Scarlet Love

By Tanis_The_Freesia

The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. Th... More

โ€ขTEASERโ€ข
|1| Leaving them
|3| Trouble meets trouble.
|4| Meetings.
|5| Manipulator.
|6| First Rain.
|7| Curiosity
|8| Decisions
|9|Unknown
|10| Embarassed
|11| Save me.
|12|Secrets.
|13| So friends?
|14| The Start.
|15| It's Her.
|16| The Royals.
|17| The Rules of The Fate.
|18| She Descended.
|19| The Connection
|20| The saga of them.
|21| Hide and Seek.
|22| The First One.
|23| Him and I.
|24| Someone like her
|25|Dรฉjร  vu
|26|The Party
|27| The Party II
|28| Consequenses
|29| The House of Cards
|30| Yuanfen
|31|The Intruder
Nolan Walker
Fayth Williams
Aiden Alexander
|32| The Intruder II

|2| Fayth Williams.

313 26 60
By Tanis_The_Freesia

Third- Person POV :)

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

_____________________________________🖤

If one could dictate their emotions as per their will, would that be a good thing or would it destroy the essence of humanity?

It's been more than 5 hours since the three of them were in Noah's car. The girl was staring at nature through the car window and Violet was busy with her phone.

It was a long ride and they all were tired.

The sound of candies being busted was enough of a sign to know what Violet was doing.

As for Noah, he was the driver.

Nature was on its full-blown, majestic trees of bull pine looked magical as if someone has painted the whole scenario.

The girl opened the window, breathing in the fresh Air.

Any of the modern air coolers would not be able to beat this freshness.

Red closed her eyes, letting her emotions run wild with her imagination. And when she finally closed the window, she decided she would capture this picture on her canvas.

Painting helps her to find peace.

Noah gripped the steering wheel a little tighter and then he looked toward the Girl through the back mirror. Knowing his next words can bring his dolls' mood down, but- "Doll..."

The girl looked at him and tilted her head. "What?"

It took a moment for him to ask the question, "What about your parents? Did you get them?"

The question was dropped in the silence like a bomb.

Violet gulped with the sudden change in atmosphere. The girls' parents were a topic- she hated. They all did.

That was a heavy blow for the girl, her chest felt heavy. She tried her best to hide the expression but it was already late- Noah caught them.

The girl turned her head toward the window, hiding her expression as well as the emotions from both of them.

"Fucking hell! They have crossed the line this time. We know that they do not care but this time! God! They did not come to visit and they-"

"Noah-"

He stopped at her voice. It was sad. So sad.

"Leave it, it doesn't matter and they did messaged me and already said goodbye." The girl fidgeted with her fingers and said the lie. She doesn't want her friend to worry about her.

Violet clenched her teeth."Wow, Such awesome parents, they are." Her voice was deep with sarcasm.

The girl gives a warning look to Violet.

"What?"

Violet was angry and it was understandable. Red, her friend, had always missed the parent's love since her childhood and it become a scar for her. It should not matter if you are the busiest human being on the planet, but you should take care of your children. There are no excuses for that.

Fortunately and surprisingly, Noah kept his mouth shut after the heated question.

After a while, with the help of Google Maps. They all arrived at their destination.

The Elite Academy.

The Academy was built in between the forest. It was surrounded by trees. The nearest town was thirty kilometers away. Nature was serene.
Not even a leaf was shaking. Everything was stiff and for some unknown reason, it irked the girl.

They all came out of the car and a heavy silence encircled them. The girl looked toward the both of them,
"Thank you, guys, for coming. We don't have time, Go before your phone starts to ring. you can't be here for long."

They all knows the meaning behind her words and nodded.

Violet looked at her and smiled, and the girl felt her heart stopped. It was so beautiful.

"This is too hard than what I had thought, you are leaving the work and us. And I should be angry at you but here I am," Violet sniffed "crying over you"

Violet opened her arms and the girl went into them willingly.

Red closed her eyes.

Violet Voxon.
A girl with a pure heart and a clear mind. Red has learned a lot of things from Violet.

Noah had introduced her to Violet two years ago.
At first, they both were awkward- not knowing how to treat each other.
But then after months, they both become inseparable

"Hey! You need an invitation card to come!" Violet shouted at Noah.
He flinched but nonetheless came and joined the hug.

The three of them were broken by the world, but because of the support of each other, they never gave up. They were each other's support system. And after like forever they let go of each other.

Noah graciously grabs the face of Red with one hand while wiping the tears with the other.

Tears?

At that moment, The girl noticed that she was...crying.

"Doll, don't cry." His voice was heavy. "And please take care of yourself. If anything happens then come home immediately and you know," His expression changed. There was a proud look. "You are one of the strongest lassie I have ever seen. So I know, you would do your best in this Academy."

She nodded at him and reassures him with all the assuring words.

Violet grabs her hand, "He is right Red, No one can bully my girl! But be careful Okay?"

"Okay."

"And don't worry about your work here, I'll manage that"

Red looked toward Noah and chuckled. Nonetheless nodded.

"I'll be not with both of you, in that time take care of each other"
Red said while giving a knowing look to Violet. To which she replied with a nod.

She knows she can trust Violet.

With one more forever hug, Noah and Violet left toward the car.

