DESIRE | IMAGINES

By NOSLATT

― IMAGINES [ vulgar & non-vulgar ] | NOSLATT ©2019 | More

INTRO
PROMISE | RUE + JULES
PHOTOSHOOT | PLAYBOIUZI
COLLAB | LILNASJAMES
PRETTY BOY | ASAPTYLER
LITTLE SECRET | MEEK9INE

GUILTY PLEASURE | ASAPJADEN

5.8K 134 163
By NOSLATT

ONE SHOT|
MAN+BOY|
VULGAR|

TW: sexual intercourse

GUILTY PLEASURE | ASAPJADEN

"Hey, should we eat Chinese or Thai?"

Symere asked Jaden, his friend for almost four years. The young teen sat down in a stool, next to the island in the kitchen.

"Either or is fine, honestly." He answered, looking down at his phone. Jaden decided to sleep over for the night, since they needed to cram for their finals the next day. Yet, instead of studying, they procrastinated and pranked called fast food restaurants.

"Chinese it is. Daddy, can I borrow twenty bucks, please?" Symere yelled, as his father, Rakim Mayers rushed from downstairs. Jaden's head lifted up, quickly glancing at the man in front of him before looking back down.

"First off, you should be studying―"

"We are studying." Symere interrupted and lied, as Mr. Mayers chuckled at him. "What you need my dinero for, kid?" He asked, digging into his pocket for his wallet.

"Jaden and I wanted chinese." Symere walked towards Jaden, who was near his backpack, and pulled out his AP Chemistry homework.

"But we got chinese food in the fridge, Symere." His son rolled his eyes, placing his folder and agenda onto the marble countertop.

"Baking frozen chicken nuggets and dipping them into McDonald's sweet and sour sauce doesn't make it chinese." He retorted, grabbing the twenty dollar bill from his father's hands.

"Touché." Mr. Mayers responded, before glancing at Jaden, giving him a light smile. "Hey there, Jaden. How have you been?" The young boy glanced back at the older man, admiring his facial features.

"Good, I mean great. I've been great." He answered and laughed nervously. Jaden doesn't know why, but he finds Mr. Mayers highly attractive. I mean, who wouldn't?

The man is a single father, raised an intelligent son. He is the epitome of fine, not to mention his musk. Jaden didn't know what type of cologne the man wore, but it blessed his nostrils everytime he was in Rakim's presence.

Mr. Mayers nodded his head slowly, smiling down at the younger boy in front of him. Jaden looked away, glancing at his phone, yet could sense Rakim's strong gaze was still on him.

"Okay Dad, leave now. You're making things awkward." Symere pushed Rakim towards the stairs, as his father laughed.

"Sheesh, you're that anxious to study?" He smiled brightly at his son, while Symere pushed out a fake laugh. "Oh yeah, super duper anxious. I'm just cheerful for chemistry, okay? Bye bye now." He allowed his father to go up the spiral staircase, walking back towards Jaden, who's cheeks were mildly a dark red.

"General Tso, right dad?" Symere yelled once again, sitting down onto the black stool. "You know it. Extra duck sauce too." Rakim yelled back, as a door was closed shut.

"Sorry about that." Jaden shook his head sheepishly, smiling lightly at his friend. "Don't be. You're dad is totally fine." He responded, while Symere nodded his head nonchalantly.

He was completely unaware of Jaden's feelings, as he sighed in relief, not questioning him about it. "Let's start on chem, cause it's my least favorite." They both laughed, agreeing wholeheartedly to Jaden's statement.

Jaden and Symere finished studying for the night, and packed up their belongings. "You ready for tomorrow?" Jaden asked Symere, who sat on the couch, typing away on his phone.

He assumed he was texting his boyfriend, Jordan, whom he "loved" so dearly. Jaden wondered why he'd even bother with him, considering the man cheated on him and impregnated a woman, but that was "none of his business", said Symere himself.

He sighed lightly, placing the strap of his backpack over his shoulders. "I'll be in the guest room. Goodnight Symere." He told his friend, before making his way up the stairs.

Jaden walked down the hall, and opened the door that lead into the guest room. There was a full sized bed, set with a nude colored comforter and pillows to match. He couldn't get over the simple, yet eye catching decor that was in the room, along with the scent of Rakim's addictive cologne.

He placed his backpack near the nightstand, turning on the lamp that rested upon it. Afterwards, he removed his shoes, making himself comfortable. Jaden knew he needed to take a shower before heading to bed, he couldn't fall asleep musty.

