SHIPPING CALL

By chorusgirl-

More

REQUEST
# LOVERS 1
#LOVERS 3
#LOVERS 4
# LOVERS 5
# LOVERS 6

# LOVERS 2

302 105 4
By chorusgirl-

STEVE ROGERS X NATASHA ROMANOFF
ROMANOGERS
LOVERS

FIRST MEETING: Steve and Natasha first met at a SHEILD HELICARRIER  before the battle of New York. Nat and steve met due to the avengers initiative where they worked together to defeat Loki and to keep New York safe. Back then he quite liked her but didn't reveal that to her.

"Then what are you doing here?"
"I didn't want you to be alone."

WHEN THE FEELING WERE REVEALED: Steve had developed feeling for Natasha for some time now but didn't want to say anything due to fact they were working with SHIELD and didnt want to have something bad to happen to them.
One night, the two bumped into each other where Natashas water was spilled on the Super Soldier and they revealed their feeling for each other.. steve believed it was a long time coming.

HEAD CANNONS:
- Steve and Natasha love to watch horror movies together.
- Steve and Natasha went on many missions together for SHIELD where they pretended to be dating or married.
- Steve tries to get Natasha to dance with him as he has found the right partner.
- Steve didnt like when Natasha was telling him to date women that worked for shield as he wanted to date her.
-steve found it very difficult to fight against Nat during the Civil War.
- Steve Was happy though when she joined him and sam on the run as he wanted to keep her close
- they fought side by side before the snap which wiped half of the universe and steve was so happy that they both didn't go from the snap.
- Steve was heart broken when Nat sacrificed her life on Vomir, he understood why she did it but he lost another person that he loved.
- When Steve returned the stones he saw Natasha again and he was so happy.

"she would follow steve to the ends of the earth if he asked her to."

"How about a friend?"

redheadedwarricr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
34.5K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
82.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."