A Dance With The Devil (GirlX...

By OxJDxO

A Dance With The Devil {GirlXGirl} Crossing paths with Reagan Chase wasn't planned, neither the less being st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

3.4K 117 16
By OxJDxO

The time until it finally would be Friday was passing annoyingly slow. That was my though till Friday was actually there. My nervousness came popping up in my head and I felt exhausted after each class I had that day.

"You seem of Sammy, you know." Hayley looked over to me with a odd grin on her face as if she knew what's going on in my head.

I laughed it of shrugging a bit and focusing back on the professor in the front of the class.

"It's nothing. Just am excited for my dancing lessons today."

"Miss Abelle, Miss Carr would the two of you mind actually paying attention to my very important class?" I jumped slightly and blushed from embarrassment when Mr. Smith mentioned us.

We muttered a small sorry and waited patiently for the class to end. Hayley was giving me those stares which clearly stated that our talk wasn't over yet.

The bell didn't take that long to ring anyways, what was just fine with me to be honest. I grabbed my laptop and books and waited for Hayley to pack her things as well. I watched her tall figure move the books away from her seat, checking her out in a friendly way.

If she wouldn't have been like a sister to me and my best friend, I would have hit on her through all the time I knew her. She's stunning. A tall brunette with gorgeous blue eyes and a toned body.

"Take a photo, baby." I rolled my eyes at her and laughed when she finally walked out of the room with me.

"I have enough of those, don't worry about photos." I smacked her arm lightly and saw a fake pout on her soft features. I could guess she had questions on her mind and I wasn't eager to answer them. Not until I was sure about them. I didn't even know them myself at that point.

We walked out of the building, we both finished classes for this week and I was more than glad about it.
"Just ask, before your pretty brain starts burning from overwoking." I said and caught her of guard with the statement.

"I- uh...you know, ever since collage started again you seem like your mind is everywhere except class. I know that you are a 100% study student. So what is it?" She asked with her typical sarcastic voice

"Nothing, like I said...I'm excited for dancing today." I shrugged, the lie wasn't wrong at all. I was excited but maybe a bit to much to see Reagan again.

"You're lying, baby. You should know that you are terrible with hiding the true." She smirked and I blushed a bit at her comment.

"Okay, I admit that I'm a terrible at it. The truth is that I got the hottest teacher in the entire world, giving me solo classes." I said hesitating a bit while we walked down the street, about to grab something to eat.

Her eyes went big as the words left my mouth.
"No way, tell me everything from what happened in class. Maybe I decide to take some as well." Hayley winked at me and I felt a slight kick of jealousy.

"She's stunning and brunette. Mesmerising green-grey eyes and pale skin. A bit taller than me actually and don't you dare show up in the classes. I'm already nervous enough around her." I rambled a bit and saw her smirk

"Oh honey, I see. You got a thing for brunettes." We both laughed when I watched her throwing her chocolate brown hair back.

"Oh god, you don't need more arrogance in your body."

●~~~○~~~●

I stumbled into the apartment and watched Silas pacing around through the living room. He had a day of from his classes, so his annoying as probably did nothing all day long.

"Mind helping me?" I said and raised an eyebrow while he jumped surprised. Seemed like he didn't see me struggling with the bags full of groceries and food.

"Yah, sorry." He gave me a apologising smile and took the bags out of my hands.

"Thanks. Why so nervous?" I asked and looked at him while we both put the food away in the fridge. I turned my head over to him and saw a small smirk appearing there.

His blond curled hair just got a new cut and he finally took my advice and tried to shave the sides of his head. I absolutely adored it when guys with curly hair have that. His blue eyes glowed light brown-golden eyes glowed excited and I laughed at him.

"Spill the tea, brother." I chuckled and saw him nodding his head.

"So, I just found out that Reagan and some other chick are having a battle today. You wanna come as well, cause I'm totally going there?" He jumped up and down like the goof ball he was and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"When is it?" I asked instead of answering his question.

"5:30 I believe." He shrugged and I bit my lip, Reagan and I had class at that time. Seemed like she forgot about that. How nice.

"I think that would be fun. Anyways, what do you wear there?" I asked and suddenly felt the whole excitement drain out of my body.

"I'll dress you. Mist girls wear not much at all." He grinned and I punched his stomach, hard, before he continued speaking
"But you are my sister and I must protect you. Since I race there as well, I'll give you some blue polo shirt and white shorts. Those are my colours anyways."

I nodded and went to my room, looking at the watch I was wearing. I got one hour left, so I decided to do the only thing possible.

Netflix and chill.

I scrolled through different movies and quickly zoned out after some minutes. Not being really interested in watching it anyways.

I looked up when Silas knocked on the door to my room.
"Just come in." I yelled and watched him smirk at me while he walked in with a blue shirt in his hands.

"Do I know what you are doing in there? Don't want to hurt my innocent eyes." He shrugged while he dodged the pillow I threw at him.

"Shut up." I said and stood up from my bed, I had done my makeup some minutes ago and pulled my hair into a tight ponytail. I grabbed the shirt and then took the white shorts out of my closet, together with a blue cap and some converse also in blue.

I changed clothes and didn't bother to say Silas to leave. We grew up together after all, nothing to worry about with him.
"How do I look?" I asked him and tucked the shirt into the shorts loosely.

"To good to possibly be my sister. I'm scared, what have you done to the nerdy something I used to know from freshmen year in high school?" He put a hand over his heart while I laughed at him.

"That was like, I don't know, maybe seven years ago." I chuckled and remembered that year. We walked out of the room and I saw Silas grabbing his keys for his SUV.

"That's the funny thing, puberty hit you that year but you grew hotter every day since then, making me struggle with keeping the boys away. You don't know how glad I was when you told me you are gay." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad that you see it that way, mom and dad still don't want to talk to me about anything that isn't a husband at my side." We walked down the isle and to the stairs.

I now noticed that we had matching outfits what made me laugh a little.
"Now everybody knows that I'm stuck to your side." I grinned and Silas wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"My sister belongs to me."

I rolled my eyes at him and got into the black car after walking into the garage. Somehow my heart was beating faster with every minutes that was passing by.

It still was sunny outside, not like last time when it was in the middle of the night when we got to the track.

Soon enough the lights of the city were gone and we pulled into the loose sideways of the forest. We both sat silent while Silas was driving smoothly. I bit my lip and noticed him watching me from the side.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked and I sighed, trying to think of a lie I could tell him. I didn't want to tell him that I found a liking towards his rival who also was my ballet instructor.

"Just worrying if someone gets hurt today. I can't imagine what I would do when something happens to you some day. Who would keep the boys away from me?" I said and it wasn't even a lie at all, together with my sarcastic note...it seemed believable.

Almost.

"Sure sweety." He grinned and I started to see the fences in front of us while I grew more nervous within seconds.

It took is a while to get into the factory, it looked like a huge retro lounge what made me smile. The seats where mostly old motorcycles and it looked pretty damn good actually.

Many people were laughing with a drink in their hands. I smiled and suddenly heard someone call Silas's name, from a couple of feet away, in a slightly Italian accent.

We turned around and I felt Silas hands on my shoulders, guiding me towards the small group of people.
"Ay, Antonio, Marco, Silvano." Silas grinned at them and they bro hugged each other.

"Silas, who's that lovely girl by your side?" A tall guy with her black hair and tanned skin looked at me with piercing black eyes.

"Marco, no. Keep your hands away. She is my sister, Sam." Silas introduced me and I smiled at the three man in front of me.

"Sorry, for that idiot. I'm Silvano, nice to meet you." A younger looking man smiled at me friendly. He had dark red hair and brown eyes while skin also was tanned.

"Nice to meet the three of you." I chuckled and looked at the third guy.
"You must be Antonio then?" I asked and he nodded him head smiling.
"That's me, I always wanted to meet Silas's sister. He keeps telling us about you." He laughed and made Silas scowl at him.

"You're to protective." I muttered and Silas shook his head.

"I'll get us some drinks and then we head out to the track. Chase is going to kick Lee's ass to the moon." Marco grinned and the other guys nodded their heads chuckling.

"She's the best amateur I've seen in a while, if you still can call her amateur." Silas nodded his head and I bit my lip again while we waited for Marco to get back from the bar.

I downed my drink as soon as it landed in my hands, it would be the best for me when I don't notice everything about that race.

"Slow down, cutie." Antonio grinned when we walked outside. The guys dragged me to the front rows near the start.

"Only racers allowed here." A tall guy growled at us and my brother grinned now before pulling out a card or something like that.

"Silas Abelle, those are my friends and my sister."

"I'm sorry, of course you can come in." He opened the door for us and we walked into the VIP stage. I felt slightly nervous when I saw Reagan only a couple of meters away. She already stood at the start with another girl.

"Third racing day of the week for youngster Reagan Chase. Let's wish her all the best, the race will start in a minute."

I cringed when I heard the voice of the man again. The loudspeakers were over my head and I watched Marco laugh at me.

"Do you drive as well?" Silvano tilted his head and pulled me out of my thoughts. I smiled slightly at him, nodding a bit.

"I used to be obsessed. I don't even have a car since I never saw the use behind it, bikes are more fun. Not racing thought, but I can see why Silas is driving here. It's pretty cool."

They all smiled at me and I somehow felt like I knew them for half of my life.

I suddenly tensed when the race started with a loud noise.

"How many labs?" I asked and leaned against the fence, eyeing Reagan who almost touched the ground while directing her bike.

"25 I think. We have enough time."

I shrugged slightly

"There never is enough time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 18.6K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...
1.1M 43.7K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
150K 4.7K 19
Rosalina graduated two years early in high school and went on to get a nursing degree. during celebrating with her family things change and change fa...