From The East To The West.

By issavibeeeee

After All the Trials and Tribulations,New York's biggest Family mafia finally Decided to Expand to the West... More

PROLOGUE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
IM BAAACKKKK

Chapter 3

3K 78 63
By issavibeeeee

New York...

Calico....

After reading that letter,I ain't stay at the club too much longer. Ty said he had that shit under control so I made my way to Jersey and and while I was driving,I tried putting pieces togetha' but honestly,a nigga couldn't put shit togetha'. Whoeva' sent that letter need to reveal themselves now cuz' ion like surprises. I felt like I was in one of them mysterious ass movies,and them shits always end with a bad ending.

"Daddy?" I heard Kai's voice echo through the halls.

"I'm in hea' Kai Kai." I called out,as I stood up from the bed.

My daughter was now four years old, and I got full custody of her since her mother wanna be on some clown shit. Since I ain't wanna be with her money hungry ass anymore,she started doing stupid shit to get my attention,but that only lead to the courts givin' me full custody of Kai'. I had to block my baby moms number out my phone cuz she kept calling me,textin' me ,blowing me up on my social media -and shit, and Lourdes began to think we had something going on again,but we didn't.

We made an agreement that she only get to see Kai once A week,and if she over stepped that boundary,her ass was gon' get into some deep shit.

The door opened,and revealed my daughter peeking her head in to see what I was doing.

I chuckled before walking towards her and picking her up. "Why you peekin' your head in like that for?"

"I dunno', I just wanted to check on you."

"You wanted to check on me?"

"Uhuh" she nodded, "Lourdes said come eat breakfast."

"Okay,Tell her I'll be down in a second let daddy go brush his teeth aight?"

"Okay."

I kissed her cheek before putting her down,and chuckled as she dashed out the room.

My daughta' is my best friend. The only person that keeps me sane through anything that goes on,and she's my motivation. I put my mind so much to this money and organization just so that I could have my daughta' set. And with the help of Meech,we were doin' just fine.

I made my way into the bathroom,doin' my regular hygiene shit,before washing my face. Letting the warm rag sit on my face for a little bit,I felt relaxed.

Hearing my phone ring from the bed room,I sighed before placing my wash cloth on the rack and made my way back into the room.

Meecho's name sat on my screen,and I picked up.

"Yo Ciggggg" I answered.

"Wass crackin' Cuhz,a nigga miss you"

"I miss you too bro,how's the Cali life?"

"Shit aight so far from what I seen...ain't really do much yet but today we heading out to some shopping mall and shit,see what dats about ."

"Oh aight aight,you met with anybody yet,hows my cousin and the family?"

"They good,trynna get used to this shit y' know? And Yea,this blood nigga..his name Smoove."

"Smoove?" I thought for a second, "ohhh I heard about him before, from the stories I heard he ain't a bad nigga..just make dumb decisions"

"Watchu mean by dat?"

"Made a deal with These niggas from Chicago,and the niggas from Chicago wind up taking almost all of the money they made togetha',that's why that whole Chicago vs California shit started like two years ago."

"Oh shit,I deadass rememba' that...well,so far ion' get no negative vibes from his ass. Joey know betta' then to make me meet up with anybody that's bad news,so if Smoove try some shit,they both fucked...but He seem legit."

"He is...but still be alert bro."

"You already know the vibes Cali. Oh yea, you ca' do me a favor?"

"Talk to me."

"Ask Lourdes if she could head to Tammy house today, Ion' really trust my baby mother boyfriend,that nigga seem off ta' me."

"Nigga what's the word?,I been feenin' to put a whole in sum'"

"Calm down nigga we ain't doin' dat'" he laughed, "I just wanna make sure my lil man safe"

"Aight,I'll let ha' know...might pull up ova' there too just so he could see this face...just in case he do try some shit."

"Aight." He chuckled.

I laughed before my mind went on to the letter.

"Yo Meech?"

"Yo?"

I hesitated on whether I should tell him or not,but I decided against it.

"Neva' mind...I'm boutta go eat breakfast,I'll hit you up later when we get to Tammy crib."

"Aight,stay up nigga Love you bitch."

"Love you too Ciggg,give a kiss To Milan for me and tell my cousin I love her crazy ass too."

"Aight." He chuckled,before the call ended.

