Bendy And The Ink Machine RP

By inkbox07

"Oh come ON. You really have to choose, you oversized buttcheek. Join us, and you will be BEAUTIFUL like me... More

RULES
Character OCs
First RP
Second RP
Third RP
Fourth RP
A/N
A/N

My OC

80 0 8
By inkbox07

Okay, I know this is late, so sorry. But. Yes. I have an OC. :)

Name: Ellis
Age: Unkown(relatively young)
Gender: Female
Species: Human(Feral)
Looks: Rough brunette hair down to her shoulders, tan skin, tall, dark green eyes, VERY dirty, bruised, wears old, short denim overalls and a not-so-white shirt under it, cargo boots.
Personality: Very jumpy, a bit shy at first but when you get to know her she's extremely funny and nice and caring, mischievous, likes to fiddle with mechanics and the sorts, a bit of a scaredy-cat but is usually brave, loves anyone who cares about her.
Other: Can make anything with junk, good with circuits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...