fics & requests // sam and co...

By golbrocklovely

these are short stories/one shots that I get asked to make on tumblr. YOU CAN REQUEST ONE TOO IF YOU WANT :) More

backstabber // c.b. (gang/mafia AU)
moment // c.b.
let's be honest // c.b.
when i look at the stars // c.b.
just so you know // c.b.
nothing at all // c.b.
not in my world // c.b. (vampire AU)
scars // c.b.
pop - up // c.b.
frat boy // c.b.
college!Colby headcannon
colby x tomboy!gf headcannon
home // c.b. (blurb)
cake tasting // c.b.
tattoo smile // c.b.
carnival ride // s.g.
never needed // c.b.
meeting colby's parents headcannon
eye for an eye // s.g.
meant to be forever // c.b.
your first kiss (ever) with colby headcannon
the ghost with the most // s.g.
not so alone // c.b.
smile for me // s.g.
all i could wish for // c.b.
we went mad // s.g. & c.b.
mistletoe // c.b.
alone together // c.b. (blurb)
fallen angel // s.g. (blurb)
poltergeist // c.b. (blurb)
the monster // s.g. (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (blurb)
dating colby headcannon
a witching hour // s.g. (vampire AU)
hunger // c.b. (vampire AU)
the monster // s.g. (pt 2) (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (pt 2) (blurb)
candid // c.b.

if we ever meet again // c.b.

1.7K 7 3
By golbrocklovely

requested by blueasthepacificocean on tumblr: Could you write about Colby meeting a fan at a hotel he is staying, like she unexpectedly sees him and shyly comes up to him, but they hit it off and hang out and stuff in his room? Does this make sense? I hope it does

POV: Y/N, gender neutral 

trigger warning: SUPER FLUFFY and FRIENDLY 😊

word count: 1618

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling. It was dark but the room had a slight white glow to it. The only light coming through the curtains was from the fluorescent pool lights outside. I glanced over at the clock.

1:45 A.M

I sighed quietly, slowly sitting up. I looked over at my sister sleeping in the other bed next to me. She was snoring, her hair tangled all over the place. I smirked and slowly slid the blankets off my legs.

Today had been an annoying day to say the least. My sister and I had planned a vacation away from our town for quite some time, only to have so many delays getting to this very hotel. We wasted our first day of our vacation just lounging around and now I was starting to get antsy, needing to walk around and do something.

I turned my phone's flashlight on, grabbing my XPLR hoodie, my notebook, and a key to the room. I decided that going down to the 24hr outdoor pool was my best option to get somewhere away from the hotel room. I slipped on some sneakers and tip-toed to the door. I opened it quickly, my eyes barely adjusting to the brightness of the hotel hallway, and shut it just as fast.

I walked down the hall towards the elevator, unlocking my phone in the process and opening up insta.

I scrolled through my feed as I waited for the elevator to arrive. I saw one of my favorite influencers, Sam and Colby, had posted on their story. I opened it, to be greeted by a 10 second video clip of them walking around in an abandon building, graffiti everywhere. They both had mask on and had tagged the location of the place. I recognized the name...

That's five miles away from here!

I shook my head, surprised to have just realized they were in the same state that I was in. I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket, finally reaching the pool. I walked out into the open air and took a deep breath. I was met by a strong smell of flowers and chlorine. I smiled lightly, enjoying the smell. To me, that smell smelt like vacation. Away from all my troubles and stress back home.

I walked over to a lounge chair, pulling it down into a laying position. I laid down on my stomach and opened my notebook. This is where all my secrets hid; from the darkest to the not so bad. Everything I thought was in this notebook. I took it with me everywhere. I also used it to draw and doodle.

Slowly, I got lost in my own world, doodling and writing down random things that came to my mind. I only pulled myself out of this when I heard the door to the hotel open. I looked up to see a tall, dark haired boy walk out to the other side of the pool. I watched him walk over to a chair and sit down in it. He was wearing tan basketball shorts and a black hoodie. He had his phone in his hand.

Why does he look familiar?

I shrugged it off, not wanting to stare any longer. I felt a shiver run down my spine, the air getting slightly breezy. I sat up and grabbed my hoodie, pulling it over my head. When I looked over at the boy, he was staring at me. He waved slightly, acknowledging me. I waved back. I looked at his hoodie; it was the same one I was wearing. I squinted my eyes, only to have them widen once I realized who I was looking at.

In the flesh... Cole Robert Brock.

He was already looking back down at his phone, so he hadn't realized I was stilling staring.

I stared down at my notebook, the pen in my hand twitching.

