A Thugs Weakness

By ItsyourgirlTy

"Why cant everything just be okay?" a 17 year old girl cried out as she curled up into a ball. 'Remember Baby... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 12

10K 277 159
By ItsyourgirlTy

Hennessy

"Ayyyyyyyy !" I yelled as I smacked Gee's booty cheeks as she twerked too City Girlz. We been in this club for about 2 hours now. Its packed and its damn hot and loud but its LIT!

"This is fucking amazing!" Gee shouted over the music.

"I know!" I agreed with her as I sipped on my drink.

"Wheres Jalyn?" She asked ... drunkenly.

"ion know." I told her as I looked around for him ... "Oh hes there!" I said excitedly once he came into view.

"He fucking with a next man!" She said laughing at her own joke.

"You so drunk." I told her kissing her cheek as we moved too the beat off the song. "Oh my god!" I paused once Work by Rihanna came on. "This is my song!" I yelled getting happy. I bent over and wiggled my but letting my cheeks jiggle freely. I slowly arched my back in time for the beat too drop. "Work work work work..." I sang as I whined my waist too the music.

"You see mi haffi work work work work work work work.... you see mi do mi dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt..."

I felt a pair off hands take control off my waist. Which im assuming was Gee's.

"Ayy." I heard her squeal which encouraged me too continue.

At this point I was really feeling the song. My eyes was shut. My head was everywhere. My waist was in grind mode. A few people around me was cheering me on. Damn! Ya girl felt good right now.

"Please recognise im trying baby , haffi work work work..."

I slowly stood up still whining my waist too the music with my hands in the air.

"Yasss!" Gee said tapping my cheeks. "He was damn feeling it." She told me catching me off guard.

"He?" I repeated.

"Him! Over there." She said pointing too a light skin dude. I looked over at him and coincidently he also looked over at me. I felt myself grow shy as we shared eye contact.

"Come here." He mouthed.

I let out a little laugh and shook my head at him. A few minutes later I faced back towards Gee who was in her own world dancing too the music.

"Shall we go get a drink?" I asked her talking loud over the music.

"I was just thinking the same thing!" She excitedly said as she popped her head up.

We pushed through everyone , ignoring all the men that tried too pull us towards them , making our way towards the bar and the bar only.

"Ay." Gee said as she lent over the counter still shaking her legs. "can we get served?"

"Sorry about that!" The bartender said a few minutes later rushing over too us. "What can I get for you ladies?"

"Two rum and cokes please!" Gee drunkenly told him digging in her bag too find her money.

"I got it babe." I told her as I pulled out a twenty dollar note. I reached my arm over too the Bartender , waiting patiently for him too take the money.

"Na I got it..." A familiar voice said as he handed the man behind the counter some money.

"Elijah?" I said shocked once I noticed it was him.

"Elijah!!" Gee excitedly squealed.

I looked at her and then at him and then back at her and then back at him.

"Yum!" Jalyn said in my ear as he fell onto the counter beside me.

"Now where you been?" I asked him. But before he could even reply my attention was placed back onto Elijah.

"Wassup." He asked me leaning over looking deep in to my face.

"Hey." I smiled up at him.

"You looking ... mmm." He said watching me up and down licking his lips.

"You not looking too bad yourself." I told him making him laugh.

"Now how you get up in here?" He asked me.

"Ion even know myself!" I told him loudly. At this point I was drunk ... so he probably bout too see a different side off me cause I currently was not myself.

"Im not complaini-"

"Ay I got your drink Hennie!" Gee barged through interrupting him as she handed me my cup. "Lets go dance!" She said tugging onto my arm. I paused and looked over at Elijah.

"Go ahead." He told me.

"Naw you coming too!" Gee said making me chuckle as she pulled on him too. "Lets go!" Her drunk self howled directing us over too the dance floor , not taking no for an answer. "You like this song? Elijah! You like this song?" She asked him as Roddy Rich - Die Young played.

"Yeah. This my shit." He told her making her happy.

... damn these two would really hit it I thought too myself as I watched them sing along too the song.

I pulled out my phone , immediately bringing Hoodz too my thoughts ...

How is he and what is he doing ...

... Hennessy Lee! Snap out off it! I told myself as I went onto the snapchat app , turning my camera onto everyone ready too record.

"ID RATHER BE JUDGED BY TWELVE THEN CARRIED BY SIX."  Everybody yelled as they jumped up and down. "TELL ME WHY THE LEGENDS ALWAYS GOTTA DIE QUICK."

Hoodz

"Fuck being the side nigga ima be the main court..." Trayvon sang along too Die Young as he sipped on his drink.

The club was popping. We been here for bout half hour now and I guess you could say I was already gone. Our extra asses hired out the VIP area. So I was drinking and smoking freely.

"Ay what you sippin' bro." Lemar asked Remi.

"Straight Hennessy my nigga." He told him with a wide grin on his face.

Hennessy ...

"damn let me get some off that!" Corey said jumping up knocking one off the girls out his way.

