A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant T...

By MiChaengu

It's not just an ordinary school love story. It's a story of the most smart student in school who happens to... More

Intro
Six Feet Under [Chapter 1]
Fallen
Far Away
Welcome to Wonderland [Chapter 2]
Over you

No Right To Love

484 15 0
By MiChaengu

I don't have the right to love you when I chose to walk away

I have no right to miss you when I didn't wanna stay

I have no right to need you when I knew what my heart was gonna lose

I have no right to love you, but I do.

Those were the lines that she said when she showed up after years of being a ghost... Tears fell.

Ignored.

I walked away like nothing happened.

'You should've realized that before leaving me' I thought.

'ま—って(w—wait)' she said as she held my hand that made me stop. I looked at her. Stared.... Removed her hand from holding me.

'キモい(gross)' I said and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just to give you an idea, little? 😅 Of the the story.

I'm not yet finish for the cover picture of the story, been busy lately. Anyways, wait for the next updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 41.3K 29
Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family. Even if you or your family doesn't want...
534K 17.8K 126
Read and find out...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
221K 10.5K 53
𝐀𝐧 π”π§πœπ¨π§π―πžπ§π­π’π¨π§πšπ₯ π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "From this day forward, I will dedicate my life to avenging my sister's years of misery." κ•₯κ•₯κ•₯ S...