I wanna keep this letter to myself,so that the next time I get another one...maybe the person will reveal themself.

*

Los Angeles...

Luna...

"You ready?" Meech asked me,as he held Milan while he fed her .

"Yea,how I look?" I said,as I switched from side to side so he can see my outfit.

"Beautiful as always." He smirked before giving me a peck on my lips. "I could say Milan definitely made you a little thick."

I furrowed my brows as I followed his eyes that roamed my  body,both of our eyes landed on my thighs. "They did get a little bigger didn't they?"

"A lil?,bae you had some meat on them legs before but now?shieetttt, they keep me warm at night."

"You so stupid." I said in between chuckles as I mushed him. "Gimme' my damn child and lets go."

Gently handing Mimi ova' to  me,He left multiple kisses on her cheek. "Hi pookie,daddy was feedin' the babyyyy?"

I spoke in my little baby voice too her causing her to squirm. "Okay mama burp you now."

Letting her head rest in my shoulder,I left slight taps on her back while Meech and I made our way out the house. We decided to go shopping and take a ride around L.A and get familiar with our new home. Of course Marcus,Cj and Tris was taggin' along,but we were meeting them there.

Grabbing the car keys from off the hook that was near the door,Meecho trailed behind Milan and I before making sure the house was secured,and the alarm was on. Even though we had security,we still had to be on the safe side.

"Which car we taking ?" I asked.

He shrugged, "we got Mimi,so the range."

"Great choice."

After getting everything together,I placed Milan's baby bag in the back seat near her car seat,while Meech put her stroller in the trunk. Placing Milan ,who was now sleep in her car seat,I couldn't help but just smile at her..it seems like her face features are coming in more and more everyday,and it made me happy. Just being next
To her makes me happy.

After we got settled in the car,we pulled out of the drive way.

"Aye Sam,how you doin' this mornin?" Meecho spoke to the guard who stood at the front near the gate.

"I'm doing well this morning Meecho, thanks for asking..hello Ms.Luna"

"Hey Sam." I said,giving him a smile.

He pressed the button for the front gates to open. "Y'all have a good day now."

"You too,make sure you keep my place safe,and stay safe yourself Aight ?."Meecho stated.

"Always."

Finally making our way out of the drive way,I grabbed Meecho's  phone to put the address of "The Grove" into his GPS.

As we made our way down the road,I looked out the window ,amazed at how beautiful Los Angeles actually was. The palm tree's ,the bright sunny skies, it was way different from how things looked back home.

I ain't gon' lie and say I didn't miss New York,shit I do...a lot. I miss my family, my friends,my shop. I even miss the project buildings...but now that I have a child I wanted a different scenario. Especially for my baby girl,I want her to grow up a whole different way that I did. New York was full of toxic shit,I ain't need that brought upon her. Don't get me wrong,I love my city..but I had to get the fuck away from my city.

"Watchu ova' there thinkin' about?" I heard Meech ask me. His voice towered over Chris Brown and Drakes "No Guidance" only by an inch. We didn't wanna play he music too loud because Milan is in the car.

"Just..amazed." I shrugged as a grin crept upon my face, "this place is beautiful Meech"

My attention then went to Meech who was focused on the road as he smirked. "It is ain't it?, not too many corner stores though. That's the only thing I miss."

"Facts" I chuckled, "not being able to get my Bacon Egg and Cheese with an Arizona Iced tea from Papi at the corner store"

"Deadass." He laughed, "but,I'm glad we made this move. I just—I just got a good feelin' about this babe,no funny shit."

Taking my hand with his free hand that wasn't on the steering wheel,he kissed it. "I'm so happy that you made this move with me Lu,word."

"Well I mean,I don't have a choice." I said,chuckling as I held up my finger that my Engagement ring glistened on. "Plus, I needed to expand my horizons more anyway."

"Smartest thing I eva' did." He smiled.

"What?"

"Make that decision to make you my wife."

Feeling that warm feeling creep up on me,I smiled. "That was cute"

I leaned over to kiss his cheek,before sitting back down in my seat and grabbing his hand again.,Gently Rubbing my fingers over it.

Hearing my phone ring,I reached into my fanny pack before pulling it out ,seeing it was Mariah calling me.

