Together Anyhow | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "What... More

Story and Aesthetics
1. Nada and Fahad
2. The Medical Store Visit
3. Quarrels
Ramadan Mubarak!
4. The Explanation
5. Couple Goals?
6. Stressed
7. Psychopath
8. Demon
9. Minding His Own Business
10. Again The Explanation
11. Truce
12. Tripping
13. The Diaper Bag
14. Bickering
15. First Night
16. Mistakes
17. Staring
18. Blush?
19. A Long Day
20. Emotional Talks
21. Graduation
22. The Family Dinner
23. Who Is She?
24. Hiding Truths
25. Saving Each Other
26. Clumsy
28. What Happened To Her?
29. Reality
30. Back To Normal
31. The Usual Banter
32. Doomed
33. Harsh Reality
34. Confession
35. Facing The Hurdles
36. Stress
37. Care
38. Owner Of Her Heart
39. Upset
40. The End?
41. Over
42. Jealousy
43. Persuasion
44. Confession
45. The Whole Universe
Conclusion
Next book?

27. Believe

1.3K 110 46
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

F A H A D' S  P O V

This girl and her clumsiness!

As soon as I opened the door, something forcefully rushed in.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's my beloved wife. I have become so sarcastic nowadays.

I steadied her by holding her. She looked really embarrassed as if she was caught cheating in exam and Alizah was squeezed between us. My babygirl, Alizah.

"I knew you didn't know how to talk but you don't know how to walk too? Pathetic." I commented.

"Look who is talking. Calling me pathetic? Before advising other people just take a look at yourself. Pathetic." She mimicked my voice at the end and detached herself from me to sit on the couch.

I cleared my throat. "Who gave you the permission to enter my office?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"No one." She smiled, keeping aside the bags she carried.

"See Alizah baby we are now with your Daddy." She said to Alizah who was with her. Alizah was stretching her hands towards me. She missed me.

I went near Aliza and carried her in my hands.

"Since morning she has been missing you, crying for you. But you! You have no time for her!" Nada scolded. Please someone put tape around her mouth.

"I did come yesterday night to play with her but she started crying." I tried to excuse. I looked at Alizah who was smiling at me and clapping her hands out of joy.

"Who can not cry after seeing you? Even a normal person would get frightened just by looking at your face. I don't know about myself that how I handle you. God! I am awesome." Nada said in a teasing voice. Ofcourse she had to tanut or else she will die without insulting me.

"Alizah, people are becoming so stupid nowadays. Talking nonsense. I pity to those students to whom you used teach. Poor kids."

"SHUT UP FAHAD!!" She shouted at me which eventually caused me to chuckle.

"I gotta leave now. Give Alizah andhavethelunch." She blabbered and swiftly took Alizah from me.

"What did you say at the last?"

"Your lunch is here. Have it." She picked up Alizah and Alizah's bag leaving the lunch box behind.

"Lunch for me? You made me lunch to the person whom you despise?" I asked her bewildered.

"Yes. It's just a simple sorry. I really didn't mean to hit you with the salt sprinkler." She spoke and rushed out of my office before I could say anything. Not forgetting to take Alizah along with her, who had been wailing to be with me. I was in shock for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what she said.

Lunch for me? Strange.

I opened the box to see Yakhni Pulao in there. Hmm...smells good.

After finishing my lunch, I continued working but still couldn't wrap the fact that Nada, The Nada who hates me had made lunch for me. That too it wasn't poisoned. But I would not like to accept that the Pulao was very tasty.

It was later, time to leave when I realized that I didn't meet Ibrahim I mean Rahim today. We talk everyday but today we didn't. Let's meet the best friend.

I reached his office and opened the door. Well, who knocks your best friends door?

"Yes baby, I am leaving. I'll reach soon until then just dream about me." I heard Rahim talking on phone to maybe Mira. Love. They are in love. I hope it lasts forever in between them.

I had a lot of trust in love. Even though never fell in love I knew that what it could be. Or how it would be. Actually it was me only who made Rahim realise that he is in love. But I think I was wrong. Now it's nothing like it used to be. I don't believe in love now. But people do believe in love like how I used to.

"Ahem. PG please." I fake coughed to enlighten my presence.

"Oh...Look who is here. Fahad's here baby I'll talk to you later. Bye and AllahHafiz (Parting greeting of Muslims. Basically meaning let God be with you) sweetheart." Rahim cut the call.

"Ugh...I'll soon get diabetes because of all these nicknames already Nada is enough for inventing a new nickname." I complained.

"For you?" Rahim asked shockingly.

"Huh! Please for me she only uses animal's name. I was talking about Alizah."

"You will know when you talk to your wife." Rahim said.

"Please I talk to her everyday it's not even close to what you guys are talk about. Half of our time goes in arguing or talking about Alizah. And I don't even want to talk about anything else too." I said.

"Hmm Let's see in the future. By the way any special reason for your presence?"

