Into You

Af _liarose_

Hunter Maxwell was not looking for complications in his life. The goal he had set for himself was close at ha... Mere

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE

EIGHTEEN

2.8K 129 35
Af _liarose_

HUNTER MAXWELL

Pulling the chair she was sitting on closer to me was easy. I had done it without thinking...but it was more comfortable to talk this way. Hearing her gasped in surprise made me smile.

"Do you still want to check out the room?" I asked huskyly before taking a bite of her strawberry cake.

It was tastier than the one on my plate. Her eyes narrowed, stabbing my fork when I reached for a second bite.

Greedy woman.

I gently laid my fork back on my plate.

In response to my question, she nodded her head. Then smiling cheekily, her lashes fluttering she asked, "What do you think of being my accomplice?"

To avoid trouble, it was probably safer to be with her. "Count on me as your sidekick."

Using my finger, I swiped the frosting from the corner of her mouth. I wanted to lick the sweetness off her lips, but this wasn't the right place with many eyes watching us.

And my type of play was private. Pleasing and teasing her was going to take a long time. The idea of the two of us filled my head. I'd let her rest only when she couldn't scream anymore.

It was difficult not to touch her, so I held her hand under the table. She blushed and leaned into the chair. I felt the warmth radiating from her body, and it made want her more.

Finally, after an hour, the organizers dimmed the lights. It allowed the dancers to perform for the guests. More alcohol was going to be served soon. There were no security guards stationed in the hallway. Exactly the right time for us to leave. If I wasn't mistaken the room was a bit further down from the dance floor and closer to where the ice sculptures were.

"So, are you ready Ms. Badass?" I didn't wait for a reply. I scanned the crowd before helping her up and leaving our table. Ace and his men did their part and discreetly blocked everyone from approaching us.

"What if they catch us in the room?" she asked curiously, tugging on my jacket. I glanced back at her. "They won't. We'll be in and out before they even know we're there."

I gave her a reassuring smile and we ran off.

Then I smirked. "It's not difficult to tell that we're lovers wanting some alone time."

"Oh, that's actually a reasonable explanation," she blushed. "You always have an answer to everything."

"If you feel uncomfortable about lying, we can make it real."

She pushed me toward the door but not before she looked left and right as if she were in a spy movie. "Be serious."

Funny how she was afraid of getting caught, but rarely did anyone try to offend me. My reputation for dealing ruthlessly with people who had crossed me in the past was widely known in our circle.

I opened the door and locked it behind us. A working fireplace and a brown leather couch decorated the somber gray room. Floor-to-ceiling shelves held thick old books. My first impression was that I had stepped into the past, especially in the corner with the heavily carved oriental wardrobe that dominated the room. I examined it, and found it empty inside.

There was a musty smell in the air that reminded me of old libraries. A massive oak desk sat in the middle, adorned with a single lamp and a stack of papers. While it was more of an office than a library, I understood why she thought it was one.

I observed her stare at one of the paintings in awe. The painting was of an older woman smelling a white rose. Her expression conveyed a sense of loneliness to me. But there was nothing impressive about the painting.

"Do you see the portrait behind the old woman?"

I didn't. It blended so well into the background.

Upon closer inspection, I became more intrigued. The portrait was painted with such details, down to the ribbons and lace around the subject's upper torso. However, it was her face that caught my attention. She possessed the same determined expression as the woman next to me.

"You see it too, don't you?" she asked in a monotone, pointing at the painting.

"She could be your mother," I said.

She nodded sadly. We stood in silence for a moment, contemplating the image before us. Then she turned away, hiding her teary eyes from me. "I don't have a mother."

Her shoulders slumped. I watched her, wishing I could do something to ease her pain. I was powerless and frustrated, wanting to do something to help her but not knowing what to do. Staying by her side, maybe my presence was enough to provide her with some comfort.

She wasn't as unaffected as she seemed to be. Her teary eyes had betrayed her. Despite her tough exterior, her mother's absence was devastating for a child.

The person listed on her birth certificate didn't exist. After losing the only mother she had ever known, she probably felt conflicted about how to proceed. Or did she even bother looking for her mother at all?

Screw it. I took her in my arms, and held her tight. Eventually, her arms wrapped around my neck. She buried her face deep in my chest, still a bit shaky.

I kissed the top of her head and ran my fingers through her hair. I held her for what felt like an eternity, until she finally pulled away, her eyes meeting mine.

When did my feelings towards her change? There was a natural instinct to protect her, but I didn't realize until now that I also cared about her emotional state. It was impossible to deny that I had developed strong feelings for her.

"I don't think I ever thanked you before Hunter." I looked into her eyes and saw strength. She lost the people she loved at a young age. Someone was after her. And then there was me...a stranger who practically kidnapped her.

She was tough. I admire her.

"Then do it now, and nicely." I said, easing the conversation to a more pleasant note.

She laughed.

I'll protect her.

"If you want to get in touch with your mother, you only need to ask and it'll get done."

She shook her head. "I had Aunt Kelly. I won't show disrespect by acknowledging a woman who abandoned me at birth."

"I don't want you to regret it later on," I said, grabbing her shoulders. Then I took her chin until she was looking at me. I didn't want her to feel anger and resentment. It was healthier to just explode and let it all out. But was that the right thing to say? My hesitation would not have existed if it had been a different person.

"Take all the time you need to sort out your feelings. I'll be here. If you change your mind later."

I heard footsteps before she did. Her eyes widened in surprise. She bit her lip to prevent a scream from coming out I bet.

My eyes landed on the wardrobe. I guided her and myself into it. I didn't give a damn about hiding, but it wasn't a hassle to be in a tight space with her in my arms. Her heartbeat was racing. She dug her nails into my arm in a panic. I whispered in her ear, "Scared?"

