Supernatural Imagines.

By ameliarosetalks

More

Supernatural Imagines.
ReaderxDean (1)
ReaderxSam (1)
ReaderxCas (1)
ReaderxDean (2)
ReaderxDean (3)
ReaderxSam (2)
ReaderxCas (2)
ReaderxCas (3)
ReaderxDean (5)
ReaderxDean (6)

ReaderxDean (4)

9.6K 237 33
By ameliarosetalks

***PLOT***Spending a nice Christmas with team free will, you're Deans girlfriend***

The bed was cold when you stirred awake, you had only got a couple of hours in so you knew it was pretty early, or late, however you wanted to put it. You furrowed your eyebrows, it was rare that you woke up without Dean beside you and you turned to look at his empty side of the bed.

You heaved a sigh and turned to look at your phone to see the time, thats when you noticed something. Today was Christmas. It was strange that you had kind of lost track of the days, not that you particularly celebrated Christmas, but you smiled slightly anyway.

Crawling out of bed and pulling on one of Dean's hoodies to keep you warm, you groggily made your way out of the bed room. You were hit with the smell of cookies and tea, plus the sound of happy muttering.

You followed the sound to the living room of the bunker and poked your head inside the door, there you saw Dean, Sam and Cas sat around talking quietly. When Dean noticed you, he looked happy.

"Why's everyone up?" You said, your voice still caked with sleep as you made your way over to Dean. He opened his arms to you and you settled on the couch next to him. He draped an arm around your waist and you snuggled into his side.

"Planning the day." Dean muttered, pressing a kiss to your forehead and you furrowed you eyebrows and looked up at him. He just smiled and shrugged slightly.

"You do know what today is, don't you, Y/N?" Cas asked and you looked over at him and rolled your eyes.

"Of course I do Cas, it's Christmas." You said, a grin framing your face and Dean chuckled a little. "So, what did you have in mind?" You looked at Dean, Cas and Sam, they were all smiling like children.

They proceeded to tell you that you were going to exchange gifts after breakfast, eat a lot of food that Dean was going to attempt to cook, apparently you were obliged to help, and then get extremely drunk while listening to very loud music.

You throughout it sounded like a fantastic idea.

***

You were in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Dean demanded (nicely of course) that you make him so much bacon he chocked, you rolled your eyes but started to pul things out of the fridge and cupboards. Dean made you tea and you took a sip of it as the bacon was cooking.

Dean came up behind you, wrapping his strong arms around your waist ad pulling you back against him. You smiled and leaned into his embrace. He buried his face in your neck and you sighed when you felt the tip of his nose brush against you neck. He pressed a soft kiss there.

You giggled a little and you placed your tea on the side to lean over the stove. Dean didn't let go though, he just followed in time with you. You laughed slightly as Dean did this and you turned to bacon over in the pan. He chuckled into your neck and you rolled your eyes once more.

Once breakfast was cooked you told Dean to help himself and you quickly returned to your room to receive his present. You didn't really get him anything special, just a couple of Henley's and a bottle of Whiskey. You didn't wrap it up either, not well anyway, you had found an old present bag and shoved them in there, with a note that said 'Marry Christmas, Love always, Y/N xo'

You bought Sam some shaving stuff and a book on lore, and you had also bought Cas a couple of dress shirts, seeing as he was now kind of human he had to change his clothes every now and then. You picked up all of the presents and carried them outside.

You didn't expect Dean to get you anything, but you made your way out to where he was sat on the couch eating. He grinned up at you and his eyes flicked to the bag in your hand, you grinned back. He threw you a wink, but you just rolled your eyes and plopped on the sofa next to him.

"Are you ready for presents?" You directed at the boys and they all looked up from their breakfast with grins, you rolled your eyes and reached for Dean's plate to steal a piece of bacon.

"Hey, that's my bacon." He said, pouting slightly as you took a bite and licked your lips and you laughed.

"Yeah, I made it for you which makes it my bacon." You shrugged and he caught your wrist just before you could put the last bit in you mouth. He quickly bought it up to his lips and swiped the bacon from between your fingers. You chuckled slightly and reached for another piece as Dean smirked at you, this one you ate on your own though.

