STAR WARS: The Force Awakens...

By Amber__Natalie

"Who's in the shadows? Who's ready to play? Are we hunters? Or are we prey? There's no surrender and there's... More

CAST
SUMMARY
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

VIII

36 0 0
By Amber__Natalie

Rey was bent down in front of the controls in one of the smuggling compartments aboard the Falcon, Legacy sat on the edge her legs dangling into said compartment. Finn knelled next to the tool box they had found BB-8 on the other side of the tool box.

"Whats happening?" Finn questioned Rey as she fumbled with wires trying to fix the problem. Rey's head popped up from the smuggling compartment.

"Its the motivator! Get me a Harris wrench...Check in there." Rey said pointing to the tool box that sat next to Finn, he checked the box while Rey ducked down again trying to stop the problem as much as possible.

"How bad is it?" Legacy questioned.

"if we wanna live, not good!" Rey told her as BB-8 and Legacy watched Finn search through the tools.

"They're hunting for us now, we gotta get outta this system!" Finn said as Rey re-emerged, Finn handed her the wrench.

"Bee bee eight said the location of the Resistance base is 'need to know' if i'm taking you there i need to know." Rey told the two as she ducked to finish working on the problem.

Legacy contemplated telling her the truth did she really need to know? she could drop them off in a system close to the base and her and BB-8 could fly themselves back to base. Only one problem Legacy had never really flown she decided it was best to tell the two. The resistance could use as many allies as possible anyway.

"Pilex driver, hurry!" Finn moved for the tool.

"So, wheres the base?" Rey asked again Legacy looked toward BB-8.

"Go ahead bee bee tell her." BB-8 beeped in response.

"The Ileenium system?" Rey question as Finn hands her the tool.

"Yes can you get us there?" Legacy asked.

"I'll drop you three at the Ponemah Terminal. I need the bonding tape hurry!" Rey said.

"What about you?" Finn questioned while he searched for the tape.

"i got to get back to Jakku!"

"Back to Jak- Why does everyone always wanna go back to Jakku?!?!" Finn asked bewildered while he reached for a tool.

"no, that one! No. No The one i'm pointing to! No. NO. NO. if we don't patch it up, the propulsion tank will overflow and flood the ship with poisonous gas!" Rey said as she pointed at the tool she was talking about Finn still continued to reach for everything but the right tool. Legacy reached forward grabbing the tool Rey was talking about throwing it at her. Rey caught it and disappeared once more.

"Hey Rey. your a pilot -- you can fly any where! why go back?! you got a family? you got a boyfriend? a cute boyfriend?" Finn asked. Legacy rolled her eyes annoyed with the boy and all of his questions.

"Listen, i get Jakku isn't one of the nicest planets but if she wants to go back let her go back!" Legacy told Finn. Rey appeared giving Legacy a small smile and a nod of appreciation, just as Rey was about to respond all of the power within the ship cut out causing the four to go into a panic. They ran toward the cockpit Rey and Legacy sitting down trying to fly but to no avail.

"Someones locked onto us--all controls are overridden." Legacy explained Finn walked up in between the two he stood on the edge of Legacy's seat his hands sat on top both girls heads pushing down as he climbed up to try and see what had them locked.

"Dude get your hand off my head i'm pretty sure i have a concussion!" Legacy explained as pain shot through her head. She definitely had a concussion.

"Finn get down Legacy's in pain." Rey said smacking Finn's hand after seeing the girls face.

"Oh no....It's the first order." Finn said a look of terror washed over his face.

"Oh great." Legacy thought we just escaped from them, Poe dying in the process and here we where right back in their hands. Rey and Finn where panicking thinking of a way to escape when it hit Legacy.

"You said poisonous gas right?" Legacy asked Rey nodded standing up as soon as she got what Legacy was hinting at the two girls ran back to the smuggling grate Finn and BB-8 following confused on what the girls where talking about. Legacy and Rey grabbed oxygen masks throwing one toward Finn.

"Put this on." Finn did as told as the three squeezed into the small space along side BB-8 Finn pulls the grating back over them. Rey worked with the pipes she had just fixed while Legacy sat in a corner.