"I MISS YOU BITCH!" Her voice squealed through the phone.

"I miss you too Marie" I said in between chuckles, "what you doin?"

"Getting ready to head to the shop. What about you? How L.A been treating my cousin?"

"We haven't really been anywhere yet,but we're on our way to some mall now. So far,everything's calm."

"That's good,I cant wait to come out thea' to visit. Whea' my god child ?"

I turned towards the back seat before turnin' my phone camera and showing a sleeping Milan ,all wrapped up in her car seat with her blanket.

"Look at my dooodieeee." Mariah Cooed, " I miss that baby so much."

"She Misses you too. You'll see her soon,we're having a house warming when we finish getting this house set up and shit. It's almost done so maybe in another week or two we'll have the house warming."

"OOUUU Bitch I can't wait!"

"Yo,Stop all that yellin'" I heard Von in the background.

"Shut ya' mothafuckin' ass up, do you complain when I'm yellin while y-"

"Aight ima call you lata'" I said quickly cutting her off,not even wanting to finish hearing what she was saying. "Love you."

"Love you too Lulu."

Laughing, I ended the call before placing my phone in the glove compartment.

"Nahhh,she really something else Lu." Meech laughed.

"Always been that way since we were younger." I giggled.

We had finally arrived at the Grove and Tris ,Marcus and Cj ,and Sabrina Met us out front. This place was big,and the water fountain in the middle caught my attention. This ain't look shit like the malls back home.

"Hey lil ugly." I said to Cj before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We all greeted each other before making our way to our first destination. Instead of me pushing the stroller,Meech wanted to do it himself. Thankfully he did,cuz usually I'm always the one pushing the stroller.

Him And the guys walked ahead of us,leaving Me and Sabrina behind.

"Soooo,how does it feel finally living alone with Cj?" I asked her.

"It's great." She smiled, "he got some good taste too,because the place looks amazing. "With the help of the decorator of course." She chuckled.

"That's good." I smiled, "how does your family feel about you movin' away?"

She sighed before shrugging her shoulders, "who cares how they feel? I'm old enough to make my own decisions. It's not like they cared anyway,they barely spoke to me."

Sabrina had finally opened up to me about her family while we were in New York ,and honestly...this girl had it rough. They abandoned her and her mother because her dad was black,and the only one that stuck by Sabrina was her grandmother. Her mother blamed the family issues all on Sabrina,which caused the arguments between her and her mom and ever since then her and her mother don't fuck with each other. Now I knew her grandma,being that they were my neighbors. Her grandmother watched me grow up,and she was most definitely a sweet soul who made anyone around her,feel warmth.

"Well you got us, foreva'." I assured.

"I know. I appreciate y'all so much,seriously." She smiled.

"It's all love Bri Bri."

Feeling a vibration from my phone,it was a text from Meecho saying that they were in Nordstrom,I responded before placing my phone back inside of my fanny pack.

"Oouuu that bag is nice." I heard Sabrina say,I brought my attention to where she was looking and seen a Chanel bag.

"You want it?"

"O—oh no I just thought it—

"Let's go." I cut her off before grabbing her hand as we made our way into Barney's.

Making our way in there,I searched for someone who worked there,before seeing a Caucasian lady in a dressy suit.

"Excuse me?" I asked politely as she brought her attention to both me and Sabrina. A small smile came on her face.

"Hi,how can I help you ladies?"

"My little sister here ,was looking to get that black Chanel bag we saw on that mannequin,and I wanna get it for her." I pointed.

Looking at us briefly she slightly nodded . "Are you sure you want to get That Chanel bag ? It's three thou—

"I know how much it is,I'm buying it...matter of fact make that two." I said giving a fake smile.

Bitch thought I wasn't gon' catch that little shady shit she just tried to pull. If I couldn't afford it ,I wouldn't have asked for it.

Rolling my eyes she walked off,I heard Sabrina scoff. "Well that was ignorant."

"Fuck her. I'll slap two bands in her face right now."

I don't get why these people looked at a black women crazy for walking into a luxury designer store. Trust,we can afford all these high classes name brand shit just like y'all can. What that Ariana Grande bitch said ? I see it ,I like it ,I want it ,I buy it? Don't get it twisted,the money is great over on these ends.

*

New York....

Tyler...

