Key's Lock | SHINee Key

נכתב על ידי MSjaeyong

|Rank #1 -key | rank #1 -kimkibum | rank #2 -Shinee You and key have this sweet and sour friendship. Eventual... עוד

Chapter 1| lock where's key?
Chapter 2 | how dare you not tell me
Chapter 3 | BLIND DATE?! no!
Chapter 4 | This freak doesn't know jokes
Chapter 5 | I'm your 5th! you should know that
Chapter 6 | I'm not mad lil freak
Chapter 7 | Why did I even said that?
Chapter 8| onew doesn't like girls
Chapter 9 | lets play sports girl
Chapter 10 | Taemin being a gentleman
Chapter 11 | YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME
Chapter 13 | The time when we were together
author's note

chapter 12 | Do you mind if I date her?

240 11 0
נכתב על ידי MSjaeyong

Y/n saw key, she started signaling key to come to their table.

Key gave her a wave but means "no" type of signal.

Y/n got weirded out cause usually key would be there to make fun of her or atleast say hi. But this time key just left and didn't even bother.

"Was that key?" Taemin said.

"Yeah,.. ." Y/n said in a worried face.

"He's fine. Don't worry too much." Taemin said.

You and taemin continued the day but all you think of was key.

Your pov
Been trying to contact key for a month now, he doesn't go to his parents house lately and I heard nothing from him. I asked taemin about him but we end up arguing. Me and taemin are great but I just can't get key out of my head. Is something bothering him? And I'm not there for him... Is he still even in Korea?.

I went to my friends birthday party and got drunk. Of course they called taemin because he's my boyfriend.. then.. the next morning I woke up beside taemin. I realized that I still think of key and I should try and find him to the places I think he would be.

I left and gave taemin a small note so he wouldn't get worried.

First destination is... His grandma's house.

I went there and his grandma recognized me. Surprisingly she said he was there with her for the whole week last week.

I asked where he could be, she said with a warm smile. "Dear, ... Err.. how would I know." We laughed and then I stayed for a while.

After that I went to the famous lock tower. When his first girlfriend broke up with him he was crying there. IDK why but it might be one of his favorite places since he always go there at night just to cry.

I walked around and eventually had fun on my own. As The moon rises... I went to the top and eventually saw key.

I went closer to approach him.

"key!" I said lively.

Key faced me but his face was neutral like we weren't close friends.

"Oh, your here. What are you doing here?" Key asked.

The girl beside him looked at me.

"This is Nancy, *chuckles* " key winked at me as a sign that they're on a date right now.

"Can I talk to u in private?" I said.

Key helded my arms and we both went at the side.

"You silly, why weren't you answering my calls and texts.. u never came home and you just disappeared." I said.

"Huh? Disappeared? Im always around, plus I can't disappear, I'm an idol" he laughed.

"So.. that girl huh? When did u guys started dating?" I asked.

"Yesterday. We met at the beach yesterday and .. well it was great, she's amazing. I don't even want to make her wait.. is it okay if I go now. We'll talk again later, I promise." He left and went to Nancy.

I can't believe it.. this can't be happening. I—

Why do I feel weird.

I left the tower thinking that I made effort on something but I really was worrying about nothing. I even forgot that he's famous.

"Key.." u whispered. But he was too far to hear me.

I should just leave.

I stayed at a local bar with my beers.

😍😍😍😍
I'm drunk as heck

"Do you feel trapped? Or do you feel like u regret something really great so now you feel.. tra.." I continued drinking.

People in the bar were just listening to me.

"This girl is heart broken" one person said.

"I am niottt! Alright, I'm going home" I said.

"I hold 2 beers and I'm happy!" I was singing a song that I don't even know if it exists or not.

I drink more and more, I was half way to my house.

U fell and layed down for a while.

I felt sad and heavy.

Then a familiar voice...

"Key?.." i murmured.

"Let's go home." Taemin said.

I blacked out and woke up in the hospital.

"Why am I here?" I asked taemin.

"You weren't waking up when I tried waking u up so I rushed you here." Taemin said.

"Y/n, be honest with me, are you sad about your whole situation with key?" Taemin asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Key is like my best friend and now even if he doesn't tell me, I know he's avoiding me." I said.

*Taemin's phone rings*

(It's key)

"How is she?" Key asked through phone.

"She's fine." Taemin said.

The phone ended.

"Was that key?" Y/n asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Taemin said in a serious tone.

"Are you mad?" I asked. He sighs and went through his phone like I wasn't talking to him.

I stood up and got his attention.
"Where are you going?" Taemin asked.

"Fresh air." I left him and went on the lobby.

Taemin's Pov
I'm not dumb, I know she can just easily replace me with key.

Because I know I'm not the one for her.

How stupid am I to believe that I can change her feelings.

I decided to talk to key since key came. He was just hiding around the hospital.

"So.. what's ur plan, obviously the reason why she got drunk in the first place was because of you." I said.

"..... " Key stared at the floor.

"I honestly can't face her. Knowing that I played with her feelings and decided to be her last date just so she can like me back." Key said.

"We were wrong for each other right from the start. She knows that. But I want to be with her. But I guess Nancy can help me through this. I will just depend on her. I can't do this alone." Key said, looking very vulnerable.

"I liked her key. I actually liked her. You can't be the one for her but guess what. I think she has feelings for you. Even from the start. She knows you too well to know ur trying to distance urself so please...I don't want anything bad to happen to her." Taemin said.

"I should talk to her?.. then what? Tell her I was playing with her?" Key said.

"You will never know her response until you actually get to talk to her." Taemin said. Taemin then left and went back to y/n's room.

Y/n was in the lobby and key didn't know that. so eventually y/n saw key walking and ...

Y/n's POV
He came but.. left anyways.

Key saw me.

He went closer slowly with his serious face.

"I'm just gonna be honest with you." Key said.

This is making me nervous and hurt at the same time.

"I planned the whole date my friends and told them to make their dates with you very lowkey so you wouldn't wanna date them. I also planned to be your 5th date so you would instead like me out of all of them. I played with your feelings. Decided to be selfish." Key said.

"You can slap me if you want." Key said.

"... I like you. And I kind of figured out that my 5th date would be you. But that didn't hurt me. What hurted me the most was when you ignored all my calls and messages. The fact that I could have lost you as a whole and you'll be gone in my life forever. That scared me the most. If I didn't got hit that time I was dating taemin. You probably became my 5th date. But no, instead you blamed yourself and left." I said.

"You almost died." Key argued.

"But it was never your fault" I replied.

"If you will always leave me like this just because something bad happened. How will us work?" I said.

"I guess.. we will never work." Key said.

"Yeah, I guess so too." I left him and went back to my room.

I saw taemin still on his phone.

We talked things through.

We eventually called it quits.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.3K 137 24
Memory loss is one of the worst things that could happen to someone. Forgetting everything, forgetting who you love, forgetting who you are. Can Y/N...
23.3K 727 24
This is a SHINee fanfic where a girl named Sana is chosen to be the teenager of the reality celebrity show, Hello Teenager. For the Shawols out ther...
68.1K 2.8K 65
This was my first fanfiction and I was fairly new to k-pop at the time as well. Yes - this book is cringy and full of cliche. Yes - it also might not...
1.8K 143 39
I think of you ι canт тalĸ тo yoυ rιgнт now I miss you ι canт adмιт rιgнт now I need you ι jυѕт canт ѕнow ιт rιgнт now I love you ι jυѕт canт тell yo...