Freedom ∆(Tamaki Amajiki X R...

The_Sad_black_hole tarafından

"Y-y/n.... No....no, no, no, no, NO PLEASE!!! DONT TAKE HER!!!" Your past is lurking in the dark, but will yo... Daha Fazla

2 - Meet
3 - rest
4 - fight
5 - hello
6 - restless
7 - baby
8 - truth or dare
9 - pt.2

1 - Escape

4.3K 71 60
The_Sad_black_hole tarafından

(???) p.o.v

"DAMMIT! They escaped!! Go now! Get those two BACK and make sure they NEVER EVER escape AGAIN!!" I shrieked as I slammed my fist on the table.

The damn brat got themselves and the other one out. I was going to do the last test because they became useless, then move into the next and final person.

"Hehehe... I'll find you again, and I'll make sure when I do. You both would never ever see broad daylight ever again."

Aizawa's p.o.v

I was in the middle of a fight with some class D villain (weakest villain type) until I saw a blurred person flying and running with a semi-big black bag tied on to their back while holding something in their arms.

I quickly finished up the villain and tied him up for the police to take care of and followed the running figure. I made a quick message to the others to come to the city and continued following after the person running.

I whipped myself up on a building to watch closely on what was happening.

It's...was a...girl, but who's she running from? What did she put in the bag? That's when a group of men and women running behind her screeching for her to stop running with creative cursing with it.

I noticed that one of them pull out a remote and pressed something on it. The girl instantly fell down and screamed bloody murder. The group of people started running faster to get her.

I noticed what the girl was wearing, a purplish t-shirt, black shorts, and her hair was in a low ponytail, parted to her left side and was a mess. Why in the world does she look like she has been beaten?

Then two of them gripped the ends of her hair and the collar around her neck. The collar must have shocked her when one of them pressed something on the remote. A third person walked up and tied a rope around the routine collar after they l got her secured.

The other heroes finally got to the scene and they were in front of the people by about 50 feet. I put on my eye goggles and jump down next to Midnight.

"What's happening Eraser?" Midnight asked aloud.

"Girl running with a black bag tied to her back. Looks like a shock collar on her neck and she looks like she was beaten to the extreme." I stated back activating my quirk.

Your p.o.v

Finally, I'm out of the hell hole. I took Eri and she clung on to my front, I went on a full-on sprint.

The others started chasing me and started catching up. I used my earth bending and pushed myself in the air to distance myself as I went through the city. At some point was far enough that I didn't see them and turned to an alley between some buildings. I told Eri to get into the black bag and she got in. I started running again when I heard them getting closer.

My feet were bubbling with heat and burning like crazy from running barefoot for hours. To make it worse I have cuts and bruises all over my body, from my face to my feet. On top of that, I'm only wearing a plum-colored t-shirt and black shorts, and my damn hair tie was getting loose.

Then Eri started communicating with me telepathically.

'W-where are we and a-are gonna be safe?' I sighed and mentally responded back.

'Don't worry baby girl I'll help you escape but don't worry about me. It's better if you are safer than I am.' She responded back saying I needed to be safe too but I said just hope we escape, and then she agreed.

Eri started whimpering in fear of being caught back and going through the torture of seeing me in pain.

'Hey, hey baby. Don't worry I'll have a plan. Like I always do.' I told her attempting to soothe her nerves a bit.

'Hey, I want you to promise me something.' I thought as I took a series of lefts and rights running between civilians as some tried to stop me.

'If anything happens to me escape, go to any hero and tell them about me and that I've been caught and they just find me.'

'B-but I d-don't want t-to to leave you.' She replied almost bursting into tears.

'Eri please, promise me you will. It's gonna be hard but it'll be worth it in the end. Okay?'

'O-okay y/n, I promise.'

'Thank you baby girl. Now please keep quiet I need to concentrate on getting us to somewhere we can rest peacefully.'

I was about to push myself in the air until the damn shock collar shocked me.

I screamed and tried to rip off the collar as I fell to my knees. This was the 16th time they set it off and the excruciating pain was absolutely the worst.

Suddenly I was pulled by the hair and collar and I met with my worst nightmare. The people who tortured me for over 10 years. I started to beg them not to hurt me or Eri until one of them tied a rope on top of my collar, the damn rope was hella long and they began dragging me back.

I thrashed and screamed trying to do anything to get out of their hold. Then I heard someone shout.

"I'M HERE!"

'The heroes! They're finally here!' I started smiling starting to have some hope of freedom.

Then my captors turned around and started walking towards the direction of them. Dragging me behind all of them. They started yelling at the villains to let go of me and they did as the heroes asked but in a painful way.

The guy holding the rope tied to my neck had super strength. So he whipped me into the air slammed me down. I couldn't do anything since the shock collar was on and it was blocking my concentration.

