Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

76.)

3K 140 43
By _jasthewriter

                 "What are you doing here?" Ayanna asked staring at Kwan as she rubbed at her tired eyes. Her 24th birthday was a week ago and of course he used the entire month of April to spoil her, to a stranger you would assume they were dating or even married because that's exactly how they acted, but they were just best friends who so happened to have sex on occasion.

She landed in New York, New York early this morning and has been in bed asleep trying to prepare for the client meetup she had in 2 days, she did not expect to see Kwan but then again him popping up on her became a habit of his, a strategic yet warming one at that.

"Cyaah I come in?" He asked interrupting her thoughts.

Ayanna stared at him for a moment before backing away from the door.

"It's two in the morning, Kwan,"

"So? Yuh don't even like sleeping in di dark alone," He replied then nodded towards all the lights she had cut on to back up his statement.

"You say it like it's something I should be ashamed of," she mumbled heading to her room with him following close behind.

Putting his bags down, Kwan removed his clothes and cut the lights out before climbing in bed behind her. He knew she hated sleeping in the dark because of what happened to her parents, he never understood why she tried to play so tough about it when he literally knew her inside and out.

"Did yuh get yur nut today?" He asked placing his hand between her thighs.

"I've been sleep all day," she mumbled trying to push his hand away but he stopped her.

"I'm tired Kwan,"

"I know," he replied pulling her body into his and buried his face in the crook of her neck as he massaged her through her panties slowly.

"Kwan no... I'm really tired," she whimpered.

"I'm not gonna do anyting Ya, just relax ma," he assured turning on his back and pulled her on top of him.

Rubbing her ass, he closed his eyes allowing his finger to graze her pussy every few seconds.

"Yuh know yuh cyaah get anyting fram mi right?" He asked and she nodded.

"I just want to sleep tho ok?"

Understanding, Kwan moved his hand up to her back then her hair and massaged her scalp as he hummed a tune to her lowly until her heard her light breathing.

With his hand resting on her back, Kwan stared at the clock on her wall thinking about things he wanted to change about himself just to be the man he knew she needed. On many occasions she confessed her true love to him but he never reacted off of it, he knew he loved her but he wasn't sure if he was worthy enough to actually step up to the plate and be the person, the man, he knew she needed.

She barely messed with her fuck buddies and he put a stop to sleeping around the first night she came out and told him that she loved him. Besides his family and especially his mom, he knew Ayanna was who he wanted and the woman he needed but he still had things to work on. Honestly, he was just afraid but he tried his best to play it off.

Questions like, what if I'm not good enough? What if we don't work out again? And what if I hurt her like my pops did my mom? Often played in his head. A cheater is what he refused to be and breaking her heart was something he wouldn't be able to withstand, it would really fuck him up mentally if he got her and messed things up.

She was his best friend before anything but also had his heart... his soul, without even knowing it.

***

            It was 9 in the morning and Kwan was in the middle of listening to Lil Wayne, Grown Man featuring Curren$y as he worked out. He wasn't aware that the walls were thin until Ayanna entered the living room looking completely pissed off.

"For real? It's too early for this Kwan," she sighed cutting the tv off.

Staring at her mid push-up, Kwan glanced at the tv then back at her and sat up. "Yuh could've just turned it down,"

"You should have done that, we're not back in Jamaica, I have neighbors out here,"

"Yuh are only here for two weeks, calm di hell down lil bit," he chuckled cutting the tv back on.

Rolling her eyes, she headed back to her room and Kwan laughed to himself before resuming his workout.

After an hour, he headed inside her room and caught her just as she was stepping inside the shower.

"Don't come in here now, you could've let me get some rest but you wanted to be childish,"

"I wuz playin Ya, why yuh so cranky?" He asked stepping in behind her.

Ignoring him, she washed herself off in silence and moved away whenever he tried to touch her.

"Wah did I do Ya?" He asked turning the shower head and made her look at him.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," she mumbled putting her face rag up.

Studying her briefly, Kwan smirked as he towered over her. "Yuh still afraid to ask for it?"

"Ask for what?"