"You wanna dance?" A shawty whispered in my ear as she rubbed on my chest area.

"Ion dance baby." I mumbled looking into her face. "Sorry sweetheart." I said giving her a little smirk as I sipped back on my drink.

"Well we could do somethin' else if you want." She confidently asked letting her hand fall down so it was now rubbing on my piece. I looked down at her hands and let out a little chuckle. I ignored what she said as I looked over at my boys. They all was minding there business doing they own thing , they wouldnt even notice a nigga was gone. I then looked back at this brownskin I had infront off me , she was still staring into soul. I gave her a little smile just too tease her and I slowly moved her hand away...

I couldve went ahead and fucked right now , but then id be all sweaty. So id better do all that shit later , keep the hoes waiting.

"Im bout too go get suhm too drink." I announced too the boys. "What yall want."

"Another bottle off Hennessy."

"Ciroc. Any flavour"

"Say no more." I told them as I was about too walk away. "You want something?" I asked that same girl ...

"Didnt think you'd ask." She said causing me too chuckle.

"Whats yo' name?" I asked her.

"Maria." She told me with a smile. "And your Hoodz right?"

"How you know?" I asked being dumb. It didnt surprise me that she knew who I was. I mean what can I say ...

"Now you know you a known nigga." She said as she followed me towards the bar.

"Known? Damn , I aint know that" I sarcastically said as I read through the lists off drinks that they have. "So what can I get you?" I asked Maria as I lent over the side.

She looked over at me and then her eyes fell down too my piece.

"Naw baby , naw baby." I laughed. "Drink. What you want?"

"A sex on the beach would be lovely." She told the man behind the bar as we ordered a few bottles. I handed him a One hundred dollar bill and told him keep the change since I was feeling generous.

"So you got a girlfriend?" She asked me nudging my arm.

"Ion do girlfriends." I mumbled looking straight ahead.

"Ohhhh , so you one off them dudes." She said as she nodded her head causing me too look down at her.

"You dont know what type off guy I am." I told her as I licked my lips making her feel some type off way.

She stared up at me. Her vagina was definitely fluttering as we stared into each others eyes. I could sense it. I let my eyes fall down too her thick thighs and round at her big cheeks. She had one little ass dress on that just about covered her nipples but she looked proper. I continued too stare down at her , making her feel nervous...

"Erm..." The bartender said clearing his throat catching her attention but my eyes didnt move. "Your drinks sir." He told us as he held out a tray off drinks. I slowly took my eyes off her , slyly laughing under my breath as I took the bottles off the tray , thanking him before I moved away from the bar.

I was ready too head back too the VIP spot but paused in my tracks once something in the crowd caught my eye...

"Ay ay." I said calling Maria over. "Take these back too the boys and them." I told her not taking my eyes off the dance floor.

"You good?" She asked me as she took the bottles out my hands.

"Im straight. Gon head and take the drinks over dere'." I ordered as I walked away from her.

As I walked through the crowd I began too get angry ... or suhm like that.

I slowly made my way over. Ignoring anyone who called my name and moving everyone out my way.

I continuously cursed under my breath as I got nearer , I guess I was just hoping I was seeing things , but boy was I wrong...

"What the fuck you doing." I asked making my presence knows as I grabbed Hennessy's arm and pulled her towards me.

Her face completely dropped once she looked up realising me standing there.

She formed her mouth into an "O" shape as she stared at me.

I furrowed my brows as I analysed her fit from top too bottom. Yeah she looked good. Real good. But she cant be dressed like that up in the damn club. I was about too go off.

I smacked my teeth loudly as I stared into her face. "Ay Hennes-" I paused , looking away kissing my teeth before continuing. "Stop playin' wit me. What the fuck you doin' man."

I guess she werent expecting too see me cause she aint know what too do or say. "With Gee and Ja-"

"Dancing and shit." I said as I looked around at the people around her. I noticed Gee and her gay friend but they was too busy enjoying the music. I then noticed another nigga who I aint seen her wit before. So I assumed he was a random nigga from the club. I eyed him out letting him know there was a problem ...

But he aint give me a reaction back ... just as I thought.

I put my attention back on Hennessy who looked damn drunk too me.

"You been drinking?" I asked her staring into her eyes.

She used her other arm too push on my chest but I didnt budge. "I dont need parent-"

"Ay Hennessy..." I said looking up too the ceiling. "Dont fucking play wit me." I said loudly in her ear.

"Get off me."

I aint say nothing for a minute as I just stared down at her. She gon leave with me right now wether she like it or not.

"Tell yo' friends you leaving."

"No!"

I took a deep breath and pulled her even closer too me , bringing my mouth too her ear. "Il embarrass you in front off everyone in this bitch. On god. Dont fucking play wit me Hennessy."

"Im not leaving with you." She said with attitude as she threw me a dirty look causing me too rage a little more ...