"I came here to meet my best friend." I said in an obvious tone.

"What has happened to you Fahad?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"No you are not the Fahad who used to be a month ago. If I had asked you the same question a month ago then you would have started drama or shed fake tears too. I know what has happened shouldn't have. But please forget about it. I want my chirpy and cheerful best friend back and watch him fall in love and be happy again."

"I don't believe in it anymore." I spoke lowly.

"I cannot believe it is the same person who made me realize I was in love."

"Uh...Mira was called you right? She must be waiting for you. Let's go then." I tried to avoid the topic.

"Yes let's go. This time you successfully avoided the topic but not always you will be able to do that." He said and we both went inside the lift.

"AllahHafiz, meet you tomorrow then."

"AllahHafiz." I greeted back and got into my car.

I was driving the car, with Rahim's car echoing in my mind. What he said was correct? Did I really get a drastic change?

I reached home and greeted everybody. I searched for her. But I didn't find her. Where is she? Instead of her Rehanna came.

"Asalamwalaikum (Peace be upon you) Fahad." She blushed. Whaaaat?

"Uh...Walaikumasalam (peace be upon you too." I said uncomfortably. I and Rahim used to always be uncomfortable around girls. Its haraam [forbidden] too to get comfortable or gaze at girls other than your mother, sister and wife.

I got upstairs when Uméma whispered, "Looking for your wife? She is in her room."

"No I was not. Shut your mouth." I scolded her.

"Liar liar pants on fire."

"I guess you have been hanging out with Nada a lot lately." I told her which made her nod vigorously giving me a hundred watt smile.

Oofff...

I went upstairs to my room when I saw that the door to the room adjacent to mine was open and I saw Nada rocking and patting Alizah to sleep.

She silently placed Alizah on the bed and tip toed. She still didn't notice that I was still watching her. While she was tip toeing she slipped and tumbled down.

If you are thinking that I went and caught her like knight in shining armor then you are totally wrong. Till the time I could go and save her she already fell.

Lol she and her clumsiness.

I chuckled at the sight when her head snapped towards me.

"You jerk! Standing there and laughing at me?!" She said and threw the door mat at me.

Seriously? A door mat?

"Oh you didn't do that."

"Ofcourse I did." She said daringly standing up with her arms across her chest.

"How could you?"

"Want me to throw it again?"

"Shut up."

"No you shut up."

"You have no rights to tell me what to do."

"I can and I will. Such an inhuman person you are. Pathetic." She remarked at me. She should take a look at herself.

"Guaranteed better than you."

"Overconfident much?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No confident enough." I stated calmy.

"COME DOWN FOR THE DINNER. Lovely couple." Uméma shouted coming near and whispering the last part.

"I'd like to ignore the last part as you will have to suffer. I will come back after taking shower." I glared both of them. And you know what? They both stuck their tongue out at me.

Seriously both of them shouldn't stay together.

At the dining table, as usual Nada was sitting beside me.

"Oh Nada! You are also a Sheikh. I didn't know." Aunt Mehek exclaimed.

Nada seemed to be confused. Maybe Aunt noticed the pendant Nada was wearing which had 'Sheikh' incarved. Bet Mom has given to her. I noticed them.

Hmm...noticing a lot of things. I see. My brain piped in.

Shut it brain. I am just good at observing things.

"Umm ya. My husband is a Sheikh too." She said nervously and absentmindedly glanced at me. It's weird that they are talking about me as some other third person.

"What is his name?" She asked. Aunt please not that question.

I glanced at Nada who was in extreme dilemma.

"Aunt Mehek we didn't show Mom what all we shopped. We will show them after dinner." Uméma saved us again.

"Yes Azra, Mehek, Rehanna. You all didn't show me anything." Mom joined in.

"You know Nada we bought something for you as well." Azra said excitedly.

And the conversation continued.

After dinner I straightaway went to my room as I had a lot of work to do.

It was near half past twelve when I was done with my work. I decided to sleep when someone knocked on the door.

Who it must be at this ungodly hour?

I opened the door to see Nada with her red cheeks covered with tears and her eyelashes soaked.

What is happening?

"Fahad."

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! Thoughts about this chapter? Comment about it and do vote. Stay home people, it's important.

Also, tell me your favourite party of the chapter.

Until then thank you, AllahHafiz, bye and take care ^_^

CHAPTER ORIGINALLY WRITTEN ON: 19/7/19
CHAPTER RE-WRITTEN/EDITED AND PUBLISHED ON: 27-05-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 74 1
A Nikkah which is filled with hatred, fights, banters and a bit of romance✨ We have all heard of arranged marriage and love marriage but, ever heard...
206K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
154K 4.9K 69
Getting married to her brother's best friend was the thing she always dreamed of. But she never thought the way her life will bring them together. Th...
5.1K 419 18
Her knees felt weak. She sat down on the last stairs. By now, the voices in her head had subsided, and her mind felt blank. With her racing heartbeat...