"Stop playing," he chuckled tilting her chin and kissed her deeply before kissing down her neck, sucking on her nipples, he licked down her stomach until he lowered to his knees and placed her left leg over his shoulder.

"Not in here Kwan," she worried, not wanting to fall.

"Relax," he told her before flicking his tongue against her clit.

Tilting her head back, she gripped his hair and whimpered softly as he tongue kissed her pussy before lapping his tongue inside her slowly.

With one hand hitting the shower wall repeatedly, Ayanna had the other gripping his hair as if her life depended on it as she grinded against his face.

"Don't stopppp" She moaned bucking her hips faster as he slipped in a faster and pumped it inside her quickly.

With her stomach tightening, Kwan wrapped her other leg around his neck and stood up as he slurped and sucked the life out of her. Ayanna was crying out his name in a praise with her head tilted back against the wall.

Falling over wasn't anywhere on her mind, the power of his tongue had her ready to speak in tongues if the Lord himself allowed her.

Just as she came, Kwan caught drip into his mouth and slowly lowered her down. Reaching behind him, he cut the shower off and stared down at her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are yuh still mad?" He asked.

"No,"

Lifting her up, Kwan opened her shower door and stepped out, once they got back in her room, he laid her back and pushed his dick inside her inch by inch until his full length was inside her.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Keep yur eyes on mi," he replied as he began to make love to her.

It was different from any other time he's been gentle with her, but she could feel and understand that he was telling her, he loved her without actually saying it and that warmed her heart right up.

"I... love you Kwan," she whimpered with tears in her eyes.

Grabbing her face gently, Kwan connected their lips and kissed her slowly as he continued with his slow rhythm. He wanted her to feel what he wasn't ready to say and he prayed she understood him, he needed her to understand him.

Pulling from the intense kiss, Kwan locked eyes with her watery ones as he went slower.

He was really confessing his love for her without using his words and it was becoming too much for her to handle.

"Don't leave me," she cried softly.

"I love you Kwan,"

Resting his forehead against hers, Kwan intertwined their fingers and held them above her head as he rotated his hips inside her slower sure to hit every spot.

With tears falling down the side of her face and her repeatedly telling him how much she loved him, Kwan kept his eyes closed as he allowed her voice to control his movements until his pace quickened.

Allowing her to cum twice, he hit her with deep, long strokes until he came and shortly after she came again. With his dick still hard inside her, Kwan kissed on her neck before attempting to pull out but she stopped him.

"Don't stop... not yet,"

"Ride mi," he said looking at her but she shook her head.

She tried to speak but her words got caught up in her throat and she covered her face in embarrassment. He knew there was a chance he fucked up but he needed her to know he felt the same.

"Yuh want mi to continue?" He asked wiping away her tears and she nodded slowly.

"Please?"

Grabbing her hand, Kwan placed it over his heart allowing her to feel just how scared this whole thing made him.

"I understand," she spoke softly.

Holding onto her hips, Kwan leaned down and kissed her slowly as he moved inside her slower than before.

Each time his dick slid out of her just momentarily her pussy sucked him right back in and clenched around him afraid of him leaving.

For the remainder of that day, Kwan made love to her like no other and each time she cried harder than the last.

They took quick ten minutes breaks and started right back up, although he wanted to fuck the absolute life out of her, he put his pride to the side and spent the entire day giving her exactly what she needed and if he was being honest, he enjoyed being between her legs.

It was something about the way she moaned his name right before she came that had him refusing to stop, she was snatching his soul without even trying to and that was another reason he continued to take his time with her.

***

"Yuh hab a ting for Kwan no?" Mrs. Capri asked looking at Ayanna. It was a year later since Kwan had told her he loved her without saying it and he went to his aunt about it a few weeks after for some advice.

He disappeared on Ayanna for three months but was sure he had his men keeping a close watch on her while he tried to figure things out. Him vanishing was hard for Ayanna, she was forced to drown herself in work and welcome wack dick because he wasn't around to provide any for her.

"Yanna," Mrs. Capri called dragging her from her thoughts.

"Yes? I'm sorry, what was the question?"

Snickering, Mrs. Capri waved it off and went back to sketching her dress design.

