience was something Sheyaa barely had, so the longer the man had him waiting, the more different ways of fucking up or killing the man went through his head.

He had killed a man right infront of him. Maybe the younger got cold feet after their little moment in the alley. He slowly drank his water, cool liquid going down his dry throat.

He thought you was playin'.

"Well he got me fucked up. He ain't finna think I'm playin' when I jam my knife in his muthafuckin' face. Dumb bitch." He felt himself grit through his teeth.

You ain't finna do that nigga. You like his face.

"...You right. I'll probably stabbed him in the stomach or sum." Sheyaa really didn't want to mess up the mystery man's pretty little face, he wanted to do some other explicit stuff to it.

That image of the man looking up at him with glazed over hazel eyes, his cum all over the man's face, and that satisfied look he sent the taller mans way...

Beautiful.

Sheyaa is what most would consider a loner. He didn't want to put the innocent in danger with the kind of shit he got into, so he stayed to himself. So running into someone who was secretly almost, if not more fucked up than him, was a change of pace.

He couldn't get the younger man out of his mind, no matter what he did to distract himself. For some reason, he just had to see the man.

And Sheyaa was hoping that it would be soon.

~

🔪
when u want me to come over

now, tf
alrdy had me waitin on yo ass

🔪
awww, someone seems eager
did daddy missed lil ole me🥴

stfu and bring yo ass tf on
u finna get fucked up
bitch

🔪
😍😍😍😍
yes daddyyyy

~

Later that day, the man came over.

That's when they finally and quickly introduced themselves, and from proper introductions, he found out that man's name was Kentrell.

The two didn't say much after that, an underlying tone of want dripping off of both of their bodies. They sat in his living room, mostly quiet and simply looked at one another. He glanced at Kentrell, who was laid out across from him, glazed over hazel eyes looking at the knife he was toying with in his hand.

Sheyaa's eyes looked down the youngers body, the white wifebeater bunch above the man's pecks to reveal perky pierced nipples, and a hand deep inside the shorter mans sweatpants. That dirty little mouth slack open in bliss as Kentrell stroked himself without shame, small pants coming from his person.

"Come play with me daddy." The man gasped, quickly pumping himself. "I want you to fuck me up."

Sheyaa looked on boredly, even though his gut was hot and his dick was hard as hell, ready to break the man in half. "Why should I? You took yo fuckin' time textin' a nigga and shit. Don't seem like you want ma dick that bad."

"But I doooo." Kentrell whined, and his free hand made grabby hands at him. "I wanna cum all on that dick, over and over and over again." And his hand sped up, making him arch off the couch, throwing his head back with a loud moan.

"I want to so fuckin' badly." The younger whispered, a panting mess.

"Hoe."

"I am." Hazel eyes looked at him, so intensely, with such want. "I wanna be a nasty lil hoe, only fo you."

He silently beckoned the man over with the tip of the blade. "...Come here."

Kentrell immediately dropped to his knees and crawled over to where he sat, slotting himself between his open legs.

"Open yo fuckin' mouth."

Doing as he was told, the younger man's mouth opened wide and he stuck his tongue out. Sheyaa pressed the blade down against it, just enough to cause pain but not enough to cut into the muscle, pulling a whimper out the man.

"Next time I tell yo ass to do sumthin', you betta act like issa life or death situation and do it, befo' I kill yo pretty lil ass." He mumbled pulling the knife back, a string of saliva connecting the blade and the younger man's wet tongue. Kentrell quickly licked up the string, and and wet to drag his tongue along the blade with a small moan, almost cutting himself in the process.

"You hea' me?"

"Yes daddy." The younger bit his lip, voice nothing but a whisper, voice in utter awe.

He carelessly slapped the man in the face. "Louder."

Kentrell's eyes glazed over even more, nodding his head with a dopey smile. "Yes daddy."

He chuckled a little at the man's happy mood, and roughly grabbed the man's chin, bringing his face foward. It was almost crazy how both of them stuck their tongues out teasingly, muscles meeting halfway, both of them groaning loudly into the exchange. They moved against each other quickly and roughly, grabbing harshly onto one another bodies. Hot tongues explored the others caverns, so into the other person, never wanting it to end. Through sharp gasps, whines, grunts, the makeout made them both utterly breathless. It was so hurried and raunchy, but it felt...amazing.

