Sam x Dean {Supernatural}[Gay...

By psychopup

Dean thinks Sam is hot so they get the TB Fucc More

Gayness

200 3 0
By psychopup

(Deans pov)

"Sup bitch" I don't give a fuck about anything
"Shush" Sam said while admiring the baby in a trench coat standing in front of him.
"You never pay attention to me anymore" I said in a rather childish tone
"Why don't you just go masterbate to a picture of an anime girls tits" Sam sounds really annoyed for some reason.
"Because I'd rather masterbait to a picture of you." I almost let out a chuckle as Sam blushed really hard and covered his face.
I was surprised when he kicked me out of the room and locked the door. I guess he was probably hooking up with the Obvious Angel in his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
76.1K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
82.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...