"I'm sorry, what was your question?" Ayanna asked again.

"Do yuh hab a ting for mi nephew?"

"Kwan? No... not really... shoot, I don't know." She sighed and Mrs. Capri laughed.

"I don't think we're meant to be or even compatible... friends is the closest thing we'll get,"

"And yuh believe deh, yeh?"

"I'm just being realistic... he sort of plays it off if I tell him I love him, so I try not to say it anymore," she replied.

"Kaaz he pretends not fi hear yuh, yuh waah fi stop saying it? Yuh know how yuh sound? Scary, it iz not mi business but if yuh stop telling deh man yuh love him kaaz of fear, yuh will only hurt yur self,"

"He left for almost four months and came back acting like his old self, I think I have a reason to react this way," Ayanna argued.

"Two rongs nuh make a right sweetheart, all mi will say,"

"He's your nephew... only nephew at that, of course you're gonna vouch for him,"

"Mi nephew who I've raised as if he were mi son. He's done more for mi than any person ever has, even more than my nieces and dey are older. Mi know exactly wah mi doing, yuh know mi love yuh Yanna, if mi say he had a reason den tek it as deh and relax,"

Ayanna remained quiet for a moment pondering on her words.

"If you knew about the stuff I've done, I don't think you would like me,"

"Does yur past or mistakes define di woman yuh are today?" She asked and Ayanna shook her head.

"Ok, so stop doubting yur self, I met yuh two years into college, yuh are exactly who Kwan needs, give it time Yanna,"

"I hear you," Ayanna replied then turned around hearing the front door close.

Shayla entered the living and looked her up and down before hugging Mrs. Capri.

"Mi know yuh see Yanna sitting here,"

"It's fine, I gotta go anyway, I'll call you later," Ayanna replied grabbing her purse and stood up.

Placing a kiss on her cheek, Ayanna looked at Shayla. "Excuse me,"

"Go around,"

"Ok leech," Ayanna smirked moving her out of the way.

"Keep trying mi yuck mouth!" Shayla spat picking up the phone book.

"Get a man and try to keep him lil ugly ass girl, don't play with me, I will break every bone in your strong ass face,"

Before things could get out of hand, Mrs. Capri made Shayla go upstairs then spoke with Ayanna a bit before she left.

Ayanna never understood why Kwan's cousins hated her but Mrs. Capri did, simple jealousy, that's all it was. When Ayanna and Kwan started becoming closer and he opened up to her about his mom killing herself, he told her how he was the breadwinner of the family and basically provided for the women.

But during their senior year in college, Ayanna started realizing that they were using him for his money and only called or came around when they were low on cash, after countless attempts of trying to talk some sense in him, Kwan finally opened his eyes after not hearing from any of his cousins for a whole six months.

He heard from his aunt like clockwork but not them and the moment Melissa called him, it wasn't to check up on him it was to ask for money for another abortion and to buy new furniture, that's when he fell back from them and from that moment on, they hated Ayanna. They weren't aware that she spoke some sense into Kwan but it was the fact that wherever they saw Kwan, Ayanna was right behind and whenever they did approach him, he gave them short responses.

They couldn't be mad at anyone but themselves, they were bleeding him dry without actually caring about his wellbeing, him slacking with giving them money actually forced them to do actual work and they all hated it, which was where the baby daddies came into play.

They were money hungry and only wanted the luxurious things in life and Kwan thanked Ayanna for opening his eyes to see it.

Would Mrs. Capri ever tell Ayanna that? Nope, it wasn't her place and she was glad somebody talked some sense into Kwan because he wouldn't listen to her.

***

It was 5 in the evening and Ayanna was flipping through her binder of designs trying to figure out if she needed to add new pieces in her collection. Her phone vibrated against the table and she glanced over at it seeing it was Quentin.

Sighing, she went ahead and answered, "Hello?"

"Yuh home?"

Ayanna sat there for a moment trying to figure out if she should lie or not. "I don't need a quickie,"

"Come on Yanna, I'm tryna get mi dick wet,"

"I don't want to, find someone else Q," she sighed ready to hang up.