Sheyaa had always heard of those cliches tropes in movies and stories, that when your with the right person, you can just feel it. When it was 'the one', fireworks went off, and your heart fluttered comfortably.

Maybe...that's why this all felt so good to him.

Kentrell sucked greedily on his tongue as he pulled back, and he popped the man in thigh, watch irritated and shiny plump lips pout as he leaned back on his seat.

"Suck this dick." He commanded.

That seemed to lift the younger man's spirits up, and he wasted no time in unzipping his pants and grabbing the length, quickly pumping it in his hand. He watched as that greedy little mouth went to kiss the head of his dick, wet, loud, and obnoxiously. The pink muscle swirled around the slit of his length, collecting the precum, moaning brokenly at the taste.

That long tongue traveled downwards, licking and mouthing along the side of his shaft, wetting brown skin, making his length slick and glossy with his saliva. The man looked so into what he was doing, hazel eyes not once ever breaking eye contact with him.

The man finally took him in his mouth, the cavern wet and hot, and he watched Kentrell's eyes flutter as he began to bob his head as he got reaccquainted with his length. Big lips stretched around him so perfectly, the man smiling up at him as he hollowed his cheeks and giggled around his dick, cum and spit already plentiful and dripping around the corners of the man's mouth.

"That dick big baby?" He smirked down at the man, who moaned sloppily around his length, pulling his head back and watching a thick string of slick and cum connect the man's plump lips to the tip of his dick.

"So big daddy." The smaller man praised, swallowing his length again in one quick swoop. Kentrell steadily moved his head, his mouth loud as he slurped up Sheyaa's length, hand twisting fast around the base intune with his slurps. More and more cum and spit collected around the youngers mouth, and he was so sloppy with it, it dripped down to the base Sheyaa's length and down his pants.

He chuckled when Kentrell pulled off and stuck his tongue out like some hoe, smacking himself in the face with his length, smearing cum along his cheek. The younger didn't seem to care about the mess though.

"Can you cum in ma mouth daddy?" The man asked innocently, big honey eyes looking up at him and he smirked.

"If your good, maybe."

"I'll be reallyyyy good fo' you." The younger whispered, and he watched Kentrell make a show of putting his hands behind his back, before going down on his length as far as he could. Sheyaa couldn't help but groan, the feeling of his dick hitting the back of the man's throat, watching the shorter man's eyes roll back, a loud choked gag come from the younger's mouth.

The man caught him off guard when he came up for just for a second to get some air, just to go back down and swallow him whole again, and he felt his stomach clench with how tight and hot the man's throat was. Kentrell finally showed him some mercy and pulled off, mouth a hot mess as he laughed at his facial expression, quickly twisting his hand around the head of his dick.

"S-shit, you nasty bitch." He groaned as he felt his toes begin to curl, Kentrell gently tugging at his balls as he continued to pump him in his hand. He moaned when he finally felt himself bust and his cum spilled from the slit, shooting up high, Kentrell immediately leaning forward to suck him for every single drop.

"Mmmmmm." The younger's eyes fluttered as Sheyaa continued to empty himself in the man's mouth, sensitive but just loving how greedy Kentrell was being. His partner pulled off with a gasp, cum sloppily leaking from the corners of his mouth, tongue going to quickly lick it up.

"I'm such a lil mess daddy." The younger moaned, biting his lip and looking up at him with a wet and slick covered face.

"Can I get some dick nowww. Pretty pleasee?" Kentrell begged, glancing at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't rush me bitch." He mumbled, grabbing his phone and going to open his camera.

"Your so meannnn." Kentrell didn't seem to mind though, sticking his tongue out wantonly as Sheyaa began taking his pictures, proudly showing off just how much of a mess he really was.

"Take them clothes off. Give daddy a show." He muttered, going to start recording a video. The younger obeyed immediately, standing up and teasingly taking off his wifebeater first, showing off those hard and lean tattooed muscles. He zoomed in on the man's body, getting his pierced nipples and tattoos, following the mans every move closely. Slowly turning around, Kentrell hooked his thumbs under the band of his joggers and bended over, pulling the pants down to reveal that he had on nothing underneath, showing just a fat little ass.