"Save the couple stuff for at least after until I've had a drink." Sam cleared his throat and you smiled over at him and you crossed your legs underneath you. He just rolled his eyes when Dean's arm made his way round your shoulders. "Can I have my present now?" Sam grinned at you.

"Bare in mind, one I'm crap at buying presents, and two, you;re really hard to buy for." You laughed and he grinned along with you as you held out a bag to him and a bag to Cas.

They opened them and started at you with awe. Sam automatically thanked you and opened his book and started to read and you rolled your eyes, Cas was looking at you, a smile on his face.

"Thank you, Y/N." You shrugged with a smile of your own. Then Dean knocked your shoulder and raised an eyebrow at you, that's when you noticed there was something in his hands. A package of sorts and a new smile broke out on your face.

"It's from all of us, you're a little hard to buy for too, you know." Sam said, looking up from his book with a grin. You rolled your eyes and reached behind you to receive Dean's present. You handed it to him as you took your own. You waited until he opened his though, relishing on the look on his face when he saw that you had picked out his favourite Whiskey.

"Awesome." He muttered, and almost looked tempted to open it, but didn't. "Thanks, babe." He looked up with the sweetest smile on his face and not caring about the guys leaned over and kissed you full on the mouth. You kissed back smiling into it, but pulled away before you could get carried away, you then proceeded to open your own gift.

The boys ad bought you a new pair of jeans, you had been complaining about not being able to get the demon blood stains off your favourite pair, a few tank tops and new laces for your favourite boots that you couldn't wear anymore cause the laces had worn down. You grinned up at all of the boys and they smiled back sweetly.

"Thank you! God, you're all awesome!" You grinned and Dean laughed slightly as you snuggled into his arm a little deeper.

***

It didn't take any of you long to get dressed and start on the alcohol. Dean had taken it upon himself to choose the music, a mix between Christmas songs and the songs he listened to when on the road. Dean had cracked open his new bottle of Whiskey and at first was drinking it from the glass, but when half of it was gone, he drunk it from the bottle.

You rolled your eyes at him, but drunk just as much, if not more than him any way. You and Cas had been goofily dancing around the living room, both far from sober, when you spotted Dean leaning against the doorframe, bottle in hand, smirking at you. You walked over to him.

"Come dance." You pulled him by the arm and he scoffed.

"Oh, sweetheart, I don't dance." You pulled him harder and he stumbled slightly into the room and allowed you to pull him further.

"I don't care." You said as firmly as you could in your state, and Dean laughed down at you. You started to make him move slightly and he just laughed harder, he pulled you tightly against him until the two of you were chest to chest.

"You can't dance like that to this music." He whispered huskily against your lips and you made a sort of whimpering sound. He started to sway his hips in rhythm to the half slow half fast song and you sighed and swayed with him.

Noticing that you were now lost in Dean, Cas smiled at made his way to flop on the couch next to a half unconscious Sam. Cas also closed him eyes a little.

Your eyes were locked with Deans as you kept swaying, your hands now on his chest. One of his arms tightly around your waist. He manoeuvred the two of you to where he could place his bottle on the side, not taking his eyes from yours, then his arm joined his other one.

The two of you stayed like that for a long time, just looking at each other, continuing to get even more lost in the others embrace. There was a small smile gracing Dean's lips and you couldn't help but smile too. If felt as if the two of you were melding together in all the right places, you fit perfectly against his large frame and he held you steadily against him as he continued to sway slowly.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N." He whispered, almost afraid to break the comfortable silence. You sighed and finally closed your eyes. You looked ways from him for a moment to look at Sam and Cas asleep on the cough, then you looked back up into his face.

"Merry Christmas, Dean." You replied softly, placing your lips over his in a sweet kiss that conveyed everything that needed to be said. Dean pulled you if possible closer and kissed you back with everything he had, tasting faintly of bacon and whiskey and something you could never place that you just associated with Dean.

You pulled back and placed your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as he placed his chin on your head and continued to sway. This without a doubt had been the best Christmas you had ever spent with anyone.

***Hope you liked it***

Twitter - @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...