「 incognito 」bk

By killuwua

[ bakugou katsuki x reader ] [ ❀ ] ❝ you must've gotten the wrong girl, bakugou-kun. ❞ in which bakugou's cla... More

INCOGNITO
⋆ ₀₁.
⋆ ⁰²⋅
⋆ ₀₃.
⋆ ₀₅.
⋆ ⁰⁶⋅
⋆₀₇.
⋆ ₀₈⋅
⋆₀₉.

⋆ ⁰⁴⋅

19.5K 855 3.1K
By killuwua

— FOUR.

"OH MY GOD, NO WAY!"

"Who would've thought Minami would be such a slut."

"She's never going to have a future now that everyone knows what she truly is."

"What a two faced bitch, she thought she could get away with her innocent little act?"

"How about we have some fun tonight?"

"If I were her parents, I would've disowned her."

"Y/n-chan... Is this true?"

Y/n blinked a few times, her vision blurry for overusing her quirk.

"No... that won't do," she muttered after seeing 123084 of failed simulations play out in her head.

But out of the 123084 failures, one stood out, gleaming amber due to it's risky nature.

50% probability of success.

Splashing some cold water to cool down, she adjusted her shorts and headed outside, her sports bag hanging over her shoulder.

"Sorry I took so long, guys! I was just trying to calm down my nerves, you know, since it's my first time training with you... and—" she rambled as they walked towards the field.

"No worries, Minamicchi! You're in good hands," Kaminari assured.

"Bakugou is such a loser for not wanting to train with you," Kirishima pouted, putting his bag down on the bench. "Don't worry, we'll make you the strongest girl in the whole UA!"

The orange hue of the afternoon Sun beamed at the three teenagers stretching on the field. It wasn't the first time Y/n stayed after school, but the different company was a breath of fresh air and she was loving the two boys.

They were awfully considerate, slowing down their jogging pace everytime they looked back and saw her lagging behind. 'You can do it!' 'C'mon, Minamicchi!' 'Fighting!' Were some of the many encouraging cheers they'd chanted to fire up the girl.

Everything was going smoothly (for them) until they moved on to sparring. They agreed she'd spar with Kirishima due to the nature of his quirk.

"Okay, so first of all... I want you to kick me as hard as you can," Kirishima spoke, doing a Superman stance.

Kaminari was sitting on the floor, downing his bottle of water with a towel draped upon his shoulders.

"K- kick you..? Okay, kick you," Y/n mumbled as she got into a fighting stance.

Closing her eyes, she brought her leg back only to swing it forwards as hard as she could.

A scream.

All the birds in the area flew away.

A boy bent in half.

"Kirishima-kun!" Y/n cried, rushing towards the boy.

"I didn't say to kick me now," the red haired boy heaved, clutching his groin. "I was e- expecting you to count to three first to let me know and give me time to a- activate my quirk..."

"Y- you didn't have it activated!? We need to get him some ice!" Y/n panicked, looking pleadingly at Kaminari, who was also bent in half, but dying with laughter.

"I- I think training is over for today, Y/n-chan... you've done well... if you kick any villain like you kicked me, they'd be knocked out cold—"

Y/n and Kaminari helped the boy stand up. The school's cafeteria was already closed, so their best bet was the convenience store down the road.

The cashier scanned the frozen peas and three ice lollies, not bothering to hide his judgemental look boring onto Y/n and the two boys behind her.

"That'll be ¥650, please."

After paying the man, Y/n handed the frozen peas to Kirishima, which he placed on his pained area whilst he held the cola flavoured ice lolly with his other free hand.

The trio walked to the train station as they enjoyed their treats after a tough training day, occasionally getting weird looks from strangers.

A train stopped in front of them and they got seats, joking as they did.

"Ah, Bakubro! What are you doing here?"

As soon as Y/n heard that name come out of Kaminari's mouth, she felt all the air in her lungs getting knocked out. So much for trying to avoid him after that day.

"You think you're the only one that trains, Dunce Face?"

Y/n shifted on her seat, averting her gaze from the blond boy. He was holding on to the bar opposite from them, dressed in a casual sports attire. From what it looked, he seemed like he went for a jog.

To try and remain unnoticed by Bakugou, she just focused on tasting the strawberry lemonade flavour. She was oblivious to the three guys staring at her with the ice lolly in her mouth.

