Fan Account β€’ Jikook βœ”οΈ

By My_Mochi_Jiminie

Where the Maknae of BTS has a secret infatuation with one of his hyungs. He has to let out his feelings some... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50 - Epilogue

46

12.1K 407 272
By My_Mochi_Jiminie

New video from BangtanTV

[NEW DORM TOUR 💜]

7,628,745 likes       92,468 comments

Comments

BTSForever OMG THIS VIDEO IS SO CUTE! I Love the new dorm and the boys all look happy there! I'm so glad 😁💜

WWHJinnie I wish I could keep my room as tidy as Kim Seokjin... like how does this man unpack all his shiz in one day and make it look as perfect as he is? 😩💓

Jikook4Lyfe AGHHHDHSJD We were ACTUALLY right- they're sharing a room- this is not a drill- Jikook had already admitted to sleeping in the same bed a lot and NOW THEY'RE IN THE SAME ROOM!? Guys I'm out rip me 😭🙌🏼

VHOPEARMY Everyone is so excited about Jikook sharing a room but I'm just SO HAPPY my two sunshine's get to share! They're gonna have so much fun I stg 😂☀️

Jimonnie01 Yoongi looks so happy with his new studio it's so fricken cute ☺️💗

KookiesNCream I'm so happy for them all, that whole Jikook section will haunt me till the day I die, the way Jungkook grabbed Jimin like that and kissed his neck... I can't, if they aren't dating I at least hope they're happy together- whatever they are to each other 🙏🏼💜

BangtanLover Omg this dorm is even bigger than the last one... we stanning some rich bois 🤯😂

Jooniemon JOON'S COLLECTION HAS GROWN I SWEAR! These fully grown men are nothing but kids at heart 😭💜

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie~" Jimin called from beside me and I hummed in response. He turned onto his side and laid a leg over my thighs, I grinned at his cuteness and he frowned up at me, reading something from his phone.

"Do you think people suspect anything from the Dorm video?" He asked nervously and I shrugged, looking back through the comments I'd just read, "I'm not sure, I mean, I think you did turn the camera round as I was kissing behind your ear but I mean, like you said, we've kissed on camera before."

He hummed and curled against my chest, sighing and scrolling through the comments as well, the majority of the comments were about mine and Jimin's little chase at the end; saying we were adorable or they're glad we're happy...

But so far I had really not seen many negative comments, sure a few people were saying they wished different people were paired but somehow I hadn't seen a single shipper of something other than Jikook come after Jimin and I specifically.

Some comments even said things like:
I'm a Jihope Shipper but I can't get over how cute Jikook were at the end there, and besides Hobi looked happy sharing with Tae :)

Or something along those lines.

I was happy... and so relieved, I know there will always be some people who won't agree with our relationship, but the numbers of those seem to be dwindling.

More and more people are starting to realise how real we actually are and how much love we have for each other.

And I'm glad people are seeing it but I'm also just upset that I can't confirm it for everyone- most fans understand that even if we were dating we aren't hiding it from them ourselves.

But some fans feel betrayed, they either think that we can't be dating because we would have told them, or they think we are dating and they're upset that we're not telling them.

I don't blame them, if I poured my heart and soul into loving someone so unconditionally and supporting them through everything I'd feel hurt if they kept secrets... which is actually kind of what happened between Jimin and I before we got together.

But I appreciate the fans who know it isn't our fault we can't say anything, and the fans who are fine with not knowing because it's personal and they don't need to know every detail about our lives. It doesn't mean they love us any less, if anything they're being more respectful.

I don't want ARMYs to think we don't love them though, they made us who we are today and I know Jimin wants to tell them too, I wanna show him off, tell the world he's mine and nobody else can love him as much as I do.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jimin asked, pouting cutely up at me with wide curious eyes, "Hm?" I questioned, not quite understanding what he meant, "what are you thinking about?" He asked more clearly and I sighed involuntarily.

"Uh Oh, that doesn't sound good." He smiled and booped my nose making me grin down at him, "no it's fine, I just... I wanna tell the fans Minnie~" I whined and he bit his lip, "I wanna tell em too Kook-Ah, but we can't, and you know we shouldn't. At least not yet." He stroked my chest softly and I held his hand.

