strawberry milk ➽ s. todoroki

بواسطة cottonxii

❝ you sure don't talk a lot. I like that. it's cute. ❞ [under editing] © cottonxii 2019 المزيد

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r

d a t a

1K 28 3
بواسطة cottonxii

(y/n) (l/n)
quirk; mind reading
(y/n)'s quirk can read what people are thinking. her quirk is somewhat like hitoshi shinso. by having her victim answer a question that she asks, she can read their minds. but unlike shinso's quirk, the questions can only be yes or no questions. like any other quirk, her quirk has limits. she can only use it for 4 times a day, and reaching over the limit will result in paralysis for a few hours.

kirua (l/n)
relationship; (y/n) (l/n)'s older brother
age; 27
quirk; quirkless
kirua seems to be one of the unlucky 20% of the world who was born quirkless. he does not spend much time with (y/n), but he does give her a roof to live under. kirua is the only one who has raised (y/n) through her whole life. though he does not spend much time with her, kirua loves (y/n) very much, and he shows.

-

the more votes and comments there are on these stories, the more I will be motivated to write chapters! I hope you all will enjoy the story~!

- leyna

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...