Until the End of Time [Tomarr...

By VoidRealmer

Harry Potter is the Master of Death, and thus, immortal. Every couple thousand years, he'll let himself reinc... More

Chapter 1: Things Have Gone Wonderfully Right (Or Horribly Wrong) -Voldemort
Chapter 2: It Was At This Moment, Voldemort Knew, He Screwed Up
Chapter 3: Gods Go By Many Names (This One Goes By Harry)
Chapter 4: Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5: And Then Things Were Falling
Chapter 6: Even In Death
Chapter 8: (Don't) Break Everything
Chapter 9: How Far You've Fallen

Chapter 7: The Forgotten

10.3K 411 476
By VoidRealmer

:0 A new chapter!!! It's only been like four months, so. I've been really busy, alright?? I got a job, and I'm looking at colleges, and I also posted another new fanfic that's honestly the best idea ever tbh and a lot has been going on.

Anywayssss, more insight into the twins!!!!! Hoorah!!!! Man I love the twins so much.

Also for those of you who thought Danny is evil: fight me.

:D I hope u enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Summary: Tom reveals some unsettling thoughts and the twins are forced to actually act their age.

 "Tom, kneel."

Tom had expected something like this. He considered Danny's order, briefly entertaining the thought of disobeying, but easily decided not to. He'd been ready for the possibility of anything, and if Danny wanted to humiliate him, he had no qualms with it. Humiliation was expected, and pain more so.

Tom gracefully sunk to his knees, looking down at the ground, not daring to look Danny in the eyes. He didn't need Harry's brother to like him, but he wanted to be on good terms with Harry's family. If Harry's family didn't like him, he'd be more likely to upset them. And if something were to happen that would make Harry choose between his family and him, Tom already knew the choice wouldn't be him.

Danny wasn't moving, and if his goal was to make Tom nervous, it was definitely working. He could feel Danny's eyes staring at him, looking him up and down, but Tom wasn't really sure what he was looking for. Either way, he didn't move an inch, even though his knees were starting to ache from the hard floor and his body was already protesting the possibility of being tortured, trying to force him from the ground and away from the danger. But still, he didn't move.

Danny reached an arm out, and Tom flinched back unintentionally.

The arm paused, halfway outstretched, and Tom risked a glance upwards, looking just as confused as he felt. The cold glare had seemed to vanish from Danny's face, leaving only a fierce determination, but Tom wasn't naive enough to believe the hatred had left, just like that. Danny had every reason to hate him—to take revenge—so there was no reason for him to pass up such a perfect opportunity.

Danny's amber eyes connected with Tom's blood red ones, and Danny's face quirked into his common soft smile, despite the determination in his eyes never leaving.

In the next moment, Danny reached his hand out and flicked him on the forehead. Tom's hands automatically went up to rub the small sting, but other than that, it didn't hurt. No pain seeping through his entire body, no draining of all energy, not even a hint of magical residue.

Just.. a normal flick.

Tom knew his face was adorned with the most confused look, which didn't deter Danny's soft smile at all. His hands were back to his side, as if he had no further punishment to dish out, which Tom didn't believe at all. Why waste such a perfect chance to exact revenge?

"I don't.. I'm not happy with the fact you kidnapped my brother, nor the reasons why you did it. Harry may be immortal, but.. I'm not. I'm not immortal. Our time together is limited," Danny started, avoiding Tom's gaze. He kept his voice quiet, as if warding off the pain that threatened to seep through. "I hate that you took away some of that time from us. From Harry."

"Then do something about it. You don't need to hold back on my account." Tom was almost proud of how steady his voice was.

Danny didn't say anything for a while. He was avoiding Tom's gaze, until, suddenly, he looked over, with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

"I forgive you."

Tom could only stare, trying to comprehend what Danny said, trying to figure out if he just imagined or misheard. He must've misheard, right?

"Pardon?"

And Danny repeated himself. "I forgive you."

Yeah, that's what Tom thought he said.

But.. "Why?"

Danny cocked his head to the side. "You said you were insane when you did that, right?"

"Well, yes.." Tom relented.

