Always & Forever (N.M)

By werewolf10101

"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

3.9K 78 10
By werewolf10101

Season 4: Episode 4: The Five. 

(Outfit on top)

I furrowed my brows looking at my husband who sat right next to me at the mystic grill, twirling the glass of whiskey in front of me. "Did you finally get what you wanted out of that hunter?" I asked, staring at him curiously.

He played with my wedding ring around my finger. "He didn't give me enough information." 

I sighed, letting the subject go, placing my hand under my chin, looking at Matt who was drying the cups. "Can I have another glass?" I asked, pushing the cup towards him. 

He flashed me a smile. "Of course." He responded, Klaus muttered something angry under his breath. 

I looked over at him to see him glaring at Matt. "He has a crush on you, love." I sighed, knowing he was going to start. "If he doesn't stop staring at you like that I'll crush him." He whispered in my ear, pulling away flashing Matt a fake smile as he placed the cup in front of me.

"Thank you." I sent him a genuine smile, looking back at my husband who was now glaring at me. "Would you stop being jealous?" He rolled his eyes, staring deep into my eyes. 

"If he does-" He was cut off by a familiar British voice. 

"The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow." My eyes traveled to Rebekah who stood there placing the key onto the table.

"If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you killed." Matt shot back, turning around and leaving. 

I whistled below my breath. "You're trying too hard." Klaus spoke up, causing her to look over at him. 

"Last I heard you were leaving town, forever." She snapped back. 

I grabbed my cup, knowing this conversation was obviously not going to end well.  "Well I was..." He began, as he got up from beside me and walked towards her.  "But then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help." I remained seated, staring at the two without saying anything. 

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you." Rebekah questioned. 

"Things change Rebekah." Klaus started,
"I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you." He further continued. 

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Doubt that." 

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." Rebekah looked at him confused. 

"What?" 

"You see, and like that bygones." Klaus told him smugly. "Come on love, work to do." He said, expecting her to agree but she didn't move an inch. 

"We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you." My eyebrows arched at her words, looking over at Klaus who glanced at my direction as I shot him a told you so look. 

Klaus shrugged his shoulder. "As you wish." He turned to me, grabbing my hand. "Let's go, love." He interlocked my hand with his as we left the mystic grill. "If you say anything-" I cut him off. 

"I told you so." I said, with a smirk on my face. 

He huffed at my words. "If we weren't in public. I'd spank you." I continued to smirk, making him look over at me. "You'd like that wouldn't you." My smug look soon turned into a complete glare as a smirk slowly appeared on his face showing of his dimples. 

*******************

I sighed, looking down at the blood bag in my hand as my hands trembled wildly. One sip will give me the answer I need, just by one sip. I opened the blood bag, my teeth latched onto my cheek as I lightly squeezed the blood out, slowly bringing the bag up to my lips until I finally placed my lips onto it. 

I closed my eyes tightly squeezing the blood into it but instant regret filled my guts as I immediately spit it out into the sink, gagging at the taste in my mouth. My hands went to the sink, turning on the water and washing the taste out of my mouth. 

"What vampire doesn't like blood?" I muttered under my breath. I grabbed the blood bag throwing it into the trash before heading into the hallway and towards the room Klaus was in. 

I stopped when I stumbled upon Stefan standing in front of me talking to Klaus. "Damon said you knew something about this guy. Now, I should have figured out that you were up to something when you healed Elena from the werewolf poison without asking for anything in return." Stefan stated, Klaus' eyes traveled to me over Stefan's shoulder. 

"I was feeling benevolent." Klaus responded, turning his attention back to Stefan.

I stepped closer to the two, looking between them cautiously. "Stefan?" I stared at him questioningly as I stood beside him. 

He sent me a small smile with a nod. "Ella." He greeted, before looking back at my husband. "Who is this guy? What's the Five?" He asked, motioning to Conner who was behind the shut door. 

"So many questions." Klaus tsked, as he stared at my brother with a look. 

"It's a good thing I have nothing to do today, except get answers out of you." Stefan shot back, as he slumped down on the chair and looked up at Klaus. 

"Fine. You might actually be useful in persuading my sister to cooperate." Klaus responded, causing me to send him a look before he turned around and walked from the door and into the room. 

I put my lips in a line staring at my brother, giving him a little shrug before turning my attention to Klaus."The brotherhood of the Five was a group of highly skilled vampire hunters. We crossed paths with them in the 12th century Italy." Klaus began to explain, making me stuff my hands into my pocket as I silently listened. "My siblings and I had followed the Normans as they conquered the South. Feeding, turning people as we went." I pushed my hair off my shoulder. 