"Hm I guess you're right, you're always right..." I mumbled and he laughed, "no, not always, not even I'm that perfect." He blushed slightly and I shook my head, "oh but you see that's actually where you are wrong, you are perfect." I kissed his forehead and he blushed harder.

"You're such a cheese ball." He giggled and looked back to his phone, I ignored his insult and just admired him.

He really really is perfect.

~}}{{~

It had been about a month since we moved to the new dorm, it was time for our next tour, smaller this time, still a world tour but hopefully less dates, and more time to rest between each one.

Fans were a little upset that there were less opportunities to see us but also understood that we needed time to rest and it being only a few months since the last one ended made things difficult.

We had spent so much time, in such a short space of time, preparing... and I knew that we'd have to keep practicing between the dates as it was, so if we added too many I think we'd all burn out.

But the night of the first concert was magical as ever, I'll never get tired of seeing ARMY bombs lighting up a stadium or arena like our own personal galaxy.

And when the lighting's just right and I'm close enough to see all the smiles on the fans faces, or the tears of joy running down their cheeks- I've never once seen a fan look disappointed with a performance.

"ARMY! I LOVE YOU!" Jimin screamed through the ending music, his new tradition when it got to the end of a concert, he wasn't crying, he was grinning so widely and his eyes shined with the reflection of all the army bombs.

I walked over to him and handed him my mic, he used both mics to shout the phrase again and I laughed at him. I wrapped an arm over his shoulder and took my mic back.

"We love you!" I called, facing the audience again, "THANK YOU ARMY!" Jimin called again and the others started joining in in shouting phrases.
Jimin finally put his mic down and looked at me, we smiled brightly at each other, his eyes sparkling with emotion.

"Don't cry now you silly~" I spoke softly to him and his lip wobbled, looking back out on the sea of lights, "Yah! Jiminie I said don't cry!" I called and pulled his face to look at me again.

The screams were all so loud but all I could see was him, the only thing that took over my brain was him and the way he felt in that moment.

"Don't cry..." I pleaded again and he sniffed with a smile, "happy tears." He pointed to his eyes and grinned wider, I laughed softly and could feel my own eyes getting teary.

I shook my head softly and pulled him forward, leaving a gentle kiss on his forehead. He gasped and looked up at me in shock, I suddenly remembered we were on stage, but I wasn't really bothered.

"Don't cry Jimin-ssi!" I called into my microphone before sniffling myself a little, a tear finally fell down his cheek and he held his microphone back up to his mouth, "too late Jungkook-ssi!" He called with a giggle and grabbed my hand before walking over to where most of the others had already gone while saying goodbye.

"Goodbye ARMY!" He called again and wiped his tears, "We love you Jimin!" I called and laughed, squeezing his hand. He smiled at me, knowing exactly what I meant, "I love you too." He spoke away from the microphone and I blushed.

We kept walking and all 7 of us stood on the lowering platform. I draped my arm round Jimin's waist and held him close to me, he looked to me with a soft smile before looking over the audience once more, waving with both his hands sweetly.

I let him go suddenly, reminding myself not to be too obvious, especially after already kissing him... it may well be too late. I made a heart with my hands above my head as we begun to be lowered into the stage, and all of us waved and showed hearts to the audience.

Then they were gone, Jimin turned and kissed my lips immediately making me laugh,  "you were desperate huh?" I smirked and he nodded, "of course, I love you Kookie, you're the sweetest boyfriend ever." He grinned cutely.

"No that's you." I countered and he rolled his eyes, "I'm not having this argument."

~}}{{~

I was gonna write more but I'm having a shite day and writing this chapter has given me another hit of post concert depression even though it's been well over a month now.

Watch this video if you wanna feel my pain- (please ignore my mums janky ass filming, the fact she even agreed to come with me and film any of it meant the world to me so I'm sorry that sometimes it goes a little wonky)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9.7K 19
"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself up with Jimin. But was Jimin the person h...
224K 7K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
5.8K 181 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
372K 13.5K 30
Jungkook is homophobic. Jimin is gay and has a crush on Jungkook. They're best friends. How are they going to solve that out? "I like you." "Ew, tha...