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at each other.

The three guys made eye contact.

"We are now approaching Ikebukuro. Please ensure you take your personal belongings before you leave the train."

"Oh, it's my stop!" Y/n sprang on her feet, feeling Bakugou's gaze burning the back of her skull. "I'm terribly sorry, Kirishima-kun... I hope you get better!"

"N- no, it's my fault for not activating my quirk sooner, I guess I'll have to work on my reflexes!" He gave her a toothy grin with a soft blush creeping up his face.

"We'll see you after school next week, yeah?" Kaminari smiled, waving at her.

"Of course!" Then she turned to Bakugou, "see you, Bakugou-kun," she said in a whisper, her smile vanishing.

"Why so eager to get rid of me, Weird Eyes? I get off here too, remember?" he said, standing next to her and waiting for the door to open.

"Oh, right."

The doors opened, revealing a dark sky with an amalgamation of city lights and stars.

What Y/n and Bakugou didn't notice when they stepped out, was the suspicious look the two boys were giving them.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, Minami."

"I'm not getting myself into anything, Bakugou-kun."

Bakugou replied with a snort, shaking his head in disbelief.

Y/n wasn't going to lie. Having the boy by her side made her feel at ease, but his never ending inquisitiveness and interrogations were the prices she had to pay.

"You're Devilgirl."

"I don't know who that is!" She exclaimed, raising her voice in exasperation.

The boy obviously didn't like her tone, as he gave her his signature scowling face.

They were nearing Y/n's apartment by that point, and the futile accusations had been going back and forth.

Not to mention, they were walking five feet apart. It was comical, almost, how everytime Y/n took a step to the right, Bakugou would follow, until she was basically walking directly next to the wall.

"Are you free this weekend, then?"

"H- huh!?"

Of course she wasn't. She was obviously busy with her livestreams those days, and she exactly knew what Bakugou was doing. If she said she was busy...

"I'm free, actually."

As she predicted, the boy quirked his brow in surprise.

"Tell you what, forget about training with Dunce Face and Weird Hair."

"But I like training with them. They're nice," she mumbled.

"Well, from what it looked like, it seemed like it didn't go that well. I could hear Weird Hair's scream all the way up to the street."

"Y- you heard it?"

"I'm not deaf, Minami."

Y/n felt their arms grazing each other as they walked. If it weren't for the blackmail threat that happened a week ago, she would've said she was having the time of her life.

She smiled, thinking how proud Uraraka and the girls must had been if they saw them.

"... I need a perfect score on my written exam," Bakugou said, waking up the girl from her dream-like state.

"... and?"

"Help me get it and I'll train with you."

They arrived at her apartment. The lights from the windows shone on them, and Y/n almost swooned at his handsome features.

"W- when?" She asked, stopping in front of the building.

She fumbled with her fingers, trying to look everywhere but the boy with the intense gaze right in front of her.

"Tomorrow, 22:30. We can start with English."

Y/n smirked internally, reading through Bakugou's intentions. He really didn't want to give up, did he?

"Huh? That's so late—"

"Why, are you gonna be busy doing 'something' that hour?" He grinned, raising his brow with a smug look on his face.

"No! I'd usually be busy watching d-dramas at that hour... b- but... whatever's best for you, I guess. I really do need to get that perfect score on my practicals."

"It's settled then."

Y/n nodded, clutching her sports bag as she walked off, unable to hold back her smirk once she turned around.

Once she was finally inside, she gave Bakugou a smile and wave, indicating she was safe and sound, and that he could leave.

A 50% probability of success?

Normally, she wouldn't do anything below 95%.

But this time she was going to take her chances.

After the soft ding! of the lift, Bakugou walked towards the door to Y/n's apartment.

Honestly, he didn't know what he was doing.

Sure, Y/n undoubtedly was Devilgirl, but she kept denying it. He thought about it throughout. If he got her confession out, what was he going to do with it? He had to admit, blackmail wasn't his thing. Mostly because he didn't have a reason to do so.

If you don't go out with me, I'll tell the whole school you're Devilgirl.

He chuckled at the thought, but at the same time he felt the heavy weight of the consequences if he were to say such statement. Along with the satisfaction of knowing he had her life in his hands, came the dreadful feeling of guilt and responsibility swirling in his stomach.