"But with the bloodshed came exposure." 

************************

I stared at Klaus carefully as I sat beside Stefan. "So these hunters have been around for nine hundred years?" I questioned, his eyes fell on me. 

"Apparently." He began, "Though our friend in the other room is the first I've seen since then. Kind of makes you wonder what they've been up to all these years." He glanced between Stefan and I. 

"And Rebekah had a thing with one of them?" Stefan added this time, with curiosity.

"Oh, she didn't just have a thing. She fell in love with him. He told her all his secrets. Which I will gladly share with you provided you do one thing for me." 

"And what's that?" 

"Get Rebekah over here. She's being stubborn and hateful. I need to make peace with her." Klaus uttered, standing up. "I want her to give me some very important information about the hunter which she won't do, unless she believes we've made up."  I let out a huff, looking over at my brother. 

He looked back at me before he stood up. "And what's in it for me?" 

"Just get her here and I'll tell you. Oh, and Stefan, trust me when I say this; that hunter in there holds the answer to all your prayers." Klaus informed him. I pushed myself up as Stefan nodded his head agreeing. 

Stefan turned to me, pulling me into a hug. "I'll see you later." He whispered, before pulling away and walking out, leaving me alone with Klaus. 

He sighed as his eyes landed on me. He silently opened his arms for me, walking towards him with a smile on my face as he embraced me. I laid my head onto his chest, holding him tightly. "I love you, Nik." I whispered against his chest. 

He rubbed my back soothingly. "I love you too, love." He planted a long kiss onto my hair. I looked up at him as he stared down at me, pushing my hair out of my face. "Why are you so beautiful?" He muttered, scanning my face. 

I grinned at him. "Stop it." 

He smirked down at me. "Why? I can't tell my wife she's beautiful?" He asked, sending me a wink. 

I felt heat rush up against my cheek as my teeth latched onto my bottom lip. "Stop making me blush." I mumbled, pressing my cheek against his chest again as he held onto me tightly. 

He chuckled, pressing a kiss to my forehead as he held onto me tighter. I missed these moments with him, because of everything going on we barely have time for each other. 

*******************

My body was completely tired, my head continued to send me disturbing pain even when I was trying to take a nap it continued to disturb me almost worrying me that something was wrong with me after that blood situation I don't think I can let this subject go. I need to find out what's wrong with me.

I huffed tiredly walking into the dining room to see Klaus, Rebekah, and Stefan seated while a servant was setting the food down. I hated having servants in our house, I wanted to do things by myself without anyone doing the job for me. I actually want this house to feel like a home but Klaus insists that I don't do any work. 

"Love." I snapped out of my thoughts, my eyes falling onto him. "Come sit." He pointed to the chair beside him that was across from Stefan. 

I sighed, walking over taking a seat next to him. "Ella." My head snapped up, meeting Stefan's eyes who was looking at me worriedly. "Why are you so pale?" He asked, his voice filled with concern. 

I felt a hand come over mine. "Are you alright, love?" Niklaus asked this time. 

I looked over at him nodding my head. "Yeah. I'm fine." 

My eyes glanced between the two reassuringly. "Mm..." Klaus hummed, staring down at me carefully. "I could kiss the Council for burning up all the vervain in town. They made my life so much easier." He said, changing the subject making me finally breathe from everyone's eyes being lifted off me. "Rebekah, love, eat your veggies." Klaus ordered. 

Rebekah looked stubborn as she glared at her brother with hatred. "I'm not eating until you apologize." She shot back. 

I sighed, putting my hand on my head not having time to hear these two siblings bicker all day. I was already tired and had a headache I didn't need anymore pain. "For which indiscretion? There have been so many." 

"You broke my neck." Rebekah argued. 

I lifted my head up, looking over at Stefan who stared back at me sharing the same look as I was. "You threw away Elena's blood so I can't make any more hybrids." Klaus continued to defend himself. 

"Because you took me for granted." 

"That's what big brothers do, sweetheart!" Klaus shouted, making me place my hand on top of his, trying to calm him down. 

"Why can't you just apologize for your actions towards me? You always apologize to Ella but not me!" She continued to fight, making me squeeze Klaus' hand feeling the tension of anger rising in him. 

"Because she is my wife!" He fought back. 

