Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 62

24.9K 527 355
By niallsbabe_xx

Okay, I deleted the other chapter, but don't worry, this one ties in with it! However, this leaves off after Niall confessed his love for Khloe.

•••

Niall's POV*

I said it. Oh god, I said it.

It just kind of slipped, but for some reason, I just kept spilling more and more. It was as if my mouth just couldn't keep shut.

To see the smile on her face brought me the greatest satisfaction. She didn't tell me she loved me back, but I'm okay with that. She doesn't have to love me for me to feel this way towards her.

She gives me this sense of security and just… trustworthiness. I can't exactly explain it, but I'm becoming more whipped by the second.

As soon as my lips were pressed to hers -there on that pavement- my mind wouldn't shut down. I began to feel things that weren’t natural. I began to see things- seeing us.

I remembered seeing her that first day. I remembered the short skirt, and the black bandeau bra. I remembered the way her hair was perfectly curled, the top half pulled up.

I then remembered everything up to the day where we sat, strung in the stream of an icy river, just out of town. I remember the way she was so hesitant, yet playful. I then began to remember me leaving her, only to return hours later to see her walking home.

I remembered our first argument, and every single one that followed, leading up to that day that we were arguing about me not showing her affection, after we returned from Ireland.

It's crazy how the mind works. How one day you cannot know a single thing, and the next, you know a whole lifetime worth of information.

How one day, you can be buried so far under ground- to the point of where your feet are dangling above china- and the next have this wonderful and amazing person pulling you out, allowing you to breathe properly.

That night as we were lying in my bed, her head was resting on my chest, her eyes closed. I couldn't help but to stare at her and start to think. Start to question the possibilities of having a future together.

Would she be my soul mate?

Could she possibly be my wife somewhere in time?

Would she really open my eyes that far?

Could I see us living in a house somewhere on the beach with little kids running about?

I felt a smile tug at my lips at the thought before I lightly attached them to her temple. She'd squeezed my hand, burying her head into my outworn blue shirt.

I slept well that night; feeling this massive weight evaporate into thin air. My heart was beating, and it was beating just for her. The brown haired, caramel eyed, laughable, tender hearted Khloe Sparks. I loved that girl, and I'm glad she got the chance to know it because I wanted her to know that for the rest of her life.

The next morning, I awoke, trapped in another universe. I felt different. A good different.

My shades were down, like always, casting a dark shadow over the room, making it seem like it was still very early in the morning when in reality it was probably around seven-thirty.

"Khloe." I whispered, nudging her cheek with my nose. "Baby, we have to get up."

She rolled her head to the side, mumbling an incoherent sentence. I giggled a bit, rolling over on top of her. I could tell she was now awake as a smile spread across her face, but her eyes remained closed.

"C'mon, Khlo." I placed my hands on her hips, straddling her waist. "Don't make me." I smiled down at her, waiting for her golden colored eyes to pop open. "Five."

"Four." My hands inched their way under my long white shirt that she was wearing.

"Three." They moved to the band of my Calvin Klein boxers that she'd also stolen. "Two." I slid my hands under it, resting on her hips- her most ticklish spot.

I noticed her stomach suck in as the word 'one' left my mouth before I started torturing her with morning tickles.

Her eyes immediately popped, her hands gripping into my wrists as she squirmed below my weight. "Niall! Stop-I'm up!" She laughed and gasped at the same time, her voice bellowing off my walls. "St-stop it-" she continued to giggled, trying to flip me over at the same time.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as her hands dug I to the flesh on my thighs.

She laughed and squealed, causing me to laugh from her actions. I noticed a small tear slip out of her eyes, bringing my actions to a halt. I quickly removed my fingers from her waist, sliding my thumb under her eyes. I bent down, pressing a kiss to her nose. "Morning, beautiful."

"Piss off." she muttered, making me laughing loudly. I rolled off of her body and stood to my feet before pulling my clothes from the closet.

"Let's go, sweet cheeks." I kissed her forehead before dragging my stuff into the bathroom. Turning the water of the shower warm, I stripped down from my boxers and stepped in.

Toothpaste was spread out onto my toothbrush, and then was quickly spread into my teeth. Khloe had gotten me into this crazy routine of brushing your teeth in the shower. She claims it's faster, but I beg to differ.