Should I go over and say hi? Should I leave him be? I mean it is two in the morning...

I sighed, trying to relax my breathing. I should go over there and say hi. I mean, he probably saw my hoodie and knows I'm a fan. The worst thing he could do is tell me to leave him alone.

He won't do that... right?

I grabbed my notebook and phone and slowly walked around the pool and over to him. Once I was a couple steps away from him, I spoke.

"Hi." My voice came out a lot quieter than I expected.

He looked up at me, pulling his phone into his chest. "Hey."

"Um... sorry to bother you. But I wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of you and Sam." I smiled awkwardly.

He smiled back. "It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Y/N." I stated, sitting down on the chair next to him.

"What are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked, sitting up slightly.

"Um... I'm on vacation with my sister. I couldn't sleep so I decided to come down here." I replied, placing my notebook down.

He nodded his head. "I couldn't sleep either. Me and Sam explored this really cool abandon hotel today. We almost got caught. It was kinda stressful."

"On day, you guys are gonna get arrested." I laughed.

He shook his head. "Hopefully not."

"How long are you guys here for?" I said, after a moment of silence.

"We're actually leaving tomorrow afternoon. You?" He admitted.

"My sister and I just got here today." I responded, getting comfortable in the lounge chair.

He nodded his head again. Then, we started talking about our lives, with me doing most of talking. We talked about our old home towns, high school, a brief mention of our love lives, and anything else that came to mind. I hadn't realized how long we had been talking, or the fact that my notebook had blown open from the wind.

Colby glanced down at my notebook page, covered in drawings and random paragraphs of words. "Can I see that?"

"Uh... sure." I stuttered, slowly handing it over to him.

He studied a couple different pages, smiling the whole time. "These drawings are really good."

"Oh... thanks. I don't think they are, though." I mumbled back, looking everywhere but at him.

"They are! And these poems are really interesting." He nodded his head.

I giggled at his enthusiasm. "Some of them are songs, actually."

He smiled wide. "That's sick."

"You're the only one to think that way." I stated, crossing my arms in front of me.

"Give yourself more credit. These are really good." He insisted, looking over another page. "Do you show these to anyone?"

"Just you." I confessed.

He looked up at me, staring directly into my eyes. "Well, I'm honored."

I blushed, looking away immediately. He kept looking, and I focused my eyes on the sky. It was a lot darker than before. "Um... is it just me or did it get really dark all of a sudden?"

He turned his head towards the sky, and as if on cue, the sky opened up. It started to down pour. We jumped up from our seats and ran into the hotel, trying not to get super wet in the process.

The second we got inside, we looked at each other and giggled lightly.

"What time is it?" He asked, handing my notebook back to me.

I pulled out my phone, clicking the screen. It read - 3:40 AM.

I gasped. "Wow, we were outside for long time talking." I continued. "It was nice talking to you. Thanks for letting me sit with you and chat."

He smiled, the both of getting onto the elevator. "Of course. Are you tired?"

"Not really." I replied.

A yawn ripped its way from my mouth, causing me and him to crack up again.

"How about this..." He said, grabbing my notebook from my hands. He took the pen that was in the spiral, writing something down on a blank page. "Tomorrow, me and Sam leave at three. Come by to this room before then, if you want. Maybe we can all get lunch or something."

He handed my notebook back to me. I looked down at the page, the number 345 written down. "Okay..."

"I'll see you tomorrow." He replied, waving at me and getting off on the third floor. I continued to me room, speechless at what just occurred.

/ /

"Are you sure you don't want to come down to the pool with me?" My sister asked, her towel and key card in hand.

I shook my head. "No, I have something I need to do."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, whatever. Just don't stay inside all day."

As she closed the door, I ran to my suitcase and changed quickly into a pair of jeans and my hoodie from last night. I slipped on my sneakers, grabbing my key card and phone. I walked out of my room and to the elevator, going down to the third floor.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

It took two turns to get me to room 345. I stood outside of it for a moment, my heart banging off my rib-cage.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times. I waited for a moment, glancing down at the floor. The door swung open.

In front of me stood Colby, dressed in all black like usual. He smiled lightly at me.

"Hi." I said, waving my hand slightly.

"Hey." He replied, mimicking my hand motion.

I giggled lightly, as did he. He then moved to the side, opening the door more. "Come on in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 288 34
A series of imagines that are reader x Colby Brock. NOT writing smut. These are very dramatic and cringy lol.
54.6K 235 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
1.1M 12K 54
just some imagines about a boy i can't have
31K 586 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!