I cut in before Rebekah could say anything further. "Can everyone please calm down." I uttered, glaring at the two blonde siblings. 

 "Let me just name the million other people I'd rather be having dinner with right now." Stefan muttered under his breath. At this point I was feeling the same way my brother was feeling. 

"Alright, fine. I'm sorry." Klaus apologized. I finally relaxed, removing my hand from his. "I often forget how delicate you are. Forgive me?" 

She stared at her brother for a few. "I'll take it under consideration." 

"Okay, good." Stefan mumbled. "Now, why don't you tell me about Rebekah's hunter?" He cut to the point, which I was highly thankful for because this argument was making me feel uncomfortable. 

"Right, Alexander." Klaus noted. "Nice chap foregoing the obvious issues."

********************

"So, that's what this is about? A weapon." Stefan asked in disbelief after a long story of Klaus telling us the story about the hunter. 

"Not just any weapon." Rebekah stated, making me stare at her curiously. 

"Rebekah, love, don't get ahead of the story." Klaus cut in. 

"How is a weapon the answer to all of Stefan's prayers?" I interrogated this time, as Stefan continued to look at them completely puzzled, not understand anything from this. 

Rebekah and Klaus looked at each other before their eyes landed on me and my brother while they remained quiet. I raised an eyebrow as Stefan and I shared a confused look. 

"Okay. Why don't we just skip with the theatrics and get right to the point?" Stefan broke the silence, knowing they wouldn't say a word. 

"Not quite yet, because in order to find this weapon, we need to solve the puzzle. Which seems to have disappeared." Klaus informed him, reaching over grabbing my hand from under the table.

I let him take my hand and interlock it with his. "What puzzle?" Klaus raised an eyebrow at Stefan's question as his thumb soothingly rubbed my knuckles. "The tattoo. What is it?" Stefan asked further. 

"A map." Klaus revealed. "Leading us to its treasure." 

My eyebrows furrowed as curiosity strikes me. "Fat lot of good a tattoo's gonna do, if we can't see it." Rebekah spoke up. 

"We can't, but someone else can." Klaus clarified, my eyes scanned him suspiciously. He turned around looking at the servant. "Why don't you tell the hybrid to bring him in, love?" The girl demanded walking off as my eyes continued to stay on my husband carefully. 

"You see, the hunter was so eager to get to the bottom of his mystery tattoos that he mentioned there was only one other person that can see them." Klaus continued to inform us. 

My eyes snapped over to see a hybrid walking into the room. Not alone either. "Jeremy?" I uttered in disbelief as I stood up, removing my hand from Klaus' grasp as the hybrid held Jeremy into his grasp. Stefan vampire speeds out of his chair and towards Jeremy but Klaus rushes in front of Jeremy, standing in between them.

"I wouldn't." He warned Stefan. "Lucky for us, young Jeremy here, is a bit of an artist." My eyes stayed glued to Klaus in complete disbelief. 

"I'm not helping you with anything." Jeremy uttered through his gritted teeth. 

The hybrid forcefully grabbed Jeremy's hand slipping his ring off and tossing it to Klaus who swiftly caught it. I slumped down on the chair not feeling any energy to fight against Klaus as he held up the ring in front of Jeremy. 

"Oh, i'm afraid you are." He replied with a smug look. 

Stefan looked over at me with the look of help but I just sat there not having the energy to do anything. Not only that Klaus wouldn't listen to me and there was no point in me wasting my breath. 

Klaus' eyes caught mine, he was looking at me surprised that I didn't fight against him but I just continued to stare at him with a blank look. There was nothing I could do and anything I say will be useless so what's the point? It's pointless. 

********************

Jeremy was with the hunter as the four of us sat at the dining table waiting for him to return with the tattoo he was going to draw. Stefan and Klaus would send me glanced but Klaus was sending me confused glances. "So, tell me more about this tattoo." Stefan grabbed Klaus' attention away from me. 

"My sister's suitor was unwilling to tell us anything. Rebekah, however, was more than willing to investigate. Isn't that right?" My eyes fell on Rebekah who looked completely in shame. "My sister's boyfriend threw a slumber party that night. He and his brothers put us all down in our sleep. Elijah, Kol, Finn, and me." He listed, making my eyebrows arch up a bit in surprise. 

His eyes fell on Rebekah. "How was I supposed to know?" Rebekah defended herself. 

I continued to look at her with sympathy. Klaus raised his glass as I stared at him confused. "Cheers, to my sister's uncanny ability to choose men." 