"Do you have any plans to hurt Harry?"

Tom shook his head. "No! I would never- I would never hurt Harry. Or anybody he cares for. Never."

"Then I don't see why I can't forgive you."

Danny said that like it was really that simple. Like he could just up and forgive Tom for almost murdering his entire family, just because Tom said he wouldn't do it again.

Tom doesn't know how to respond. "I- but, why would you-"

Danny only moved closer, and his eyes almost seemed to glow, just like Harry's do. It's obvious, at times like these, why Harry and Danny are twins. "Are you sorry for what you did?"

"Yes."

"Then I forgive you."

Tom looked away, unable to stand the glowing determination in Danny's eyes. "I don't- I don't forgive myself."

"You don't have to. Just know that I—and my family—forgive you," Danny murmurs. "We can tell how much you care for Harry, and that's good enough. Uncle Siri agrees, and so does everybody else."

Tom frowns for a minute before finally relenting. He sighed, nodding slowly. "Alright."

Only a couple seconds later, the door handle jingles, and the door opens to show that Harry, Sirius, and Griphook had returned. From the stuff in their arms, it would seem that they were successful in retrieving the horcrux and more.

Harry entered first with the goblet in hand, and eyed Tom, who was still kneeling on the ground, just because he hadn't had time to move yet, and then glanced at Danny with an amused expression. "Pulling a low-key Loki, huh?"

Tom had no idea what that meant, but he shifted to a different position before Sirius and Griphook have time to enter and see him. He glanced to Danny, only to see the twin smiling, probably in on whatever that meant. He'd ask Harry later, if he's willing to explain.

"What's going on, Small Prongs?"

Sirius had a small stack of books in his arms, along with a couple other random items that Tom couldn't recognize. Griphook seemed to get the lucky straw, or perhaps Sirius had insisted to carry everything, not holding a single thing.

"Oh, nothing you need to worry about," Harry waved off. "Can we visit Grimmauld Place today, as well?"

"I don't see why not. But first," Sirius grinned, and Tom is faintly reminded of a dog wagging their tail for some reason, "Ice cream!"

. . . . .

Tom licked his chocolate ice cream cone, wondering how his life had gotten to this point—so strange, so quickly. The kid destined to kill him, Danny, was sitting next to him in the booth, following a trail of Neapolitan ice cream that started dripping down. Diagonal from him, Sirius Black, the outcast Gryffindor who hates the dark side—Tom's side—just as much as he hates his own family, dug into his own bowl of vanilla ice cream at an alarming pace, which gave Tom brain freeze just by looking at him.

And across from him, a literal god. Harry licked his own strawberry cone, creating a small swirl pattern on the pink ice cream. Tom doesn't even know what all Harry is capable of, and he's not sure he'll ever know, really. Stories about his past lives seem like a common topic in their family, even if he's only heard a couple of passing references. (Who the hell is Loki-)

Tom wondered how old Harry is. With how many past lives he's had, with how his eyes seemed to glow with ancient knowledge, with how he speaks of his first life like it'd been years and years ago, it can't be anything small. A thousand years is a long time to Tom, and probably is to literally anybody else, as well.

But to Harry, is a thousand years more than a quick second to him?

Tom was pulled out of his thoughts by his cone dripping onto his hand, making him wonder how long he'd zoned out for. He licked the drip, following it to the swirl, where the chocolate ice cream had started to take on a glossy appearance—which meant it was starting to melt.

He allowed himself to be pulled back into the conversation, where Harry was telling Sirius where the locket was located. Apparently, the house-elf—Kreacher—had it, and although Tom already knew the one in the cave was fake, he's not sure why the house-elf has it now.

Sirius seemed to have similar thoughts, but actually voiced them. "Why does Kreacher have Tom's locket? Kreacher was my.. my brother's house-elf."

Harry stared at Sirius for a moment with an unreadable expression, before his eyes flickered over to Tom for only a brief instant. Tom wondered if he only imagined it.