We pop out at ya party,I'm with the gang ,and it's gon' be a robbery so tuck ya chain ,I'm a killa' girl I'm sorry,but I can't change we ain't aiming for ya body,shots hit ya brain.

The music blared throughout my crib as I got ready to head out. I was goin' to meet up with The guys and Alfonzo to a basketball game. It's been a minute since I actually had some time to chill with my niggas,besides when we were working,this shit was way overdue.

A knock at my door caused me to pause what I was doin' before furrowing my brows ,confused as to who could be knocking. The only person that comes to my crib is Mel,and he has a key.

Heading into my room ,I went under my bed before grabbing my gun and tucking it in my pants. Lowering down the music,I walked towards the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Carla."

A women's voice spoke. The voice sounded familiar,but I still couldn't point my finger on it. Checking through the peephole,I sighed seeing it was Riley's mom.

I ain't seen Her in a while,and I know she was probably trynna figure out why I ain't go to Riley's funeral. Truthfully,I wasn't gon' show my face at that shit,knowing what the fuck she did to my family.

Opening the door,I slightly frowned seeing Kayden with her. Without even saying anything,I held the door wider for them to step in. Carla looked like she was gonna faint any second.

"Y'all could have a seat in the living room,I'm gonna getchu' some water."

Hearing faint coughs come from the living room,I frowned. Making my way to the kitchen I grabbed a glass before pouring some ice water in it,then heading back into the living room,handing it to Carla.

Sighing I sat down on the couch,across from the both of them. Once she finished her water ,she made herself comfortable ,before sitting Kayden in her lap.

"How you doin' Ms Carla?"

"I'm hangin' in there." She sighed. "Still coping with everything Y'know?"

"What brings you to this dangerous neighborhood,how did you even get hea'?"

"I took three buses."

"Three buses? You still got my number right?why didn't you just call me I would've ca—"

"It's okay Tyler. I just —really needed to talk to somebody,specifically you."

She adjusted Kayden on her lap.

Sitting up in my seat, I got comfortable while waiting for her to speak becoming a little more concerned

"Wass' goin' on? Talk to me."

"I don't know what happened between you and my daughter,but all I know is she came home crying to me one day telling me how much of a good man you were to her,and she messed it up ,and how much you meant to her...she told me you treated Kayden like your own."

I glanced at Kayden who was more into whatever she was watching on the phone,rather than the conversation.

"She told me that y'all fell apart,and you wanted nothing to do with her anymore,and she just ...just lost herself. I hadn't seen or heard from my daughter in months,and the minute she comes back I see her,and then the next minute I get a call that she's dead." Her voice cracked.

"Tyler,I haven't been the same. That was my only child,I didn't have no one else to confide in but her. And now she's gone... I had so many things going on with myself before Riley's death,but now ? Things have gotten worse."

Tears strolled  down her cheek,as I kept my eyes off her cuz' I couldn't stand to look in this lady face ,knowing that I was the reason her daughter was dead.

Hell no I ain't feel bad about Riley's death. But I did feel bad that a child was left without a parent,and a mother lost her child.

Riley had brought everything upon herself,and she had to pay the consequences. I really ain't know what to say. I didn't wanna fuck up and say the wrong thing.

"I'm sorry...Ms Carla. For everything that happened,and I hope the person who caused all
Of this pain and misery pays the consequences. It hurt me too, knowing that the women I was falling in love with is dead. And as much as Riley used to piss me off, that was like my best friend. It's fuckin' me up inside ,knowing that she ain't eva' comin back." I sighed as I rubbed a hand down my face.

"Yea..I know." She mumbled, "how come you didn't come to the funeral?"

"I couldn't see her like that." I lied. "That's not how I wanted to remember her."

Silence filled the air,as I got this weird feeling in my stomach. The fact that her mom was sitting right in front of me made shit feel off,but then when I look at Kayden...I just get a soft spot. A five year old little girl,who's clueless as to where her mom is,or what's even goin on.

Ms Carla looked as if she wanted to speak,but instead..she started coughing.

"Y-you Aight Ms Carla?" I asked before standing up and walking over to her before gently tapping her back.

Without saying anything ,she gently grabbed my hand before kneeling me down in front of her.

"I didn't come here to only talk about Riley's death." Her puffy red eyes glared  into mine. "I-I need to talk to you about something else as well."