After my teeth were scrubbed, I lathered my hair in my Mango- Mandarin Suave shampoo. Tilting my head down, I watched the water flow over my head, the shampoo falling out with every droplet of water. The stream pattered against my back in a gentle massage, and I felt my eyes close as my muscles relaxed.

Not even five minutes later, I was scrubbed down, and out- putting my fresh clothes on, and my soiled ones in my hamper.

"Hey, Niall?" My ears perked up as I listened to Khloe's voice travel down the hallway.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if I borrow a hoodie? I spilt milk on my shirt." She came around the corner, stopping in the doorway of the small bathroom.

"That's fine. Just put it in the hamper and I'll wash it after class." I insisted. It was already getting full anyways.

"Thank you." She kissed me and then entered while I exited, and began brushing her teeth as well.

*

"Harry, fuck off." I quietly laughed, shoving him by the shoulder. We were both sat in Sociology, listening to the teacher go on, and on, and on about god knows what. It was like he was speaking a foreign language.

"Are you going to tell her?" He whispered so only I could hear as we both sank lower in our seats.

"I already did, mate." I felt my cheeks heat, and my heart skip a beat before quickly getting back on track.

"What'd she say?!"

"Nothing."

He gave me a confused look. "She said nothing!? So are you guys still seeing each other or whatever?"

It was now my turn to look at him like he was crazy. "Yes, we are still dating. Why would telling her I love her break us up?" I whisper shouted.

His eyes suddenly widened and I couldn't help as my cheeks once again grew warm. "You told her you LOVED her!?" He shouted, and stood up, making everyone turn to stare at us. I just shrunk lower in my seat, biting my nails as I glanced around. My whole face was on fire now, creeping up to the tips of my ears.

The professor cleared his throat, staring between Harry and I. "Care to explain, boys?"

"I-um. No, sorry, sir." Harry mumbled, sliding back into his chair.

The professor turned back towards the smart board, finishing his lesson.

"Now, why the hell would you tell her you love her?!" He whispered back to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, continuing to bite my nails. If Khloe were here right now, she'd be throwing a fit over my habit. "Because it's true. What did you mean then?"

"I was meaning about the damn bet between you and Luke. Did you ever tell her about that?" I creased my eyebrows.

"No, and she won't know. She doesn't have to anyways; Luke's out of the picture." I snarled, swallowing hard.

"What if she finds out?"

"If she finds out, it'll be because of one you idiots, and you'll have your balls on a thread." I warned before abruptly standing up. I gathered my things, and ignored the judgmental eyes that followed me out the door.

An instant smile was brought to my face as my eyes weaved through the sea of people and landed on a girl walking out from her class with Louis' arm draped over her shoulder. Her smile that she wore instantly caused the anger in me to vanish.

My feet quickly carried me towards them, coming face to face with her beauty. "Hey, Ni. Why are you out of class?" I reached my hand out towards hers and intertwined our fingers. I cringed a little inside at the nickname, but I didn't do anything, or even comment for that matter. I'd get used to it eventually.

"We were dismissed early." I lied, quickly pecking her cheek so that way I wouldn't spill the truth. I'm usually a pretty decent liar, but I don't know how well that will work around Khlo.

"Oh. Well we have fifteen minutes until English 1. We were going to go get a coffee. Wanna come?" We began to walk that way, Louis stuffing his phone that he was on, into his pocket.

"Why not."

"Niall, are you coming to the party tonight?" Louis looked to me. I glared a bit as he pulled Khloe closer into him, but the squeeze of her hand gave me reassurance. I gave two back, watching as the corners of her lips twitched into a smile.

I could stare at that smile all day and just feel that happiest I have ever felt in my life.

"I, um... I don't know..." I scratched the back of my head, biting my lip. I really just wanted to spend another night with Khloe...

"Oh, c'mon mate. We miss you back at the house."

"Yeah, why don't you go, Niall? The girls and I might gather and catch up for the night after my practice anyways." Khloe smiled, looking over to me as we walked into the little coffee place that was located next to the Library.

"I mean, unless lover boy had other plans?" He smirked and gave a suggested wink my way causing me to roll my eyes.

"No, fine. I'll come." I groaned.

