HER HOMETOWN PRINCE

By nerdyflirtykari

Sometimes all you need is a push. She needed to know what made him tick. What made him leave home for four ye... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Epilogue

9.

2.7K 104 2
By nerdyflirtykari

Sebastien & Becca

"Nervous?" she asked pouring him more wine. "That obvious?" he asked sending a smile her way. Becca watched him closely as he took a sip of wine then returned his attention to his meal. He hasn't eaten much and they have been sitting at the table for ten minutes. She took away the wine and turned his face towards her. "You have been prepped for this. All your life. You told me so earlier. I know if things get crazy your father will be there to guide you. Annalisa looks like the most efficient assistant ever. You have lots of people in your corner." she said softly caressing his jaw.

"And you." he returned holding her hand against his cheek. It was mind-boggling how open he became with Becca. The day flew by with them trading stories and trying to keep the sexual steam between them down. She was now a fixture in his life.

"Me?"

"I meant it earlier when I said you're mine. Maybe I'm going too fast but I need you by my side."

Becca went silent. She didn't have any time to think of what he said afterward earlier. Having his large hands caressing her body, listening to the sweet praises he gave to her, and feeling his full lips against hers was extremely distracting. Whatever they spoke about came from the heart. No lies. They spoke of their families and what they want to do in the future. He didn't look down at her when she confessed she didn't have a career path, he helped her figure out what she was good at and encouraged her to go after it. On the topic of family, he was excited to meet her older sister and younger brother even her mother. She wasn't too keen on that meeting.

Looking into his eyes she saw how vulnerable he was, with one simple kiss on his lips he became alive, framing her face with his hands. "Let's keep it between us. I don't want to be dubbed as a gold digger," she commented.

"Then whoever does so, will lose their job." he returned huskily kissing her once more. Becca groaned in delight feeling her body shudder equally when he caressed the back of her neck. He currently had her bottom lip between his lips, tugging at it sensually. She loved the way he touched her always waiting for her approval. "I better eat my dinner," he said sighing against her lips. Opening her eyes, she returned his bright smile that reached his eyes. Becca's heart filled with joy knowing she was the reason for his happiness, she knew he was her happiness.

Slowly they resumed eating side by side, joking with each other. It was all so surreal. They both couldn't believe that they made each other happy so quickly.

After dinner, Sebastien watched as she chose a movie for them to watch. He wanted to give her the world as a thank you for being there. She saw through his facade and wasn't afraid to voice her opinions. He told her what happened with his fiance and best friend, she had a few choice words for them both and asked questions where at one time he didn't want answers to. It had him thinking a lot but now all he wanted to do was to watch a movie with his girl.

His girl.

Throwing caution to the wind with Becca was the greatest choice ever. They both had a long way to go but Sebastien knew they won't give up on each other. "I think you will like this movie. It's one of my favorites. I hope you like it." Becca called out from the entertainment system.

"We'll see."

She ran back to the sofa into his awaiting arms, Rhameses lazily raised his head from Isis' back to give her a reprimand for being too loud for his ears. Sebastien chuckled as Becca stuck her tongue out at him, "Mature." he teased getting more comfortable with her. The familiar narrative voice of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reached his ears, "Nice choice" he murmured against her hair.

"You watched this before?" she asked with her eyes already fixed on the screen. "My father always loved the original. When they did this remake he made this his new favorite. We both watched it on nights when our days went bad. It put things in perspective for us and kept us grounded." he explained.