And when they starts the engine Red screamed.

"GUYS TAKE CARE"
"AND GOODBYE!"

They both looked at Red and smiled.
A smile which was filled with longing and love.
"NO GOODBYES, YOU DUMBO! IT'S TILL WE MEET AGAIN!" they both screamed at the same time.

A promise that Red had forgotten.

We will never say goodbye to each other.

The car left and a long silence was followed.

"I love you," Red whispered.

Red looked around and cleared her tear-stricken face.

The girl was ready to start this journey with a determination,
But she was unknown to the roads of this journey and the darkness of these roads.
Will she be able to deal with new challenges when her own life was at stake?

Her eyes caught the sight of the big gates of Elite Academy and for some unknown reason, the chills went up to her arm. She had to crane her neck to fully view the gates.

Why do they have such long gates for god's sake!

Shaking her head, she shifted her direction toward the opposite direction.

She had already booked Uber, and after some minutes, she saw a car coming toward her with an Uber description.

_________________________________.

After a while, She was at her destination.
Hotel Marvelous was written in big words in front of her.

She went into the hotel and straight to the receptionist. Upon seeing her the receptionist flashed a practiced smile. "Hello, mam. Welcome to the Marvellous Hotel. I'm Rose David. How may I help you?"

Red nodded, "Hello Rose, I have made a reservation..."
After some discussion, The receptionist nodded and handed her the key.

After finding the room,
The girl opened her bag and took out the packet of dark brown hair color.

The girl had waist-length multi-colored hair with purple hues and highlights. She wouldn't lie. She looked drop-dead gorgeous in this hair color. But there was one negative point of this hair color, it attracted a lot of attention.

And the last thing she wants in this Academy is attention. She can't afford that.

After an hour of struggle, she was done with them.
Finally, taking a look at her new hair color. The dark brown hair looked pretty yet common, and that's what she want.

Is this really what you want? Her subconscious mind asked her.

"Do I have a choice?" The girl fired back.

After being done with hairs she took out the specs, Which were round and in black color, in other words.
Nerdy specs.

"This is so stupid!" She talked on her own.

It was already midnight. When she opened the file that Noah had given her. In the file, there were some names and details.

1. Vanessa Collins.
2. Selena Sawyer.
3. Aiden Alexander.
4. Nolan Walker.
5. Ahsan Yousuf.
6. Xavier Smith.

Who are these people?

The girl does not have any idea but she had the feeling that she had heard some of these names?

For the answers, she continued the letter.

Hey, doll., Instantly there was a smile on her lips.

These are some people from Elite Academy, but you must not cross your road with them. They are at the top of the Elite. Now, listen carefully, don't interrupt their work.

They are rich spoiled kids with intelligence. And not just them, but there are a lot of others who are just like them.
So, be careful.

I know you can easily protect yourself and I trust you with that but they will not harm you physically but... mentally. That's what I'm worried about, There are even some students who have committed suicide because of them.

The last sentence makes her more concerned about her stay there.

What kind of Academy is this?

By the way, don't take any worries about me.
Best of luck, doll.
(P.S I love you:-)

The letter ended with that.

"Thank you so much, Noah" knowing well that he must have done some stuffing for this information, as it is really hard to find anything about that Academy.

A lot has happened.

Everything was so normal.
She was so happy. Overwhelmed.
With her little family of two friends.
Everything was already planned.
After a long time, everything was going perfectly.

But she knows The one. who is up there - God, Almighty -will never prefer that.

And everything went down the hill.
No, not the hill.
But everything went down the fucking volcano.

A humorless chuckle escaped her mouth.

She went to bed, fortunately, it was soft and comfortable But no bed can make her sleep tonight. She was sure of that.

___________________________

In the morning, After breakfast at the hotel. She was ready with her new nerdy look, dark brown hair in a bun.
Big glasses with a light blue shirt and black denim.

She left the room, but while going outside, her gaze went toward a big glass in the lobby.
The blue oceanic eyes greeted her with determination.
She was taller than average.
She looked perfect. But we all know that perfectness is nothing but an illusion.

Fayth Williams.
That's her name.

She closed her eyes.

"I, fayth Williams, am ready for The Elite Academy" She said out loud. To remember the burden it carries.

After making sure all the documents were, she booked Uber again and went to The Elite Academy.

The first thing she said after entering the Academy gate were-" Holy Fuçk "

Hello, lovely Readers.
So, that was the second chapter of my book.
How was it??
The show is going to start now😉.
Bye,

Que: Finally, No red or girl, our girl has a name! what do you think about Fayth Williams?

Vote and comment if you like the chapter.

-Tanis

You can imagine anyone you want.

Alexandra Daddario as Fayth Williams.
Just imagine waist-length hair's.

Lili Reinhart as Marley Walker.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.4K 24
โMysterious," he hummed in amusement. "I like it. Are you new then, mystery girl?โž - High school is like a game of chess. You have to gamble the move...
33.7K 2.1K 46
Secrets are hard to keep. They're even harder to keep when you don't know what they are. Nina's life was flipped upside down when she witnessed her f...
7.5K 234 81
Burvington Preparatory Academy of Excellence. Home of the "Burlie" Boys. The richest , said to be strongest and some of the most genius minds in all...
14.8K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...