Stefan stared at Klaus with a look. "Cheers to mine too." He mumbled, glancing at me making me send him a look. 

Klaus chuckled. "Believe me brother-in-law I'm the only man that will treat your sister right. The only man." He repeated, glaring at Stefan making me let out a breath of shame. 

Stefan rolled his eyes. "I thought the daggers didn't work on you because of your werewolf side." He changed the subject, knowing it wasn't the appropriate time. 

Klaus smirked. "They don't." Klaus' eyes fell onto Rebekah. "Go ahead, Rebekah. Tell him. Tell him what the hunter told you the tattoo leads to. What is this great weapon that could bring about the end of the vampire species?" I stared at the two Mikaelson siblings carefully. 

"A cure." She revealed. "He said there was a cure." Klaus gets up and Stefan follows his action. 

I shook my head looking confused. "There is no cure for vampirism." I cut in. It's shocking if it is true, imagine years living on this earth and not knowing there was a cure. 

"He's telling the truth." She responded, making me raise my brows. 

I stood up heading towards Klaus who stood in the parlor. "Then why wouldn't you have searched for it, found it?" Stefan questioned, not sure if he should believe any of this. 

Klaus poured himself in a drink. "Because when the hunters drew their final breath that night, the marks disappeared from their body, the map was gone, the brotherhood of the Five extinct. For nine hundred years, there was not a whisper of another hunter, until our friend in there showed up in town." He explained. 

"Well, now we have the map, what do we do next?" 

"We don't do anything. You can't be trusted, little sister. You'll be blabbing this secret to the first boy who calls you pretty. I mean, it's pathetic, really, isn't it? How she continues to hand her heart to any man who shows her a hint of affection. You'd think she would have learned by now from the endless cycle of disappointment and deception."

"But, I haven't, instead I stayed with you and let you leech every moment of happiness from my life! You know, at least I fared better then Finn, Klaus left him daggered because he was tired of his judgment." Rebekah shot back. 

I sighed not having the time for this all over again. "No, Finn was a dullard. He was more interesting lying in a box." My head snapped over to Klaus' direction. 

"Can you stop talking so down about your brother?" I snapped, not having the feeling of remaining quiet. 

"Can you stop defending him?" He shot back. I looked at him tiredly as I tilted my head. 

"Is there something I don't know?" I questioned, walking closer to him as he continued to glare at me. "What has Finn done to you to make you despise him so much and make you hate it every time I bring his name up?" I stared at him suspiciously. 

"There is nothing." He looked away from me. 

He was lying to me. I could see it through his eyes that he was lying to me. "There is." Rebekah said, making me look over at her. 

"Rebekah." Klaus warned causing her to shut her mouth. 

"What happened?" I asked, walking closer to Rebekah but Klaus grabbed my arm stopping me. 

"End of subject." He glared at me, making me glare back at him. 

I roughly pulled my hand from his grasp. "You want the cure for Elena, don't you?" Rebekah changed the subject, asking Klaus as Stefan continued to stare between Klaus and I carefully. "So you can go back to mass producing your hybrids. That's why you brought Stefan here, because you knew that he'd help you even though he hates your guts! You know what? You can shove your cure." Rebekah walked off leaving the three of us in the room again. 

Klaus smirked turning to face Stefan. "Well, I hope you got what you wanted out of her before you chased her off." Stefan stated. I walked over, slumping down on the chair. 

"She never would have told me what I needed to know. But she'll tell you."

"What do you need me to find out?" 

"The map is useless without the tool to decipher it." 

"The sword." Stefan clarified. 

Klaus nodded his head. "She knows where it is. And you're gonna get her to tell you. You have a chance to save Elena from the very thing that is going to destroy her. You can call it a deal with the devil, if you like. But you know you won't walk away from it."

I sucked in a breath, standing up from the chair and heading out of the room. I patted my brother's back before walking out and leaving the two. My body led me towards the stairs, forcefully climbing them up as I made my way towards our bedroom, immediately when I entered I slumped down on my bed, laying down. 

I groaned at the pain in my head, turning over gripping onto my head tightly. The sound of the bedroom door opening and closing caught my attention, not bothering to lift my head up when Klaus' scent filled my nose. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" I heard his thick British accent. I ignored him not saying a word as I removed my hands from my head. "Love, i'm talking to you." I continued to give him the silent treatment, until I felt his arms wrap around me, forcefully pulling me into his chest. 