I screamed from the impact and earlier while I was in the middle of the air I untied the bag so my sister wouldn't get hit towards the ground.

Aizawa's p o.v

I was standing behind some of the others and I noticed them whip the girl in a 180 motion into the air and straight to the ground, before she hit the ground she screamed Eri out loud. We all were shocked when the girl came in contact with the ground. We all covered ourselves from the debris spreading from impact. After all the dirt and debris left we saw a hand weakly sticking up from the crater and I looked up. There was the same black bag that she was carrying.

Then the black bag started moving slowly towards our direction and was placed a couple of feet in front of All Might.

I was about to go up the bag when I then heard the girl screaming not to open the bag. Out of nowhere, she came flying towards us, with a giant wall behind her. I was about to attack her when she landed next to the bag until everything went to fast for me to comprehend.

Your p.o.v

I quietly groaned from the pain on my back. The damn impact with me and the ground caused a huge crater. Soon as the debris went away I slowly moved the bag with some wind pushing at it. I moved Eri towards the heroes as she started crying and asking me in a panicked voice what I was doing.

'Baby girl, don't worry. I'm just moving you towards the heroes so don't worry I'll be right there with you in a couple of minutes. Okay?'

Eri continued to silently cry and honestly, I felt really bad for her. She was so young she didn't need to go through this.

I continued talking to her and she relaxed when she was still able to hear my voice. I told her I had to go, yelled towards the heroes not to open the bag. My attention was now focused on my own escape.

I knew my captors were distracted. So I quickly get on my knees facing their direction, lifted my hands, and quickly slammed my fists to the ground. A gigantic wall made of rocks pushed in-between me and the villains.

I quickly ripped the rope and shock collar off of my neck and launched myself in the air with a giant rock pushing off the ground. I landed in front of them. I quickly made a rock box around all of us and pushed us underground, making sure there were holes in it so we can still breathe.

I almost fell but caught myself on the wall panting like crazy. My blood started to seep out of my cuts as I lost focus to keep them inside of me. I started to talk out loud trying to get a brief explanation of what's happening.

"P-please help me. I'm trying to escape those people, they've tortured me for years and now we finally escaped."

A tall man with flames all over his upper body came in front of me and asked in an intimidating voice asked.

"How do we know you're telling the truth!? And there's another one of you??"

"Seriously, are you *Cough, Cough* t-that blind. Can you not see the blood from my cuts and all sorts of buries covering me?" I sighed and sat down, facing their direction.

He flinched at my response, he and the other heroes eyes went wide. Their eyes went from the marks on my face to my neck, onto my arms, and then legs. Not forgetting to notice the blood dripping from them with bruises surrounding almost every cut.

Some gasped out loud when others were silent when they realized I was right.

After I caught my breath, I carefully untied the bag with Eri in it and settled the bag on the ground, then turned around on to my knees.

"Hey baby girl I'm gonna open the bag and I'm gonna need you to come out. The heroes want to see you if you're alright. Okay?"

They started at my back with confusion wondering who I was talking to.

She then replied with a shaky telepathic okay. I open the bag and Eri immediately grabbed on to me. Violently shaking and crying in fear of the unknown.

I hugged her back and patted her head in an effort to calm her down. I then stood up, picking her up in the process, and turned around facing the heroes. All of their faces morphed into shock that I was carrying a girl in the bag.

Another hero snapped at me to give them Eri, thinking that I was tricking then. I was furious I was about to drown them with water until a man wearing all black with messy hair and a scarf came up.

I turned Eri away from him, thinking he was going to take her away from me when he started something.

"Relax I'm not going to separate you two, but I'd like to ask some questions."

"I'd have no problem with that, but I do apologize. That's gonna have to wait. You all have forgotten about my captors up above us. I'll explain everything to you when we're in a safer place. But for now, I need to fight them."

The same guy with fire all over him said, "Absolutely not, we heroes do these works, not some random children." He spat out with a disgusting tone.

I got pissed and popped joints all over my body. Starting with my neck, arms, fingers, back, legs, and ending it to my toes. Then looked at him dead in the eye with an intense glare and said.

"You have no clue with what you're facing, I know how powerful they all are and I should be able to take them all head-on. Now enough talking I'm gonna send us up so be prepared to attack at any moment." I spat back at him,  giving off a murderous glare.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Stay tuned to see if (y/n) will escape with Eri or be brought back to square 1 with the villains.

Feel free to comment!! ( ◜‿◝ )

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.3K 742 29
The day a child gets there Quirk, for most it's one of the best days of their life. For Y/N. It was the worst. His Quirk was hated and feared, everyb...
28.9K 1.5K 20
One jump, one adive, was it really the answer to the problem? Sure it was worth giving a try but would god really answer the prayers? Izuku Midoriya...
568K 15.6K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...
85.1K 2.8K 25
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 32-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟�...