The man had no shame with showing how eager he was, and Sheyaa liked that about Kentrell. No beating around the bush, if he wanted him, he wanted him. He recorded the man pulling a cheek back, revealing a small plug, which he removed to show and clenching and wet hole.

"Are you gonna come play with me now daddy?" The man shook his ass teasingly in Sheyaa's face and he slapped a cheek harshly, causing the man to gasp. He stopped recording to bring the man's backside closer, licking a long and sloppy wet stripe up the man's entrance, his taste clean and simply addicting.

Kentrell gave a shaky moan as he continued to teasingly and roughly lick around the man entrance, feeling his dick already begin to harden again. The younger pushed back on his face eagerly and he went deeper, tongue quickly darting in and out of the hole, loosening it up as much as he could for his length.

"Ahh, f-fuck daddyy!" The younger gasped when he sent a harsh slap to the man's ass, drooling as he pulled back from the twitching hole.

"That pussy so fuckin' pretty." He groaned and pulled the cheeks apart, kissing the spot before spitting at the entrance, diving back inside to feast.

"Oooo, daddy! P-please, fuck me! " Kentrell cried out loudly as he slid a finger into the man, pumping it in and out quickly, the slide smooth and with no resistance. His tongue moved with the digits, feeling the man get wetter and wetter, slick falling on his tongue.

Having mercy on the younger he stood up, discarding himself of his clothes and Kentrell quickly doing the same, until he roughly pushed the man down into the couch.

"P-put it in! Pleasee, I wanna feel yo d-dick inside of meee." The shorter man arched his back and presented himself to Sheyaa, who dribbled down on his length, stroking himself to spread the slick along his shaft.He roughly grabbed the man's hip with one hand, the other holding his length and slowly pushed himself in the man's tight little entrance, eyes almost fluttering at the feeling.

"Gawddamn, this pussy tight as fuck." He groaned, clutching the hips of the smaller man and bringing his ass flush against his pelvis. Kentrell whimpered loudly, arching his back harder and his grip on the couch tightening, face smushed against the cushions.

Not giving any warning he began to thrust hard into the man, fast but steady, stroking into that hot heat. Kentrell seemed to love the pace, moaning loudly into the seat, his walls getting beat down with little to no remorse.

"F-fuck, that feels so good!" The younger gasped as he pistoned into him.

"You love that dick bitch?" He laughed, fucking into the man faster.

"Ahhh, I love it! Fuck, t-that dick is so big!" Kentrell squeaked, reaching back to open himself more for Sheyaa to thrust into him deeper. He slapped the man's hand away and grabbed it, pulling it back and making the younger man's body come up and arch away from his, continuing to fuck the hell out the man.

The younger man's eyes rolled back as he continued the motions, wet squelches sloppily sounding throughout the air as he purposely hit the man's spot, trying to draw out the best reactions he could from the man. He looked down to see his dick covered in the man's slicks and cream, that cute jiggle Kentrell's ass made when he thrusted into him driving Sheyaa wild.

Shoving the man back forward, he planted his left foot into the couch and moved his hips even faster, watching Kentrell look back at him with his mouth slack open and his face smushed uncomfortable into the cushion.

"Call me a bitch d-daddy." The younger moaned, beginning to slam back against the man's dick roughly, both of them going out their way to fuck each other as hard as possible. "Call me a s-slutty lil bitch."

"Slutty lil bitch." He growled, watching Kentrell fuck himself harder on his length, hazel eyes rolling back as the tip of his dick striked against his bundle of nerves over and over again.

The younger drooled on the cushion as they continued, the intensity of their fucking making their breaths labored and groans loud. Sheyaa didn't care if the whole apartment complex could hear them, because they would be as loud as they wanted to, and no one was going to ruin this moment for them.