"Regulus Black was one of Voldemort's Death Eaters." Harry's voice was carefully neutral, only giving facts and never taking sides. "He'd started having doubts against the dark side for a while, but with Voldemort, well, you can't exactly voice them, can you?"

Tom licked his ice cream again, never breaking his gaze from the cone. Harry only speaks the truth, after all-

"One day, Voldemort asked to borrow Kreacher, and Regulus agreed, eager to please his master—leading Voldemort to test his defenses for the horcrux on the house-elf. Kreacher only survived because of his house-elf magic, and told Regulus what happened."

Harry licked his own ice cream, not meeting anyone's eyes. "Because of that, Regulus learned that Voldemort had made horcruxes—the reason behind his immortality. So he decided to turn against the dark side with a final revolt. He made a fake locket, drank the potion, and then was dragged into the lake to his death. Kreacher switched the lockets, and is still trying to follow Regulus' last order—to destroy the horcrux."

Tom very pointedly didn't look at Sirius. Perhaps Sirius could forgive him for trying to murder his best friends and kidnapping his godson, but Tom was the reason for his brother's death. Merlin, this was all a big mistake, why did he ever think this was a good idea? To pretend like he actually deserved to sit with Harry's family, to pretend that they could ever care for him. Merlin, he doesn't deserve to even be near Harry, much less be friends with him. Even being his slave sounds like too much of a privilege at this point, because then he'd still be able to be around Harry-

Again, Tom is snapped back into reality, this time by Harry's hand waving in front of his face, obviously noticing he'd zoned out. The three of them were all staring at him in concern (why weren't they angry-), and Tom, unsure how to deal with feelings as ever, only raised an eyebrow and licked his ice cream.

Oh. That's why.

Tom stared at his cone. It was nothing more than the crushed remains at this point, leaking chocolate ice cream out of every side. His hand was covered in the sticky mess, which continued to drip onto the table into the small puddle that had already formed.

That's alright. Tom wasn't hungry anymore, anyways.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

Oh, right. The family was still worried—concerned—about him, as if he hadn't murdered and kidnapped and hurt any of the people they care about.

"Sorry, yes. I'm alright," Tom lied, and hated himself a bit more for it. "I was just lost in my thoughts."

From the gleam in Harry's eyes, Tom knew Harry could tell he was lying, but luckily, he didn't call him out on it. Instead, the god only waved his hand (still a completely unnecessary motion) and the mess disappeared. Tom moved his hand a bit, thankful the stickiness had vanished as well.

It seemed the others were close to finishing their cones too, with Sirius completely finished and Danny and Harry down to the bottom part of their cones.

For a moment, Sirius seemed like he still wanted to be concerned (and not furious, like he should be) about whatever had happened, but understood enough to move onto a new subject.

"What's going to happen after we get the last horcrux?" Sirius asked, looking only curious, like he doesn't have a perfectly good reason to be angry, upset, mad, livid. Like he doesn't mind they just discussed how his brother died.

Instead of getting lost in his thoughts again, Tom focused on answering instead, though he was unable to keep all of the tiredness from entering his voice. "I'll take them back to the manor and reabsorb them. It'll probably take a couple of days though, since I'll most likely pass out from the pain again. I'm not exactly sure how long it'll last this time actually, since it gets worse every time, and these are the last two."

Sirius only gives him a look of horror, and Tom gives him a wary look in return. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"It hurts so much you pass out from the pain?" Sirius asked in only a whisper.

"Uh, yes? I mean, not right away. Usually I'm awake for a few hours before I eventually pass out," Tom replied, unsure what Harry's godfather was trying to get at.

When Sirius didn't answer, only continuing the look of distress, if not increasing, Tom decided to continue. He assumed that Sirius wanted to hear of his pain—after all the pain he'd caused him and his brother—and figured what he said wasn't good enough. "Rest assured, I am aware I deserve every bit of pain it causes, and more. Making the horcruxes was my decision in the first place, and I understand that every bit of the pain they cause me is fully justified."

Sirius' look of horror only increased even more, making Tom shift in his seat subconsciously. For a moment, Tom wondered if he should continue again, but Sirius spoke first, barely more than a silent breath.

