Shadow in the Water

By Jessi_Izar

'Rest easy, Rae. You are safe. No harm will come to you tonight. I swear it.' Rae MacCallahan hasn't fully go... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Author's Notes

5.3K 102 14
By Jessi_Izar

Hello readers!

I'm back. Unsurprisingly, much later than I intended to be, but I'm back.

When I decided to take down Shadow in the Water for an overhaul, I started off with some small details, following along with suggestions that you guys had for me and honestly, I didn't have too much more than that planned. As I went, I decided that I wanted to do justice to this story that you seem to enjoy. I know I can do so much better than what I had originally given you.

So for those of you who have stuck along with me this far, I urge you to reread the chapters. While the basis of the story remains the same, there are a LOT of new changes. And thank you for coming back.

For those of you who are just joining in on the adventure, welcome! I apologize ahead of time for my awful habit of dropping off of the face of the Earth and not updating the story as often as you all deserve.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 278 14
The First in the old Series! As the 21st century continues, Mankind is completely unaware of a whole other world that shares the planet with them. A...
131K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
239K 17.8K 21
Book 3 of Beneath the Waves Being left alone for days on end was never something Fri looked forward to. After having just gotten back his one true fr...
123 36 36
Áuliiel lives on a world of seas but dreams of travelling to the stars. As princess, she has spent her entire life on her home-world, one that remai...