"You still mad bout the other day?" I asked her getting no response. "Fuck all that. Move." I told her pushing her in-front off me too walk. "Yo , Il fuck somebody up , on my Mama grave. Walk!" I said as I stood behind her directing her out the club , everybody moved out my way as we made our way through.

Once we reached out side. I smacked my teeth once I see daylight coming through. I looked down at Hennessy , looking at her fit again since I could see it clearer now. I removed the jacket I was wearing and put it round her. Simply because what she was wearing didnt sit right with me. Her ass was showing too much damn skin. I also pulled down her dress for her because it was too short for my liking and then I went ahead and directed us both towards my car. "Get in" I told her kissing my teeth as I hopped in the drivers seat. "Get the fuck in Hennessy!" I said raising my voice once I noticed her still standing there.

She rolled her eyes and reluctantly got in my car with a whole load off attitude.

"Lose ya damn attitude my nigga." I told her as I sped away from the club and towards my house because thats where she staying tonight and she dont have a choice.

The whole journey was silent because if I damn spoke id crash this joint and kill us both and she werent bout too speak either cause she knew what was up ...

Hennessy

"Lose ya damn attitude my nigga." Hoodz told me as he drove away from the club making my head jolt back from how fast he was driving.

I aint even answer him back. Ya girl werent tryna get beat the fuck up ...

I felt the alcohol slowly wear off as I tried too act sober around Hoodz. I could feel the tension between us. I could sense his anger.

The whole journey home was silent. Not even music was playing. Just the sound off the engine on his car and drunk people outside off clubs as we passed them ...

Once we pulled up outside his place , I slowly got out the car. He already hopped out and made his way in not even checking too see what I was doing ...

Thats how you know he mad.

I closed the door behind me as I stepped in his house. He wasn't downstairs so I assumed he went straight up too his room. Now for some reason I was annoyed ... this definitely gotta be the alcohol in me.

I flung off my heels and quickly walked up the stairs. Barging into his room too see him pulling his top over his head , leaving him in a white vest.

He quickly turned around , looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed and his lips slightly parted...

Let me just tell yall how good he looked. You could see his tattoos clearly , his muscles , his -

No Hennessy ... we not bout too compliment this nigga right now ...

He was just stood there waiting for me too say something , looking at me as if I was crazy ...

"Who do you think you are?" I asked him as I slowly walked towards him.

He didnt respond he just stared down at me with the same damn face.

"You tell me im nOT yOur GiRl , but then you dragging me out the club. If im not your girl why cant I be in the damn club?" I asked him.

"Because you cant." He mumbled as he opened up his draw.

"What you mean I cant?" I asked him raising my voice as I got in his face. Oh yeah this definitely the alcohol.

He slowly stood back up , looking down at me again ... licking his lips.

I felt my knees go weak as I stared up at him. I aint ever been this close too him , like this.

"I can do whatever I want!" I told him pushing his shoulder but he didnt even budge which seemed too aggravate me so I went ahead and pushed him again but he still didnt move. He just stood there , same position looking down at me.

Hoodz

"I just dont know who you think you are!" She said as she put her hand on her hip.

I must say ... she looks sexy when shes mad , or tryna be mad. I see that she took off her heels , leaving her with bare feet but she still aint take this little dress off that she was wearing and it was for sure making it hard for me too keep my hands away ...

"Are you even listening too me?" She said getting in my face but I still didnt respond. I just stared down at her cause I knew that would irritate her. "Fu-"

I cut her off as I grabbed onto her  , picking her up so she was now straddling onto my waist. Her dress went up so she was now showing off the white thong that she had on. I cupped both off her booty cheeks with my hands as I stared into her eyes.

I slowly connected my lips with hers. You could tell she aint ever done this before which only encouraged me too continue. I began too kiss on her neck ... slowly as I laid her onto the bed , hovering over her in between her legs. The soft moans she was making seemed too turn me on even more as I left a trail off kisses down too her chest area. I went ahead and undone the dress , removing it from her leaving her in a matching white laced bra.

"Damn." I said under my breath as I analysed her body ...

I looked up into her eyes ... them shits was begging for me too continue. I let out a little chuckle as I moved her further onto the bed. Kissing on her breast , leaving numerous hickeys on her skin. As I sucked on her left nipple I let my hand fall down too her thong. Rubbing on her clit as I kissed all over her neck.

"Oh my." She breathed out as she arched her back off the bed. I gently pushed her back down as I lifted her off the bed again , putting her further up. Kissing on her belly , making sure I kissed over the scars cause they only made her beautifuler. I twirled my tongue on her thigh cause I knew that drove the shawties wild before licking all in her cat.

I felt her hands hold onto my head as her legs started too shake crazily. I gripped onto her thighs trying too control them as I kissed it once more...

Just a little suhm for a little somebody .

THANKS FOR READING YALL!  LIKE❤️COMMENT❤️VOTE❤️

Tell me what yall think ...

Good or bad choice?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
234K 6.7K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...
2.7K 334 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
298K 8K 36
Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store name "Wolf CO". Their parents Died 5 yea...