"You think.. You think you deserve to be in pain."

"Well, yes. Why wouldn't I?" Tom gave Sirius a confused look; was that a trick question?

Before Sirius could answer, if he was even going to, Danny nudged Tom's arm, pulling him closer to whisper something into his ear. Tom let himself be pulled over, giving Danny his attention.

Danny leaned in closer, cupping his hands around them so only Tom could hear (the first childish behavior he's seen Danny do). "Uncle Siri is worried about you."

Despite their efforts, Sirius, with dog-enhanced hearing, heard anyways. "Hell yeah I'm worried about you!" He slammed his hands on the table, but nobody else in the shop looked over. Harry had probably placed a silencing charm around their table earlier. "I miss my brother, yeah, but that's no reason for you to be bloody tortured. He was a big kid; he made his own decisions, and I respect that. And sure, you made some mistakes in the past, but you're trying to move past them, yeah? So I'm not gonna hold it against you, and you shouldn't either. Small Prongs, do you have-"

Sirius turned his head towards Harry, who was already holding out a vial of sparkly purple liquid to Tom. "Take it before you start reabsorbing them. It might not help a whole bunch, but you can't really mess with the process of reabsorbing horcruxes, unless you want a whole bunch of bad things to happen."

"Like what?" Danny asked.

Harry looked thoughtful for a second. "Well, there's the chance it won't work, and all your efforts will have been wasted. There may also be a possibility that the horcrux gains sentience and decides it doesn't like you anymore and decides to be its own person, where when they join back in you again, your soul is split between the two and you start having some sort of split personality as one side takes control over the other at random points."

"That's oddly specific," Sirius noted.

Tom banged his head against the table. "Please tell me you're joking."

"Oh, I am."

Tom snatched the vial out of Harry's hand with a glare. "You are the worst child."

Harry only laughed, and Sirius and Danny soon joined in after seeing Tom's expression.

. . . . .

Afterwards, the group headed over to Grimmauld Place and grabbed the locket (the real one) with no trouble. And by no trouble, Harry meant with as much difficulty as he thought there would be.

Kreacher had a fit letting in the "blood-traitors", and even if he was bound to follow Sirius' orders, he still made everything harder than it needed to be. That was, until Kreacher saw Tom, and assumed that Tom had convinced Sirius to join his Death Eaters. Once Tom had explained he was going to destroy the locket, Kreacher had handed it over with glee, ignoring everything Sirius was saying completely.

Sirius was muttering to himself, probably a bit louder than he'd tried for. "Can't believe my own house elf obeys the Dark Lord better than he obeys me. Foul vermin is ecstatic to obey Tom, meanwhile won't even get me a cup of tea without poisoning it seventeen different ways-"

Harry remembered Kreacher back in his first life, how he'd actually gotten along with him alright after the war. He'd moved into Grimmauld Place and cleaned the entire place up. Kreacher had been allowed his own room too, and decorated it as he pleased. (To this day, Harry doesn't know what he all had in his room, and Harry's positive he still doesn't want to know.)

But at the same time, Harry remembered how Kreacher was one of the reasons Sirius died. He knew that Kreacher hated Sirius. Kreacher had lied to Harry about Sirius being in the house, leading to him breaking into the Ministry and Sirius falling into the veil. Sirius had been his only family at that point, and he had died.

Harry shook his head clear of those thoughts; it wouldn't do him any good to think of the past now. Especially because Harry would never let that happen.

Never again.

. . . . .

"Well, I suppose this is farewell for now," Tom made sure he wasn't forgetting anything—which included his book, the horcruxes, and the potion.

"Don't push yourself," Harry replied. "If you're in too much pain, just wait another day; we'll still be here when you get back."

Tom looked unhappy at that comment, probably having planned to come back as soon as possible. "I won't push myself."

Harry only smiled—the same one Danny uses so often. "I'll be waiting."

Tom apparated away with a soft smile and a crack, and Sirius and the twins quickly followed suit, back to their own house.

. . . . .

They landed right outside the house and walked straight in, never even pausing in their animated discussion about different types of Patronuses, such as if a dementor could possibly be one. (Harry had told them no, it was not possible, because Patronuses represented happy thoughts and dementors represented fear, complete opposites on the feelings spectrum.) Or if it was possible to have a specific person as a Patronus, which Harry said is possible, but rare, and also absolutely terrifying, because just imagine a person you knew popping out when you cast the spell.

However, their discussing was quickly interrupted when they noticed guests in the living room, already seated with tea and talking to the Potter family. (For all intents and purposes, Remus and Sirius have long been considered Potters, especially considering they live with each other, and how close their friendship is.)

And boy weren't they glad that Tom had left only moments before.

Lily noticed the twins and Sirius standing in the doorway and ushered them over, though Harry could easily tell her enthusiasm was faked. "Harry, Danny, come say hi to Severus and Professor Dumbledore."

While the twins, now attached at the hip, walked towards their mother, Dumbledore was quietly correcting Lily on him being a Headmaster, compared to a Professor. To which she replied that her kids weren't in school yet, so that doesn't apply to them.

The twins climbed up on the couch next to Lily and James, while Sirius went to sit next to Remus. Harry sat with a regal posture, eyes cold and calculating as to what Snape and Dumbledore could possibly want this time (though it wasn't hard to guess).

He saw Dumbledore's smile waver for a second as they met eyes, obviously upset he wasn't able to look into the Harry's mind. Snape's sneer had never left, even in the presence of his "beloved" Lily.

Dumbledore started the conversation, his grandfatherly smile back in place, as if it had never left. Harry felt Danny shift closer, subtly grabbing his brother's hand, which Harry gladly accepted. "Harry, Danny, my boys, it is nice to see you two again. You too, Mr. Black."

"Why did you come over?" Sirius asked, somehow not accusing in the slightest. "Usually you ask us to meet you at Hogwarts."

"The Headmaster is a busy person, Black," Snape ridiculed. "He doesn't have time to cater to your every whim."

Sirius looked ready to rip his throat out already, but to Harry's surprise, Sirius only glanced over at Harry, as if asking for permission. (For what, Harry didn't know. Or perhaps he did.) When Harry shook his head minutely, Sirius immediately backed off, much to the surprise of the people who had noticed—Harry, Danny, and Remus.

Snape looked put off that Sirius hadn't fallen for his taunt, like he was actually hoping to argue, as if he knew Dumbledore would take his side.

Dumbledore pretended that Snape had never spoken, instead answering Sirius' question. "Yes, but I felt this conversation was much too important to put off for long. We've come across some information, and.." He let the sentence trail off, obviously waiting for the inevitable-

"What? What's happened?" From a vaguely concerned James.

(Even with Dumbledore saying he had important news, none of his family were actually worried, Harry noticed. Just upset that Dumbledore had decided to grace them with his presence unexpectedly.)

(Harry spent the next few minutes creating memes in his mind about how Voldemort was more welcome in their house than Dumbledore.)

"We believe that Voldemort is dead."

Harry could feel his family's confusion radiating off of them. They just saw Tom only fifteen minutes ago.

"That's.." Lily pretended her confusion to be disbelief. "That's quite a big statement. What proof do you have?"

"You do not accept Dumbledore's word as it is?" Snape scoffed, as if he knew better.

"My children's lives are at risk; I have plenty of reason to want proof," Lily replied coolly.

Dumbledore lifted a hand to quiet them down as if they were rowdy children. "Now, now. I understand your concerns, Mrs. Potter, but do not worry; I have proof. But, perhaps, the children would like to leave for this?"

The entire family took a minute to recover from that. In the end, Harry was the one who finally spoke. "You want us to leave?"

Dumbledore looked like he was trying to decide how to answer that wouldn't upset the children. "I believe it would be safer, yes. I do not wish to burden children with potentially upsetting information."

Those are a lot of big words to a supposed eight year old. Luckily, neither Harry nor Danny were normal kids. Dumbledore looked over to Lily and James, as if expecting them to tell their kids to leave.

