not in a million years ✔ | Mi...

By mociminji

Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 444
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 444
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final
Special Chapter: You
Special Chapter: Jimin
Special Chapter: Taehyung | Last + A/N

Chapter 19

5.9K 409 499
By mociminji

Y O U            

I shut my eyes tight, clutching on my own body, clutching for my own life.

Another second passed by and that's when I snapped my eyes to open wide.

I'm alive, I am still alive!

I heard the engine revving, turning my head around to see the motorcycle speeding up instead.

"What the hell!" I heard a familiar voice cursing underneath me.

Wait a minute...

Underneath me?!

Slowly I looked down to meet his black orbs, the ones that still shining as if they're reflecting the night sky above us. That's the moment I realized how his arms were securely wrapped around my torso while mine was on top of his chest. His clothes were disheveled, I could see his collarbone, his flawless skin, on display. There was no space between us, I could even feel his heat on mine, the heat that slowly reached to both of my cheeks.

There was Yoongi, hugging me tightly as he glared at the motorcycle which almost hit me.

"That piece of shit—" He cursed again, his hot breath fanning on my nose as our faces were only an inch apart.

He finally turned his gaze on me,

on me who was blushing madly at our close proximity. Can he hear my loud heartbeat? Can he hear my breath hitching?

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked with a face full of concern, one of his hand slowly reached the back of my head, his fingers gently brushing my hair.

I felt shiver ran down to my spine and gave him a weak nod as the words were caught at the back of my throat.

He just saved me.

I sat up almost abruptly. He coughed at me while covering half of his face with that big palm of his.

"Can you stand up please?" His index was pointing on where I was sitting. I sat on his lap...

Wait, you want me to give you the exact location? Fine! I sat on his crotch, alright? Is there any way to get this situation even more awkward? I don't know!

Because the next thing I knew, I screeched and stood up almost immediately.

Yoongi coughed once more, before propping his thin figure with his elbows, slowly getting up.

He tapped his dirtied pants, before slowly meeting my eyes again. He took one and two steps closer.

"Are you alright?" He repeated the same question while looking my body up and down, searching for any injuries and his eyes finally landed on my knees.

"It's bleeding." I looked down on my pants, I wore dark color jeans so I couldn't see what he was referring to.

"Your left knee is bleeding." He pointed once again.

I furrowed my eyebrows closer, how on earth I was supposed to know it's bleeding or not? It was all covered by my pants, no leak could be seen, how on earth he knew it anyway? But then I felt it, the stinging pain on my left knee, that's when I realized, well, maybe it's actually bleeding.

Is he a psychic or something?

"What did I told you about sending you home, huh?" He nagged once again, just like my mother when I wasn't listening.

"You just ran off like that and this happened." He pointed at my bleeding knee— which now clearly could be seen as I rolled up my jeans. He dabbed it with the wet cotton ball gently. His touch was as light as the feather.

"What if I wasn't there?!" He looked up as he kneeled in front of me.

I clutched my hands on the wooden bench I sat. "I'm sorry." I murmured softly.

Yoongi sighed heavily before placing the cotton on top of the empty plastic bag, grabbing the bandaid next to it instead. He opened the sticker before sticking it on my wounded skin.

He gathered all the brand new first aid kit he just bought from the store inside the plastic bag again before turning around to show his back to me.

"Let's go." He said, still crouching in front of me.

"Okay." I said, standing up and walked in front of him.

Yoongi then looked up at me again, glaring.

"What are you doing?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"You said we should go, right? Then come on." I replied, confused with his question.

He let out an annoyed grunt, rolling his eyes.

"What do you think I'm doing now?" He asked, holding anger in his tone.

"I don't know, Yoongi. You're not trying to poop on the street, right? Are you into exhibitionism or something?" I said, looking at the male who was still crouching on the cold paved road, clueless as ever.

He hung his head low—his shoulder moved up and down erratically—he then threw his head back and suddenly burst into laughter instead. He was no longer looking like a grumpy cat, finally flashing his sweet gummy smile.

"Dumbass. Stupid. Idiot. Peanut sized brain." He muttered whilst laughing wildly, clutching on his stomach as he still crouching in front of me.

"Dear Lord in heaven, please bless this girl some intelligence." Yoongi murmured, rubbed both of his palms together.

"What did you say?!"

"I mean... Get on my back, you panini head." He chuckled, pointing his thumb toward his back.

I scoffed, staring at him in disbelieve. Did he just directed all that insults toward me?! I can't accept this humiliation— never— not in a million years!

"No, Thank you! I can walk by myself." I turned my heels around when suddenly I felt a strong pain around my ankle. I looked down reflexively. Wait... since when did I twist my ankle? I believed about ten minutes ago it was just fine!

"Are you sure you can walk by yourself?" Yoongi looked up at me with his puss in the boots eyes.

"Are you sure you didn't need my help?" He blinked his eyes twice, placing his palms on both of his kneecaps, puckering his lips.

I looked back and forth between him and my suddenly twisted ankle in worry.

"It's getting late now." Yoongi pointed the night sky with his chin.

It's only a few more blocks toward my apartment but with this leg of mine, it may take longer to arrive, with a huge possibility that I might collapse in the middle of the way, on the dark road I will take ahead.