He slapped the man's ass harshly, leaving skin on fire as he moved his hips faster. Digging deep into the man's wet heat, brown eyes watched the way his length greedily plunged into the man's hole, and how Kentrell's creams leak down and fell past his thigh. He leaned forward, hand stationed on either side of the man's head, before really dropping his dick in the man, pulling loud whines from his partner.

"Uhhhh, fuck!"

The younger became restless, body starting to shake as he dicked the man down harder, small tears of pleasure rolling down the man's cheeks as he held onto Sheyaa arms near his head for dear life. The sweet porn star like moans comming from Kentrell was doing something to him, and he felt his own gut begin clench, orgasm on the way.

"Uhh, u-uhh! Oh m-ma gawdd!" Kentrell couldn't even form a coherent sentence, but he didn't have to say anything because Sheyaa knew what was coming.

"You finna cum hoe?"And he watched the man nod sluggishly, eyes hooded and looking at him intensely. "Daddy finna nut all in that pussy, you want that baby?"

"Y-yessss." Kentrell groaned lowly. "Cum in ma pusssyyy."

He growled as he buried himself deep inside the man, Kentrell squealing happily as he painted his walls, tight insides spasming around him and milking him for everything he had. Through his excitement the younger came untouched, his cum leaking down and falling onto Sheyaa's couch, white seed dripping on brown cushions.

They both panted harshly, small beads of sweat drippin' from their bodies, looking at each other as silence came over them.

Kentrell then sluggishly raised up and turned to face him, before lunging forward and tackling him to the floor.

~

Their lips moved harshly against one another, and standing on their feet they bumped into anything that was in their way, gasping into one another mouths. The lust they were feeling was currently unreal, and he thanked god for his stamina because he was damn sure going to use it.

Sheyaa slammed the shorter man into glass backdoor of his apartment, Kentrell practically vibrating against him as he grabbed his dick, aligning it with the man's leaking hole and slamming it inside. The youngers body was already arched, but wanting it to be more profound he punched roughly at the mans back, causing him to keen and make his back go in even deeper.

"Mmmn, t-they're people o-outside daddy." The younger man moaned, sticking his own fingers in his mouth to groan around them, and Sheyaa looked over his shoulder to see a couple of niggas outside simply doing nigga shit. They were completely unaware of them up above, fucking where anyone could see them.

"I don't give a fuck." He grunted, continuing to slammed into the man. "Let them niggas see how much of a lil hoe you is." He groaned and felt the man tighten around his dick at his words, wet hole leaking and gripping him.

"Mmm, I-I'm such a lil hoeee." The man drooled around his fingers, hazel eyes in a daze.

"I betchu want them to see, dontchu?" He whispered, leaning close to Kentrell's ear and feeling the man shiver violently against him, before he shoved the youngers face hard into the glass, causing him to moan loudly. "I bet that if you had the chance, you would let them all have their way with you, wouldn't you!"

"N-no daddy!" Kentrell cried out as he grabbed his waist, Sheyaa's hips rolling forward faster and more hurried. "This is daddy's p-pussy, no one else's!"

"It betta fuckin' be, or else imma cut yo ass up, make sure no one finds yo lil hoe ass."

Kentrell squealed as he went faster, body squirming so much he almost would of slipped out of the man it his hold on him wasn't so tight. "Mmm, c-cut me up! Do it, d-do it daddy!"

Sheyaa felt some come over him, his knife in perfect reaching distance, moving to quickly grab it and do damage. He snatched the blade up, ready to slide it down Kentrell's arm and open skin, when the man stiffened and let out a sexy little moan, his cum splattering on the window.

He was brought to his senses when he realized the man came just because he thought Sheyaa was going to cut him, and went to roughly grab Kentrell's face.

He couldn't help but look at the younger man in adoration, both of them panting harshly in the quiet apartment.

"...Yo lil sexy ass crazy as hell." And their lips came together again, Sheyaa picking Kentrell up and walking back over to the living room, more rounds awating them.

~

They had been going at it for probably hours now, bodies burning from exerting themselves for so long, but neither of them seemed to care. Sheyaa watched with hooded eyes at the man in his lap, who was so far gone in his pleasure, so broken, so uncaring of how he looked.

That's what made him so beautiful to Sheyaa.

