| "𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘴!" | 𝘙...

By ___Doc___

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭... More

"Pull over."
"what the fuck"

"You're Late."

428 14 8
By ___Doc___

Y/n p.o.v

"Shit, shit, shit" I said as I rolled on the other side of the bed to look at my digital clock flash the time. "12:34 pm" "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I say rushing around looking for your outfit for my new job at Scoops Ahoy.

"Where the fuck is it!?" I looked around and finally find it on top of my dresser and change into it and ran out the door and then realized "shit my hat. This morning couldn't get worse." I ran back into the house and heard my mother "Have a good day at work honey." "Thanks Mom!"

I went into my car and started it up put the radio on and the song "material girl" by Madonna started to play and my mood started to improve as I got to the mall and then I realized that it was already 1:12 by the time I had parked "shit, I'm late on the first day" I rushed up the stairs and look at the signs and saw the large bright sign that read "Scoops Ahoy" and walked in to the little shop and heard a girl's voice

"You're late."

I look down from the sign burning my eyes to see a girl with hair that goes above her shoulders that was a dirty blonde almost brunette color, with beautiful ocean blue eyes that made my heart skip a beat then another teenager came from the back which took me out of the daydream state I was in. I'm pretty sure his name is Steve Harrington the old schools heartthrob before that Billy kid moved here.

"I'm Steve Harrington let me show you around this little shit hole." he said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Yeah one hell of a shit hole." I said in an honest tone looking at the decorated walls with a pirate theme.

The girl scooping the ice cream from before handing samples to the little girl at the counter let out a little chuckle at my comment making my heart skip again what the hell is going on with me but for the time being I ignored it.

"That's Robin ignore her she's a bitch."

"I'm pretty sure the rookie can read we have name tags dingus."

I smiled at her trying not to embarrass myself even more for being late and for her comment.

"I'm pretty sure the rookie can read" Steve mocked her "shut up Robin" Steve said as he pulled me into the back room.

"I'm guessing you guys bicker like that all the time?" I questioned.

"Well..." Steve said nervous "you'll see ..y/n" he said looking directly at my name tag. I let out a little laugh.

I looked around the little back room too see a table with four folding chairs, a sliding window that leads to the front of the store, and a door that's in the back that probably leads to the back rooms where they get their shipments. I turn my head to see a board that has the words "You Rule" on one side and "You Suck" on the other side with six tallies. I stood up and grabbed the board.

"What's this, whoever this is about must really suck." I said clearly grabbing the board.

"Oh it's nothing.." Steve said as if he was embarrassed.

For the next half an hour Steve and I talked about company policy and procedures and emergency situations until a pissed off Robin opened the window.

"Hey you fuckers actually going to do any work?!"

"Yeah I'll get on it, ok y/n Robin's going to finish going after the rules in shit be back s-" Steve started but Robin interrupted

"Ok prince charming your little princess isn't going to leave." Robin head toward the door and Steve whispered something to Robin but I didn't catch it but I didn't think about it too hard. Robin kept the window open so she could keep an eye on Steve. She sat down and opened a book.

"Aren't you supposed to be hel-" I went to ask but Robin just said.

"If an emergency happens get the fuck out of the mall." Without lifting her eyes off her book continuing to read with her beautiful deep blue eyes, God I could just fucking drown in her eyes. Jesus Christ what's wrong with me I'm not gay, honestly I want to try and get with Steve, right. I'm straight like the stripes on this outfit. Yeah and if I'm not straight which I am she's probably straight too like yeah.

"Having a fun time staring rookie" Robin said lifting her eyes off the page to meet them to mine.

"I umm shit no, I was looking at your book, yeah. I've never heard of it before." I said slightly stuttering on my words.

"Mhm right, well it's Pet Sematary by the one and only Stephen King." She said returning her eyes to the pages in the book when Steve turns around and says "12 o'clock" then back.

"Oh rookie this is gonna be good, this is the best part of this job." Robin says placing her book down and grabbing the board I had asked about earlier.

"What are we supposed to do?"

"This is Steve Harrington trying to get any girl that is somewhat cute that walks in." Robin said smiling for the first time making me smile and we watched Steve fail miserably at trying to get the two girls asking just asking for ice cream.

"Those poor girls, having to deal with "Hair" ington." I said laughing at Steve's face as he turned around.

"That's another tally, would you like to do the honors rookie?" Robin asked me handing me the marker.

"Oh of course if it means that Steve truly sucks at getting the girls." I said making Robin smile again.

"It's this dumb hat you know, it covers my best feature." Steve says making up the excuse of why the girls don't like him.

"It's company policy Steve you just explained it to me." I say I'm starting to get comfortable in this place.

"Oh look another set of girls." Robin says looking behind Steve.

"You know what screw the hat, screw company policy." He said as he threw the hat on the counter in front of us.

"Such a bad boy "Hair" ington" I say as I turn to the board again and make another mark on the "You Suck" side.

The three of us worked half an hour shifts but my favorite was when Robin and I annoyed Steve for not getting the girls and by the 6:54 he had 5 more tallies than this morning. Steve and I were talking about my past and just chilling until I hear Robin say

"Hey Dingus your children are here"

Children?! Steve is a dad, what I was so confused at what she said Steve looked annoyed and went to the window. I looked at the set of teenagers at the counter. The one in front had dark brown almost black hair with pale skin, the shorter boy behind him had lighter hair and a more fair skin and then the two behind the boy had dark skin with short cropped hair and a bandana around his forehead and the girl had pale skin freckles and red hair.

"Again?" He said but the boy with the dark hair rang the bell again and he led them to the back room. The dark skinned boy looked at me and said

"Damn she's hot." Smirking causing me to cringe back in fear.

The red headed girl punched him as they all rushed down the hall too wherever they were going.

"Anyone sees you and -" Steve started

"And we're dead" the kids said in unison

Steve shut the door and turned back around and acted like nothing just happened and I just sat their mouth agape.

"Anyone want to tell me why a bunch of kids just waltz in here and go through the back?" I say obviously curious.

"Steve is a babysitter after a bunch of teenagers after some event happened and now they're like best friends." Robin says laughing by the end of her sentence causing me to laugh too.

"Hey I didn't know Steve had friends to begin with" I say laughing even harder.

While I was laughing the lights go out. Steve goes and tries flicking the lights back and forth like a hundred times.

"That's not gonna work dingus." Robin said stating the obvious thing and then all of a sudden when Steve was flicking the lights back on and off they actually turned on.

"Holy shit" I say kinda amazed but not really it was a complete coincidence.

A little after an hour it was time for the mall to shut down and we all headed outside talking about how I was late and that I was actually a good co-worker. We all said goodbye and I went in my car and sat for a second and the first thing that popped into my head was her, Robin,

"Fuck man" I say putting my hand through my hair.

"What are you "fuck man" -ing too" as I heard the girls familiar voice say at my window.

"Oh nothing just thinking, anyways what's up?" I said making a very smooth recovery since the last time I we had a one on one conversation.

"Wanna hang? I mean the night is still young" she said stepping back and looking up toward the sky.

"Sure fuck it I got nothing else to do" I said not knowing what the fuck I was getting into that night...

A/n:
So y'all this is the first chapter in the this Robin x reader book and I will actually be uploading this book this time I think because my gay heart holds a very special place for Robin after season 3

                       1660 words wtf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
84.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...