*

"Niall." Khloe grasped my hand tighter, squeezing into my side as she continued to look around. People all around us stared, watching as I dropped her hand, only to securely wrap my arm around her shoulder. I smirked and kissed her temple, making our way to my car.

It was a bit different to have them stare at us, but it just made me more proud to show her off. I opened her door for her, feeling eyes burn into my skin. It was really the first time that everyone saw Khloe and I together like this.

Jumping into my side, I started the vehicle and basked out of the crowded parking lot. "I'm sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable."

My hand slid onto her knee, my fingers playing with the strings from the hole in her ripped jeans. "It was just weird, is all."

"Well, they know now." I smiled, glancing to her. "I hope you know that you're going to get a lot of questions and glares from others..."

She sighed, so I rubbed her knee for comfort, knowing she hates attention. She usually ignores and blocks everything out. She doesn't usually care to hear what people have to say about her, she makes herself oblivious to it. "Why?"

"Baby, we're together. To everyone else, I don't date, but I'm dating you. Plus, I'm pretty much the most known guy here at this damn school, which means that we're pretty much the power couple." I smiled as I stopped at the light, lifting her hand to kiss the back of it.

"I don't want to be the 'power couple' though. I just want it to be us.. No one else has the right to know what goes on with us." She whispered.

"And they won't, if that's what you want. It's up to you to tell them everything or not." I pulled into the parking lot as the light turned green, and found a parking spot towards the back. "My lips are sealed as long as yours are." I smiled, looking up to her. She unbuckled and turned towards me.

We just stared at each other for a moment, before she leaned in, connecting our lips. Butterflies erupted inside my stomach, making my fingertips tingle as I reached out to cup her cheeks.

I moved the seat back a bit, grabbing her hips and pulling her over to me. Her thighs straddled mine, her bum pressing into me. I pulled away a bit, smiling as I tapped her ass. "Don't do that." I stated, slightly growling. Laughing, she pulled away and just sat, staring down at me, our foreheads pressed together.

"I thought you liked it when I did that?" She smirked.

"You're asking for it."

Raising her eyebrows, I noticed her sly grin take over. "What is it that I'm asking for exactly?"

Her smart ass remark sent chills through my spine and I instantly pressed my lips to her neck. Sucking and nipping at the skin, I noticed how she just seemed to melt into me.

"Okay." She giggled. "I'm sorry." She pulled away, but my hand had risen behind her head, stopping her actions. I pulled her back down, attacking her again. "Niall..." she laughed.

I listen to the way my name rolls off her tongue, and every time I wonder if I'd ever get bored of hearing it, but then she goes and does it again, and I know that it will never happen. I will never grow tired of hearing it tumble from her lips in such a delicate way. Even if she doesn't mean for it to be so soft, it just kind of ends up being that way.

With a light moan falling from her, I smile and pull away, my eyes instantly going to the dark purple mark. Spots of dark red filled the mark in, the blood almost being drawn to the surface. I smiled and swiped my thumb over it, hearing her hiss.

I pulled all of her hair up, holding it in my left hand while my right fiddled with the sweatshirt she's wearing. Finally, I was able to pull the neck down far enough to see the marks that I'd left the day before. I smiled at the fact that I, and only I, was able to claim her like this. And the hickey on the back of my neck left from yesterday was my proof that she had claimed me too.

We, somehow, out of all the people here, seemed to be the two puzzle pieces that fit together the best. There may be a few bangs and bruises punched into us, but that didn't stop us from connecting at the seams.

Khloe's POV*

As I sat there and stared at him, it was as if everything was in slow motion. As if it were it were him and I were the only ones on this giant planet. He looked so concentrated as he took in each mark that he'd left me with yesterday. There were bright red and purple, spread all across my neck.

I wonder if he knows how much I really do love him. Even if I haven't directly told him, could he sense it? Or did he think that he was the only one putting effort into the relationship? Man, I hope not.

I bit my lip, contemplating if I should tell him now, or not.

I don't even know why I had to contemplate though, as I already knew the answer.

His thumb traced the bruises up my neck, tracing my jaw and leading to my lips. Tracing my cupids bow, he stared intently at them. I haven't even realized I was leaning in until our lips were mere millimeters apart.

"I love you, Khloe." He whispered, his eyes closing. I closed mine too, feeling my body relax.

