HER SELFLESS LOVE

By bts_rainbow

A family based story manan their kids n their family Manan are married they have kids nandini LOVE manik but... More

character sketch
mansion
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 45
part 44
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 55
manan mansion
part 56
part 57
58 + promo

part 54

10.8K 895 72
By bts_rainbow

Nandini after sending kids to school went totheir room to check on manik that whether he is awake or not. Nandini was going when one butler called her.

Butler - mam

Nandini turned n said - ji

Butler - yeh envelope aap ke liye aaya hai " saying this he handed the envelope to nandini.

Nandini look at it confusingly n took it " yeh kisne bheja hai " she thought.

Nandini thanked the butler n he left.

Nandini went to their room n found it empty. Then she heard sound of running water from inside n thought that he must be inside. She kept the envelope on the teapoy n went to the walk in wardrobe n took out manik's outfit with his watch n handkerchief n kept on the bed. She was about to leave when her eyes fall on the envelope. She thought to check it n took it. She open the envelope there where some photos. When she saw it the floor from her leg slip. She was numb after watching it. There were photosof last night manik with ruhi. Some where when she was trying to go close to her they were taken with such angel like they are kissing eachother n some when manik was lying beneath her.

She is so numb that not even realize manik's presence in the room. He came out of the wiping his hair n a towel tuck around his waist. He call her " jaan mere kapde nikal dena "

But she didn't answer. He again called but still she didn't responded. Being confuse because of her behaviour manik went towards her n tap her shoulder " Nandini Kab se bula raha hoo tumhe kya hua ...jawab kyu nahi de rahi " he question n then his eyes fall on the photographs that nandini is holding.

Manik held her arms n said " Nandini mein tumhe sab batane wala tha....par " he words stop in middle as nandini slap him tight.

Nandini shouted on her top of voice
" just shut up Mr. Malhotra...just shut up. U broke me again manik. U ruined our relation manik. U again cheated me manik...kyu ?? boliye kyu manik ?

Manik immediately nodded his head n said " no jaan tum galat soch rahi ho. Its not true. I didn't cheat u nandini. Trust me yeh sab jhut hai "

Nandini spoke sarcastically " yeh sab kuch dekhe ke baad aap chahtey ho ki mein aap par bharosa ( trust) karo.
If u think that now u'll cook some false story n i'll believe u. Then u are wrong because its not going to happen. I don't trust u anymore nor i trust our relation now " she said with a cold voice.

Her words were like a bomb on manik. He immediately held her one hand between his palms n said sobbingly " no no plzz plzz jaan trust me yeh sab jhut hai plzz apne manik par bharosa kar lo " tears were flowing like anything .

Nandini too was in tears but she jerk her hand n said " it's over "

Saying this she left from there leaving a shattered manik behind. Manik broke into pieces seeing her leaving.

Suddenly manik realize that what nandini spoke " no nandini aisey nahi jaa sakti. I need to stop her " he spoke n left behind her.

Nandini was walking towards the corridor. Manik came behind calling her crazily but she didn't stop.
Manik took fast steps n reached her.
He held her arms tightly n said
" Nandini meri baat suno "

Nandini jerk his hands " don't touch me. N i don't want to listen anything.
I said na it's over "

Saying this she turn to left. She was standing edge of the stairs. Manik again held her n shouted " Nandini for godsake listen to me for once "

But she didn't listen n jerk his hand to freed herself from his grip. But unfortunately in this process she miss one stair n lost the balance. Before manik could hold her she fall rolling down.

Her head got hit at the last step n blood started falling n she fell unconscious.

Manik was stunned seeing this. He never wants to see her in this state.

Manik shouted " NANDINI "

I thought to stop here only but don't want to make u'll upset so wrote a bit more

" NANDINI " manik shouted n woke up with a jerk from sleep. He was breathing heavily n was full of sweat. He realize that it was a dream. But this was the wildest nightmare of his life.

( sorry sorry for this. So don't worry manan won't get separated )

Manik was so much afraid he just wants to see nandini in front of his eyes right now. He wanted to took her in a bone crashing hug to assure himself that she is with him.

Manik called her " Nandini " but he didn't got answer. He search her in washroom n closet also but he didn't fine her. All the time he was shouting her name. But unfortunately their room was soundproof so his shout wasn't going out side.

