the swan princess (OUAT)

By BABY-SAMANTHA

Stella broke, the best ballerina in storybook also known as in the enchanted forest, the swan princess. Henry... More

chapter one
chapter two

chapter 3

31 0 0
By BABY-SAMANTHA

Stellas point of view

I sat in the chair next Henry. Mom and emma went something and I was still her with Henry. I was about to drift off to sleep but was interrupted by a beep. I look up to see the line went flat. I run out and sling the door open. "DOCTER HENRY NEEDS HELP" I yell. Doctors rush in doing some things and I'm lead out of the room by nurse. I sit there pale. Horrified. 'What's going to happen to Henry?'. I thought. I look in to see them calling someone then mom and emma rushed in. Mom comes to be and gives me my tablet the rushes into the room. I set my tablet down the head over to the room. I see mom and emma crying Then emma, mumbles things and kissed his forehead. All in a sudden. I I feel a wave of warmth go through me.

"Huh" I say. I look around and there telling ragina to go hide. I then go running outside and the the group talking to charming and snow. Wait!Snow!. "Snow!" I yelled running to her. She hugged me and I hugged back. "Hi narcissa!" She said. "Narcissa" I hear a voice behind me. "Ms.blue fairy!" I yelled she picked me up and hugged me. Ms.blue fairy was like a mom to me.the we all see purple smoke. The blue fairy hugged me as it approached. Then it all went away. "Magic..." I heard her mumble. She went over to snow and talk. Wait, what am I wearing?. What did I think my fashion sense was. I run over to a clothing shop a got a pink dress. It had a white bow .I slipped it on and payed for it. I run my ballet shoes still on. O run out and bump into Henry. "Oh hello Henry!" I say cheerfully. "Hi narcissa" he kinda smiled.

Yeah yeah I know mist short. See ya next chapter

~💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900K 54K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
4.6M 350K 90
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
231K 3.8K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
162K 6K 32
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝...