{CyberStar} G-Dragon Fanficti...

De Ceiliy

Internet model Celia Roselia was a secret admirer of a certain celebrity. When she went to a Big Bang concert... Mai multe

Pre-Read
Arriving in Korea
G-Dragon
Celia
Debt
Working for YG
Lunch with Big Bang
My name is
Stars-Crossed
Mall time
Call me
Photoshoot
Family
Rumors said
Interview
Baby Good Night
Morning of the concert
Performing with Big Bang
Two hearts
A new job
Crayon
Dinner with Jiyong
That XX
Trauma
The past
Truth
Anew
Drama
Louie Veron
This Love
Don't leave
Let's start over
Return of the arrogant Dragon
Let us continue
Roses by the 20
Sharing is loving
Jiyong
Family ties
Family night
Love Sick
She's Gone
The culprit
Back to the mall
GD's concert
Surprise
Each other
Runaway
Not again
BSX
Private business
Money do buy happiness
Found you
Vacation
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
City of Romance *OPTIONAL*
Night After
High and low
Welcome back
The End
The Conclusion

Scary movie

4.3K 112 29
De Ceiliy

Chapter 50

"Why a scary movie? I thought you hated this genre." I stared at Louie to make sure he was serious.

The sadness in his eyes don't match the arrogant smirk he always had on his face.

"Because I want to know you better."

What he meant rung in my mind as I recalled that tactic to be mine...

"We know each other so well though..." I backed up a little when he leaned his face down to mine.

"Not enough." He whispered and grab my waist.

"Louie- AH!" I was swung to the couch as he hopped beside me.

"Let's get started!" He chuckled as he placed the disc in the player.

I gaped at him in disbelief but turned to the TV anyways.

It was one of my favorites, Cabin in the Woods, even though it wasn't the scariest, it was something different. Like the roles were being flipped and...

I noticed his grin from the corner of my eye. He shivered with anticipation, and I scooted closer.

"Louie, you don't have to do this..."

He wrapped his arm around me and stuff his face in my hair.

"Celia, I know so much about you yet I don't."

"That makes sense." I snickered and he hugged me closer.

"What do you think about me?"

That question caught me off guard, so I answered a little bit too quickly.

"Louie, I think you're-"

"No don't answer, I don't ever want to know..."

"You're making so much sense today."

He chuckled and looked me in the eyes.

"You're showing so much sass, something good definitely happened recently." He poked my cheek with his pointy finger and I gulped.

My eyes widened for a split second and I struggled to not spill my excitement/embarrassment from my hidden agenda.

"I, I'm surprised you're here that's all. How, how did you get in?"

"I guess that's something you'll never find out." He watched the movie in silence from then on. I did too, but occasionally glanced at him in confusion as I thought about this little surprise movie night.

I got the feeling of emptiness coming and I had no idea why....

No.

I know why.

I just don't want it to be true.

"Wasn't it funny when the roles are flipped?" Louie noted after the movie was over, he closed his eyes and smiled at the credits screen.

"Louie tell me what is going on!" I grabbed his shoulders and his ocean green eyes opened to meet my sky ones.

"I've always watched you." He stood up straight from the couch, knocking me back a little.

He headed for the front door as I stared at him in confusion.

He always say that!

"Louie, don't... I'm not stupid, I know you are leaving..."

"I hoped you learned the true nature of me." He didn't turn around and I'm forced to meet his stern back.

"I learned you are a selfless person, and a great friend-" The lump in my throat was starting to form and the moment I said 'friend,' Louie spun around.

"SHUT UP!" He saw me gasp and continued to speak angrily. "I DON'T JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" He took a deep breath and watched my shocked expression. "... Veve is stock name for the international fashion industry. Louie Veron is not my real name, it is an identity and job I'm using as cover for being a secret tycoon."

WTF?!

"... No! You're lying!"

"Here." He avoided eye contact as he handed me a card.

It was about the stock hold VEVE, owned by a rather famous family.

A part of me shattered as I gawked at this powerful stranger in my apartment.

"So you own..."

"Secretly, most clothing brands you know... For example, BSX."

My hand went up my mouth instinctively as my eyes stretched to their limits.

All those flashbacks started playing in my head as I felt tears dripping down my cheeks.

It all made sense, he knew what I was doing at all times.

How did I ever get so mixed up with one of the most influential man in the business world?

How?

How!

HOW?!

WHY ME!

I wasn't able to utter a word so he continued.

"I cannot hold my disguise for too long, you're the reason why I even tried. So..." He leaned down to my frozen figure on the couch and pecked my forehead. I forced my eyes to blink. "Goodbye Celia."

Wait no...

Please...

It was when the door shut that I found my muscles working. I shakily grabbed my phone from the coffee table and contacted Lily. She was the only person I could rely on right now.

I had no idea I had such few friends until I needed them...

I needed Louie, he was always there to support me, never for the money!

