A Thugs Weakness

By ItsyourgirlTy

"Why cant everything just be okay?" a 17 year old girl cried out as she curled up into a ball. 'Remember Baby... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 13

10.2K 244 91
By ItsyourgirlTy

^^Remi^^

Hoodz

"There's a rat up in this bitch!"  I said angrily as I stormed through the trap.

Tray immediately jumped off the floor & onto the table , knocking everything off.  "Where motherfucker? where!"

I paused and smacked my teeth loudly. "Not a fucking insect creature thing , whatever the fuck it is ... nigga one off these people!" I said irritatedly as I pointed too all the workers. I cut my eye at him as I continued too walk towards my office.

I heard footsteps off somebody rushing behind me. I peeped over my shoulder too see that it was Tray following me in the office.

"What you mean theres a rat." He asked closing the door behind him.

"A rat?" Corey asked standing up.

"Yeh." Tray told him.

Mike took his attention off his phone and stood up too. "A fucking rat? Nah nigga we gotta get new cleaners up in th-"

"A fucking person! A damn fucking snake and NO not the type that sliver around the damn floor!" I stated now extremely aggravated.

"Oh shit!" He said rubbing his hands down his face.

"Wha- I dont get it. How." Tray asked taking a seat.

I gave them all an evil stare before I spoke. " We supposed to ride out on Lance today right? Well this nigga had Remi's cousin at gun point earlier pressuring him about Remi's whereabouts. How the FUCK does Lance know that we was supposed too ride out on him. He never knew there was beef between us or some type off damn problem. Either theres a rat underneath my chin or one off yall got a loud fucking mouth." I explained ... looking directly at Tray when I said the last bit.

"What you looking at me for?" He asked.

"Coincidence." Corey mumbled causing Tray too throw him an evil stare.

Mike paused and then looked over at me. "Wait werent Remi cousin meant too be taking all the food and cash ove-"

"Yep." I interrupted him since I knew what he was about too say. "Lance and his people took it all. Ten bags and about thirty five kilos off light and dark. But fuck the cash and all that ... theres a damn rat up in this bitch , you not listening?" I asked sarcastically as I took a seat on my chair. "All I know is Remi heated right now , pissed! My nigga out there looking for him now. I guess his cousin was scared or suhm like that." I said mumbling the last part as I started too roll my blunt.

"Ion blame him. Aint my nigga like 16?" Corey asked.

"Shouldn't off put him on this ... I knew he wasnt ready for all this shit man." Mike said looking at the floor.

"Word. But he was keen , my nigga werent taking no for an answer." Tray told him.

"Right. Bet he regrets it now huh." I chuckled.

"So what now?" Corey asked. I looked up at him confused. "The money? The drugs?"

"Fuck all that. Ten bags? He can keep that little damn change. I want too know who the fuck talkin' my business." I said as somebody knocked on the door.

Mike pulled it open too reveal a shawty standing in her little ass fit , looking nervous as hell with her head down. "Not right now Tayanna." Mike told her walking away scratching his cheek and rolling his eyes.

I let out a little laugh concentrated on what I was doing wit my hands.

"Its about the Lance situation." She said fiddling with her fingers , catching all of us off guard. Mike paused and turned towards her. Corey looked up straight away. Tray broke his neck too look at her and I stood up straight away forgetting about the weed that was in my damn hands.

"What you mean T." Corey asked.

"Watch what you say now my dear." Tray told her in a soft voice.

"Close the door." I told her. "This better be damn important cause a nigga just dropped his weed all on the floor because off you..." I mumbled as I wiped the remains off my bottoms.

"It was Keisha." She said.

"Keisha?"

"kEiSha?"

"Keisha?"

I furrowed my eyes at her and smacked my teeth. "Aint that yo friend?"

"Ye-"

"So you a snake now huh?" Corey asked her in a smug way putting her on the spot.

She looked over at him and then too me "I see that Remi cousin got approache-"

"Oh hell naw! How she know that." Tray asked me interrupting her.

I pulled a confused face. Looking around at all the boys and then back at this chick. Right? How do she know all of this ...

"She's his cousin..."

"COUSIN?" Tray asked her in the soulja boy voice.