She looked down contemplating on what to say. I could feel my body tensing up cuz' for some reason, I felt like whateva' she was about to say...wasn't gon be good.

"Tyler I'm dying." She cried , " I am...dyin'"

My face softened as I frowned, "w-whatchu mean your dying ?"

"I have lung cancer,and I've been fightin' it for years.  But I can't fight anymore...I can't." She shook her head as she coughed again.

Kayden looked up seein' her grandma crying before frowning,wondering what was wrong.

"They gave me two months to live.."

My heart dropped at the words that just came out of Ms Carla's mouth. My hand loosened from hers as I stood up. I ain't know how to react..

Riley and her mom wasn't nothing alike. Ms.Carla was a sweet soul,meanwhile Riley was a sneaky ,lying bitch. I wasn't gon' hold no hostility against Ms.Carla for some shit her daughter did.

"I-I need you Tyler." She cried, "You're the only person I can turn to for help."

"Help with what?"

"With Kayden." She glanced down at Kayden. "When I'm gone ,I wanna at least know that I'm leaving her in good hands...and protection."

She looked up at me.

My words got caught in my throat as I tried to figure out what to say. "Y-you asking me to basically,take in Kayden...like be her guardian?"

"Please Tyler." She pleaded,looking up at me again. "I have no one else."

I sighed before running my hand down my face.

With all this shit goin' on with the organization and shit,how the fuck was I gonna take care of a kid. Riley's kid at that.

"Ms Carla, I got a lot of things to handle..I don't have time to take care of a kid." I sighed. "W-where  her pops at?"

"Lucky's dead."she whispered to me,low enough so Kayden won't hear.

Furrowing my brows,I slightly cocked my head back ,shocked to what the fuck I just heard.

"Lucky's her pops ?"

"Yes." She stated before coughing again, "unfortunately."

Gazing away for a second.I tried to wrap this around my head,but I couldn't. Ain't no fuckin way in hell Riley would keep some shit like that away from me,and she knew the vendetta I held against that fuck nigga.

"Tyler,  Kay looked to you as a father more than her own father. Just please help me Rest In Peace knowing that grand baby would be okay,here with you."

Blowing out a breath,I took a seat trying to regain myself. This was a lot to take in all at once.

Part of me wanted to say hell no,cuz a nigga ain't know how to care for no kid...but then another half of me would've felt fucked up knowing that Kayden out thea' getting treated like shit in some foster home....that shit wouldn't sit right with my soul at all.

She's already been through enough.

"This shit is about to change my life." I stated, "but I'd rather her be hea' rather than some foster home,knowing how fucked up that system is."

Taking a sigh of relief,ms Carla wipes her eyes before a slight smirk appeared on her face. "Thank you so much Tyler."

Reaching out her arms for a hug ,I hugged her.

Being that I was by myself,I didn't know how this whole being a parent shit was gon' work. I control an organization,and I gotta be out all times of the night...that shit was gon' have to change.

I hated both Lucky and Riley,but the kid ain't got shit to do with what they've done. And Ms. Carla was right, Kayden did look at me as a father.  When me and Riley were in a relationship,I took them places,and bought Kayden Everything she wanted. Had I known Lucky was her dad,Ion' know how shit would've turned out.

"God bless you." She whispered in my ear as she held me in her embrace.

I really ain't know how to react to this whole shit. My life changing in a matter of seconds.

That night.....

Cali....

After that Hour and a half ride from Jersey,I was back in New York,now heading to my Uncle June crib.  It's been a minute since I chilled with my OG ,and I needed to Chop it up with him bout' shit that's been goin' on.

I told Lourdes what Meecho had told me and she said she was gon' pull up on Tammy today and make sure she see wassup with Tammy and her boyfriend.

If Tammy's lil' boyfriend knew what was good for him,he wouldn't even try no shit with her or Amaru. Meech was a cool ,calm and collective nigga..but that nigga don't play when it comes to his kids,He'll put a bullet in a nigga in a second with no hesitation.

I knocked on my uncle door ,I heard faint classic rap music playing in the background ,before I heard him doodle with the lock and then twisted the knob for the door to open.

"Poppa,what's good nephew?" My uncle greeted,dapping me up before opening the door wider for me to step in.