Manik came out of their room calling her. Neonika was in the living area. She hear his shout n frown listening this.

Neonika was about to ask him but before only manik rain his question
" Mom nandini kaha hai mein kab se usey dhoond ( search) woh kahi nahi mil rahi. Woh bina bole kahi nahi jaati ( She never went outside without saying anything ).
Aap ko pata hai woh kaha hai ??
Woh apna mobile bhi nahi gayi hai.
Mujhe bahut tension ho rahi hai "

Neonika found manik's behavior a bit weird. She was about to say him something when both noticed nandini entering inside the house.

Manik talking long steps reach near her n reach her " kaha thi tum ? "
he ask firmly

Nandini - manik aap kab uthay ? ( when did u woke up )

Manik - Nandini i asked where were you ? " he asked dangerously.

Nandini couldn't understand his behaviour so she asked softly " kya hua manik ? " but she didn't realize that indirectly she was testing his patients

Manik now bursted out " Nandini meine poucha kaha thi tum ?
Kab se tumhe dhoond raha hoo paglo ki tarah. Apna phone tak nahi lekar gayi. Mujhe bata kar bhi nahi gayi.
Tum janti ho mein kitna tensed tha. "
He said while holding her arms tightly.

Neonika shouted " manik yeh kya tarika baat karna ka. ( Is this the way to behave ). Nandini bacho ko school drop karne gayi thi. Kyu ki aaj aryan ka mood off tha. Woh mujhe bata kar gayi thi.

Manik loosen the grip n asked to Neonika " toh mom apne mujhe bola kyu nahi ?"

Neonika - seriously bola kyu nahi. Tum kuch bolne de rahe tha. Without listening to me u started shouting on nandini. What is wrong with u. Why are u behaving like this ? " she scolded him.

Manik realize his mistake. He look at nandini who was standing looking down. He left from there without saying anything.

Neonika went to nandini n cupped her face with one hand n said lovingly " bacha don't be sad "

Nandini - " nahi maa mein thik ho "

Neonika - Nandini beta uske pass jao. Tum yaha nahi dekha toh kuch zyada hi daar gaya . Shayad kuch baat hai " she explain her lovingly.

Nandini bobbed her head n went to their room.

Manan's room

Manik was pacing to n fro in the room. His mind was blasting. Nandini came inside manik saw her n immediately turn his gaze not meeting her as he was damm guilty for the way he behave with him.

He went n stood in front of the window. Nandini came n kept her palm on his shoulder n said softly
" manik "

Manik immediately turn n hug her tight n start mumbling continously sorry sorry to her.

Nandini with one hand cares his hair n with other rubbed his back. When she felt something wet on her shoulder n it didn't took time her to realize that manik was crying.

After good time they broke the hug
nandini cupped his face n kissed his forehead.

Manik took her palms in his n said "sorry nandini " still not meeting his eyes with her... being guilty .

Nandini smile n said " it's ok "

She kept her hands on his chin n raise a little in order to make him look at her n said " kya hua manik. Aap disturbed lag rahe ho kuch hua hai ?
Kal raat bhi aap thik nahi lag rahe tha
Kuch problem hai plzz share with me u'll feel better " she said lovingly.

Manik - u won't leave me na nandini.

Nandini - aap aisey kyu keh rahe ho?

Manik - daar lag raha hai nandu. I had done so wrong with u. But always u forgive me. But I'm scared what if my destiny decided to punish me by...by taking u away from me. Nandini i...." before he could complete nandini put her finger on his mouth n said " shhh manik always remember one thing no one can ever seperate us. Hume koi alag nahi kar sakta. U know why ?? " she asked him n raise his head a little asking why.

Nandini - because of the TRUST we have for eachother. Our trust will never let us fall apart " then she asked" haina ?? " to which manik bobbed his head.

N again took her in a tight hug.

Manik - i love u nandini. I love u very much .

Nandini - i love u too manik.

Manik - " but i love you more " he said n giggle a little.

Stay blessed

Next part

MaNan will leave Malhotra Mansion.

Why why ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 4.5K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
2.5K 254 16
what will happen when a fairy tales love turn into nightmare Nandini a girl whose never shade a tears of Pain is now only living in pain manik Ma...
214K 15.3K 72
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...