"Potentially upsetting information?" Harry repeated. "Have you forgotten I spent two entire years in Voldemort's presence, and I've come out perfectly fine, as you've checked many times in the past."

Dumbledore grimaced, but covered it up quickly. "I have not forgotten, but I would rather not bring up bad memories. The past should stay in the past, I've learned."

Harry had to keep himself from squinting at the old man. He's not sure if he succeeded.

"Your child is unruly, Potter, not listening when you tell him to do something." Snape gave Harry a disgusted sneer, which sent Harry vivid flashbacks of "there's no need to call me Sir, Professor"-

James spoke calmly, like nothing Snape could do would phase him. "We never told the kiddos to leave. I, for one, think that they should stay. Harry's the one who got kidnapped, after all. I don't think it'd be right to leave him out of the conversation." Lily agreed with a determined nod.

"He is just trying to butt into a conversation he has no need to hear. Nothing but childish behavior," Snape retorted.

Across the room, Harry saw Sirius and Remus release a sigh at the exact same time. Dumbledore wasn't even trying to stop Snape from antagonizing the Potters. In fact, he only seemed to agree with Snape's statement, which really did them no favors at this point.

Harry instead addressed Dumbledore. "Are you going to tell us or not? Mommy promised to teach me and Danny how to make a potion today." He took on a bit more childish speaking pattern; it wouldn't do to get them too suspicious of him. (Dumbledore always seemed to let his guard down a bit more when Harry acted childish.) Though, after Voldemort 'kidnapped' him, Harry has been able to get away with acting quite a bit older. They probably believe that Voldemort had forced him to mature quicker than normal, and Harry never refuted the claim.

"I really feel it would be best if the children left the room," Dumbledore only answered.

Harry couldn't suppress a sigh as he gave Dumbledore his best deadpan glare. "Snape's Dark Mark suddenly faded, am I right?"

Harry watched the moment the pieces clicked together in his family's minds as they realized what must have happened.

Snape, on the other hand, had a growing furious look adorning his face, changing his sneer into a vicious snarl. "You speak of things you know nothing of-"

Harry could only raise an eyebrow. "Voldemort kidnapped me for two years. Somehow, the bastard found out I speak Parseltongue and decided to kidnap me at only a year old to find out why I speak it; you do not get to tell me that I know nothing of the Dark Marks and how they work. The only way they would ever fade is if Voldemort died, or if he decided to release his main hold of magic over the Death Eaters. And guess how likely that second option is? And you have the audacity to claim that I know nothing." His voice had reached a scathing tone, holding little of his festering hatred for Snape back, who had ridiculed and mocked many of his friends until the day he died, all because Lily married somebody she was willing to give up her life for. Because Snape couldn't take "no" as an answer, after he called her a mudblood.

In Harry's opinion, Snape is nothing more than an overgrown, petulant child.

"Now, Harry," Dumbledore started, "You should show Professor Snape some respect-"

"I will show respect where respect is due."

Dumbledore only shook his head and sighed, as if dealing with Harry's 'tantrum' was giving him a headache. "Oh dear, I knew something like this would happen."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, wondering exactly what the old coot meant by that. Next to him, Danny did the same.

"What do you mean?" James frowned. Nobody insults his children and gets away with it-

Looking over, the entire family was frowning.

Dumbledore continued on, as if he didn't notice the upset looks on everyone's faces. "Harry was correct when he said that Professor Snape's Dark Mark had faded. He is my personal spy for watching Voldemort. I'd hoped to keep it a secret from the children, because they have a tendency to tell people everything without a thought for consequences, and I did not want Professor Snape to deal with the backlash of Harry or Danny telling the wrong person."

'He would deserve it,' was the thought that crossed every one of the Potter's minds at that moment. They all knew that Snape had become a Death Eater long before he became a spy for Dumbledore, and Harry would tell them exactly why later.

Instead, Remus spoke for the first time. "You don't think the kids can keep a secret?"

Dumbledore's smile told them exactly what he thought.

Remus' voice took on a bit darker tone. "The kids have known I'm a werewolf since they were born, and they've never told a single soul."