Poppa was the nickname my uncle gave me since I was a little nigga. And he was the only person in my family allowed to call me that.

"What's crackin' unc,where Titi Lisa at?"

"She at work. You know the hospital always givin overtime and shit." He digged in the fridge before handing me a beer.

"Good looks."

We made our way into the living room,before I plopped down on the couch and he sat in his personal chair ,across from me.

"So how's everything?where the lil one at?"

"She in Jersey with my shawty right now,I got a couple shit I gotta handle tonight so I left her over there." Taking a sip from my beer ,I placed it on the coffee table.

"She getting bigger by the minute nephew,that's your twin,word." He smirked.

"Yea I know." I chuckled, "everything I do she wanna do. She even wanna dress like me. I be trynna tell her little ass She a girl and she don't be caring."

"Fuck it." He shrugged, "she sure be pulling them little outfits off. "

"Yea I know."

"Oh yea,you know that crazy ass baby motha' of yours came knocking on my door the other night..she thought you was hea'"

"When?" I said,cocking my eyebrows as I sat up from my seat, I done told this crazy bitch to stay away from me and my family. I see her hard headed ass don't listen.

"About two nights ago. I ain't wanna call you cuz' your aunt already had that shit handled. She caught herself trynna' be all rowdy, talkin' bout She gon' send niggas out to hunt for you. Ya' aunt shut that shit up real quick."

"That bitch is nuts. Them drugs got her out hea' bein' a loose fuckin' screw. She need to accept the fact that she's an unfit parent." I sighed. "She know betta' than to send niggas to hunt for me. I'm crazy when it come to that gunplay,so let her do that if she want." I shrugged.

"You know I'll be ready to off a nigga in a second nephew." He said as we dapped up.

My babymom's lost custody of Riley,cuz I caught her ass in the bathroom shooting herself up,while my daughter was in the crib. I ain't get the cops  involved,but Lourdes did because she was there that day. Shit went left, Lourdes done two pieced my babymoms shit and they ended up fightin'.

And even after the all that,the bitch still trynna play with fire.

"You sure know how to pick em' poppa,I'll tell you that."

"Unc she wasn't even like that in the beginning. It's them niggas that she been fuckin' with,fuckin' her life up.and she lettin' em'. I scoffed, "I tried the co parenting shit, she thought that meant we were back in a relationship,so I had to let her know what was up. It ain't my fault she done got her little feelings in it,and ended up breaking her own heart."

"Fuck her,as long as you and Riley Gucci..that's all that matters."

"Kairee set for life Uncle June. Anything my baby girl want,she gets. Her mother used money on drugs ,instead of clothes and shit for my daughter. Yet she on social media actin' like she this perfect motha'"

"Well that's how women are sometimes Poppa. They ass love playing victim. But I tell you this , your aunt already warned her ass..next time she step foot on these premises,it ain't gon' be nun nice."

The thought of how my aunt handled that situation,I laughed. I know how rowdy my aunt can be,especially if you push that one button.

"Shit ,I know." I chuckled, "when Joshy come back from college?"

"He supposed to be coming for spring break after season done and shit."

My little cousin Joshy was in college playing basketball. Since he was a little nigga,he always dreamed of being in the NBA, and with the route he's taking..I know it's bound to happen.

"That's good. Seen his ass on TV the other day,I felt like you."

"Watchu' mean like me?"

"A proud father." I joked ,causing him to suck his teeth.

"What?Unc don't front like I ain't teach that little nigga everything he knows."

"You didn't,don't be trynna take my credit boy."

Laughing I took another sip from my beer.

"Were you eva' able to convince your cousin on comin' to the family reunion?"

"Who Lu?yea,she gon' come. She wasn't wit' it at first,but I was able to get her to."

Nodding,he glanced away. "I haven't spoken to her since I went to visit her with Grandma when she was locked up. How she doin?"

"She Gucci,she moved to Cali with Meecho..they startin' a new life out there and shit."

"Word?" His eyes widened a little bit, "that's good. She needed that shit, they're baby is beautiful as hell too."

"Odee. I'm happy that she's happy. " I stated, "she been through so much."

"Yea I know. I gotta talk to her one of these days man..let her know to gimme a call."

"I will."I nodded.