Knowing Symere was pretty much the same size as him, he wanted to borrow some night clothes from his friend. He walked out of the room, standing in front of Rakim's closed door. Jaden was hesitant to knock, yet he did so when he raised his hand, giving it three quick knocks.

"Come in." The deep baritone voice man yelled ever so slightly. Jaden opened the door, and saw Rakim, laying in his bed. D'Angelo's brown sugar, was playing from his stereo, as he took a long drag of his weed.

"Um, Mr. Mayers―" he uttered softly, Rakim's averted his attention towards him. "How may I help you, Jaden?" He asked, and vulgar thoughts immediately rushed his mind. "I was wondering if I could borrow some of Sy's clothes, just for tonight?"

"Honestly, his clothes would be too small for you. I'll let you borrow some of mine. Step inside." Rakim answered, standing up from his bed before placing the blunt into his ashtray; its smoke trail dispersed in the air like a lit incense.

Jaden followed his orders, stepping into his room, closing the door behind himself. He pulled open his drawer, going through an array of t-shirts. A very eager Jaden took this as an opportunity to look around his room, still not believing he's in there.

The room was similar to the guest room, except he had a California king sized bed, along with decor that made the room very picturesque.

Rakim grabbed an oversized black hoodie, and a pair of grey sweatpants, just like the ones he's currently wearing. "Thank you, Mr. Mayers." Jaden smiled lightly, grabbing the clothes from the man.

"Hey, I need to tell you something, Jaden." Rakim sat onto his bed, patting besides himself. He was a bit hesitant, yet Jaden sat down next to him.

"Is there an issue, sir?" Rakim's head tilted, while staring at the younger boy. He began to feel some type of way about Jaden; everytime Jaden was in Rakim's presence, he's been attracted to him like metal to a magnet.

Of course, with him being not only an adult, but the father of his best friend? He was way off limits. Yet Rakim just couldn't get over the way he says "Mr. Mayers" or "sir". He dreamt of fucking the everlasting shit out of Jaden, hearing his pleas and cries. The newly eighteen years old kid was submissive gold to the thirty-six year old man.

"Yeah, but maybe it something you won't be able to solve." Jaden's face read confusion, until it dawned on him. He covered his face with his hands in pure embarrassment.

"I'm guessing you get the gist. I see you look at me, only to gaze back downwards just as fast. Everytime I'm around you, or speak of you? You stumble upon your words and your body stiffens up."

Jaden peeked at the man who was reading him like a book. He didn't realize his affection towards his best friend's father was that obvious. He watched as the man continued to speak.

"Don't even get me started on the way you call me Mr. Mayers. Of course, it's a form of respect, but it leaves me blue." Rakim chuckled at the reference, as Jaden is still in shock that his dreams are quite literally coming true.

"What are you trying to insinuate, Mr Mayers?" Jaden asked, as his hand began to play with the drawstring on Rakim's sweatpants. "You know damn well what I'm insinuating, baby boy." His lips curled up into a smile as Jaden grew nervous by the minute.

He tried to put up a front, yet the thought of Symere, catching him in the act of having sex with his father frightened the younger boy. Then again, maybe the act of it being so risqué is what could make it exciting.

"Oh yeah? What are you waiting for?" Almost immediately, he felt Rakim's soft and plump lips press again his. Jaden's eyes were widened by the sudden action, yet his eyes slowly began to flutter closed once their kiss becomes more deeper and sensual.

Their tongues battled for dominance, as Jaden took no time to untie and loosen up the drawstring of Rakim's sweatpants, using the same hand to rub against his thick and large bulge through his Calvin Klein boxers.

Rakim's hands cupped the younger boy's bottom, giving it a tight and firm squeeze as a moaned escaped from Jaden's mouth. He pulled away from the kiss as Rakim began to unbutton the boy's pants.

Jaden's heart nearly dropped into his ass once his pants were pulled off of his legs, revealing his soaked baby blue panties; The imprint of his vagina was clearly evident.

The only thing that moved on Rakim's body was his eyes, as they trailed from the boy's private area to his nervous gaze. Jaden was growing insecure due to the lack of speech, when in all honesty? Rakim was speechless.

"I was born with a female reproductive system. I've only ever told Symere about it, because I'm afraid to tell anyone else. Knowing how people could judge me about it? Is one of my biggest fears." Jaden spoke, answering all of Rakim's unspoken questions that lingered in his mind.

Rakim's head shook, but not in a dismissive way. "Jaden, I wouldn't dare judge you because you have a vagina. You can't control what you were born with, so frankly? I have no room to judge. Quite honestly, I find you more attractive now than I ever have." Rakim responded with the utmost honestly.

