FADED DREAMS

Galing kay ClarityNMercy

♡Featured on WPAfterDark's Official Paranormal & WattpadVampire Official Dark Romance reading list♡ Gaia spen... Higit pa

Author's Note
Is This The Real World? Or is This Fantasy?
If This Is A Dream, I Don't Want To Wake Up
Waking Up
Get It Together!
The Thin Line Between Love & Hate: Part 1
The Thin Line Between Love & Hate: Part 2
Move On!
Setting Boundaries
The Problem With Bash
To Date Or Not To Date
Reining In The Monster Inside
Eternity Begins Now: Part 1
Eternity Begins Now: Part 2
Please Read!

Disclaimer & Copyright

1.1K 32 4
Galing kay ClarityNMercy

Disclaimer:

This novel is intended for mature audiences only. It also contains violence, explicit language, and explicit sex. Please be forewarned.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright Information:

Copyright © 2020 by Clarity Townsend

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Contact @ClarityNMercy for any inquiries

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.2K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...
35 0 1
I've often thought about death, wondering what you see before it all goes dark. My brain takes me to my parents, did they feel pain, confusion, fear...
103K 5.3K 62
(Warning 18+) Years have now passed and Elijah's dark secrets are now revealed and Luna is holding on to her sanity. Can she still find it in her hea...
2.9M 130K 56
'I was falling. And he was going to catch me. I just knew he was.' For Megan Walden, life is all about perfection. She's the perfect friend, the per...