How would Kirishima and Kaminari react? How would her friends react? Her parents? Their teachers? He was sure they weren't the only people in the class that watched her, let alone in the whole UA.

Or the rest the country.

Y/n wasn't taking him seriously, and he was going to show her she was in some deep shit.

After pressing the bell, he heard rushed footsteps approaching the door.

Y/n greeted him with her signature smile and invited him in.

His eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. He was taken aback by the white shirt grazing her mid thigh. Was she even aware that her underwear was showing?

"I'm terribly sorry, I almost forgot you were coming over!" She laughed nervously.

His eyes scanned the area throughly before returning back to her white panties and her legs.

A semi-modern apartment, cool.

"Your parents here?" He asked, noticing the emptiness in the apartment.

"Oh, don't worry about that... they won't be back for a while— but anyway, here's my room. Ta-dah!"

Bakugou was expecting to see a king sized bed in the middle of her room, two nightstands on each end with their respective lamps. But instead, what he encountered was a single bed pushed to the side, a desk at the end of the room and a TV in front of her bed with a drama paused halfway through.

"Sorry, I was just catching up with some of the shows I missed," she scratched her head laughing nervously, kicking a Gudetama plushie sprawled in the middle of the room to give Bakugou way.

The longer he spent on her room, the less sense it made. While Y/n was in the kitchen preparing some tea, the boy looked around in her room, trying to spot some hidden obscure box filled with sex toys.

The only box he found was full of boy group CDs and autographed pictures of idols.

Things weren't adding up.

Bakugou peeked through the door, she was plating some biscuits on a tray. This gave him the chance to quickly open her wardrobe.

Where the fuck were the BDSM suits? The gags? The vibrators?

He was encountered with normal clothing: dresses, shirts, jeans, skirts... but no leather bodysuits nor corsets.

It didn't make sense.

Hearing her footsteps approaching her room, he rushed back to her desk, sitting on the chair. When Y/n came back, she was pushing another computer chair with the snacks and drinks on top of it.

What if... she wasn't actually Devilgirl? What if Bakugou had been accusing an innocent girl of being an obscene camgirl?

If someone were to accuse him of such atrocity, he'd probably have blown the person's ass to oblivion.

That's when his gut feeling started to tell him to just stop, and forget about it. How many girls in the world wore lingerie and painted their nails red? How many girls in the world had a resemblance to Devilgirl? Not to mention all these programs that were able to create a fake face and do a face swap could imitate anyone's appearance.

Innocent until proven guilty, right?

But her eyes, when they shone—

"I hope these are okay, Bakugou-kun," she smiled, placing the treats on the desk and sitting next to him. "How about we start with some translations? The conjugations can get pretty nasty..." she began, opening her laptop.

Give it up, for fuck's sake, it isn't her! No! It's her! It's the same eyes! But Devilgirl could be wearing contact lenses—

He hadn't realised he was hugging her Gudetama plushie to death. Bakugou let go of it and began to take his things out, barely finding any space on the desk due to the tray taking most of it.

Why was he there again? To study English or expose the girl? To his dismay, he had brought the wrong book.

"Fuck."

"It's okay, we can share! Here, have some paper..."

Y/n rolled her chair closer to him.

Bakugou felt ridiculous drinking tea from a Hello Kitty cup. As she began to mark his translations, his eyes shifted from her face to her chest.

"... your English is great! Just make sure you don't confuse your with you're, there and their, and allowed with aloud. And be careful with would've and would of! Would of is wrong and most people confuse it with would have. Other than that, I think you'll be fine," she finished marking his work, drawing a heart at the end of the paragraph.

"Right..." he mumbled, looking away to hide his flushed face.

What the fuck was that heart for?

Taking his pen, he angrily scribbled it away, somewhat scaring her away with his overreaction.

He hadn't been there for even half an hour and he couldn't deny how helpful Y/n was being. Starting to feel bad for all of his accusations, he finally decided to let go of his thoughts.

Minami Y/n was not Devilgirl.

Right?

But the fact that her arm was grazing against his as she typed something on her laptop and wrote something down, or the way her thigh was rubbing against his own, didn't help at all. Devilgirl or not, Y/n was still giving him a hard time. Bakugou had to put down the Hello Kitty cup, otherwise she'd end up stepping on glass that night.

The English words on his paper seemed to have turned into hieroglyphics.

