Camilla

By cancatervate

Camilla loves only two people. Her little sister, and her best friend. And then a new kid shows up. *warning... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
BONUS: EPILOGUE

3k.

1.9K 53 31
By cancatervate

I never thought that this book would ever reach 3k reads. That's crazy to me. I know that a lot of people have like, a million, but 3k is just. Wow.
Something I wrote has 3k reads. It's insane, really. I thank each and every one of you guys for this. I love you all.
(also this is kind of like a merch plug because i have more than one book which a lot of you don't seem to be interested in lmao)
So maybe check out my other book. I have two more on the way, one of which being the sequel to Camilla. So maybe follow me to know when that comes out?
Wow.
3k.
I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 641 11
𝗔 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿-𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱�...
1.3K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
24.3K 464 46
Camilla Carter has had a rough life of abuse and pain. Her twin sister protects her as much as she can, until she can't. Keaton Woods, a boxing fight...
265K 5.9K 43
It was all supposed to be a normal day for Camilla. But the shocking news of wedding the Prince of Jade Kingdom wasn't something she had in mind. Thr...