"What the fuck." I mumbled too myself. Naw suhm werent right , because last time I checked these two was fucking eachother.

"Are you sure they cousins?" Corey asked her furrowing his brows.

"I mean thats what she told me they are." She said shrugging her shoulders. "He payed us bot-"

"Both?" I asked her with Pressure.

"But I didn't tell him nothing!" She said with her hands up in surrender.

I stared into her soul. Trying too read her. I wasn't sure if I believed her or not ...

"He payed us both $200,00 too listen in on yall conversations last week. Keisha stood right outside yo' door and over heard Lemar say somethin' about riding out on Lance and his people ..."

As she explained it all , it began too make sense. I thought about what she was saying and started too put 2 and 2 together. Turns out theres 2 damn rats up in this bitch...

"Right right right." I said cutting her off. "Where Keisha at?" I asked.

"She packing away the d-"

"Ight. Lets go check her." I told her grabbing onto her arm and directing her out.

"Word." Corey said as he hopped off his chair.

"Keisha Keisha Keisha." I called once she came into view.

"Hey Hoodz." She said with a little smirk on his face.

"You good sexy?" I flirted as I hollered her over wit my hands.

She slowly walked towards me , swinging her hips from side too side.

"Bitches really aint shit." I mumbled to Tray shaking my head. "Been talking too your little friend here." I told her looking at Tayanna.

"Really? About what." She asked becoming all nervous. The way she looked at Tayanna just told me she already knew what I was talkin' bout.

" nun much. Jus sssssssss." I said giving an example off a snake as I pulled out my gun and tapped it on my leg. Both there faces dropped as there eyes travelled too the gun in my hands. "Turns out you both some snake ass hoes." I said as I pulled the trigger right through Keisha's chest. Killing her instantly.

Tayanna's mouth dropped as she watched her so called friend Keisha's body fall too the floor.

"Damn." Tray mumbled as he stared down at Keisha. "You next sis." He said putting his hands on his hips and shook his head. I went ahead and shot a bullet right through Tayanna's head , killing her instantly aswell.

I looked up too see all the workers watching but then act asif they wasnt once I looked over at them. "Ya see? Ya nigga see!" I yelled bringing there attention back too me. "This what happens when ya go behind my back! Dont do that shit! Ya heard? I put yall up in gucci and fendi just too pack drugs in a box and count money. I pay yall a good amount off money! Dont EVER go behind my back." I said throwing my gun on the floor. "Call the cleaners too clean this shit up." I ordered as I stepped over the bodies and made my way out the trap.

"Ya heard him!" Corey yelled as he made his way up too the office. "Shit should be spotless when I come back down." He said before I heard the door slam shut.

I left out the exit and slowly walked too my car. Unlocking my doors ready too get in when I heard my phone go off. I tapped round my pockets too see where its at.

"Damn." I mumbled as I struggled too pull it out. "Fuck. Hello?" I spoke angrily as soon I accepted the call.

A female voice began too speak through my phone "erm ... Hey." She said wit a little laugh ... where y-"

"Who the fuck this?" I asked cutting her off as I sat in my car.

"Maria."

"Maria?"

"From the club the other night. You dont remember me?"

"I dont remember giving you my digits ..."

She let out a little giggle before speaking again. "Yeah erm ... your friend , the dark skin one , wit the beard , the cute one , the comedian-"

I rolled my eyes as she described the person , since I already knew who she was talkin' bout. "Mmm mmm , Tray huh?"

"Yeah him!" She laughed. "Erm where did you go anyway?I thought you was coming back."

"Huh?" I said zoning out the conversation not really bothered too what she was saying.

"You left? After we got the drinks."

"Oh yeah , yeah , yeah. Business." I lied. I took my phone away from my ear as I heard another person tryna get through. "Oh damn." I said. "My nigga tryna get through."

" erm ... yeah okay ... ermm right." She said getting ready too say suhm else , I took the phone away from my ear and hung up before she could say anything  , accepting Remi's call straight after.

"Yo my nigga." I said placing the phone on my lap , putting it on speaker as I turned on my engine and drove away from the trap. 

"Damn what took you so long to answer?"

"Are you my bitch or something?" I asked pushing up my face.

