The Midoriya Mistake (Class 1...

By HollowLegend

Izuku creates a group chat for class 1-A and their significant others but its filled with Memes and ships More

Let The Insanity Begin
Explodo Doggo's Flame
Kirishima's Pineapple
200 IQ tittle

Bakugou's Eating Habit

8.6K 133 339
By HollowLegend

Explodo Doggo: Deku!!!

Secret Love Child: Here we go again... What is it?

Explodo Doggo: Tell me how the fuck you sent a soda can through four fucking walls!!!!

Cinnaravoty: He's stronger than All Might. Duh.

Copy of Zuko: Midoriya, Your father did that to once as well when he was at UA with Endeavor. When I was younger, he told me that All Might sent a soda can through one wall but not four.

Kermit's Daughter: What flavor was the soda?

Bakugou Toga: It was my coke can I had just opened, Deku literally just touched it with his elbow and poof gone! You owe me like 250¥ Deku!

Diabeetus: Was that why i got covered in coke today during training?

Flex Tape: That's what that was? All I saw as a red blur.

One Rocky Boi: It was almost as bad as when I asked him to punch me in my unbreakable mode.

Copy of Zuko: What percent was that when you hit the can? And Kirishima for that matter?

Mama Momo: I thought he said something like 65% or something

Secret Love Child: That was 27% actually, when I corpse launched Kirishima that was 34%, I still feel bad about that.

Explodo Doggo: Stupid deku and stupid strong quirk

Alien Queen: Uh-oh someone is jealous

The Spy: I think that muissure Bakugou may actually be envious of muissure Deku

Secret Love Child: That might explain the shouting

One Rocky Boi: Trading Explosion for Strength that breaks bones... 

Kakashipus: A little kid asked me if I could fly with my dupli arms today... I kinda want to find out.

Explodo Doggo: I can launch you into the sun we can find out that way. I've been wanting some Calamari for a while.

Bakugou Toga: You just ate like 20min ago!!!

Kermit's Daughter: Speaking of... Bakugou? Why were you eating an entire bell pepper the other day? I thought that was an apple.

Secret Love Child: I'm pretty sure that wasn't a bell pepper but something sinister

Explodo Doggo: My own creation... The Mega Death Pepper!!! It's the bastard spawn of some of the world's hottest peppers and a bell pepper for S I Z E!!!

Mama Momo: Should have figured he would name it something like that. I'm kinda scared to be in the same room with one of those things

Cinnaravity: was that the plant I saw when I was going to Deku's room?

Alien Queen: That plant puts off literal smoke it's scary

King Pikachu: it's a miracle he hasn't set his room on fire yet

Aux Mama: Speaking of rooms... guess what I found~

Cinnaravity: oh no...

Secret Love Child: please don't tell me you snuck into my room again.

The Spy: Not just that moissure but also the grocery store with moissure Bakugou and Madame Toga.

Cena's Daughter: Pictures please!!!

Just Saiyan: Can I see then too? Toru has wrapped me into her love of ships.

Alien Queen: here's a sleepy IzuOcha and BakuToga!!!

Cena's Daughter: who knew Bakugou could ever look peaceful.

Cinnaravity: I thought I'd never see the day he wasn't angry about something. Bakugou is that like your default setting?

Mama Momo: Spill the tea on the other BakuToga they are really cute together. I think Midoriya and Ochako are the cutest couple in UA though.

The Spy: They were having a lover's quarrel at the supermarket.

Explodo Doggo: That damn rabbit cost me nearly 15,000 yen! It's 2 times bigger than she is!!! In answering round face's question yes it is.

Bakugou Toga: it's my snuggle bunny!!!! It's so fluffy!!! I sleep with my bunny when I can't stay with Katsuki cause of Iida patrolling the halls... when do you sleep?

Initial D: Justice never sleeps! I will put a stop to all the lewd!

Explodo Doggo: You need to get laid four eyes.

Copy of Zuko: you forgetting that we literally caught him with his pants down. He gets on to us about being lewd with out SO's yet he was in Hatsumei's room on her bed with a rose in his mouth in nothing but his trousers.

Initial D: TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Alien Queen: How about we get Mei in here to confirm?

Cena's Daughter: please do we need her to spill all the tea!

Cinnaravity: YESSSssss spill all the tea!!!

Secret Love Child has added Hatsumei Mei, Itsuka Kendo, Yanagi Reiko and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu to the chat.

Secret Love Child: figured the readers would have asked for them at some point.

Itsuka Kendo: I'M SORRY FOR MONOMA PLEASE DON'T HURT ME AND TETSU!!!

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu: Kirishima!!! Where's the other manly boi of class 1-A here?!

One Rocky Boi: Bro! I knew I sensed manliness!!!

Alien Queen: Kendo? Did you call Tetsutetsu by his first name? Are you two a couple?

Cena's Daughter: I just came up with their ship name!!! The Iron Fist!

Itsuka Kendo name changed to Gotta Hand it 2ya!

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu name changed to Gajeel's Son.

Cinnaravity: Cue Soviet Anthem here

Mama Momo: In America you are secret love child of great hero but in Soviet Russia, Your secret love child is greatest hero!

Secret Love Child: Wait... how would that work? Am I All Might's father in Russia? Or is my son the next number one hero?

Copy of Zuko: Both? Maybe?

Kakashipus: I think the second option is better.

Explodo Doggo: LIKE HELL HE WILL BE!!! THE BAKUGOU BLOODLINE WILL BE NUMBER ONE AFTER ME!!!

Flex tape: Well if what I hear between you and Toga keeps happening then your bloodline will be continuing within the next 9mo.

King Pikachu: Seriously you guys need to keep it down

AUX Mama: I haven't slept since Thursday

Secret Love Child: it's Wednesday...

Let Me Sleep: Ha! Amateurs! Reiko and I have been awake since May!!!

Yanagi Reiko Name Changed to I'm a Ghost.

I'm a Ghost: beat that!

Alien Queen: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cena's Daughter:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kermit's Daughter:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cinnaravity: wait wait wait... you said April... It's J U L Y!!!

Secret Love Child: Is that a challenge?

Initial D: I'm pretty sure Mei hasn't slept since the start of School

Hatsumei Mei Names Changed to Baby Makr

Baby Makr: Midoriya I need you for an experiment! It only has a 70% chance of blowing up and you're the perfect test subject!

Secret Love Child: No!

Cinnaravity: Hell no! Hatsumei the only person who gets to feel Zuzu's muscles is ME! Stay off my man! Izuku is Mines!

Explodo Doggo: Damn and I thought I was possessive over Himiko.

Let me sleep: You can thank our mountain of coffee K-cups.

I'm a Ghost: One of the many reasons I love Hitoshi!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...