Her arms around her head and her knees pulled to her chest. she had so many bad memories inside these grates, she always hid in them and cried when she thought of her parents or when Han and Leia would argue. Ben had been the one too hide inside first Legacy followed to comfort him but after so many years of pain and misery for the two they would hide there all the time. As Legacy sat there all of the bad memories came flooding back to her, tears brimmed her eyes as thoughts of her last minutes with her father, her mother, Han, Ben, Sapphire, and Poe had ran around her mind the pain in her head worsening.

Legacy was pulled from her thoughts when the grate above them had opened, from her spot on the floor she looked up to see who had found her this time she was sure as hell not expecting who it actually was. she rose to her feet pulling her oxygen mask off.

"Han?" She questioned her voice full of pain this being the first time she had seen him since her eighteenth birthday.

"Legacy!" Han exclaimed he was happy to see the girl alive and well but it broke his heart knowing how much he had hurt her. Legacy pulled herself out of the grate Finn and Rey following. As soon as Legacy got to her feet she ran to the Wookie that stood next to Han.

"Oh my force chewie i missed you so much you big fur ball!" She exclaimed BB-8 pulled himself out of the grate beeping at Han and the Wookie.

"Bee bee eight?" Sapphire asked from behind everyone Rey and Finn moved to the side looking at the girl Han, Legacy and Chewie doing the same.

"bee bee eight!" Sapphire exclaimed the droid rolled toward her beeping his excitement away as she had given him a hug. Legacy felt a pang in her heart she had completely forgotten about Sapphire during her escape. She was happy to see she was alright though.

"Sapphire." Legacy whispered to scared the girl would be mad at her. Sapphire looked up seeing her best friend, no matter how much she had hated her for leaving her she was glad she was okay. Sapphire stood from where she was crouched pulling the shorter girl into a hug the two pulled apart.

"Where's Poe?" Sapphire asked noticing he was the only one not there.

"Legacy where's my brother?" Sapphire asked again when no one answered her.

"Uhh I helped him and Legacy escape from the first order our ship crashed and...Poe didn't make it." Finn told the girl. Sapphire looked at Legacy the look on her face confirmed Finn's words.

"Oh....No."Sapphire said as her heart shattered.

Yes she was mad at him, yes he was an asshole most of the time, but he was still her big brother. Her knees fell weak and she fell to the ground Legacy grabbed her crouching down with her. Legacy held Sapphires head against her chest her arm wrapping around her neck. Sapphire grabbed her best friends arm as the sobs rolled from her lips and tears fell from her eyes.

"i'm so sorry."

Legacy said still holding her best friend while she tried her best to hold back sobs of her own. She was broken enough knowing Poe was actually dead but it broke her even more now seeing her best friend hurting. Han looked at the two girls his heart shattered. Legacy was the daughter he never had and Sapphire even though he hadn't known her long he loved her just as much as Legacy. Sapphire and Legacy collected themselves standing to their feet once more.

"Where are the others? Wheres the pilot?" Han questioned the three.

"I'm the pilot." Rey told him Han looked at her shocked then to Legacy who nodded.

"You?" Han questioned as Chewie roared out a response.

"No it's true were the only ones on board." Legacy told the Wookie.

"You can understand that thing?" Finn questioned pointing toward the hairy wookie.

"That 'thing' can understand you too so watch it." Han told the boy.

"Never cross a Wookie." Legacy added Han continued to interrogate them but Legacy ignored them turning toward Sapphire.

"I know your probably not the happiest with me, but I need you to know what Kylo reveled about me. Sapphire my dad isn't Han it's Luke. I'm sorry I never told you and I'm even more sorry for leaving you behind. I was so caught up in the moment"

Legacy said. Sapphire turned toward her best friend a look of hurt and pain in her eyes but as her eyes met Legacy's she saw how sincere Legacy truly was. Sapphire pushed Legacy's truth to the back of her mind.

"Look, i'm still going to be mad at you but i think we both need each other right now." Sapphire said giving her best fake smile. She wasn't going to lie she'd hold this against Legacy for the rest of her life, she knew Legacy was sincere but that doesn't make up for leaving her behind.

"Who stole it from me! Well, you tell him Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good." Han said walking away from the group probably to check the condition of the ship. Han's words shocked Rey and Finn who looked toward each other.

"This is the Millennium Falcon? and Your Han Solo?" Rey asked in disbelief.

"I used to be." Han mumbled.