"Why are you so mean?" I asked, straight off the bat. 

He froze. I could feel him staring down at me. "What do you mean?" He asked, making me look up at him. 

"You're so cold." I continued. "Every time I talk to you it's like talking to Klaus not Niklaus." I pulled away from him. "I feel like your forcing yourself to love me." My voice cracked as he stared up at me with his brows knitted together. "It's like you want to keep me because of our past not because you want to. It's almost like the Niklaus I used to know is dead." I forced out, feeling the lump in my throat as my vision began to blur from the tears. 

I blinked quickly hoping nothing would fall out. "Will you give me a break?" He asked, his voice remained soft. "How would I remain the same Niklaus if I've been through hell and back?" He snapped, rubbing his face in frustration. "I thought you were dead, Ella." He continued to push. "I lost everything and you expect me to remain the same? The same soft weak Niklaus!?" He raised his voice. "Put yourself in my shoes! I can't be the love sick puppy you want!" I didn't realize I was crying until my tears slid down my face to my collarbone. 

"I love you. I love you so damn much Ella. You make me weak because of it and here you are telling me that i'm forcing myself to love you!?" He continued to argue making me bite my lip and look away from him as tears continued to slip from my eyes. 

"Maybe, you'd appreciate Finn more." I froze, my head snapping towards his direction. I looked at him completely confused. "He was in love with you, Ella." My heart froze as I stared at him with knitted eyebrows. "Why else do you think I moved us faraway from him? Because the old weak Niklaus was scared his wife was going to be taken from him by his brother!" I struggled to swallow, my heart pounded my chest. 

"W-why didn't you tell me?" I asked, scooting closer to him. 

He looked over at me with his angry eyes. "Because I was afraid you'd leave me for him." My heart shattered by his words, silence fell over us as shock came over me. 

My shocked state was snapped out by Klaus standing up to walk away but my hand acting fast and latched onto his hand. "No. I would never leave you for anyone." He turned around to face me. "I love you. And I don't understand why'd you think that i'd leave you when you're my soulmate. We are destined to be." I placed my hand onto his cheek softly stroking it. 

"There is no one that could replace you in my heart." He stared down at me with mixed emotions. "There is only one Klaus Mikaelson I will always love." 

He sighed, pressing his forehead against mine. "Don't ever think I don't love you." I nodded my head at his words as he continued to push my hair back. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered, he chuckled kissing my forehead. 

"I forgive you." He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. We stayed in silence until Klaus nuzzled his head into my neck, taking in my scent. He pulled away with his brows narrowed, completely confused. "Love..." He paused for a second. "Your blood. It smells sweet." I stared at him confused. 

"What?" I asked, looking at him not understanding. 

"You smell sweeter than a human." His eyes scanned my face as he cupped my cheeks. "Are you sure you're alright?" He continued to interrogate. 

"I don't know." I answered with honesty. "I tried drinking blood but...I just ended up throwing it out as if I wasn't a vampire anymore. I could still do things like a vampire but when it comes to blood I can't." I shook my head. He continued to stare down at me carefully. 

He nodded his head. "As soon as little Gilbert is done giving me what I want we'll find out what's wrong with you." He reassured. I nodded my head in agreement as he leaned down planting a kiss onto my forehead. "I love you." I smiled up at him. 

He sent me a little smile. "I love you too." I responded, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Get some rest." He patted my back. 

I pulled myself away from him, walking towards the bed and laying down as he put the duvets over me kissing my hair before walking out of the bedroom leaving me to try and take a nap on my own. 

*********************

I walked down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen in relief that my headache suddenly relieved. I headed towards the fridge, opening it and taking out a water bottle, opening the bottle cap as I scanned the fridge in hope to eat something good. I pouted after taking a sip of my water when I didn't find anything to eat, I huffed throwing the water bottle into the fridge. 

I shut the fridge door but instantly gasped when I was pushed against the fridge. "Conner." I breathed out, when he grabbed my neck holding it into a choke hold. My breathing came out forcefully as my body couldn't take it. 

My hand latched onto his wrist. "Revenge is the go to key." I felt my head slam against the fridge door hard before everything became black. 

******************

Next chapter: 

Season 4: Episode 5: The Killer.

Do you guys think anything happened to Ella? And what do you guys think of Klaus being jealous? Leave it in the comment below! 

 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share! And I will see you with another chapter! Love ya <3

:) Smile and Stay Positive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.1K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
644K 16.7K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
38.8K 898 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...