fetish ♠️ G.D ♠️

By meltingofmoons

SMUT ♣️ " how about a lesson on biology ?" ( complete) More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
FIFTHTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
N I N E T E E N
please read
READ

T H I R T E E N

2.1K 12 3
By meltingofmoons

🐊

AISLINS POV
COSTA , OUTSIDE

••••••

i felt guilty on one hand for going behind graysons back and hearing his past but on the other hand i was furious for him not telling me when i thought he trusted me but clearly not when i'm waiting on a secretary who works in the same building he trains in spill all the ... tea .
( A/N 😂😂 tea ppft)

Amanda's floaty hair came into view . her tan legs were smooth and glistened in the sun . She was in casual attire . her hand waved at me and i waved back smiling at her and gesturing for a hand shake
" don't be silly !" she laughed as she declined my hand shake and pulled me into a tight hug full of her sweet scent .
" your making this like it's some sort of plan to kill him !" she bent over laughing as my cheeks redden at my nerves manipulating me .
" i guess your right i need to chill !" i shook my head and took a deep breath .
" let's get you a cuppa , coffee helps everything but then again so does chocolate.... mmm i need a mars bar now !" she smiled and ran towards the desk where all the cupcakes and tray bakes were lined up in a glass cabinet. This girl was growing on me more and more .

i should really get Layla over here we would be a good team ... memories of this morning crept into my head ....

•••••

THAT MORNING
AISLINS HOUSE

i walked through the door feeling defeated as i slipped off my trainers . My eyes were stinging from the tears i had been shedding the whole way home .
i couldn't wait to just hug layla and talk to her about her everything . i wish dad was home through all of this but the day after graysons outburst he left for another business trip . i miss grayson the most ... well the old grayson not this new bastard .

" oh your ho- ." layla stopped her cheery welcome home and looked me up and down with a shocked expression. I don't know why but just seeing her made me cry more .
" Aislin , what happened ?"
i was sobbing at this point , it made it hard to even form a proper sentence.
" i-i .... he ... told me to leave and h-he's ."
i stopped and wiped the tears from my cheeks
" tell me everything ..."

••••

BACK AT THE COFFEE SHOP

" So your telling me Graysons in a GANG ?" i whispered but also screamed at the same time .
Amanda nodded looking as calm as anything " yup ." she popped the p " So when he went out for a ... um job .. then he thought it was going to be just a quick one but it ended up being a trap and he got involved with the enemy gang . He ended up being held captive and used for information and for work around the leader of the gangs house . But what makes this all worse is he met Jade , The gang leaders daughter-" i cut her off " JADE IS THE GANG LEADERS DAUGHTER ?" i screamed she gasped " SHHHH and how do you know her ?" i covered my mouth and then whispered " she goes to my school now carry on !" she resumed her story " so anyways grayson just fell for her the first time he saw her and so did jade for grayson and it ended up being a weird twisted relationship . She would sneak down to see him and he would sneak up to her room after doing jobs just to talk to her . When Graysons Leader finally found out how to get in contact with him he told grayson to kill her father which ended up happening and it completely broke jade . When she found out it was grayson she was fuming . She Didn't see grayson for ages after that until She found out where he lived and now she and her brother have a plan to find him and kill him . This is why grayson is training every hour ."

" wow ." i replied

••••

A/N : HI QUEENS !!! how are you all ???? i guess a lot of you are off school now 🥳🥳 i'm homeschooled as of now so cOOl . Anyways here's another chapter for yallll i hope you all enjoyed it !!!

how did we feel about shane's new video i really loved it and i'm so happy Eugenia is getting help !!
she's such a nice girl and really deserves all the love but what are yall thoughts ?✨

okay i'm hungry so ima go eatttttttttt

have a nice day 🔥

Z
💫

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK " GRAVES" and " THE COLOUR RED" ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 1.1K 29
ethan & grayson dolan. • all smuts are written by me! • ♡ : softie stuff
213K 3.6K 52
You're a kindergarten teacher that is fairly new to the job and is very careful about following the rules because of how much you enjoy the job and n...
139K 1.8K 31
"Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets right?" I knew what I was getting myself into. But I wanted this. I wanted him. All of him. Welcome to the world of...
544K 6.2K 118
@ethandolan liked your photo. @ethandolan started following you. Highest ranking: #292 in fanfiction