"Han Solo? The rebellion general?" Finn questioned.

"No the smuggler," Rey told him. Sapphire and Legacy looked at each other knowing there was only one Han Solo, the smuggler turned rebellion general.

"Wasn't he a war hero?" Finn asked. chewie growled a response back.

"This is the ship that made the Kessel run in fourteen parsecs!" Rey exclaimed the excitement evident in her voice.

"Twelve." Han and Legacy yelled out in response.

"Hey! Some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line!" Han exclimed as he made his way through the corridor.

"Unkar Plutt probably. You said he had the Falcon last." Legacy said Rey nodded agreeing with the girl.

"It's a huge mistake it puts to much pressure on the hyper drive."

"It puts to much pressure on the hyper drive." Han and Legacy exclaimed at the same time Han looked at the girl a small smile making its way to his face.

"I see you haven't forgot what i taught you." Han said the smile on his face growing more as Legacy gave him a small nod.

"Chewie, throw them em in an escape pod, we'll drop them at the nearest inhabited planet Sapphire too." Han said blowing off his agreement with Sapphire.

"Wait! No we need your help!" Rey exclaimed.

"My help?" Han questioned

"Han please we have to get bee bee eight back to the resistance base as soon as possible." Legacy pled with the man who was once her father figure. As Han turned away from them once more.

"He's carrying a map to Luke Skywalker." Finn added. Han stopped dead in his tracks as he remember the man who he once considered his brother it wasn't until he had abandoned his daughter that Han didn't consider him that anymore.

"You are the Han Solo that fought with the rebellion. You knew him, you knew Luke." Finn added causing Legacy to look down her heart hurting as she heard her fathers name.

"Yeah i knew him. I knew Luke." Han said turning around his eyes landing on Legacy as soon as he mentioned her fathers name. Suddenly there was a loud noise that came from the distance.

"don't tell me a rathtar's gotten lose." Han said making his way off the ship.

"Wait what?! Did you just say Rathtars?" Finn questioned as everyone followed after Han.

"Dad your not hauling Rathtars on this freighter are you?"Legacy asked. Han turned toward her a look of shock on his face he didn't think she would ever call him 'dad' again especially after he left on her eighteenth birthday without saying goodbye. Han wasn't the only one shocked by Legacy's words. Rey and Finn looked at each other confusion and shock written across their face.

"I'm holding Rathtars." Han said a small smile forming on his lips once again. Han checked a computer that sat just outside of where the Falcon was parked. Han turned it on security footage illuminating the screen.

"Oh great it's the Guavian Death gang! They must've tracked us from nantoon." Han said Legacy rolled her eyes at the man's words.

"You didn't make another deal with those guys did you?" Legacy asked. Han turned toward her his facial expression giving her an answer.

"Come on! You remember how wrong your last deal with them went! They kidnapped and tried to kill me yet you go ahead and make more deals with them." Legacy rolled her eyes remembering how terribly wrong almost all of Han's deals had gone while she lived with him right before he dropped her at the resistance base and left without her.

"What's a Rathtar?" Rey questioned behind Han and Legacy as they made their way through the freighter.

"their big and dangerous! you ever hear about the trillia massacre?" Finn questioned her.

"No" Rey responded.

"Good" Finn and Legacy said at the same time.

"I've got three of them going to King Prana" Han told them.

"Three?! How'd you get them on board?" Finn questioned.

"I used to have a bigger crew." Han replied. Finn's eyes went wide as he looked back at Sapphire and Chewie who walked behind him. Han stopped walking opening a hatch in the floor.

"Get below deck and stay there until i say so don't even think about taking the Falcon! Legacy you stay with me." Han told the group Rey and Finn crawled down first Sapphire following but stopping in her tracks.

"What about bee bee eight?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 12.2K 91
โ” don't make me a hero. THE BLACK SQUADRON & THE SEQUEL TRILOGY [poe dameron x oc][rivals to lovers] โ˜†romanovana | 2020
61.4K 1.1K 41
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
17.2K 505 23
โa powerful being such as yourself shouldn't fall to the subjection of such darkness.โž [episodes vii - ix] [book two of two in the legacy series]
638 24 16
It always comes down to a final battle. To end torment and tyranny you have to fight back and in a big way. But there is a bigger threat that has mov...