I chopped it up with uncle June for a little while more ,before I got a text from Mel saying to link up for this basketball game. It was kinda like a guys night out,some shit we all needed. We all been so busy workin and shit,we ain't really have time for no fun anymore.

*
Los Angeles....

Meecho....

After shopping all day we were all drained and decided to finally go home. Since we been out all day,we decided to just order Chinese food since Lu ain't have no time to cook.

"Oh baby,did you check the mail today?" Luna  asked me,as she dried her wet hair with a towel.

"Nah I must've forgot." I said as I slouched back on the couch,with Milan Laying on my chest as I softly ran my fingers through her hair. Something about this made me feel at peace,it just made me feel calm.

"I'll go check it." Wrapping her hair in the towel ,and throwing on her robe and then her slides,she made her way downstairs.

The faint sound of the "Wayan's Brothers" played from the Tv. Feeling little movements from my arms ,I looked down and smirked once I saw Milan who was once sleep,now looking up at me.

"Hi mama." I coped before giving her a small peck on her forehead. She showed her gums and it caused me to smile,I ain't eva' see Milan smile til' just now.

"Dada woke you?" I asked as I sat her up, she moved her feet in excitement causin' me to chuckle. "Your brother gon' be callin' soon,so try to stay awake,ya lil self  always wanna sleep."

She continued to smile as I gave her multiple kisses on her face. "Dada love that baby so muchhh"

"Meecho!" I heard Luna y'all from downstairs.

"Yea?"

"The food here,come down. And bring Milan's empty bottle down with you so I can wash it!"

"Ight we comin' down now!"I shouted, "now why ya motha' lazy ass couldn't just come up here instead of doin' all that yellin."

Milan gave me a look causin' me to chuckle. "Ion' know why eitha' Mimi."

Making sure Milan was secure in my arms, i grabbed the empty baby bottle before making my way downstairs.

"We got any mail?"

"Just some coupons and shit from Sax and Victoria secret,and..." she paused with a confused expression on her face.

"What?"

"It's a letter for me ,but it don't say who it's from"

Confused just as much as she was,I walked beside her ,before looking at the envelope that had her name printed on the front. And  "important message" written on it.

"Open it ,and see what it is."

"Last time something was sent to my house with just my name on it,it was my mother's damn finger."

"You really think a body part fittin' in this little ass envelope?" I said,trying not to laugh.

Sighing ,she tore the envelope open ,before silently reading the letters

"What it say?"

Dear Luna..

Life did a 360 huh?, I guess you could say things happen for a reason. I know you probably looking at this letter like what the fuck,but don't worry..I ain't someone that's out to get you. There's some shit you gotta know ,and I'll see you in a month so we can talk in person. Now I don't know how you'll take this,because this gon be a hard pill to swallow,but in the end ...you'll understand why things happened the way they did..I'll be sending you another letter soon with more details on where we'll be meeting, hope to See you soon.

Ps...don't tell anyone about this letter,that'll be the smartest thing to do..for the both of us.

Her words got stuck in her throat as she tried to figure out what to say.

"What type of shit—nah this some weird shit bae,deadass." I said,readjusting Milan in my shoulder.

"Just when we thought life was calming down huh? "
She sighed.

"Who the fuck could've sent that?"

"I dont know Meech." She tossed the letter on the counter before taking a seat at the table and rubbing a hand down her face.

"You don't got no stalker or nun,so I mean you don't have at least one person in mind?"

"Not a soul."

I ain't gon' lie and say this shit ain't feel a little weird. This like one of them creepy ass lifetime movies or sum'. But whoeva' dis was ,thinking this a joke and shit,they betta' hope we don't eva' find out. Cuz' this shit ain't coo'. We ain't move from New York to be running into anymore drama. We've had enough of that. This was our time to start fresh,and nothing was Gettin' in the way of that.

__________________________________

I feel like y'all was enjoying the calm shit a little too much,had to bring the spicyness back just a tad bit😭...Butttttt...

I wonder who the fuck sending these letter🙃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 13.4K 40
>>𝐌𝐞π₯𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 π‡πšπ«π₯𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐒𝐧 π’πšπ§π­πšπ§πš π–π‘π’π­πž. 𝐖...
1.1M 30.1K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
89.7K 2.2K 28
Just read🀍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...