"Fine." I groaned in annoyance, before dragging my limping feet toward Yoongi who's now giving me a cocky smile.

"Good girl." He cooed annoyingly.

I stood right behind him as he still crouching his feet.

"I-I'm kinda h-heavy." I said, hesitating whether to jump on his back or not.

Yoongi groaned in annoyance, his cheeks puffed up and down. "Just ride me already!"

I widened my eyes, "What?"

"What?!" He snapped back.

"Just get on my back, Y/N, for goodness sake."

"Okay, okay!" With no more hesitation, I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's neck, he grabbed my hip and raised me up. He slowly stood up with me clinging on his back.

"Should've done this earlier." He said, bouncing me on his back to get me on a proper position, which made me hugging his neck tighter, afraid of the fall.

"You're not heavy at all." He said as I hid my face on his shoulder. I'm on Yoongi's back now, our bodies were literally glued to each other.

Heart, stop beating!

"Where is your house?" He asked, walking ahead.

I pointed my finger toward the road ahead of us. "Just walk there, walk past two buildings and we're there." I murmured shyly.

He nodded his head silently. What I could see was the back of his round head as well as his black hair. It looked so soft, his hair. Somehow inviting me to just run my finger on it.

I shook my head furiously. Stop being a creep!

After a few minutes of deafening silence, I called his name. "Yoongi..." he hummed melodiously.

"Thank you." I murmured on his back.

I heard him sighed heavily.

"Please don't do that anymore." I raised my eyebrows.

"Do what?" Many wonders ran through my head, questioning what he meant.

"Run from me." He answered, his deep yet raspy voice echoed in my ears.

"Stop running away from me, when what I've been doing was just getting close to you." He said I can even hear the bitter in his tone.

I felt my stomach doing a flip. What did he mean by that?!

"Can we be friends?"

Oh.

I felt the tingly sensation bubbling inside my stomach, disappeared so suddenly, exchanged with the unusual yet uneasy feeling instead.

Just a friend. Of course.

What were you thinking? What were you hoping? What were you expecting?

You're not living a comical life where the main-not-so-attractive protagonist suddenly gains a love confession from the random handsome guy she just met.

He's attractive and you're just... Average.

"Did I always run from you? Didn't realize that though. Haha..." I laughed awkwardly.

"You—"

"Oh, here we are!" I cut him off, tapping on his shoulder.

He then bent his body down a little for me to easily hop off his body.

"There you go, princess." Yoongi said playfully while my eyes widened upon hearing the nickname.

"My little princess, come here!" I giggled happily, jumping onto his laps as he sat on my bed.

"Tell me a goodnight story, dad!" He gave me his sweet smile, brushing my hair, tucking it behind my ears.

"Of course, my princess. What story do you want to hear?"

"My little prince!"

"My favorite's too." He grinned from ear to ear before opening the small book right next to him.

"Don't call me that." I said.

Yoongi tilted his head in confusion.

"Call you what? Princess?"

"Yes, that." I replied rather coldly. He furrowed his eyebrows at me before clasping his own mouth and muttered, "Sorry."

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry—"

"Yes, you are." I cut him off along my cranky attitude.

Stop it Y/N, why were you suddenly being so angry at him? He did nothing but being nice to your sorry ass.

He pursed his lips into a thin line, both of his hands resting next to his hips.

"I'm sorry..." he murmured again and that's when I snapped back to reality.

"No... no— God." I rubbed my temple.

"Sorry, maybe I'm just too tired. Let's just call it a night, okay?" I sucked in a deep breath, trying to calm the storm inside my head.

One, two, three...

"Thank you for sending me home, Yoongi! And thank you for saving me earlier!" I chirped in the fakest cheerful tone I ever used in my entire life. I didn't even dare to lift my eyes, staring at his white converses instead.

"Wait, Y/N— you haven't answer—"

"It's already late and I have a morning class tomorrow. Talk to you later, Yoongi!" I turned my heels but he caught my wrist.

"You haven't answered my question."

"What question?" I sighed out.

"Would you be my friend?" One persistent question.

I looked at him for a while before crooking a small smile. "Of course Yoongi. Let's be friends." Was the last thing I said before pulling my hand and walked away with a clenching heart.

Why am I being like this?

Yoongi stood in front of the five levels building until he saw her actually getting into it. Once her back was no longer to be seen, he let out a deep sigh before staring up into the dark sky, feeling the raging wind blew across him.

He then stuffed both of his pale and cold hands inside his jeans before walking away.

Yoongi walked the path he took earlier with eyebrows knitted together, the journey was quite until a siren' wailing could be heard getting louder and louder.

He turned his head to the side where an ambulance just passed by in lightning speed, followed by a police car right after it.

Yoongi just watched the two cars speeding up, taking a turn to the right at the crossroad ahead.

"What a night..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 173 23
When a terrible accident happened to Hoseok, Yoongi thought it would be better to leave his life forever... But would it really be forever?!? Starte...
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
214 15 1
"Okay baby, promise me you won't make yourself known. Only come down if I'm seriously hurt," "I love you too, idiot." Namkook + hybrid yoongi uwu pos...
27.5K 510 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...