๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช...

Oleh angstchim

Spin off of my first story called Maintenance. You don't need to read the first to understand this one but re... Lebih Banyak

Her Doe Eyes
The snake, bunny & man

Playlist

16.3K 246 33
Oleh angstchim

Here is a playlist I put together for you all to listen to while reading Higher Maintenance!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5qbpvMoLhtNsDJrlfRCY88?si=6BrKAosSQ-uYVhMErRdXQA

Hope everyone enjoys and can listen while they read. The fic is still drafting but for now, you can get a glimpse with what this playlist has to offer. <3
So there seems to be trouble with being able to access the playlist so if you go to my Spotify account chibiyuki38 and head to my playlists higher maintenance should be accessible since it's a public playlist ! I wrote the letters in a fancy font so it shouldn't be hard to miss. Sorry I didn't notice this earlier !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.3K 126 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not๐Ÿ˜Œ) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
4K 351 23
" For important people like you Mr. Jeon Jungkook we got a premium doll named [ V ] rumour has that he even has a kid but i am assuring you that he...
224K 7.3K 20
{contains cringe and ๐Ÿ”ž} This was one of my first fanfictions so- yee sorry if it's bad, fortunately people still seem to like it. >> a girl who has...
31.8K 858 20
Welcome to my second one shot book! Let's continue to write more stories ใƒƒ Some parts might include teasing scenes. So feel free to skip them!