Again, Dumbledore only smiled, as if he knew better. "I believe this brings up the point I originally came for."

".. Which is..?" Lily asked, after he never continued.

"Harry and Danny have been in hiding their whole life, and because of that, they've grown up only knowing each other. It is obvious they don't know how to socialize with others, so I believe it would be best if they got to know other children their age. As such, I've taken the liberty of setting up a 'play-date', of sorts, with another magical family."

"You what?!" Sirius stressed. "Okay, lemme get this straight." He took a quick, calming breath. "Snape's Dark Mark faded when?"

"This morning, around eleven." Dumbledore answered dutifully.

"Okay, so Snape's Dark Mark faded at eleven. And you immediately assumed that Mr. Evil-snake-face dude is dead because of it, after telling us how scared he is of dying. So, Moldyshort somehow randomly died this morning, for no discernible reason, and the first thing you do is make a play-date for the kiddos, without even making sure he's dead?!"

"We're quite sure he's dead. Why else would the Dark Mark fade?" Dumbledore replied, the grandfather twinkle in his eyes.

"So you set up a play-date for the kids. So they can make friends," James stated bluntly.

The twins gasping brought the adults out of their conversation. They looked excited, hugging each other even closer, no longer being subtle.

"A play-date!" Danny exclaimed.

"We're gonna get to meet other kids, and we're gonna make lots of friends!" Harry told his brother, who nodded his head.

"Yeah!" Danny turned to Lily. "Please, Mommy, can we please have a play-date with the other kids? Pleaaaaaase??"

"Pretty please with Daddy's caramel fudge ice cream on top?"

Dumbledore looked exasperated with the twins, smiling and shaking his head. They could almost hear the 'kids will be kids' coming from his mind. Snape, on the other hand, only grimaced. He's never liked children.

(He should've never been a teacher-)

The Potters looked bewildered for a moment, never having expected the twins to actually act their age, but they fell into their roles easy enough.

Lily smiled. "Of course you guys can have a play-date. I think it's a wonderful idea for you two to make new friends. Isn't that right, dear?"

"I think it's an absolutely terrific idea! So, who and where?" James didn't even make a deer pun. James didn't make a deer pun.

That's when their family knew it was serious.

(Not that it wasn't before.)

Dumbledore looked happy that his plans were finally going his way. "I thought Harry and Danny might like the idea, so I asked the Weasleys if they would like to come over tomorrow."

"Here?" Lily clarified.

"Yes. You must understand, their household is quite full. I believe Mrs. Weasley said she was bringing her youngest four; she couldn't leave Ginerva home alone." Dumbledore explained. "Ronald is the same age as the twins, so I'm sure they will get along." He started to address the twins, who were still holding each other in a half hug. "And did you know that Mrs. Weasley has her own set of twins? They're a couple years older, but I have a feeling you all will get along great."

Harry had a look of wonder across his face. "She has twins too?! Danny, we're gonna meet more twins!"

"More twins! More twins!" Danny chanted.

"Well, that is all I wished to speak of." Dumbledore stood up suddenly, and Snape followed. "I wish you all the best of luck with your play-date tomorrow. Now, if you'll excuse us, Professor Snape and I have much to attend to."

With that, they used the floo back to Hogwarts, rattling a couple pictures hanging on the wall above the fireplace, without so much as a goodbye.

And good riddance.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to ask any questions in the comments! I love talking about my fanfics whether it's asked for or not.

Also, next chapter will have a Danny PoV!!!! I hope ur all excited for that ;D

he's gonna have a ... great... time

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 52 24
"Regulus didn't see him again until the holidays were over and his parents acted as if they had only ever had one son." Regulus Black has been told h...
32.3K 833 17
To protect his family... it was the only thing Harry ever wanted. However, nothing goes as it should, and life has strange ways to mess with you. Bei...
508K 21K 29
Harry and Tom's souls are tied together. Which is why they're in this endless loop of rebirth. At some point, they stopped caring and just started fu...
118K 4.6K 47
Harry Potter is the Master of Death and Lord of Time through his joining of the three Hallows together. During a duel that wasn't going well, he jump...