Jaden couldn't even believe the words he was hearing, so he pressed his lips against Rakim's once again in response.

Rakim's hand trailed down to Jaden's panties, sticking his hand underneath the thin fabric; using the pad of his thumb to stimulate Jaden's sensitive bud. The boy simply bit down onto his bottom lip, holding in his moans as he stayed silent.

The older man wasn't having that, so he took it upon himself to push his middle finger down Jaden's gaping pink hole, thrusting it slowly within him. He moaned softly, as Rakim smiled in satisfaction.

Jaden, on the other hand, was staring at Rakim, his lips parted as his hands roamed his broad back. "More, please?" He begged, yet that wasn't enough for him. "Please what?" Rakim questioned, as Jaden stammered over his words. "Please sir?" Rakim shook his head, as his finger curved upwards, hitting Jaden's sweet spot.

"I'mma say it again. Please what?" Rakim dominated the boy, as he watched him squirm in pleasure. "Please daddy, oh fuck." He enjoyed the sound of his high pitched voice, adding an additional finger which sent Jaden overboard.

From the way Jaden's mouth parted open, to his freshly shaved kitten? Rakim was obsessed the kid. He needed him, badly. Jaden got the hint as he pulled Rakim's wet fingers from his hole, and began sucking on them.

He wasn't going to let him fuck, before teasing him a bit. It was working like charm, as Rakim groaned deeply, smirking at the kid. Jaden's tongue twirled around his fingertips, slurping up every last ounce of his own juice from the man's fingers.

Once he finished, he looked at the older man, lust brimmed his eyes and softly uttered three little words that had Rakim wrapped around his finger.

"Fuck me, daddy."

Rakim held Jaden's head down as he was pounding his thick length deep into the boy.  His walls clenched and contracted, making Rakim head lean back with his tongue hanging from out of his mouth.

With every hard thrust, a spew of profanity released from Jaden's mouth. Rakim's hands move from the younger boy's waist, and down to his bottom, as he spread open his ass cheeks for more access into his pretty pink hole.

Jaden was getting so overwhelmed by the pleasure and pain from Rakim, that he leaned up a bit, wanting to take a quick breather. Obviously Rakim wasn't having that.

"Nah, arch the fuckin' back or I'll shove this dick so far down your throat, you'll be shitting cum." Jaden immediately obeyed, tooting his ass into the air for Rakim's pleasure. He lived for his vulgar language, as it turned him on even more than he already was.

"Fuck me like the little slit I am, daddy." He spoke, as Rakim grabbed him by the neck, somehow fucking the him into oblivion.

Saying the man stroke game is the shit, was a huge understatement. Jaden's cheeks were more than flustered, as tears came from his eyes and rolled down his face. The poor boy was drooling all over the sheets, and his kitty was practically dripping with white semen at this point.

The pit of his stomach tightened, along with his walls. "I can't hold it anymore, daddy." If was as if he read Rakim's mind because he was on the verge to ejaculating himself.

He removed his dick from his wetness, stroking it fast to stimulate himself into cumming. "Put it in my mouth. I wanna swallow every single drop." Jaden held his mouth open, flicking his tongue over Rakim's sensitive tip.

He began to rub his pearl in a circular motion, rolling his eyes back from the sensation. "Mmm, fuck yes, papa." Rakim was caught by surprise from the new nickname, which made him release all over the boy's face, rather than his mouth.

Nonetheless, he smiled in joy, enjoying the feeling of his creamy nut rolling down his face.

"You came before me, Mr. Mayers." Jaden pouted, wiping the substance off of his face using his hands. "I couldn't help it. That pussy does wonders, kid. Wonders." He chuckled softly, laying down onto the bed.

He then looked over at Jaden, who was sucking his own fingers to purposely turn him on. He then looked over at Rakim, smiling innocently as if he didn't know what he was doing.

"Round two in the shower?" Rakim offered, as Jaden leaned in towards him, pecking his plump lips.

"Say less, papa."

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

so, that was my
attempt at a sex scene, and
boy oh boy...do I
need more time, haha.

anywho, I hope you
enjoyed this. it was
well over 2.4K words
cause eh, why not?

thank you for reading
and stay blessed (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.5K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
19.1K 740 18
A One Shot Collection
109K 4.2K 24
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦" " 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵?"
222K 9.6K 26
| 𝐚𝐡 • 𝐠𝐚𝐡 • 𝐩𝐚𝐲 | 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧�...