"You such a pretty lil bitch." He grinned up at the man, watching the younger ride his dick harder, the springs of his couch creaking loudly from the wild bouncing.

"I'm d-daddy's pretty lil b-bitch." Kentrell hicupped, surronding Sheyaa in sloppy wet heat as he slammed down hard on his length. The man drooled, hazel eyes constantly rolling back, so glazed over in lust it almost looked inhumane.

"This d-dick is mine. And no o-one elses. And I'll kill any b-bitch that tries to take it a-away from me." Kentrell moaned and his mouth went slack as he fucked himself harder, wet smacks filling the air. The taller man gave a deep chuckle as he watch the shorter man do his thing, still having never grown tired of how the younger felt around him, even after going at it for so long.

"You like how I ride ma d-dick daddy?" Kentrell traveled up his shaft to the point of him almost slipping out, just to slide back down on him.

"Daddy loves how you ride yo dick baby." He laughed, moaning as a far gone Kentrell continued to bounce, holding the side of the couch and planting his feet deeper in the cushions. The pressure was almost overwhelming, the way the man moved and swiveled his hips in tight little circles almost knocking Sheyaa out.

"Fuckkkk! I'm g-gonna cum on that dick again!" The younger's eye closed tightly as he bit his bottom lip, throwing his head back as he grinded his hips in long rolls, the taller man watching the movements in amazement. Kentrell continued to fuck himself on his dick, making the head brush up against his already sensitive bundle of nerves, broken sobs leaking from the man's mouth as he continued.

Finally, he bucked up into Kentrell's heat, the motion catching the shorter man by surprise. Sheyaa grabbed both cheeks of the younger man's ass and began thrusting his hips upwards into the man's wet entrance, both of them groaning loudly. The other man squealed and leaned down, the pair gasping and kissing sloppily into each other's mouths as their guts tightened up, the taller harshly pounding up into the man's spot.

"I'm finna cum, I'm c-cum!" The man's eyes rolled back before him and he felt a wet splatter hit his chest, his own thrust getting sloppy and more hurried as he sent a couple more into the man, before cumming himself.

The sun slowly set through the windows, the day almost over.

~

Sheyaa watched the man rest in his bathtub after having taken a shower, eyes closed and head leaning back against the wall. As the older brushed his teeth, he absentmindedly poured a little lavender epsom salt in the tub around the younger man, swirling it with his hand to help it dissolve in the hot water.

"What's that?" Kentrell mumbled tiredly.

"Sumthin' that's finna help you go to sleep and stop the soreness." He answered around his toothbrush.

Silence took over them again, Sheyaa feeling the other man begin to watch him as he finished brushing his teeth, spitting and rinsing his mouth off in the sink. When he was done, he sat on the closed toilet seat, twiddling his thumbs as he thought to himself quietly. He was trying not to come off as the sometimes awkward loner he was, hoping that what he was about to say wouldn't blow up in his face afterwards.

Sheyaa took a breath.

"...I know we literally just met each other like four days ago, but I just can't help but feel like sumthin' is there, and I just wanna let you know-"

"I like you too." Kentrell whispered.

He felt his heart do that same flutter from before as he licked his lips, the corners of his mouth going up in a small grin. "Yea?"

"Yea." The younger rubbed his eyes, clearly sleepy, but a smile still made it's way on his face.

"Can I get a kiss then?" And Sheyaa poked out his lips obnoxiously, causing Kentrell's face to cutely scrunch up as he laughed lightly.

"You ugly." The younger still moved forward to peck him gently on the lips, ten times more sweet then their other previous lip locks hours earlier.

That was the start, of a long and close relationship.

----//----

watchu think?

next update for this might be again tomorrow, and a whole new concept, but who knows😈

luv uuu🖤💕💚🖤💕💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 41
[COMPLETED] x reader
168K 5.2K 16
πππ€πŠ. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ Β© 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒π₯π”πŒππ†πŽπƒπƒπ„π’π’, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
92.5K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
27.1K 1K 7
π™Όπš„π™»πšƒπ™Έ π™±πš‡π™±. β’Έπ’π„π—π”π€π‹π…πŸ‘π„π‹πˆππ†π’.✎, 2020