Forever

By luton1983

In the fight of good and evil, will good win and reunite two lovers? More

College
Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty

Part eight

12 2 1
By luton1983

Safdar was quietly seething. Here she was with someone else. His sister turned to him and told him to do something. 

"Chammi, What is it?

"I want Jameel. Since we were children, you've gotten me everything I've wanted. So give me Jameel. He can't be hers. He's only mine."

Safdar and Chammi went and forced the two lovebirds apart.  Safdar pointed a gun at Jameel. "How dare you try and take what's mine?" Aaliyah shouted at Safdar "no safdar. Leave Jameel alone. It's my fault too. I love him too."

Safdar fired the gun. "You can't have what's mine." Aaliyah screamed as Jameel fell to the ground. Aaliyah ran over and tried to wake Jameel up. "Jameel, open your eyes. Please. Don't leave your Aaliyah."

"What have you done?" Aaliyah yelled at Safdar.

"I love you. I couldn't bear the thought of him taking you away from me."

"Love? You call this love. Love isn't taking, it's giving. If you truly love someone, you want them to be happy, even if that happiness doesn't include you. How dare you say you love me? Who gave you the right to love me? I never saw you that way."

Aaliyah ran over to Safdar and grabbed his gun. "Aaliyah, dont." "Wait for me Jameel, I'm coming." Safdar tried to stop Aaliyah as she pulled the trigger. She collapsed on Jameel.

Both Chammi and Safdar broke down crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...