"I love you, Niall." I whispered back, sealing it for sure, by closing the gap. I sucked in a sharp breath, my hands working through his hair as our lips moved in sync. His tongue slipped into my mouth, gently caressing my own.

We let the kiss continue for a few minutes, not really leading into anything more- neither of us really in the mood. We were good with just being in each other's company.

He pecked my lips again, before opening his door for us. I smiled and climbed out first, standing by the door, waiting as he gathered his stuff and stepped out.

We walked into the girl's dorm building, making our way up the elevator and into my room. Gemma was gone; her classes ran in the afternoons on Tuesdays.

"What time do you have volleyball?" Niall asked, sitting on my bed.

I walked to the fridge, pulling out something to make dinner with before I had to leave. "Today it's going to be a bit earlier because we scrimmage today. So, I think it's at four o'clock." I checked the calendar that hung on the refrigerator for reassurance. "Yeah, four."

"What do you wanna do until then?" He crossed his ankles, placing his hands behind his head.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I couldn't really find anything that I wanted, so instead I just pulled out the Ramon noodles, placing them on the counter as I prepared the water.

"You don't have a TV." He laughed. I sighed, like I don't know that nimrod.

"It's called Netflix on a computer." I laughed.

"Oh." He pulled out my computer, laughing when he tried NiallHoran for the password and was able to access the home screen.

I rolled my eyes, blushing slightly as I stirred the noodles. "Do you want any Ramon noodles?" I asked, getting out two bowls.

"You mean we're not having chicken!?" He jumped up, racing to the kitchen. I laughed, watching as his socks slid against the tile.

"No. I didn't feel like making it." I laughed, handing him a bowl of the very unhealthy soup. But very delicious soup at that.

"You're being a rule breaker." He tusked with a smirk.

"Says the rule breaker himself." I mocked, as I began to eat, sitting on my bed. Niall squished besides me, finishing his bowl.

Once we were done, the bowls were placed on the floor and my computed sat on our legs between us.

"Okay, what do you wanna watch?" I logged into my mom's Netflix account, bringing up the newly released section.

We decided on the movie, Let's Be Cops. I grabbed my little blanket from beside Niall's head, stuffing it between us as I wrapped my arms around it, then around Niall's waist.

"What are you doing?" He laughed, causing me to look up to him.

"What?"

"Like, with the baby blanket?" His smile was wide, his eyes crinkling in the corners.

"I'm snuggling with it." I laughed. "It was mine since I've been little."

"I've never seen it before."

I shrugged, pressing play. "I haven't had it in a while. Since I've gotten here, I haven't been so attached to it. I used to bring it everywhere with me." I smiled. Niall's arm wrapped around my back, pulling the covers over us as a deep chuckle rumbled his body.

Sighing, I rolled my eyes and curled into Niall, my head resting on his chest as the steady rhythm of his heart fled my ears.

We watched to movie, laughing hysterically. It was pretty much about two guys who were invited to a frat costume party. They went as cops and noticed all the attention they were getting so they decided to pretend to actually be police offices, decking out their car and all. It was a pretty funny movie to be honest. It was good.

Once it was over, we just sat in silence, cuddling with each other. Niall used my computer to log into twitter, scrolling through his feed. He wasn't kidding when he said he was pretty well known all around. He had over fourteen thousand followers.

"When is your appointment?" I sled, suddenly remembering that Niall had scheduled his doctor's appointment today, seeming how everything had started to get better. They just had to do a few tests and labs quickly.

He let out an audible sigh, looking up to the ceiling. "It's at five." He looked back down to me and smiled. I smiled back, and lifting my hand up to push through his hair that was resting against his forehead.

"Okay, should we get ready then?" I asked, not really wanting to get up though. As cheesy as this sounds, I could just lay in his arms for an eternity.

"Yep." He yawned which triggered a yawn out of me, before he shoved me over, laughing as I fell to the ground. I laid there and just laughed, before finally picking myself up and making my way towards the bathroom.

*

"Khloe, I'm going to be late!" Niall groaned, and I could hear him fall onto my bed. I hurriedly finished pulling my hair through the black elastic band, trying to keep it out of my face. My black, ASICS kneepads where slipped over my shins just below my black spandex shorts, and my feet were stuffed into my black tennis shoes. So much black.