"Minami, move your ass. You're too close," he placed his hand on her thigh to push her seat. And he would be lying if he said it didn't feel nice.

"Y- you're actually the one that keeps moving towards me so—"

Without letting her finish, he sighed and moved farther from her.

"We need to share the book, Bakugou-kun."

He slid his chair towards her, trying not to focus on her legs rubbing against his jeans and the way Y/n placed the red marker between her lips to ponder over his work.

"You can take that banana out of your pocket, Bakugou-kun. It's gonna get squished if you keep it in there."

Bakugou never thought he'd experience so much stress with such a silly situation.

"Bakugou-kun this, Bakugou-kun that!" He broke out, punching one of her stuffed animals (a fat shiba). "I don't have any bananas in my pocket!"

He stood up and punched another one of her stuffed animals, this time, a blue cat. It hit the door and fell with a sad thud. 

He tried to calm down, he really did. But the fact the he was in Y/n's room made it hard for him to move. Him? A hormonal outraged teenager? His mind said no, but his body was screaming yes.

"Bakugou-kun, you need to calm down. Your stress levels are reaching almost an 80%. That, combined with your high blood pressure, might lead to a heart attack."

By that point, he didn't know which head hurt him more.

"Why don't you use your stupid fucking quirk to find out how to calm me down, hm?"

Like a scaredy-cat, the girl tried to approach him, until her palm touched his shoulder and gave it a few pats (that didn't help at all, in fact, only stressed him even more), gently sitting him on the chair.

He took one of her flowery throw pillows and placed it on his lap, his jaw and his knuckles clenching.

"Y- you won't be needing that, Bakugou-kun," Y/n spun his chair around and tossed the pillow back to her bed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing—?"

With a cautious step, he watched beyond perplexed how Y/n placed both of her hands down on his shoulders. The first thing that came into his view as she inched closer were her eyes, then her lips, all the way down to her chest. To his dismay, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You told me to use my quirk to help you calm down," she straddled his lap and he felt her pleasant weight on top of him. "But you also need to cooperate for this to work. Your vitals and stats are through the roof."

What the fuck is going on.

His hands found purchase on the small of her back, the pads of his fingers gently digging into her tender skin, holding her in place.

In that moment, his thoughts and emotions were skyrocketing. His mind was going haywire. Imagine being stressed, angry, embarrassed, and horny at the same time.

Not only Y/n had seen his boner, now apparently she was going to help him get rid of it.

That's right. She's the one that caused it, she'd better take care of it.

He stifled a groan when he felt her tongue flick the tip of his ear playfully. She began littering his neck with butterfly kisses— that shit was ticklish. Was he supposed to laugh or moan? He ended up moaning when Y/n grinded her hips on his thigh.

"It's working, you're calming down!" She said, cupping his face between her hands.

He opened his mouth to reply, but no words came out. Instead, Y/n leaned forward and sealed his lips shut with her own.

For some reason, Y/n's eyes weren't shining. Weren't they meant to turn red everytime she was using her quirk? Why weren't they changing colour? Didn't she use it to analyse him—?

His thoughts were once again blown when she pushed her tongue against his. How the fuck did Y/n know how to do all of that shit, but not him?

Whatever, girls watched porn too, right?

No, Bakugou. It's because she's Devilgirl, and she obviously knows how to do those things.

Shut up!

He began to massage her back, moving his thumbs in circles, in rhythm with Y/n's grinding on his thigh.

His eyes snapped open when the clock chimed, indicating it was 23:00.

It was the beginning of Devilgirl's livestream.

And he was in Y/n's room, having her ride his thigh, which in his opinion, he thought was a tenfold times better.

He leaned back on the chair to watch her, expecting her to be looking at him with her shy, reddened face.

Shy and reddened?

Yes.

Looking at him?

No.

Instead, Y/n was facing forward looking at her laptop.

Her eyes were glimmering red.

Something was wrong.

"Hello, my little devils~"

for those wondering more about bionic vision, think of it as connor's (rk800) vision-ish, and ability to scan and analyse on d:bh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 119 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
50.1K 1K 82
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now your heart is torn between two enemies, dra...
1.5M 48K 35
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies 🗒 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 08/30/20 🗒 𝘧𝘪𝘯 09/30/20 ⌨ 𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈; Kohei Ho...
514K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...