"Fuck yo bitch. Ay where you at?" He asked me.

"Na am I on the phone too one my hoes or somethin'?" I asked as I double checked the caller ID.

"Ay." He laughed. " Come get a nigga."

"Where the fuck your car at nigga?" I asked him.

"I crashed that shit."

"Huh?" I said laughing hard. "What you mean nigga? Werent yo ass somewhere looking for Lance?"

"Damn il explain that shit too you when I see you. Come get me man." He said smacking his teeth.

"Where you at?" I asked him still laughing at what he just told me. He crashed his damn car? Now aint this some shit.

"Shontels , shontels." He told me.

"Nigga fuck you at Shontels for?"

"So now you MY bitch?" He asked flipping the script.

I smacked my teeth loudly and rolled my eyes asif he could see me. "If I pull up and you still up in there sucking titties im leaving. You got 0.2 seconds too be outside." I told him before ending the call and pulling a U turn too head towards this thotianas house.

About ten minutes later I was pulling up too Shontels crib. This nigga aint hear me clearly cause his ass was no where too be seen and I was currently parked outside her damn door.

"Im coming nigga!" He said as soon as he answered the call.

"I told yo ass 0.2 seconds." I said smacking my teeth as I locked off the phone. I laughed too myself once I see him jumping out her bottom window but then I was confused as fuck when I see Shontel walking out her front door wit Ava behind her. Reason one being , why the fuck he couldnt just walk out the door? & Reason two being why the fuck is Ava here?

Yes ... Ava. The one Hennessy got into it with.

"First off all , why you hopping out the window but they walkin' out the front door , and second off all why the fuck are they walking out the front door." i asked him as soon as he got in the car.

"Good question ..." he said rubbing his chin. "Oh and Shontel wanted a lift too town , I told her coo' cause we heading that way anyway. Damn interrogation over or what?" He mumbled to himself as he put his seat belt on.

"The fuck Ava there for." I asked as I watched them lock up Shontels crib.

"Ava?" He said shocked too as he looked out the window. "Damn she must off got there when I was hopping out the window." He said as he lit his blunt.

"She irritating as hell." I said smacking my teeth. "Her voice , her face , her laugh , her-"

"Hey Hoodz." Ava greeted with a wide grin as she lent in my window.

"Fuck you want." I rudely responded .

"Damn , attitude already huh?" Shontel mumbled wit a grin as she walked over.

I looked at her and then over too Remi. "Ya bitch planned this all along. She must think this some damn double date or somethin'." I mumbled too him.

"First off all , thats not MY bitch." He said as he blew out his smoke too his camera.

"So can we get in or not?" Shontel said pulling on my door handle.

"This aint no damn uber." I told her.

"You lookin' good today." Ava told me. She aint took her eyes off me once , just out here smiling right in a niggas face.

"Nothing new." I bluntly replied.

"Are you gon let them in , cause im hungry nigga , A nigga just wants some chicken. Thats all im asking for." Remi mumbled.

"What does getting chicken gotta do with these two?" I asked confused. I really aint want them near me ... deadass annoying.

"I told Shontels ass il get her downtow-"

"You promised!" She yelled interrupting him.

"So if I dont get her downtown all im gonna hear is her naggin and naggin and nagg-"

"Boy i-"

"Naggin and naggin and naggin and naggin and naggin..." He continued cutting her off everytime she spoke.

"Boy I will knoc-"

"Naggin and nagg-"

"Damn!" I yelled unlocking my doors. "Fuck!" I said as they both got in the back off my car.

The only good thing that came out off that was that Remi shut his ass the fuck up.

"Ooooo." Ava said inhaling the scent off weed and aftershave. "I always miss this smell."

I instantly regretted letting them in as I sped away from this neighborhood.

Thank yall for reading❤️Like.Comment.Vote

Chapter 14 coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 847 67
Two childhood best friends made a deal two years ago to have a steamy and secret relationship without any commitment involved despite the fact of the...
44.9K 792 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
2.4K 150 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
8.1K 57 10
NOT PROOFREAD "So are you and him dating?" She asked I shook my head no Charity Hargroves was a 19 year old girl that was going through a whole lot...