"Sorry. I'm coming." I bit my lip, rushing to grab my water bottle from the counter, as well as my Nike gym bag. I tossed it over my shoulder, turning to Niall who stood up, walking over to me.

"Here, make sure you eat this before getting on the court." He placed a protein bar into my hands before leaving a peck on my cheek.

"Oh, look who decided to be so generous." I smiled, leaning into him. Niall smiled back, pressing his lips to mine in a quick kiss.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." He chuckled, pushing me out the door. "Seriously Khlo, I'm going to be late if 'ya don't hurry it up."

"I'm coming!" I yelled, but it turned into a giggle as I took a bite of the strawberry cheese cake flavored Quest bar.

Grabbing my hand, he pulled me down the stairs and out to the car, smiling and shaking his head as I tried to keep all of my stuff together.

I hate feeling rushed. It makes me feel so unorganized and I hate being unorganized. It's a pet peeve of mine.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I asked, all of a sudden starting to worry because I had volleyball.

"No. They're probably just going to run a couple tests and take an X-Ray to see if anything's happened." He kissed my hand, resting it back on my lap as we pulled into the parking lot in front of the gymnasium. There were only a couple cars here yet, but no doubt that in ten minutes it would be so packed that you couldn't get out.

"Okay. I feel bad." I mumbled, wiping away the old, smeared mascara under my eyes.

"Don't feel bad. It's going to be boring anyways." I stared at Niall from across the center council, noticing that his hair was still down today. I honestly like it better down rather than in the little styled quiff he does almost every day.

He made a goofy face causing me to laugh before I leant over the middle, pulling his face to mine. Our breaths mixed between us before he closed the gap, his free hand that wasn't holding mine, finding a spot under my chin.

"Have a good practice. I'll see you in a bit." He smiled as he pulled away.

I nodded. "And you don't have to pick me up. The girls got it. I haven't seen them in what feels like forever." I smiled at the thought of us all hanging out again. I haven't seen Liz or Audrey in almost a month. Only when we'd occasionally pass on the way to class.

Audrey won't be there because of something her and Harry are doing (probably sex), but the other girls will be.

Niall pouted. Giggling, I tapped him on the nose. "Oh, enough. I've been with you every day since we've left for Ireland weeks ago. Go to that party that Louis invited you to." I encouraged with a smile.

"Fine..." He groaned, kissing me one more time before kicking me out of the car, claiming he only had five minutes and the doctor's office was ten minutes away.

I walked into the building, getting a blast of warm air from above.

Making my way to the locker room, I stuffed my bag into my locker, clamping my pad lock down before turning and running out onto the court. The nets were set up, automatically bringing a smile to my face.

For the past week, it's been nothing but drills, training, and weights. Sure, I love working out, but I like it better when I actually have a ball in my hands.

I noticed Amy roll out a cart of volleyballs, her smile instantly brightening when she seen me. It was clearly fake though. She hates me.

She glanced to the stands, taking a one, two before she looked to me. "Where's Niall?" She pushed her blonde hair over her shoulder, her cleavage showing from her low cut shirt.

Slut.

"Not here." I gave a fake smile back, turning to start my warm ups. Her smile instantly dropped and she walked back over to the balls to continue what she was doing.

I know that she likes him. It's clear as day. Every practice, it's the same question. He's only ever been here once, and since then, she won't leave it alone.

Yes, it pisses me off a bit, but I don't really have a reason to get jealous because he's already mine. I've been the only person he's ever dated, and honestly, that beats away any form of jealousy that stirs in me anymore.

Niall, nor I, have even verbally told anyone that were dating, well beside Liam and Harry, but I'm pretty sure they've figured out that something was going on especially after all of the dares we got today. I mean Niall practically never leaves my side... So I'm kind of surprised that she and Ashley still try to even bother hitting on him. He ignores them anyways...

"Legs higher, Sparks." I rolled my eyes at Amy's command, kicking my feet out from behind as far as I could get them as I bent my top half down, touching the line just behind my feet.

I continued this little stretch for a few minutes, until a girl carrying a large cardboard box stumbled in.