"We've been doing dis for how long? Fuck outta here with dat lame shit," he said then hung up before she could say anything.

Shaking her head, Ayanna sent a text asking Kwan what he was up to before she went back to flipping through her binder.

Just as she was powering on her laptop, her doorbell rang.

Assuming it was Kwan, she placed her laptop down and got up to open the door.

"He... what are you doing here?" She frowned staring at a half naked Quentin.

"Yuh know what I told yuh," was his simple response before he leaned in to kiss her but she dodge it.

"I said no, so go home... you don't even make me cum," she stressed trying to push him out the house but he shoved her back and stepped inside closing the door behind him.

"Quentin, for real I'm not about to do this with you,"

"Yuh can't get any other nigga fi fuck yuh like I can, so cut the bullshit,"

"Fuck? You can't even do that, I only keep you around because my ass has a fucking problem," she said trying to walk around him but he smacked her down.

She was caught completely off guard, any other time she's told him no he never put his hands on her or even came over, so him hitting her had her seeing stars.

"Yuh getting fucked today," He gritted grabbing her arm and she cocked back and punched him.

When he stumbled back, she hurried to her feet and ran for her stairs only for him to follow right behind.

"Get out!" She screamed trying to kick him away when he grabbed her ankles.

"Shut up, yuh got a smart ass mouth," he chuckled grabbing her shirt but she fought with him until she kicked him over.

Getting up, she ran into her room and almost made it to her bathroom but he caught her by her left leg and made her fall right on her face busting her lip in the process.

Turning her over, Quentin sat on her and began choking her.

He was so busy laughing and throwing insults at her, he didn't hear the door opening or Kwan heading upstairs until it was too late.

Without saying a word, Kwan pulled Quentin up by the back of his neck and slammed him down.

Before Quentin could react, Kwan picked him up by his neck and punched him repeatedly in his face then slammed his head into the wall knocking him out cold.

Rushing over towards Ayanna, he shook her a few times then checked her pulse. "Open yur eyes Ya, come on ma,"

Hitting her face again, he was about to get up and finish Quentin off until she opened her eyes and started gasping for air.

"Wah di fuck wuz deh?" He asked helping her up.

Rubbing her bruised neck, she looked down to see if her clothes were still on then look over at an unconscious Quentin.

Kwan looked over at him and removed his gun from his waistband but she grabbed his arm. "Don't, he's not worth it,"

"Wah! He just tried to fucking kill yuh, are yuh serious?"

"I'm ok Kwan," she mumbled getting off the bed. "Just toss him outside,"

"Are yuh fucking serious? Yuh haffi be joking right?" He asked.

Giving him a look, Kwan shook his head. "Wah kind of shit iz dis?" He mumbled dragging Quentin out the room and down the stairs sure to hit his head on each step.

Tossing him in the road, Kwan headed back inside and headed upstairs to check on Ayanna.

"Who wuz deh?" He asked using a cold rag to wipe the blood from her lip.

"Someone I met... when you left,"

"And yuh tink it'z ok for him to put his fucking hands on yuh?"

"Never said that," she mumbled then winced when he touched her neck.

"Don't let mi find out yuh went back to him Ya, I'm so fucking serious," He told her as he held the rag over her bruise.

"You left,"

"Ok? Di fuck, I had shit to sort out. I'm back now and like I said, don't let mi find out yuh went bak,"

Sighing, Ayanna looked everywhere but at him as the events started to replay in her head.

"Can you stay tonight?" She asked nervously.

"Mhm," He hummed running the water over the rag a little longer before placing it back on her neck.

"Do yuh know wah would've happened if he would've killed yuh?"

"I didn't know he was like that Kwan, I'm sorry," she apologized rubbing at her eye.

"I'm di only one dropping dick off to yuh, yuh hear mi?" He asserted grabbing her face.

"Ok,"

*********

How y'all feeling?

I'm off Tuesday! Praise Jesus!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.4K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...
5.8K 434 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...
39K 2K 51
"I'm scared of falling in love. I know what people are. I know what they can do. Being in love means being hurt beyond repair and I'm already broken...