Dally x reader

By flyingmonsters

Y/n moved into the area. She was a greaser and lived in the area just trying to live a normal life for the mo... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-0-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-

-7-

7.3K 107 95
By flyingmonsters

You shifted in your bed feeling arms around your waist. Then hug you closer. You turn and see a shirtless sleepy dally. You smiled watching his sleepy face.

You touched his hair and he fluttered his eyes opened you sat up. He looked at you his eyes focusing on your face. Searching almost. He was trying to remember the night before. You smiled softly and he smiled back memories of yesterday flooding back.

He put his arms around your waist and pushed you closer to him. Your were practically on his chest. You tried to move away but Dal shook his head.

"No you're staying here" he says.

You chuckled but managed to stand up. You kissed his forehead and turned looking at the time. It was six in the morning. Johnny usually woke up at eight.

You turn to see dally he was looking at you. You smile at him. He smiled brightly and sighed. He sighed in content. His eyes flickered and became dark again.

He pulled you closer and kissed your lips. The kiss was passionate you were pretty shocked. But kissed back.

He bite your lip lightly and snaked his tongue in. He climbed on top of you. You noticed he
Was just wearing boxers.

"Are you up for round two?" Dal says.

You look up at him and blush. You nod and chuckled.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says before attacking your neck. Sucking on the same places he did last night. He was trying to make the marks he left on your neck more darker.

He lifted your shirt once again. You just had underwear on so it was easy for him. He rubbed his hands up and down your sides.

You shaked under his touch.

"Dal, please." You huffed.

He smiled and took of your shirt, he kissed your chest inching slowly to your breasts. Once he reached it you moaned lightly. He pulled and squeezed them. Trying to get you to make those small little moans he seemed to love.

He then slid off your underwear and rubbed your clit. He looked at you watching you shake under his touch.

He then without warning wiggled a finger into you. You hitched your breathing and your back arched.

"Ah, Dal" you moaned. He look down at you and used his free hand to move a strand of hair from your face.

"Never say anyone's name like that. Just me babe" he whispers huskily. You hummed in response.

He wiggled another finger as a response. You gasped and he curled his fingers. His fingers brushing past some area. Your back shot up and arched and you felt instant pleasure. You let out a rather loud gasp.

Dal covered your lips and chuckled lightly. He didn't move his fingers.

"You like it right there?" He said.

You nodded quickly and he started rubbing that area softly. You shaked and was a mess.

"Dal please" you say.

He smiled and took his fingers out wiping them on the sheets. He pulled down his boxers and pushed in.

"Okay, I wanna hear you moan my name again." He says kissing your cheek.

He moved in a way trying to find that spot he was rubbing with his fingers. He did hit it and you moaned out. Not being able to hold it back.

"You're so cute" he says chuckling.

He continues and after it all you feel your legs get weak. You had to get ready for work but you were too sore. Dally looked at you and smiled.

He picked you up bridal style and headed to the bathroom. He placed you in the bath and turned on the water.  It was warm and then he picked you up again and sat down in the bath and you sat across his lap. You rested your head against his chest. Humming feeling relaxed.

"You okay baby?" Dal said.

"Yeah it's just strange." You say.

He looks at you, raising a brow.

"What do you mean?" He says.

"Its crazy I don't think dally the bad boy. Would be dating me." You said.

He laughed.
"You're such a idiot. You're beautiful and have a heart of gold. Why wouldn't I like you. If anything, why did you say yes to a bad boy like me?" He said. The last bit he said smirking. He knew I liked him a lot.

"Come on, let me help you" he says starting to wash your hair. After taking the bath you two got dressed. You headed to the kitchen. You made a bowl of cereal and sat down at the living room table. Dal followed you and sat down with you. Putting on his leather jacket around your shoulders.

"I want you to wear this" he says sitting down at the table. Taking a banana from the fruit bowl and eating it.

"But I always see you with your jacket." You say looking at him.

"Yeah but it shows everyone you're my girl." Dal says.

You looked away and blushed. He leaned closer to you.

"Hey, don't hide your face." He says. Smirking.

You rolled your eyes at him. He wasn't the romantic type. But you knew he did cared for you. It was dream like. Seeing a different side of Dal.

"Well I gotta get to work, don't get yourself killed." You say smiling and putting on his jacket and heading out the front door. Dal waved bye and you headed into your bike and left to your work.

The air was cool, yet you felt warm due to his jacket. It was big on you. You liked it. It added a more tuff look. Plus who wouldn't recognize the famous dally's Winston jacket.

Maybe that would get people to leave you alone. Seeing Dal wasn't the type of person someone wanted to mess with.

You got off bike and headed inside your work place. You sighed and got to work.