Ah this world is run by those green nasty papers! The entertainment world is evil, Mia was right all along!

With tears draining down my face. I ran out my apartment and went down the complex to meet Lily.

She said she just got back and I found her right away in the near empty lobby.

"Oh Lily, how could you have worked in this lying business and be okay with it?" I shouted and jumped into her arms.

"What's wrong?" She was taken back but was immediately comforting me.

"I don't want to work anymore! Not for any entertainment business!" I cried in her shoulder as she pat my back.

"Hush hush child, one step at a time. What exactly happened?"

"Louie, he, he's not real!" I hiccuped and listened to my crying echoes. "My life was in someone else's control the moment I stepped off the plane!"

"What do you mean? By what?" Lily looked at me with motherly concern when we broke apart, I struggled out a reply.

"VEVE." I whispered and immediately heard a foot shuffle from behind me.

Lily's face showed a mixture of surprise and happiness. I didn't have to guess who it could be due to the fact he's always there.

"Entertainment companies are supported by VEVE. One of the most influential stockholder when it comes to businesses that relied on fashion." Jiyong said as he calmly took me in his arms.

"Why didn't you say anything!" I let out a whimpered cry as I pounded my fists in his chest. Softly... I was frustrated, but that was only in my head, not my hands.

"How should I know that bastard is like that? But now he is out, it was obvious to see him working with YG. So of course he had an influence in what they do and not do!"

I nodded. Jiyong was only stating what I already knew. I've been so stupid and naive to not realize Louie, or who ever that man was, was dropping hints this whole time.

Veve? C'mon! That was literally his nickname!

"How did you get in here Jiyong? This is a private entrance... Wait, how did you even find this place?" Lily asked when my brain was too mushed to think. "Did you follow me?"

"Eheh, about that, we should probably head to your place before security catches me." Jiyong chuckled and that's when we all rushed to my apartment.

Shit! I haven't taken down my G-Dragon posters yet!

Jiyong wasn't suppose to find me this quickly!

Ugh my life is such a mess...

We all sat down on the couch to discuss what had happened. I was too shaken up to feel awkward from Jiyong staring at himself, mumbling 'that's so photoshopped.'

Lily was determined to help me, but in the end we all decided that it was better for me to move on with my life. Jiyong suggested it, and his jealously was the most logical choice... For once.

He seemed satisfied under the anger, and we were slightly relieved that a giant mess had untangled itself... Sort of.

"I suggest therapy, losing a friend like that is hard." Lily began as Jiyong and I exchanged looks.

"Yeah, maybe this time..." I commented as Jiyong just shook his head at me. I can tell he had a lot to say on that topic. "I've never lost a friend... Heck, I didn't even have enough friends to begin with, let alone losing rather than just separating and doing our own things." My thoughts wondered to my best friend in American. I haven't contacted her in awhile.

"I'll go get you that specialist my cousin went to, I heard she was great with these!" Lily left my apartment to search for that number, Jiyong had made no comment.

After a few minutes, I peered up at him and sighed.

"How do you always find me?"

"Louie is not the only one with power and connections."

"You followed Lily after work."

"... Yeah well, I could've literally go shopping and see you."

"Well... Shut up I had nowhere else to live..."

Jiyong gave me that look that literally translate to 'there's always me' or 'I'm so hot right now.'

Don't think it's the latter.

"Celia-" Jiyong grabbed my shoulders and leaned in, I shrugged him off.

"Not now, I'm a little shaken up."

He nodded and then started smirking as if he just won the lottery... Or something else that would make an already rich person happy.

"Now that he's gone, we can finally be together!"

I thought about what Jiyong said and felt guilty agreeing, even by a little.

Yeah, Louie may have been an obstacle, but I wouldn't be where I am now without him. Things may really go south if he haven't been here. Like, the media could literally torn Jiyong and I apart. Or worse, me getting stuck in a country I could not support myself in with no money to go back home. It's plausible I could have gotten a job, but I would live in misery knowing I could never be with Jiyong like this. Either way, I am thankful.

But still feeling terrible.

I destroyed Louie's relationship with me and caused him to leave.

"It's not your fault, if that's what you're thinking." Jiyong studied my face and stroked it. "I made you do this, so I am guilty as you are."

"You just lost a great stylist, boohoo for you. I lost a friend. A good friend."

"At least you got yourself a boyfriend." Jiyong smirked and I nearly lost it.

You selfish bastard!

I wanted to release a pent up frustration from Jiyong's self-centered attitude, but instead I just walked away.

"I got a boy."

(And yes, it was a whole lot of trouble.)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
5K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...
95.6K 3.2K 42
Ayu, a coldhearted girl who has never really had friends in her life before due to her attitude towards people lives alone in a small cottage. She li...
21.1K 557 14
Gaya, also known as Gee, meets her ultimate celebrity crush. "Stay" "Why? Stop saying things you don't mean. Stop telling me what I wanna here becaus...