Songs Of A Brokenhearted Soul

By kramer22x

Amidst the darkness, pain, intense emotions and the stirring feelings of fears, doubts, fervid desires and lo... More

Ballads of the Brokenhearted Man
★The Confession of a Coward Heart
★She keeps knitting me yet I always keep myself torn
★The Voices
★The Maze of Misery
★Demise
★Nightmare
★My Warmly Freezing Love
★The Once was Bliss
★The Lyrical Symphony
★The Battlecry of the Voiceless
★When Sadness Lingers with Rain
★Moving the Immovable
★Hear Me Mister
★Into the Lair of the Devil
★Statement of a Fighter
★Sting
★Friendship
★Useless Attempt
★Haikus
The Balladeer Rants
★Sacrifice
★Balladeer's Whim
★Rant I
★Rant II
★Rant III
★Rant IV
★Rant V
★Rant VI
★Rant VII
★Rant VIII
★Rant IX
★Quote
The Brokenhearted Lad Writes
★The Rough Touch
★The Underwater Kiss
★The Girl in the Mirror
★Heart
The Writer's Tales
★The Accident
★A Letter To Myself
★Guilty Pleasure
★It's about not about
★How I Stopped Writing Love Poems For You
★A Hound In Love
★Whim
★Broken
★Exodus
★Starting Over
★Are you?
★A mere trick to keep my head busy
★ To That Road Again
★ Stories Told As Lies: A Palindrome Poetry
★ A Wilting Flower: A Nonet
★ Fires: An Etheree
★Pang
× Thorn

★Moving on

43 3 0
By kramer22x

I don't know what's gotten into me, sometimes I see me going crazy dreaming of you. You are my star, you've said it to me before, but I doubt you still remember it.

I wish that I have been braver to face whatever outcomes I might be facing if I did tell you I love you but I wasn't brave enough to reveal my feelings, now I look so stupid surmising about you and I in a fairytale that's never ever going to happen.

Would you be willing to spend even a second with me? I would be glad just to see you even if just once, but my chances are slipping away from my hands, my feelings are not strong enough to reach you, and my voice is muffled by the beating of my heart that you can't hear it loud enough. I was and am always overtaken by fear. Why am I always filled with pessimism? But, I found being a pessimistic a comfort, that whatever happens, whenever the worst happens, I would not be hurt that much because I wasn't even hoping to be accepted. I have thought of the worst outcome possible but still I couldn't summon my guts to tell you about how I feel.

It's tiring and getting tired is so tiring also. I suppose my love for you is not strong enough, if it was strong then I should have had told you about how much I love you, but I didn't, so maybe I  wasn't really meant to be for you. I'm glad we've met, now I will be teaching myself how to move on on  this one-sided heartbreak. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 1.3K 165
Highest Ranks: #1 in poetrycommunity 10/11/19. #6 in poetrybook 10/11/19. #2 in eroticpoetry 2/10/2020. Created & Published: 10/24/2018. Completed:...
783 71 75
Just some poetry I make on the fly when my mouth can't speak what emotions I feel, my soul will type them here.
21.1K 1.7K 104
Haven't we all felt lonely, Haven't we all dealt with heartbreak? This is life, after all. It's meant to break you, so you can find yourself. ⭐ #1 in...
9.3K 453 143
[ poetry and prose book 1 ] ❛❛and i admit to cheating by still hiding my feelings and getting away with it.❞ a small shelf of thoughts and proses for...