I paused. "Or... excited?" she gulped.

It wasn't long ago that we were in the same predicament inside my truck—forced to be together in the dark. But today, the fear of getting caught and the lust in the air gave me a boner. I mouthed stay still. The wiggling and squirming was only making me more excited.

My hand rested against her back. I felt her trembling beneath my touch and I sensed her desire to break free. I murmured in her ear, "It's no use trying to escape."

Even at this moment, I couldn't resist teasing her. Her scent was intoxicating. I ran my hands down her back, and couldn't resist sliding it down her ass. It was full and perfect for my hands. I forced myself to stay still. If she rejected my touch I wasn't willing to force her.

Then, without warning, she kissed me on the lips. It felt innocent and pure. I didn't let her pull away. Grabbing her neck, I kissed her deeply. The kind of kiss I wanted to give her when I saw her in the parking lot, looking sneaky as hell. It was a mystery as to how long I held it in.

Her tongue timidly touched mine, then she sucked on my bottom lip with her lips. "Is this wrong?" she asked.

With a smile on my face, I forced myself to remain still. "Feels right to me," I replied without hesitation.

As she arched her neck, I gently licked it. Her thighs clenched between my thighs with every suck. She ran her hand up my arm to my shoulder before grabbing a fistful of my hair. I like that she took the initiative.

With my lips tingling, I took her mouth again. As I moved my hands up her side, she let out a low moan. When I pressed her body closer, her heartbeat quickened.

Her lips met mine again, feeling my heart pound. Soft skin radiated heat against my palms, my desire growing with every touch, and I knew it was the same for her.

In the distance, I heard footsteps approaching. She was tense beside me, so I whispered some words of comfort. The intensity of the argument between Frank and Stephanie was just as heated.

I was glad I silenced both our phones before leaving earlier. Jax was more than capable of breaking whatever peace I had found at any given time. And it'd be dangerous now if he called me.

At last, their argument was over. Immediately after hearing the door close, I tore down her top.

So now we're even on the matter of the hospital gown.

Her cry echoed in my ear, but it was too late for her. I bent down and took her breast in my mouth, licking her nipple softly at first and nipping it at last before moving to her other breast.

"Hunter," she said in a breathy moan and my response was a growl. I increased the intensity of my touch as her moan grew. I was rewarded with a breathy sigh as I teased her nipples. My brain lost track of time while I indulged in her breasts. It wasn't until she kept rubbing her thighs between mine that I felt her shudder. Amazing. She was amazing. Putting my mouth on her caused her to orgasm quickly. My excitement was piqued at the thought of hearing what else she'd moan about. I looked up at her with a satisfied grin, feeling proud of myself.

"Let's take this to the bedroom."

"I think you have had enough, wow." She bit her lip playfully, and took my hand.

We waited until it was really quiet before we both quietly stepped out of the wardrobe.

"Wow, huh?"

"Yeah, wow."

"Shit." I said, looking at her reddened nipples.

"Hunter, you horny dog, my dress won't stay up." She clenched her hand on my jacket. I tried to help her, but she pushed me away. "I can do it myself," she said.

"Take my jacket."

After she put it on, I carried her in my arms. "If anyone asks, you sprained your ankle. If you happen to expose your breasts, I'll kill some motherfuckers for staring."

"Yeah sure, I'll be punching them too."

I laughed.

"Hey, damsel in distress the hall is clear." Jax said from outside the door. He didn't fully open it yet, but peeked inside.

"Damsel, who's that?" I glanced down at the woman in my arms. "I'm saving my adorable little pet." The woman in my arms purred and snuggled closer and I laughed.

Jax chuckled and opened the door wider. "Well, I guess I didn't have to worry about you two."

She turned her head up. "Wait a second... your little pet!"

We reached the door. Jax smacked my shoulder at the same time Maxie hit my chest.

"You'll pay for that later." I said softly in her ear.

"Oh, Hunter, you look more in distress." Jax stared impatiently at me. "Hurry up, flirt later."

"This pet will bite you later!" she crooned in my ears.

"You want a muzzle?" I bounce her in my arms for laughs. "Kinky, I'll try anything once with you."

"No surprise. You're a pervert!"

"Your lips attacked me first."

"Your head is so large that it drags on the floor when you walk."

When Jax was a few feet away, I bounced her in my arms to put her in a more comfortable position. She pushed back her curly hair. In a flash, I saw myself reaching for a fistful of it while kissing her.

The car was parked outside. I put her down, opened the car door, and we got inside.

"I wasn't able to find anything about your mother. I don't like mysteries. This might explain why men were after you." Ace said, his face stony while he drove us quietly, and Jax for once was silent during the car ride.

"The people around Kelly and her exes all checked out. The missing link is your mother." I said.

She lightly hit my shoulder. "Do you really want to know about my mother?"

Author's Note:

If you enjoyed the story, please vote by clicking the star ⭐️ at the bottom of your screen.

Please add Into You to your library if you want to be notified.

Hello 👋

It's been so long since I posted.

Anyone get dizzy 😵‍💫 when they get overwhelmed by life? I haven'fullyly edited this chapter because I've been busy sorting out other things. I hope you're all well and happy. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Thank you for reading (っ◔◡◔)っSee you next chapter.

Love, Lia

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.2M 54K 13
HR- 3TF | "Most people have a hard time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them" Meet Noel Atkins, kinda awkward, has her face stuc...
7K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
256 2 29
Erotic steamy adult romance about when a young dancer, Emmeline Meier pumps into the richest man in London, businessman Hunter Cohen. Read to find ou...
135K 6.1K 20
Hunter is a very successful and wealthy man that is enjoying his life as a well known bachelor. He is known of having very beautiful elegant woman at...