Gloaming

By sienna2lucy

17 year old Kenya James always thought her life would be normal. She's overall very smart and had her life pl... More

Storage Closet
Senora Diaz
Bye bye sun
Cindy Roth
Positive
Quinn
Now what?
Echo of my voice
Win
Poor Kenya
Octavia
Northeast
The Smile
Numb
Makin it
Virgina
Oh s**t
Rope
Risky
The Dirty Target Bathroom
The second smile
Thicker Than A Bowl Of Oatmeal
I love you
No more beauty
Friends at First Sight
💋
Supply Runner
Long life
Hate It Here
When Will It Ever End
Where Could She Be?
Nothing
Inhumane
Inside is a-
Power
I dont know
Mainly Love
Walk walk walk
This is it
My last tear
The middle of nowhere
Damaged
That was it
Intentions
EPILOGUE

Hi! Please read!

6 0 2
By sienna2lucy

Okay I just wanted to thank everyone who read this book! It took so much effort and I'm so happy that people are enjoying it! And thank you for #1 in freewrite! Y'all are the best!

Anyways, if you would like more of my writing, you can check out my other horror novel "The Terrible Night With My Friends". It's quite good and has a lot of emotion and meaning like this book. Or y'all can check out "Typical and Tropical" by vict8ia . I've found myself really enjoying her book.

Anyways, that y'all so much for giving me a platform to express myself on, Ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 23 21
What is happening!? My life couldn't have been a dream it was so real! I had kids and a husband! Tears burn my eyes. I had a home. It can't just be...
574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...
4.5M 91.4K 64
*SEQUEL IN PROCESS* Summer.... Its the time where you get to hang out with your friends, get a tan, get away from your bullies. I Cynthia, is how i d...
5.5K 312 48
I was just thinking. I swear. But maybe my mind over thought. It's weird that everything can seem so simple, straight forward. Black and white. Two c...