Mating season Lemon

Od NashiDragneel409857

Mating season has arrived and lucys in trouble when she finds out natsu chose her as his mate.he keeps on thr... Více

plot?
The bathroom
THE BATHROOM PART 2
Maid
11:00 pm

What are you-

7.8K 85 13
Od NashiDragneel409857

Lucy P.O.V
Natsu was carrying me home bridal style. He had a very serious expression.
"Umm...N-Natsu...are you mad at me" I asked quietly trying not to make his face look scarier.
"Yes lucy I am...Infact when we get home your going to be punished" Natsu replied

"B-but I was a good girl wasn't I-"
"No you were not... So when we get home your going to take a bath with me."
"What but-"
"And your gonna be dressed up as a kitty" he added.
"What thats tottaly Not fair"
"Listen lucy... Tommorow i will have no control over myself so do as i say... these past few days I've been in and out of control swicthing constantly.  So for tommorow just do as i say. Cause Tomorrow is the day we will mate-"
Just then Natsu's eyes turned a goldish color.
"Go in" he said
And i did as told.
As soon as we got in he pushed me to the bed and strarted taking off my clothes while kissing me continuously.
"Danm luce you dont know how bad i wanna fuck you... do you?"
I stayed quiet blushing madly.
"I asked you a question" He yelled.
"N-no i dont know" i said quietly.
"Here where this."
He handed me kitty ears and a collar.
"Put it on and get in the bath tub ill be waiting"
He stripped himself in front of me.I tried to turn around but he wouldn't let me.
         Time skip to the bathroom

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.2M 266K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
381K 23.9K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
247K 28K 72
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...