"Wow. I made it my fave because of Johnny Depp," she said. That earned her a round of tickles to her side and a kiss. Sebastien realized this was the first time he actually had a meal and a movie with a woman at home. Ronnie always wanted to go out even when he was tired from college or the office. If he denied her, she pouted and began to whine and as usual, he gave her anything to her heart's content. Looking back to their relationship, he figured that he was more of the giver, he always wanted to see her happy, gift after gift made her happy. Now, with Becca, he only had to hold her hand and her eyes became bright with happiness. He couldn't wait to see what their future held for them. Holding her tighter, he prayed to the heavens that this wasn't a dream. Finding her so soon.

~~~

"YOUR GRACE!!"

"YOUR GRACE!!! IT'S AN EMERGENCY"

Startled by the loud pounding on his door, both Sebastien and Becca shot up from the bed in a daze. "What is it? Come in," he shouted rubbing the sleep out of his eyes chuckling after noticing Becca going back to sleep.

"Your grace... oh pardon me." Annalisa's face blushed bright red seeing, Becca snuggling next to him with a very messy bed head. He smiled keeping in mind how sweet she looked, he leaned back and kissed her head as she reached out for his hand, holding onto it tightly. That action sent his heart into overdrive. "It's quite alright. It's Becca. I think it's appropriate to tell you that we are somewhat of an item but things are to be kept quiet." he said to his assistant who was now grinning. That was a first.

"I knew I had a good feeling about her," she commented earning a muffled laugh from Becca.

"So what is the emergency?" he said bringing them back to the situation at hand. Annalisa didn't speak, she simply handed him the Ipad where an article was already loaded.

'Prince already has his Princess. Engagement to Hurst Heiress still on.'

"WHAT!!"

His shout brought Becca out of her sleepy daze. "What is it?" she asked sleepily looking over his shoulder. The article was solely based on the night of the charity ball. Someone was lucky to get a picture of the two when they were speaking. Becca knew it was out of context by Sebastien's facial expression even if Veronica Hurst's hand was on his chest like any lover will do when having a private conversation. "It's all over the news. They are even saying that she will make an appearance at today's press conference." Annalisa offered quietly.

"It had to be them. Those two had something planned that night. They're so fucking delusional. Did they think I will go along with this?" he seethed. Becca said nothing, she simply removed herself from him and went to his closet.

"Becca? Please don't tell me you believe this." Sebastien asked rushing behind her. Fear crept up so fast he didn't know what to expect. She couldn't leave so fast. He won't let her. He stopped in his tracks when he saw what she was really up to. Dressed in a large football t-shirt and shorts, his Becca was standing before three suits, matching different ties to each. She didn't say a word to him but proceeded in selecting the winner. A dark blue two-piece suit and shirt by Canali and a grey bow tie from Jupe. "Go take a shower I will have breakfast ready," she said tiptoeing to place a gentle kiss on his lips. "Becca..." His question was unspoken but she knew what he asked.

"You came home hurting from what she said. You were honest with me from the beginning. Trash like that won't waiver my trust in you. You have to be strong don't let them get to you."

"You're so amazing." he breathed out before pulling her into his arms. The anger and fear he felt earlier were gone just by the feel of her body against his. She allowed him to take a shower, leaving him to his wayward thoughts. From his expression, before he left her side, he was worried at the same time determined to make things right.

"What do you think he should do?" Becca asked Annalisa as she prepared breakfast and fed the cats. "Nip it in the bud, PR said. His parents are fuming, threatening to sue the so-called new princess for emotional distress. I personally think he should also nip it in the bud. What do you think?"

Becca thought on the question, putting the knowledge of Veronica Hurst into the fray also with Sebastien's reputation. "She may have another trick up her sleeve if he completely denies it but it's a risk we have to take. Cover up every opening," she answered truthfully.

"You're right. I've never met her but the damage she has done to his Grace I highly doubt that she's the puppies and smiles gal." Annalisa grumbled putting her focus back on her job. Becca placed everyone's meal on the table, waiting for Sebastien.

"Breakfast is ready!"

"Hang on. I think I just lost my last contacts. Annalisa, please order a new pair." Becca smiled brightly at the man striding towards her, he looked delectably handsome. His smile was equally bright as hers, not stopping he pulled her into his arms giving her a slow torturous kiss that invoked a fire in her. 

"I love this suit. Maybe you should become a stylist," he murmured in her ear before placing a kiss on her neck. "You tease. Go eat." she returned taking in the scent of his cologne. It felt great to have someone support her, pushing her to be the best, better than comments that hurt her feelings, made her feel worse than it was.

They all spoke about the situation at hand over breakfast and came up with a plan. They all were confident that it will work. "What are your plans?" Sebastien asked.

"I'm going to visit my family then run some errands," Becca answered. Thanks to him she has decided what career path she wanted to go on and wanted it to be a surprise for him tonight. "You will be back in time for dinner right?" he asked in a hopeful tone. The two were completely oblivious to the giddy smile on Annalisa's face as they spoke.

"I will."

"How are you getting to your mother's? I can have a car here for you."

"Sebastien it's alright. Plus that will raise a lot of questions in my neighborhood. I will be fine in a cab. You just have a great day at work." Becca said leaning in to kiss him gently. His eyes were filled with worry just for her which humbled her greatly. She has never been on the receiving end of such concern from anyone. At home, everybody fended for themselves, being the middle child she was left to her own devices. Her older sister ignored her, her mother was too busy and her brother was in his own world. Her recent ex-boyfriend was more concerned about himself and what she had to offer him. Now she had this man who was worried about her even if she was just making a trip back home. "I'll be fine Sebastien. Go on," she said against his lips. "I will call you when it's over. I will be touring the company after to make it official but that won't hinder me from calling you," he said tucking her hair behind her ears.

"I'll be waiting."

After parting ways with Becca on her floor, Sebastien adapted to the cold facade he had for the media. His security team was already in the lobby waiting, the manager who was his, not blood-related uncle stood between them. He silently walked up to the man who took care of him while his father was at work. "You good?" he asked.

"Yes uncle," Sebastien answered eyeing the media frenzy outside the hotel.

"Very well. Your father is waiting for you in the car. Good luck today. I know you will do well." Raymond said with a small smile.

"Thank you." Fixing his tie and taking a deep breath, glancing over his shoulder he was pleased to see guards around his assistant as the others created a barrier around him. "Let's get this over with."

They made their way out of the doors where the cacophony of noise began. All the questions were pertaining to the fake engagement, not of the major event happening today. It was a rush to get to the car, cameras flashing, microphones being pushed between the guards as they passed. A headache began to form hearing all the melded questions coming all at once. They were able to get both him and Annalisa safe in the car where they met a fuming Donovan McRoy. The car was set in motion before Sebastien had his father's attention. "I know it's those two but the newspaper is refusing to reveal its sources. A lawsuit threat didn't even help the situation. Of all days." Donovan fumed.

"I will handle it. I can't let her control me any longer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 96 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...
1.3M 44.6K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
7 1 29
When a young woman starts to unravel the history of her family name, she discovers a dark secret of her lineage. She sets forth on a journey to awake...