DESIRE | IMAGINES

By NOSLATT

― IMAGINES [ vulgar & non-vulgar ] | NOSLATT ©2019 | More

INTRO
PROMISE | RUE + JULES
PHOTOSHOOT | PLAYBOIUZI
GUILTY PLEASURE | ASAPJADEN
COLLAB | LILNASJAMES
LITTLE SECRET | MEEK9INE

PRETTY BOY | ASAPTYLER

5.3K 149 100
By NOSLATT

ONE SHOT|
BOY + BOY|
VULGAR|

TW: some sexual shit
will happen.
read with caution, lol

PRETTY BOY | ASAPTYLER

rakim "pretty boy" mayers.
he was more used up than the air
humans breathe, considering he was
for everybody at lincoln high school

he was the definition
of alluring. dark mocha skin, and
a tall, fit figure. you would
think the man was a preacher, by
the way he had people getting on
their knees for him.

his ego, brain and "long johnson"
had something in common.
they were all huge. he knew
he could lure any woman or man
in with his million watt smile and
provocative language. it could make a nun drop out of her panties.

yeah, he be that "pretty muthafucka."
words from his mouth.

he roamed the busy halls, as his eyes roamed the woman. the ends of his mouth curled up into a
smile, knowing that they wanted to bone him.

he then sighed, as thoughts rushed
into his mind. rakim, as fond as
he was with women, wanted something different.

the man's sexuality was beyond
curious. he wanted to fuck a man.
the thought provoked him for a
long time. he would get glances
from guys, who admired the way
he looked. rakim would give a soft nod and wink back.

not that he was dismissive of his feelings, but he kept the fact that he was bisexual on a low. only people who really knew were his friends and some, but not a lot of people, just around school.

he ended up in his ap biology class,
as the teacher had a video running about photosynthesis. rakim sat down
next to tyler okonma, the only guy in school who he thought didn't fall for his "charm."

he was just silently doodling in his brown leatherback journal; uninterested in the video, that was probably older than him and the entire student body.

"hey tyler. you missed me?" rakim picked teased, as tyler stopped doodling, looking at him.

"who would miss your cocky ass?" he retorted, propping his head onto his hand. rakim chuckled, leaning towards tyler, who didn't move an inch.

"i'll put a cocky in your ass―"

"mayers, be quiet." the teacher, who was also the coach for the football team, exclaimed. tyler smirked at rakim, who bit down on the corner of his lip.

"you're too cute." tyler murmured lowly, grabbing rakim's hand. rakim glanced downwards, watching tyler's thumb brush over his soft skin. he couldn't help but feel his heart thumping quicker than it was moment before.

"but i'm a top." tyler continued, moving his hand away, while rakim's smile fell from his face.

"i'm pretty, baby." he uttered deeply, which tyler was, ever so slightly, shocked by. "and i'm curious." tyler chewed on his mint gum, staring at rakim.

"that breath ain't pretty. shit kicking harder than bruce lee. take yo curious ass on somewhere, kid." he retorted, as his attention went towards the movie currently playing.

rakim looked at the teacher, who was too engrossed in his phone. the rest of the class was either sleeping, or on their phones as well.

he looked down at tyler's corduroy pants, spotting a pack of gum poking out his pocket. rakim's hand slowly crept onto tyler's thigh. of course, tyler was confused as to why the boy was touching him. his hand went down into his pocket, lightly rubbing his inner thigh before pulling out the gum.

he flipped the package open and grabbed a piece of gum; throwing the wrapping paper in the hoodie of the girl that sat in front of him.

he chewed on the gum like a horse, as tyler watched. "since my breath was kicking." he pointed towards his mouth, puckering his lips as the older boy. tyler's face scrunched up in disgust before snatching the gum from his hands.

"you're ignorant." was all that left tyler's lips. "let me show you how ignorant I can be." the two boys looked at each other for a moment.

"aye coach, I gotta take a piss. can I have the pass?"

"rakim, I change my mind." tyler stumbled over his words a bit, as they were standing in the corner of the staff bathroom. rakim kissed his teeth while rubbing his length through his jeans.

"oh, but you was talkin' bout I'm ignorant in class. now that we're here, you wanna back out?" tyler stood still, his nerves getting the best of him.

