strawberry milk โžฝ s. todoroki

By cottonxii

โ you sure don't talk a lot. I like that. it's cute. โž [under editing] ยฉ cottonxii 2019 More

d a t a
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r

o n e

764 27 5
By cottonxii

-

pov of (y/n)

sitting at the kitchen counter, I looked at the time as I was staring at my phone. reading "7:49 am," I quickly stood up and headed for the door. grabbing my skateboard, I held on to the door handle and turning it, before I was interrupted by my brother.

                             "and where do you think you're going, miss?" he said, with that mother-like tone. I sighed and turned to him.

                            "I'm late for work, kiru-san." I replied hastily in fear of being late. My shift starts at 8!

                             "you haven't even eaten breakfast yet, (y/n). at least just grab a pancake and eat on your way there? kiru-san was cooking some delicious smelling pancakes.

                           as tempted as I was, I instead opened the fridge and grabbed one of my favorite drinks, strawberry milk. kiru-san looked at me and sighed. "(y/n), you should stop drinking that. it's not very healthy with all the sugar, especially when you're drinking it practically everyday!" my older brother scolded.

                      I grinned, and as the rebel I am, I headed out the door and went on my way to work with my skateboard. I worked as a check-in girl at the front desk of the local hospital: Musutafu Heartstone Medical Center. I somehow got that job even though I'm not that very formal and fit for a hospital. When I entered the hospital, I looked at my phone for the time.

                      "7:56 am" thank god that I live nearby here. realizing I had only 4 minutes until my shift started, I quickly went to go change into my formal hospital wear. then, my shift started. just another normal but boring work day. I sighed, but accepted my defeat. then, the hospital doors opened.

-

I'm sorry if that was a boring first chapter! you may be wondering where todoroki is, but please be patient :) please make sure to vote, comment, and follow me! it gives me more courage to write more! love youu ( ◠‿◠ )

- leyna

341 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
152K 5.4K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
438K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...