"Y/n?" You turned and say a girl looking down at you. You were putting away things at the bottom shelf.

"Huh?" You said recognizing the girl. Her bright red hair. She was the girl from the theater.

"Oh I'm cherry, we met at the drive in. I'm glad seeing your okay. After your whole episode." She said.

"No it's fine, ugh thanks for checking up on me. How do you know my name?" You smile.

She points at your name tag. And you give a oh face. She chuckled. And say your jacket.

"Is that dally's Winstons jacket?" Cherry says.

"Ugh yeah" you say still stocking the bottom shelf.

"You two are a thing?" She says. You just nod and she smiles. It seemed more forced than anything.

She was gonna say something and she was cut off by someone. "Babe" a boy walks up to her. You see that he was being followed by another boy. You looked up and froze.

Cherry is dating him. Bob.

You head your face and got up and left quickly. He didn't see you but you sighed in relief. Feeling a attack coming but you took deep breaths trying to get it to pass.

You ran. Ran and ran.
No no no. He walked up to you he was drunk. He and his friend smelled of cheap beer.

They caught you and pulled you down.

No no no.

It was him.

You relaxed and continued to work. You clocked out. And headed out onto your bike.

He fucking is that jerk.

You were mad and scared. You wanted to confront him but felt too guilty. Guilty that you couldn't fight.

You headed to a restaurant. And picked up some food. Chinese takeout should be okay. You bought three boxes and figured the guys can pick out what they want.

You then put the food in that little cubby in your motorcycle. You then headed to the corner store to buy some icecream. You wanted to eat something sweet.

You head inside and looked at the icecream. Deciding on which one would be best.

"That's his jacket" you heard someone whisper. You look back and see that same girl. Dally's ex.

You just turn and grab your icecream and head to pay for it.

Nope I'm not dealing with crazy ex's.

You hopped into your bike and drove home.
You parked your bike in your garage. Walking up to the door.

You opened your door and saw that the house was rather clean. You head inside and didn't see anyone.

"Hello?" You say. Nothing.

"Johnny? Dal? Pony?" You questioned.

You placed the food at the table. You sat down at the couch and sighed.

You heard the door open and see Dal walk in with Johnny. Pony no where to be seen. Maybe they had gone to drop him off.

"Hey babe" Dal said.

You smiled and gave him a nod. Johnny smiled. He looked happier.

"Hey guys, I brought some dinner. You guys hungry?" You said. They nodded and Dal sat next down to you.

"Later we just got here" Dal said hugging you.

"Hey Dal?" You said.

"Hm?" He says.

"You're ex ain't crazy or anything right?" You said.

He looked at you. "Why?" He said.

"She saw me with your jacket" you said.

"What? She didn't say anything to you? She is all talk. But she didn't hurt you right?" He said.

"No, I can handle myself" you smiled.

"That's my girl" he says. Kissing your cheek.

"You two are officially a thing?" Johnny says eating some Chinese take out.

You both nod and he smiles. He looked happy.

"How are you Johnny? You seem happy." You say. Johnny nods and he smiles.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to my folks home today." He says.

You look at him. "You can stay here Johnny. You know that." You said.

"I know, but I wanna see if my folks worried for me or anything. If anything happens I can stay with pony since he doesn't live far." Johnny says.

He looked happier here. Plus he also looked less thin. He was gaining weight. Which was a good thing he was too thin. Also the cuts on his face healed. You were scared something would happened to him.

"Okay Johnny, call me if anything happens." You say.

He smiles "okay Mom" he says.

He walks out and you sigh. Dal hugs you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"You worry about him a lot." He says.

"Yeah. I do." You admit.

"Are you staying tonight?" You ask Dal. He looks at you. And smiles.

"Of course. Let's eat" He says.

You sit at the table with him and eat together. Something felt off. You couldn't help but shake a feeling like something was going to happen.

_______

Gonna continue this. Just cause of you few readers. I know how it feels when your fav book gets discontinued. So love you babes. But this will be a short story. Can't dude a 70 chapter book no more lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 15 10
Y/n Cade has never felt love before due to her abusive parents. But being the only girl in the Curtis gang has its benefits. First of all, she gets t...
79.6K 1.9K 32
When an orphan girl finds out she has a family she goes to find them. She ends up meeting an awesome guy while she is there with them. The rest of it...
66.7K 1.1K 68
I was sitting there quietly while all my friends came and sat down. As I started spacing off I heard a loud slap I quickly turned around and saw Dall...
11.3K 125 17
Ponyboy x reader fanfic In this story Dally doesn't die. This story is about Y/n Dawson, a 14 year old girl who lives with her friends Dally Winston...