"I'm sorry, I just―" he paused, taking a deep breath. "tyler, just get on your knees." rakim demanded the young boy, as he began to unbutton his own pants.

tyler got onto his knees and froze in place, watching rakim pull down his boxers, as his length popped out, standing at attention.

"suck my dick." was all rakim said to make tyler's heart beat rapidly. he rarely sucked anyone's dick, considering he was usually the one on the receiving end of the stick.

"c'mon, suck it." rakim used his hand to lightly smack tyler's cheek, in which tyler pushed his hand away in response. "yo, just shut the fuck up and let me do what I need to do." tyler exclaimed; his dominant side was showing off.

all rakim did was smirk until he grabbed tyler by the neck and forcefully shoved his length into his mouth. 

luckily, tyler spat his gum out when he exited the classroom. the sudden action caught him off guard, and he gagged on it.

that alone turned rakim on, he felt the pre cum dripping from the slit of his tip, right down onto his tongue. he pulled out, and tapped his tip against tyler's lips.

"too big for you?" he questioned, as tyler gripped onto his dick and looked up at him with a devious expression. "shut the fuck up." he repeated one more, lifted his shaft up, and started sucking harshly on his balls; it was just to tease and to shut him up for acting like an arrogant asshole.

he heard rakim's soft groan, which made him a bit happy. his plan was finally coming into fruition. tyler's free hand rubbed up and down his shaft, which was significantly smaller than tyler's.

this wasn't his first rodeo with giving top, considering he was the type of guy to switch and trade from a dom to a sub, and back. hell, even though he's currently on the giving end, he still felt like he had rakim twirled around his finger, taking control of him; frankly, that's just what he wanted.

the hand on rakim's shaft was traded with his lips, as he started edging his dick; running his tongue on the side of his length, enjoying the taste of his salty semen. rakim leaned back onto the sink, staring down at tyler, who's hat was now flipped backwards so it wouldn't get in the way.

"yeah, suck that dick, baby." he uttered softly, as tyler eyed the older man. baby? he wondered where that came from. this was simply an unspoken "friends with benefits" type deal to him.

his shoulders shrugged, as he stuffed his entire shaft deep down his throat. of course, rakim liked it, as his head was now leaned back onto the mirror behind him.

what really took him off the edge, was when tyler started to deepthroat him; humming and groaning lightly so he wouldn't gag as much. rakim held the back of tyler's head, while his mouth hung open.

he was close to his climax, and tyler knew by the way his fingers clenched against the porcelain sink. his hands went up to massage his balls, to stimulate him even more.

just then, rakim started to utter and stutter on his words, saying that he was about to cum, so he pulled his dick out of his throat, and began rubbed the pad of his thumb over his slit.

"cum in my mouth." he demanded, moving his thumb away so he could repeatedly tap his tip right over his tongue.

instantly, on command, rakim released himself into his mouth; the white, creamy substance ended up on tyler's cheek and on the corners of his mouth.

he simply licked the nut off of his shaft, while rakim stood on his tippy toes, since it was sensitive at that moment.

tyler stood up, using his hand to wipe the cum off of his cheek. he flicked it to the side, and looked at rakim, who was getting himself situated.

"just so you know—" he licked his lips and cleared his throat. "you're still ignorant." tyler finished his sentence and pushed rakim aside, to tidy himself up.

rakim grabbed his arms, and simply kissed the younger boy, as his mint gum was getting transferred into tyler's mouth.

"since ya breath was kicking. see? not so ignorant." a smirk appeared onto his face, lightly patting his cheek and walking towards the door.

"oh, and if anybody ask, you threw up and I was here to— comfort you." rakim lightly chuckled, stepping foot into the hallway and back towards his class; not before nodding his head towards a guy who walked by.

meanwhile tyler, who was still in the bathroom, wiped the corner of his mouth with a damp, brown paper towel. the same smirk rakim gave to him, appeared onto his face as well.

"comfort me? nigga, I gave you comfort." his eyes rolled, sighing deeply. "next time? I'm fucking the shit outta that pretty boy." his lips were tucked in between his teeth, just thinking about it. he happily smacked on the pre-chewed gum and left the restroom.

yo, I always shipped these
two, so it was only right
I made an imagine with
rocky & tyler.

well anyways, I hope
that you enjoyed this
imagine. might make
a part two, maybe.

thank you for
reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 39.5K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1
224K 6.6K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
257K 11.4K 37
" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 " #1 in intersex