"Lilly. Here, now." Amy snapped, pointing to the space beside her. I began to stretch out my arms, watching in place as Lilly fast walked over, dropping the box at her feet.

"I'm sorry. But, they were dry cleaned just like you asked, and the numbers were steamed into place." She exhaled, taking in a large breath as if carrying the giant box had worn the thin girl out.

"Great. Now spread them out. In numerical order."

"I'm surprised she even knows what numerical means." Harper lowly whispered in my ear, snapping my attention to her. I gave a small chuckle, trying not to be noticed by Amy.

Harper was our starting server. She was probably close to 6 foot it seemed, and she had the largest thighs for a girl. To say she was fit was an understatement.

"Did she ask you again?"

"Yes." I groaned, starting on high knees. Harper began to stretch, her long, black hair falling into her face as she bent down. "He was here the first day. That's it. I mean why does she think he's going to come to every practice when he's got better things to do? We go over this every day!" She just laughed, watching along with me as Amy bossed Lilly around.

"I don't know. I do feel bad for the poor girl though." Harper chuckled. "I mean, I'm not saying she's a slut or anything, but her vagina has been used more than Google..."

I couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out from between my lips. The smile on Harper's lips was priceless. A few stares and glances were thrown our way before Amy called us out. I blushed, looking to Harper for a way out before taking a drink from my water bottle.

"Sorry, captain, I was just telling Khloe here, what not to do while riding Niall's dick." I just about spit out my water I had consumed, looking over to Amy to see a deep scowl set on her face. Little snorts were heard from the girls as they tried to not laugh as well.

"Girls-" she turned to the others "-get your uniforms and get them on. As for Khloe and Harper, you two have twenty laps before you can get yours." She turned away, her small hips purposely swinging from side to side.

"I cannot believe you." I giggled up to Harper, shaking my head as she laughed. Setting my water to the side, I started my laps around the large gym, smiling to myself as the butterflies flew freely throughout my stomach at her response towards Amy.

Our scrimmage went well for the most part. Other than the occasional hit to the back of the head that Amy claimed was 'by accident'. We ended up winning the first and last games against the junior team, but lost the second.

After, I had washed up and met the girls outside of the locker room. Eleanor had ran to me, almost knocking me over, but we managed to balance ourselves.

For the rest of the night, we spent our time in Eleanor and Perrie's dorm- wrapping up in our pjs and blankets, watching movies, eating candy, and talking about guys.

I felt weird talking about Niall and I's relationship to them, but Gemma seemed to already know. The smirk on her lips as I told of how he asked me out and took me on dates gave me reassurance that even though they didn't get along, she was happy for me. That made me feel better and happier too.

I didn't tell him about us telling each other that we love one another, but I felt that that was more of a private thing between Niall and I. It's hard for him to feel and receive love, so I wanted to keep that between us. For now.

I was happy that none of them judged me. It's been just over two months that I've known him, and it's been just as long for the girls to get used to him and I. At first, they were always telling me to stay away. I was telling myself that too.

I followed their instructions and trusted their direction when they told me that Luke was better. I don't regret dating Luke, I forgive him for what he did, but that doesn't mean it was okay. I do regret however, wasting my time on someone else when I could have been getting closer with Niall.

So far, he has been little to none of what everyone told me he was. He has been loyal, and honest. He's opened up to me and put trust in me.

I'm ecstatic that I was able to get over everything with Luke and be able to focus on Niall now. He's possibly one of the greatest things that have happened to me, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with him, and getting to know him even more. Getting to be one with him.

Hey guys, it’s been a while, yeah? Haha I don't have the others completed, but I really wanted to post this one because you guys have gotten me to 1.01 MILLION reads!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

I love you so much that words cannot even explain!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 167 26
Grishaverse x reader Oneshots featuring mostly Kaz Brekker. GRISHAVERSE ©️irmgardmelodie13
320K 13.9K 14
πƒπŽπ‹π‚πˆπ’π’πˆπŒπŽ ━━ βœ§Λ–*. | ❝Do you feel that? It's my heart beating for you.❞ | βœ§Λ–*. Dawn Fulmer is a Gryffindor that Remus has been interested...
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 118 12
In "Not that innocent: A Tale of Redemption" follows the tumultuous journey of Max Verstappen and Sarah Vettel as they navigate the thrilling world o...